PDA

View Full Version : Laker Fans I would advise you to steer clear of the Queer known as Deadly Dynasty

Pages : [1] 2

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 08:02 PM
this punk ass faggot creating Kobe threads so that Kori will sticky..he's working against us..we both sent her messages (check out her profile page)..She responded to me but ignored his sorry ass..:lol now the N|gga on a mission to get her to recognize him...N|gga trying to be me but can't...

btw check out these vids...on the History of the Spurs and the Lakers...the Spurs have to use NBA footage from other teams to make their shit look legit...:lol

Spurs vid:

EeqvPHMjwv8

Lakers Vintage:

u-yiQmDDMKc

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 08:13 PM
:lol

that n|gga mad at her...she didn't respond to his ass...in fact I looked at his conversation history on his profile and he's sent her like 20 public messages and she's responded to NONE of them...

yep that n|gga mad...:lol

ChumpDumper
01-17-2012, 08:17 PM
You guys are actually bothering her about this?

Sad.

Spur_Fanatic
01-17-2012, 08:19 PM
You guys are actually bothering her about this?

Sad.

This. Get a life, fanbois.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 08:23 PM
Somebody's upset they got trolled:lol

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5580641&postcount=9

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 08:27 PM
Also, I love how you caution "Laker fans" here, like anyone cares what you say:lol

Here, I have an idea for you that'll settle this once and for all. Start a poll (make the votes public), asking who Laker fans respect more--me or you. You can even have the 2 gimme votes from cub and luva.

This will tell you once and for all whether anyone cares about you:lol

Ball's in your court

rayjayjohnson
01-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Gets wood from a response from the webmaster.

God Kool you're pathetic

ElNono
01-17-2012, 08:34 PM
DD aka Basedow aka Ace laying down the smackdown

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 08:35 PM
Actually ray, it's quite understandabe for him...there's a thread in the club where Kool exposes himself as a virgin...chump, CF, and others pretty much destroyed him...another tough day for him:lol

I'll find the thread

rayjayjohnson
01-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Please. Sounds like a good read

ElNono
01-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Please. Sounds like a good read

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 08:46 PM
Luva you was right about that turncoat all along. Thanks for not paying him that $200, homie. That bitch made nlgga don't deserve it. :toast

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 08:48 PM
Also, I love how you caution "Laker fans" here, like anyone cares what you say:lol

Here, I have an idea for you that'll settle this once and for all. Start a poll (make the votes public), asking who Laker fans respect more--me or you. You can even have the 2 gimme votes from cub and luva.

This will tell you once and for all whether anyone cares about you:lol

Ball's in your court

If anyone respects a N|gga that don't wash his hands after the shits then so be it...you a nasty rat ass muthafucker tryin to put salt in da game..fuck off faggot...glad Luva didn't pay your rat bastard ass :lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 08:48 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186723

It's a short read, but Summers, Chump, CF, and even fucking Creepn joined in on laughing at him. Chump doing it is one thing, because he regulates all the time, but having 2 women and a fellow wigger call you on your bullshit had to kill him inside.:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 08:50 PM
If anyone respects a N|gga that don't wash his hands after the shits then so be it...you a nasty rat ass muthafucker tryin to put salt in da game..fuck off faggot...glad Luva didn't pay your rat bastard ass :lol

Start the poll, kool...you've already called on all lakerfans is this thread. Let's see how many outside of those 2 actually like you.

To back out now would be chickenshit.:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 08:52 PM

It's a short read, but Summers, Chump, CF, and even fucking Creepn joined in on laughing at him. Chump doing it is one thing, because he regulates all the time, but having 2 women and a fellow wigger call you on your bullshit had to kill him inside.:lol

you can run, find, and post shit all day...it doens't change shit about your turncoat ass...all over Spur and Heat fan dick...all you n|ggas some straight up bustas...

you can tell these people whatever you want but you and I know what's going on...:toast

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 08:54 PM
you can tell these people whatever you want but you and I know what's going on...:toast

Hey, cool 2Pac quote!

Start the poll, see which lakerfans you just called upon like you. It's put up or shut-up time.

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Start the poll, kool...you've already called on all lakerfans is this thread. Let's see how many outside of those 2 actually like you.

To back out now would be chickenshit.:lol

You really think I give a shit who likes me..really..seriously.N|gga go get laid ..you are a fucking tool...:lol...I have rapport with Kori, Luva, Cully, and real Laker Nation fans...your gay ass along with your Spur and Heat friends can eat a N|ggas dick...with cheese :hat

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Looking like Larry holmes flabby and sick trying to playa hate on a n|gga..eat a fat dick...

ElNono
01-17-2012, 08:58 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 08:59 PM
Nothing changes the fact Kori straight ignores your wack ass...N|gga you ain't me...deal with that shit...

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 09:02 PM
You;re the biggest phony on this board, chimp. Trying to front like you're from LA when you're born and raised in Houston. Lol at referring to the Clips/Lakers game as the "subway matchup." They're ain't no fuckin' subways in SoCal. And no, the Metrolink doesn't count. If you were really from here, you'd call it the freeway series or something like that.

Posing bitch.

From now on, you're considered a Rockets fan.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:03 PM
You really think I give a shit who likes me..really..seriously.N|gga go get laid

Let's break this quote down, boy I'm gonna bury your ass tonight:lol

You really think I give a shit who likes me..really..seriously.

Well, yeah, I do...First, you addressed "Laker fans" in your thread title, insinuating that anyone outside of Cub or Luva actually give a shit about you. So, lie #1:lol

N|gga go get laid

This coming from someone who just bragged about receiving profile messages from a married woman he has an e-crush on:lmao
Kori has also stated that you PM her multiple times a day begging for attention.

Add the thread where you exposed yourself as a busted-ass virgin (which you did not deny just now:lol), and you're telling other people to get laid?

:lmao

Right about now is when you should probably lie and say you have a booty call waiting...try and save face:lol

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 09:05 PM
You;re the biggest phony on this board, chimp. Trying to front like you're from LA when you're born and raised in Houston. Lol at referring to the Clips/Lakers game as the "subway matchup." There ain't no fuckin' subways in SoCal. And no, the Metrolink doesn't count. If you were really from here, you'd call it the freeway series or something like that.

lol:

ok I'll settle for another 40...but I hope so..let the subway wars begin...

Things to note:

Pau is more skilled than Blake so advantage Lakers
Bynum has no competition tonight except himself so advantage Lakers
CP3 can't fuck with Kobe so advantage Lakers...

let's get it crackin fellas

Posing bitch.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:06 PM
N|gga you ain't me

You're right, I'm not the guy who gets cornered in lies everytime he talks about sex:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:07 PM
Hey Kool, what'd that chick say when she was climaxing again? Let me hear it one more time:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Looking like Larry holmes flabby and sick trying to playa hate on a n|gga..eat a fat dick...

That's not the lyric...you can't even quote 2Pac right...n!gga I have you chasin' your tail right now:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Let's break this quote down, boy I'm gonna bury your ass tonight:lol

Well, yeah, I do...First, you addressed "Laker fans" in your thread title, insinuating that anyone outside of Cub or Luva actually give a shit about you. So, lie #1:lol

This coming from someone who just bragged about receiving profile messages from a married woman he has an e-crush on:lmao
Kori has also stated that you PM her multiple times a day begging for attention.

Add the thread where you exposed yourself as a busted-ass virgin (which you did not deny just now:lol), and you're telling other people to get laid?

Right about now is when you should probably lie and say you have a booty call waiting...try and save face:lol

the only thing you burying 2nite is my dick in your ass..all this female type chatter by you is hilarious...:lol

I'm going to steakhouse shortly but before I do Imma let this track play on your wack ass...n|gga you ain't me I don't even have to brag...you don't even wash your hands after you shit...get the fuck on loser... we're worlds apart :hat

MX6rC1krGp0

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:10 PM
You;re the biggest phony on this board, chimp. Trying to front like you're from LA when you're born and raised in Houston. Lol at referring to the Clips/Lakers game as the "subway matchup." There ain't no fuckin' subways in SoCal. And no, the Metrolink doesn't count. If you were really from here, you'd call it the freeway series or something like that.

lol:

Posing bitch.

subways? in LA?

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 09:12 PM
subways? in LA?

"Let the subway wars begin!"

B-B-But I'm from LA!

Houston bandwagoning faggot.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm going to steakhouse shortly

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 09:14 PM

lol:

Posing bitch.

and I thought you were educated...listen if you don't know the historical American context of "Subway Wars" with two similar pro sports teams in the same city then I feel sorry for your mama :lol

you N|ggas aren't on my level it's so not funny :toast

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:15 PM
Hey Kool, don't forget to start that poll later regarding the Laker fans--you know, the ones you addressed in this thread:lol

Also, I wanna hear what that bitch said when she was climaxing, again...:lmao

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 09:16 PM
and I thought you were educated...listen if you don't know the historical American context of "Subway Wars" with two similar pro sports teams in the same city then I feel sorry for your mama :lol

you N|ggas aren't on my level it's so not funny :toast

Yeah, the American context is so "historical" that when the Dodgers and Angels matchup, they call it the "Freeway Series."

Just stop. You never set foot in LA.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:16 PM

That's New York you dumbfuck wigger:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Yeah, the American context is so "historical" that when the Dodgers and Angels matchup, they call it the "Freeway Series."

Just stop. You never set foot in LA.

Ouch:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 09:17 PM
be my guest revel in your ignorance...I thought midget would at least know better...he's claims to be an educated middle age white guy who's balding...

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 09:19 PM
be my guest revel in your ignorance...I thought midget would at least know better...he's claims to be an educated middle age white guy who's balding...

You mean the kind of ignorance that has people thinking there's subways in LA?

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:20 PM

Then your 54 y/o boy Luva knows what that's all about.

Are you leaving brah? so soon?

You called me out...u take a couple shots to the chin (pun intended) and you're done just like that?

You should've consulted your Consigliere Cubby first before speaking my name, he would've advised you it was a bad move.:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:24 PM
What's taking Kool so long to respond? Gotta find that perfect youtube video or google more 2pac lyrics i guess:lol

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 09:25 PM
What's taking Kool so long to respond? Gotta find that perfect youtube video or search more 2pac lyrics i guess:lol

Thought he was going to dinner?

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:28 PM
Thought he was going to dinner?

Of course bro, he's gotta go to the steakhouse. That's a good 30 minutes away via Subway

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 09:29 PM
"Let the subway wars begin!"

B-B-But I'm from LA!

Houston bandwagoning faggot.

Hey midget neither term applies to basketball...they're both a somewhat interchangeable reference to baseball...most sports people recognize Subway series ( greater historical refernce as I suggessted) in the context of competing sports teams in the same city...You may think you're smarter than me but like I proved last time showing you up is nothing for me...

come again...but it'll have to be after my steakhouse dinner...and control your side piece...he's jumping up and down like he just got fucked in the ass...:lol

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 09:33 PM
Hey midget neither term applies to basketball...they're both a somewhat interchangeable reference to baseball...most sports people recognize Subway series ( greater historical refernce as I suggessted) in the context of competing sports teams in the same city...You may think you're smarter than me but like I proved last time showing you up is nothing for me...

come again...but it'll have to be after my steakhouse dinner...and control your side piece...he's jumping up and down like he just got fucked in the ass...:lol

There's no "historical reference." Commentators refer to the series between two teams from the same city with whatever the defining characteristic of that city is.

New York: Subway Series

San Francisco/Oakland: Battle of the Bay, etc.

Los Angeles: FREEWAY SERIES.

Just stop spinning. You ain't never set foot in LA.

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 09:35 PM
He's not white, he's like Middle Easternish/Spaniard. One of those hairy motherfuckers with a unibrow.:lmao

Lol sticking up for your boyfriend.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:38 PM

Find me one reference that calls Angels/Dodgers or any other LA matchup a subway series. It's google, you should be able to find something to back up your "American historical context":lmao

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 09:41 PM

1989 World Series
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 1989 World Series was played between the Oakland Athletics and the San Francisco Giants. The Series ran from October 14 through October 28, with the A's sweeping the Giants in four games. It was the first World Series sweep since 1976, and is best remembered for the Loma Prieta earthquake, which occurred on October 17 before Game 3 began, and caused a 10-day disruption in play. Fay Vincent presided over the Series, his first as Commissioner of Baseball after the sudden death of his predecessor Bart Giamatti over a month earlier.[1] This Series is also known as the "Earthquake Series", "Bay Bridge Series", "BART Series", and "Battle of the Bay," as the two participant cities lie on opposite sides of San Francisco Bay, connected by the San Francisco – Oakland Bay Bridge and the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system. It was the first cross-town World Series (involving two teams from the same metropolitan area) since 1956, and only the third such series that did not involve New York City.

-------------

No, no, no. They've always referred to such matchups as "Subway Wars." :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 09:52 PM
He's not white, he's like Middle Easternish/Spaniard. One of those hairy motherfuckers with a unibrow.:lmao

Says the faggot who disappeared for 2 months because he was too ashamed and scared to face me after the WCSF. To this day you have not directly addressed me in a post. You're like a degenerate gambler who sees his bookie coming and looks down and tries to avoid him b/c he's too scared to face him:lol

Luva, just answer me this...was it Cubby or Kool who had to talk you off the ledge and back onto this forum after you went AWOL?

This is why you're a loser and you still fear me: You were like a woman when it came to that bet--you did it out of emotion, and I took advantage of your emotional state.:lol

You're going to comeback with, "you never got paid, blah blah blah," but that's not what's important. What's important is that you legitimately felt guilty and hated yourself for 2 months--and rather than come clean that you couldn't afford the $400--you chose the Kool route, and lost your ST aura forever. Well, that and mono destroying you...

Now I've cornered you and you have no choice but to face me and make good, or lie again.

I think we all know which road you'll choose:lol

Giuseppe
01-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Also... fuck a poll. Only pussies and assholes do polls. I'm the head honcho of the Laker Nation. If I got Kool's back who gives a fuck what some lil peon nlgga like you thinks.

Luva

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Running from you? I went to Kenya.

Stopped reading there:lmao

N!gga how deluded are you? There's literally millions of better excuses to come up with then "I went to Kenya." Nobody goes to Kenya unless they wanna fuck monkeys in the ass and get AIDS.

As far as not paying me because I'm supposedly a "turncoat," that doesn't explain why you didn't pay Mid.

Another lie. Should I be keeping tally of these?

DMC
01-17-2012, 10:08 PM
DD and Kool should form a clandestine team and piss Mav fans off.

Giuseppe
01-17-2012, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by lakaluva http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5584235#post5584235)
Running from you? I went to Kenya.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 10:12 PM
lakaluva currently searching forums...this should be good.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 10:16 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177903&highlight=Kenya

thinking that proves jack shit:rollin

What airport you fly into, or at least what city?

What was the currency?

Post a pic (not of you, but of where you were at).

I expect answers to the first 2 in under a minute

Giuseppe
01-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Jesus Christ, Deads, the man went abroad to Kenya. Get off his fuckin' back.

Giuseppe
01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Take it for what it is, DD. I chose not to pay you. I could pay you this instantly. If you want the truth, I'll tell you the truth, lil nlgga.

I paid Jag $300. Money is no issue on my end. Kool welched and set asses on fire in here. Cully coined "Not a fucking dime." I stood shoulder to shoulder to shoulder. That's the truth. How could I pay when Kool didn't. When I say I got my homies back, I prove it. You don't like it, then fuck off and stop swinging for my nuts.

Now you coming up six months later asking for your money? That's like you renting a room in your house and the renter not paying you for six months, walking around you every day., and you don't say shit. What kind of bitch are you.

Sounds reasonable to me.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 10:24 PM
Take it for what it is, DD. I chose not to pay you. I could pay you this instantly. If you want the truth, I'll tell you the truth, lil nlgga.

I paid Jag $300. Money is no issue on my end. Kool welched and set asses on fire in here. Cully coined "Not a fucking dime." I stood shoulder to shoulder to shoulder. That's the truth. How could I pay when Kool didn't. When I say I got my homies back, I prove it. You don't like it, then fuck off and stop swinging for my nuts.

Now you coming up six months later asking for your money? That's like you renting a room in your house and the renter not paying you for six months, walking around you every day., and you don't say shit. What kind of bitch are you.

I didn't ask for the money in the last 6 months you stupid fuck:lol

In fact a month or so ago I said I didn't want it cause you obviously need it more. Money ain't a thang to a real playa (what you pretend to be), but you were broke, and hid behind Kool and Cul (like you just admitted) rather than just come out and say "Sorry dude, I don't have it." I wouldn't have made you feel like I'm making you feel now had you made good and been up front in the first place.

You ran and hid.

Then you just lied about some African Safari.:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 10:25 PM
Jesus Christ, Deads, the man went abroad to Kenya. Get off his fuckin' back.

He's a grown man (we're led to believe), so let him be a man and fight his own battles.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 10:29 PM
Luva it's been 15 minutes...you've had ample time to wikipedia Kenya and give me my answers.:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 10:35 PM

Nlgga, kick rocks.:lmao

Confirmed Liar.:lol

Hey maybe tomorrow you can tell us all about your trip to Kenya. Unless you were in the Peace Corps or went there to fuck monkeys, I've caught you in a lie again.

Goodnight, kid. You coulda been somebody. You coulda been a contender.

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 10:36 PM
Deadly bullyin' Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_s.

Luva is a bitchmade, supplicant chump, he'd undermine his personal integrity to stand beside a chimp and a pedophile. What kind of bitch let's someone on a forum dictate his decisions?

":cry Kool didn't pay and cully don't want to me to pay, so I'm not gonna pay. :cry"

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 10:37 PM
And it's even more pathetic when you consider he's 54 :lmao

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 10:40 PM
And the primary reason 54 didn't pay is because we burn his ass so much with our shit talking and trolling, it's the only way in his mind to reclaim some dignity.

WeNeedLength
01-17-2012, 10:40 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/popcorn_2.gif

Giuseppe
01-17-2012, 10:44 PM
And it's even more pathetic when you consider he's 54 :lmao

Midster, blamin' him for being 54.

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 10:44 PM
You're not getting paid, and I'm bragging about it.:lmao I'd tell you the name of my buddies Foundation, but I don't need you all harassing him for $200 bucks.:lmao

What a bitch.:lol All this time, I'm thinking... this nlgga just going to post around me and act like he didnt get D-Bo'd.:rollin

Bitch, don't act like you didn't pay for no other reason than a weak attempt at revenge. You were so fuckin' butthurt after Jason Terry swept Kirby's old ass under the mat (and the ensuing shit talking) that the only way to feel better was to welch.

You're nothing in the troll and shit talk game unless you can front run. If you can't say "We got the title, faggot," you're as impotent as culburn's pecker.

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 10:49 PM
You're not getting paid, and I'm bragging about it.:lmao I'd tell you the name of my buddies Foundation, but I don't need you all harassing him for $200 bucks.:lmao

What a bitch.:lol All this time, I'm thinking... this nlgga just going to post around me and act like he didnt get D-Bo'd.:rollin

200.00 ain't shit. If you were to paypal right now, I'd raffle it off to the board.

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 10:51 PM
The nerves of this lil nlgga bringing up some six month old shit...LOL!!! You take that one, dammit. I'm not paying you and I ain't hiding, either.

Lol says the broke ass who hounded troutbum for weeks for 5.00. :lmao

And lol at this PM:

Just roll outta here and they'll be butthurt that they can't rub it in...you Kool, and the rest of the bunch. I'm audi 5000, the paypal is [email protected]. Just send it when you have the time.

Peace bro, don't let these 5 dollar Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_s on here bring you down. Give them silence and they will be butthurt to no end. :toast

I'm good homie. You can't win em all. I'll hit you tomorrow. We'll be back.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 10:51 PM
The nerves of this lil nlgga bringing up some six month old shit...LOL!!! You take that one, dammit. I'm not paying you and I ain't hiding, either.

You hid for 2 months, then used a Kenya trip of all things as an excuse. When asked to prove it, you ran and hid again:lol

You can't win this, luva. There's only degrees of losing for you. I stole your pride, and all it cost was $200:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 10:53 PM
Lol says the broke ass who hounded troutbum for weeks for 5.00. :lmao

And lol at this PM:

Whoa whoa whoa...he hounded some scro over 5 bones? tell me more, this only makes him a bigger liar::lol

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 10:54 PM
You hid for 2 months, then used a Kenya trip of all things as an excuse. When asked to prove it, you ran and hid again:lol

You can't win this, luva. There's only degrees of losing for you. I stole your pride, and all it cost was $200:lol

That was my plan all along. Once his boyfriend (Kool) set the precedent, I knew he wouldn't pay. He'd rather look like a bitch and maintain respect with a chimp (and a pedophile) than stand on his own two feet.

And that's primarily what I wanted to illustrate. Just how much of a chump this cat is.

Giuseppe
01-17-2012, 10:55 PM
Whoa whoa whoa...he hounded some scro over 5 bones? tell me more, this only makes him a bigger liar::lol

How's come Midster gets to help you, but, you threw me out for helping Luva?

ElNono
01-17-2012, 10:56 PM
:lol stinky pakifuck
:lol African tour
:lol bitter asian

DeadlyDynasty

Luva, is this true?...You hounded some Mormon over $5?

ElNono

Luva, is this true?...You hounded some Mormon over $5?

Hey, that's an extra Naruto rental on Netflix :lmao

Giuseppe
:lol stinky pakifuck
:lol African tour
:lol bitter asian

Now El's in here.

This aint' right, Deads.

ElNono
01-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Now El's in here.

This aint' right, Deads.

DD is more than capable of fighting his own wars...

Luva being a pakifuck has nothing to do with it, tbh :lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Win what? I won by not paying. :lol There are no secrets about this. You got punked.:lol No need for me to prove shit.

You can't get punked unless you actually lost money you dumbfuck:lol

What the hell do you think Mid's been saying the entire time? The only one who lost was you--you sold yourself out for $200. You must have serious self-esteem issues:lol

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 10:59 PM

TroutBum's visitor messages:

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10

03-14-2011 09:19 AMKyle Orton
not paying the $5 bet you lost
lol not having $5
View Conversation Report

12-17-2010 10:26 AMballi
Back at jazzfanz but too busy lately to post much, there or here really. Imagine that.

BTW, the troll forum pw: rackme
View Conversation Report

08-06-2010 09:18 PMballi
Aw shucks, you too. You should tell Jason to quit being a bitch and lift my three year ban... in so many words. Assuming you aren't still banned yourself. Tell that mofo I'll be amicable.
View Conversation Report

05-03-2010 09:30 PMThe TroutBum
Damn right we have a good group of players, which is why you bitches are going down. Even if you get lucky and eek out this series, the Spurs/Suns will finish you, and I'll claim my five bucks. I think I'll spend it on a Laker's hat from the gas station down the street, so I can cut it up and use it for butt-fodder.

05-03-2010 09:07 PMlakaluva
It's over, playa. You know, you guys have a good group of players so I cant really hate on the Jazz. Good luck in the off season..lol
View Conversation Report

05-03-2010 04:40 PMlakaluva
I want my money.
View Conversation Report

12-02-2009 06:27 AMMormon Jazz Fan
There's a rally tomorrow for the Koz. Your ass better be there.
View Conversation Report

04-28-2009 02:54 AMXylus
I hope you die in your sleep.
View Conversation Report

04-03-2009 09:13 PMThe TroutBum
How dare they?! Rasperry Delight is NOT pleased...

04-03-2009 06:23 AMmarch11piscesrule
did you see how they trashed the HOT NBA PLAYERS topic that I started?

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:00 PM
Now El's in here.

This aint' right, Deads.

Cubby, we don't have beef but you are what you are and you do what you do--so I will not begrudge you for taking Luva's side, b/c a leopard can't change his spots. I'll harbor no ill-will for you being a creature of habit.

In fact I encourage to help him now...throw him a line...he's drowning in his own lies

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 11:00 PM
I never made a $5 dollar bet.

Yeah you did. Everyone gave troutbum shit for welching on the 5.00 bet with you. The bet which you adamantly demanded to be paid.

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 11:02 PM
Because he's in the equation of me not paying. He really feels DD's pain right now.:lol What they would like is for me to grow a conscience and pay them, but that ain't happening. I'd give it to one of those hustlers on the side of the freeway before I give it to these two scoundrels.

Butthurt.

:cry "The only way for me to even things up with these bullies who constantly wreck my shit is to welch." :cry

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:02 PM
05-03-2010 04:40 PMlakaluva
I want my money.
View Conversation Report

Ace
01-17-2012, 11:03 PM
DD putting the nail in Kool's coffin...

Giuseppe
01-17-2012, 11:03 PM
Cubby, we don't have beef but you are what you are and you do what you do--so I will not begrudge you for taking Luva's side, b/c a leopard can't change his spots. I'll harbor no ill-will for you being a creature of habit.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you're calling me bad names above. I don't like it. I don't want to go to war with you, so just calm down.

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 11:04 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that you're calling me bad names above. I don't like it. I don't want to go to war with you, so just calm down.

You're at war with me, you ancient pedophile fuck.

ElNono
01-17-2012, 11:05 PM
:lol Titanic sounds about right :lmao

ElNono
01-17-2012, 11:06 PM
Looking at that lol thread, bigger than the Titanic sounds about right :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:06 PM
No no no no. I have the paypal receipt that midget did pay me once upon a time. He got punked.

You hounded somebody over $5.

You're broke. It's time to admit it.

Bro you're so deluded that you're using trips to Kenya as an excuse. Visiting relatives, going to cancun, taking some summer classes, etc, are all 100x more believable than the shit you came up with:rollin

Before that bet you were on this forum day and night for almost 3 years straight w/o a long break, but suddenly a trip to Kenya pops up?:lmao

You welched. You lied. You ran. You hid.

...and we proved it

Giuseppe
01-17-2012, 11:07 PM
You're at war with me, you ancient pedophile fuck.

I'm gonna let that pass because that's you gettin' your ass handed to you in Florida tonite talkin'. And I'll let it go again tomorrow night because Howard will hand it to once & again. But, after that, I'm holdin' you to accounts.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:08 PM
Trust me, you don't want beef with me, son.

Actually I do...come at me sandn!gga

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:10 PM
Homie, I'm bigger than the Titanic here. Ain't no sinking this ship. I need no help. I welcome the drama. I'm shocked that you even had the balls to bring this subject up after all this time. Midget must have coaxed you into it, everyone knows you are afraid of me. What did he promise you.. that I'd eventually pay?:lmao

Did you really just use a Titanic reference to illustrate that you're not drowning?

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 11:10 PM

Bro you're so deluded that you're using trips to Kenya as an excuse. Visiting relatives, going to cancun, taking some summer classes, etc, are all 100x more believable than the shit you came up with:rollin

Before that bet you were on this forum day and night for almost 3 years straight w/o a long break, but suddenly a trip to Kenya pops up?:lmao

...and we proved it

And then when the Lakers won the title in 2010, he made a thread: Who owes me money?

This bitch always after those "small cookies" as he calls him.

ElNono
01-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Did you really just use a Titanic reference to illustrate that you're not drowning?

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 11:11 PM

...and we proved it

The timing was impeccable, wasn't it? Then the bitch though he'd slither his way back in and into Kool's asshole unnoticed. Nuh uh.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:12 PM

There is no veiled attacks beneath my words. You are constant, which is admirable and is more than can be said for the company you keep.

Giuseppe
01-17-2012, 11:14 PM
There is no veiled attacks beneath my words. You are constant, which is admirable and is more than can be said for the company you keep.

That's better.

DeadlyDynasty
No matter how you spin it... I'm winning, DD. I made the bet. I chose not to pay you. You got butthurt. I am now laughing...lol!!!

You sound really convinced, luva.:lol I don't think you can quite comprehend the laughter you've brought me--and I'm guessing many others--with your Kenya bullshit tonight. That and the revelation that you hounded a mormon for $5 on the internet.

:rollin

midnightpulp
No matter how you spin it... I'm winning, DD. I made the bet. I chose not to pay you. You got butthurt. I am now laughing...lol!!!

No you ain't. Your cred got snatched for bargain basement prices. And don't you think that was part of the plan all along? Now when ever you make one of your Spur hating, Kobe cocksucking threads, all I have to do is call you a welching cocksucker to shut it down.

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Hey, I can't play much longer... I have to go to Taco Bell.:lmao

Trout's fiver finally put to work, I see :lmao

Giuseppe
01-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Hey, I can't play much longer... I have to go to Taco Bell.:lmao

It's true.

I PayPal'ed him $10 two minutes ago.

Spur_Fanatic
01-17-2012, 11:16 PM
:corn:

So... just to clear the air... has anyone ever honoured a bet on SpursTalk.com?

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:18 PM

Since you have it all figured out, why don't you tell us why you avoided me all this time. Now all of a sudden you got a problem. Let's be real... you are no one to be hiding from.:lmao

What the fuck are you babbling about now? I've posted in numerous threads where mid was going after you. Whenever I get on now and you see me post in a thread you cease to post in it--you're scared and ashamed of yourself. Now you're pulling the lefty defense and saying it was you who avoided me!" Seriously luva, lefty now?:lol

midnightpulp
01-17-2012, 11:19 PM
DD and Midget. You two bozos act like there some kind a valor to getting punked. There is no honor for you two. You get no points. You don't get to pass go. And you can't collect $200.

LOL!!! $200

Pretty weak burn, homie.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:21 PM
DD and Midget. You two bozos act like there some kind a valor to getting punked. There is no honor for you two. You get no points. You don't get to pass go. And you can't collect $200.

LOL!!! $200

But we have your soul, and stole your dignity.:lol Money ain't a thang, and that's why I didn't sweat you for it the last 6 months.

Watching you live in fear of me is much more rewarding

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:23 PM
Damn DD, you have perfect timing. I was actually considering paying you guys if Cully cleared it. I figured it was a new year, and maybe I could wright some wrongs, but you just hurt your case.

n!gga you need that money bad. In fact, consider me your welfare check and hit me up if you need some money every month:lol

ElNono
01-17-2012, 11:25 PM
n!gga you need that money bad. In fact, consider me your welfare check and hit me up if you need some money every month:lol

Those $5 burrito meals at Taco Bell are a back breaker :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:25 PM
Yeah, I didn't pay... what you going to do about it.

umm, laugh at you and watch you run in circles and lie about african safaris?:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:27 PM
You phony fake ass nlgga.

didn't get the response you'd hoped for, huh?:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:31 PM
I have... why do you think they are so salty. I gave Jag $300. So now they look at themselves in the mirror and wonder... why would Luva not pay us. Well, I'm telling why...

Let's finish his thought with another quote from him in this thread...

If you want the truth, I'll tell you the truth, lil nlgga.

I paid Jag $300. Money is no issue on my end. Kool welched and set asses on fire in here. Cully coined "Not a fucking dime." I stood shoulder to shoulder to shoulder. That's the truth. How could I pay when Kool didn't.

:cryI didn't pay b/c I was broke and Kool told me not to:cry

Way to stand on your own 2 feet, luva. Bitchmade till ya die:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:33 PM
I never said I was going on a safari. I went to build homes for the homless. I took your money and donated it to a village to dig a well. You should be happy that I volunteered to take the money I owed you and midget and gave it to some African kids. :lmao

Oh, you took my money?:lol

Let's see a paypal receipt:lol

Lie #27 from Luva. and lol at I built houses for the homeless and helped dig a well. Did you also cure Cholera in the village. Stop borrowing from Hollywood movies to script your fantasies.:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:37 PM
What do you plan on gaining tonight? Your manhood. I basically ran you off for being a turncoat. Do I need to post the pm's of you trying to make peace after I ran your bitch ass off? I still have them. Just consider that $200 your entry fee to start posting in my forum again...:lmao

post these pms...i have nothing to hide.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:45 PM
We've both been Laker fans on this site for awhile and we both bleed P&G and troll the shit outta Spurfan, but this team frustrates the fuck out of me sometimes...especially this past week. I'll honor the bet and I hope you win...Seriously.

No hard feelings Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

You sucka ass nlgga. Back up off my nuts. All that ass kissing after I publicly outed you ass a turncoat bitch. Did you send that to midget? I got his bitch ass too... sucking up to luva.

All that "ass kissing" AFTER you cried about the turncoat? :lmao Shall I pm mid the date on that pm...hell, i'll just forward it so he can post it and you'll be exposed as a liar again:rollin

I'll be back!...

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:54 PM
And why you running to midget for help, lil bitch. Nlgga, you stepped to me like with your chest all stuck out, now you screaming Uncle. I dare you to say something else.

Ok, you're a faggot. What now?

If I were you I'd leave now, Imma bout to drop a bombshell on you that you wont recover from:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:56 PM
I don't like going down this route...

Wait a minute, i thought you were laughing? This sounds like an angry rakaruva:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 11:58 PM
I'm here for the long haul. Taco Bell has to wait.

When you welshed on me, you welshed on Kori too...how soon you forget. Would you like me to send you that PM so you can feel even more guilty?

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:01 AM
And look at this bitch ass nlgga...LOL!!!

Originally Posted by lakaluva

Originally Posted by midnightpulp
Want my paypal info, or are you planning to get some troll mileage out of this?

Papal and troll mileage...lol

Anyhow, paypal ID is: [email protected]

Wouldn't have made the bet with you if I didn't think you were good people.

Nlggas just sucking my dick behind closed doors. At least mono is not afraid to admit in the public he likes to suck cock. You two faggots are still in the closet.

Luva, that doesn't help your case here...do you understand that?:lol

It makes you look like a broke, petty bitch.

"Hey everybody! I'm too broke to pay and look at me for running away!"

Yet you wear being a cuck as a badge of honor:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:03 AM
You keep talking, I got more...:downspin:

No, all you have is bullshit and it's really sad to see you in this state right now. The last PM you posted of me was a convo you claimed happened after you welshed...yet the date on that PM was 4/14/2011.

Unless you have dates for some of these PMs, than you're just posting bullshit:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:05 AM
And why are you bringing up Kori. It's not like she responds to you anyways. Kool was right about you. All you do is post silly ass messages on her page, and she just ignores your silly ass. I went and checked...lol

You welshed on her for $100. You owe her an apology. Post it on her profile page, and if she responds then come brag to me about it cause it gives you a hard on.:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:06 AM
So let me get this straight. Midget pumped you up to get slaughtered like this tonight? You would have been better off keeping your fucking mouth shut like these past six months.

lefty defense in action. I've exposed you as a liar countless times in this thread

Let's see more PMs and personal info...I can't wait to expose you somemore. Go do my bidding and find more

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:10 AM
I didn't claim shit. That was the pm you sent me after I outed you as a bitch ass turncoat. Now, if you want to dig up the posts, and put together the dates... feel free. But, before you do, I'm telling you I've got more.

Unless you post screencaps of these PMS, nobody will believe you. I can manipulate a PM by you to say anything I want. Post the screencaps, or go get fucked:lol

dunkman
01-18-2012, 12:11 AM

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:12 AM
oh, and I don't care about your other thread...so dont waste time with it

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:16 AM
Yeah... I thought you would change your fucking tone. Don't you ever fucking step to me. I will put midgets entire fucking life on blast. He should be thankful I haven't sledge hammered his ass yet. You two lil weenies are beneath me. Just swallow that shit.

Who's changing their tone? I just called your bluff. You're pissed because you had all this made-up bullshit to post w/o proof, and I exposed your methods:lol

Go ahead and post whatever you're going to post...nobody will believe you because you've already lied countless times in this thread.

Post away. You fear me.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:20 AM
Yeah... I'll hold my hand for now. If you two lil weenies pop back up, just remember that I'm holding a sledge hammer over here.

Called the bluff!

No, don't hold back. You are a faggot and a liar.

I have nothing to hide, post whatever you're going to post. Seriously, don't cop out and run. Let's see some screencaps, luva.

ElNono
01-18-2012, 12:24 AM
Sweetie, can you tell them to stop picking on me. The lol thread has worn out its welcome... real talk.

NRHector
01-18-2012, 12:26 AM
:corn:

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:27 AM
Hey midget... when I used to work for Ditech, I would constantly meet customers that barely missed the underwriting requirements. After helping so many of them remove simple shit off their credit to help boost their FICO, I decided to start a credit repair business on the side. You won't believe how busy I got from all the people willing to pay me to do something so simple. Anyways... I had to hire some help, so I knew of a guy that was a PI. I hired him simply because he understood the ethics involved.

You get where I'm going with this...

Nope, that has nothing to do with me. I thought you had dirt on me too?

Let me lay it out for you:

Either you bring the goods and posts some of these screencaps and my personal info (like you claim to have), or you are forever a naruto-loving welshing faggot who just got buried with his boyfriend Kool (an admitted virgin).

Bring the goods, or grab a spoon and eat my ass.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:33 AM
What happened? Where did midget go. I know he pumped you up for this. Little did he know he was leading you to the slaughter.:lmao An email goes a long way in my world.:rollin Notice midget has moved on...:lol

Either you bring the goods and posts some of these screencaps and my personal info (like you claim to have), or you are forever a naruto-loving welshing faggot who just got buried with his boyfriend Kool (an admitted virgin).

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:34 AM
That's what I thought...Nothing.

I just called your bluff. Don't ever step to me again or I will remind you of that post and this thread everytime. Know your place, and lastly...

grab a spoon.

Your Loving Father,

DD

Goodnight now.

DMC
01-18-2012, 12:38 AM

Money no issue...

low rent

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:41 AM
My bluff? You see lil nlgga, if you wasn't broke you could have sent the money to Kori like we agreed and I wouldn't be exposing your ass off as a phony. I had my money ready, and still do.

How does that expose me at all? Please, go into detail about it:lol

It takes 2-3 days to transfer money from BA to paypal.

Also, I've done paypal mediated bets with Kori before...go ahead...ask her if the money transferred. Do it.

Like I said, I having nothing to hide. You do.

I win.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:43 AM

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:44 AM
Yeah...:lmao

Yeah, that's how I'd respond if my argument just got shot down too:lol

Go ahead, ask Kori...do it:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:48 AM
I got more pm's of you kissing my ass. I swear

I keep asking you to post them and you keep curling in the fetal position. Now post these pms and personal info or gtfo already. You're boring.

Shit or get off the pot, faggot.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:51 AM
Yeah.. luva knows how to change the tune. I dance to my own music, pussy. You wait on me...ok?

Let me translate that for the novice ST poster: I ain't got shit.

Go to bed, you're pissing into the wind and I'm holding the fan.

DMC
01-18-2012, 12:53 AM
I offered the board a bet for 2g's, which none of you were man enough to take. It could have been 10g's. Either way, when it came down to sending Kori the money, I have it.

If money were no object, you wouldn't waste your time here with the low blinds. You would move up to bigger stakes.

You didn't go to Kenya. You might have gone to Pakistan.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 12:53 AM

man that was a great NY strip steak with peppercorn seasoning and yes blue cheese topping with a side of grilled shrimp...:lol

now where was I...ohh that's right arguing with a guy who admits he has OCD and another guy that doesn't wash his hands after he shits and yapping about Kool not being from LA...let me close the door shut on this subject and send the midget and his side-kick to that tree we call woe...

:hat what a build up to my point...:lol

The "hallway" is a reference to the 70-foot strip of concrete-floored hallway that separates the Laker and Clipper locker rooms in the bowels of Staples Center. The arena's operators have dreamed of a Hallway Series since the downtown arena was completed in 1999.

The name pays homage to -- or steals from -- the Big Apple's legendary "Subway Series" between baseball's New York Mets and Yankees, and the increasingly intense "Freeway Series" that pits the Dodgers against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
http://articles.latimes.com/2006/may/06/sports/sp-hallway6

like Kool correctly said before...since there is no formal context for basketball.." subway series" is the more recognizable /. popular homage...most rational thinkers would have picked up on it immediately...:lol but not Mr. OCD and his new side-kick...

finally...

hey midget remember the Microsoft monikor:" Where would you like to go today?" :lol get back to me when you think you're ready...be sure to take your meds

http://secondavenuesagas.com/2010/11/30/in-los-angeles-a-subway-system-grows/

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:55 AM
I'm still here. You still unpaid. Your butt buddy signed off. You still trying to do damage control.

and you STILL haven't posted the pms and personal info you claim to have.

I'm still waiting for you to cash in on your threats...let's go n!gga, the sun's probably rising in your part of the world now:lol

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:57 AM
If money were no object, you wouldn't waste your time here with the low blinds. You would move up to bigger stakes.

You didn't go to Kenya. You might have gone to Pakistan.

Dude, he went to Kenya to build homeless shelters and cure Cholera. I don't doubt that for a second.:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:58 AM

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:05 AM
man that was a great NY strip steak with peppercorn seasoning and yes blue cheese topping with a side of grilled shrimp...:lol

now where was I...ohh that's right arguing with a guy who admits he has OCD and another guy that doesn't wash his hands after he shits and yapping about Kool not being from LA...let me close the door shut on this subject and send the midget and his side-kick to that tree we call woe...

like Kool correctly said before...since there is no formal context for basketball.." subway series" is the more recognizable /. popular homage...most rational thinkers would have picked up on it immediately...:lol but not Mr. OCD and his new side-kick...

finally...

hey midget remember the Microsoft monikor:" Where would you like to go today?" :lol get back to me when you think you're ready...be sure to take your meds

Seriously, after trying to align with me to help you with DPG and "Mav fan", you should shut the fuck up. You have absolutely zero credibility, regardless who you really are here.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:05 AM
No matter what I post, or choose not to post... you are not getting paid. Now how does that sound.

Sounds great, how do these sound?

Now, if you want to dig up the posts, and put together the dates... feel free. But, before you do, I'm telling you I've got more.

Yeah... I'll hold my hand for now. If you two lil weenies pop back up, just remember that I'm holding a sledge hammer over here.

I got more pm's of you kissing my ass. I swear I've never had a tongue licking like the one you gave me. If midget ever post something personal about me again, I'm going to have someone knock on his fucking door... that's a promise.

Nice backpedaling luva. I called your bluff. Go to bed.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:06 AM
It's funny how Kool started this thread about you being a queer, and you proved it even more by trying to attack me. I own you, lil nlgga, and I don't feel sorry for you. How does that feel that midget sent you into a gun fight with a can of mase. LOL!!!

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:07 AM
He left the PMs in Kenya.

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:08 AM
I offered the board a bet for 2g's, which none of you were man enough to take. It could have been 10g's. Either way, when it came down to sending Kori the money, I have it.
Also, what the fuck does it matter what you offered? You didn't pay when you lost. You could have offered 20G. Hell, no wonder money is no object, it's no object you have.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:09 AM
I'm still here. You still unpaid. Your butt buddy signed off. You still trying to do damage control.

Luva I paid DPG...right up his ass yo...you should have seen him...all pathetic...midget was telling him:" Kool is good guy he will pay you"....and DPG was all giddy...telling me how he loves white russians and how cool of a guy he was...then at some point before I actually paid he started high capping...talking about how he was going to be flossing with the Ho's, buying Spurs jersy's and fucking Timmy D sneakers...

while this was going on my great friend Cully put a bug in my ear and threatened to terminate our friendship if I didn't pay the way he wanted me to pay...:lol

other Spurs fans kept PM'ing me telling me " don't pay that faggot shit". I have information and I know for a fact he wouldn't have paid you". I still have their PM's...

the day came for me to pay..midget and DPG were like kids in candy store...and well I was Kool as a cat...:lol midget was like a security guard looking out for DPG...i pulled my shotgun and you should have heard his muthafuckin whistle...

them two would be rascals got paid-n-full ain't been the same sense...but you know what..Kool won't pay twice...

I'm glad you didn't pay Mr..."Don't Wash hands " that dick in the booty screamer didn't deserve shit..way to fuck em bro :toast

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Kool was riding high till I bumped the thread of him indirectly admitting his virginity, then suddenly he had a 4 hour steak dinner to attend to:lol

But I'm sure he'll tell us something he read from this months penthouse forum and claim it as his own. Kool, I already outed you, you're through here.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:10 AM
The truest shit I ever spoke.

mAs9AVKkG5w&feature

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:13 AM

finally...

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:14 AM
You still want to team up? I'm considering it. You seem to need the help.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:16 AM
Oh, you know I'm down for the cause, homie. And I peeped the lame ass messages he was leaving Kori. No replies from her though. Don't think that didnt weigh on his little weak ass mind. Look how he tried to get at me after six months. Little did he know I have a hard on for this shit. What the fuck I look like letting some little bitches one up me.

They can call me Big Bad John from now on.:lmao

ElNono
01-18-2012, 01:18 AM
Kool had an African Safari to attend to... :lol

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:19 AM
Oh, you know I'm down for the cause, homie. And I peeped the lame ass messages he was leaving Kori. No replies from her though. Don't think that didnt weigh on his little weak ass mind. Look how he tried to get at me after six months. Little did he know I have a hard on for this shit. What the fuck I look like letting some little bitches one up me.

You guys act like you've never spoken to a woman before. You talk about Kori's responses like they validate you. You sound like 4th graders arguing over a teacher or mom's attention.

Get a girlfriend and step outside that weird shell you're in.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:20 AM
We need this thread archived:lol

At some point I'll go back and break down each post where I caught Luva (or Kool) in a lie, and used their words against them:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:20 AM
Kool was riding high till I bumped the thread of him indirectly admitting his virginity, then suddenly he had a 4 hour steak dinner to attend to:lol

But I'm sure he'll tell us something he read from this months penthouse forum and claim it as his own. Kool, I already outed you, you're through here.

yeah I'm a virgin alright...my ass ain't never been poked...:lol I really fucked up your world tonight didn't I...how does it feel to be completely treated like Cinderella by Kori :lol she don't give you a second thought...you might as well leave this board..she starts threads in my honor..like I said you ain't me...you can't do what I do dawg...you don't have the fucking dick size or balls :hat...truth be told my balls ( both of them combined) are about the size of a single delicious red gala apple..I think that's a pretty good size...what do you think?

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:21 AM
And where the fuck do you come in at? Do't you have like fat ass fingers or some shit?

2PQq9W3IP-E&feature

Whatever I have, Kool wants to be part of it.

How about you send your boy knocking on my door. I have an open door policy, would love the company tbh...

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:22 AM
I can stop fucking today, and you could never catch me if you continued at your pace for the rest of your life.

If that were close to accurate, you wouldn't be getting googly in your pants over the forum admin.

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:23 AM
yeah I'm a virgin alright.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:23 AM
And where the fuck do you come in at? Do't you have like fat ass fingers or some shit?

2PQq9W3IP-E&feature

Now you're copying Kool's youtube schtick. First he tells you what to do, now you use his schtick.:lol

Oh and...

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:24 AM
You keep playing pussy, you'll get fucked.

Anytime you're ready brother.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:25 AM
While you're doing that you just remember who holds the STD's.

fyp
Well it ain't Kool, b/c he's an admitted virgin:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:25 AM

he sent her like 20 messages no response...I send her one telling her to stop riding me excessively and then started talking bout music and she responded...that n|gga got mad and went mike tyson on the board with his Kobe posts...:lmao now he's spinning outta control literally going nuts...and DMC is so gotdam stupid...listen I sent that cat a PM knowing full well he'd respond the way he did...this is why I can't leave this site just yet..these guys are some easy marks...:lmao

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:27 AM
he sent her like 20 messages no response...I send her one telling her to stop riding me excessively and then started talking bout music and she responded...that n|gga got mad and went mike tyson on the board with his Kobe posts...:lmao now he's spinning outta control literally going nuts...and DMC is so gotdam stupid...listen I sent that cat a PM knowing full well he'd respond the way he did...this is why I can't leave this site just yet..these guys are some easy marks...:lmao

First you claimed I altered it, claimed you said things that aren't in it. Now you pretend you're somehow making yourself look like a gay little tweener on purpose.

Just stop already. You've soiled the troll you're using, you need another.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:28 AM

While doing the deed...If she says and I mean verbatim: "Kool...shit you hitting my spot, ohhh fuck... get that pussy baby" then YES she's fucking having one...If you don't hear those exact words then my man you've never made your girl cum.

Marinate on that...:toast

:lolvirgin

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:29 AM
First you claimed I altered it, claimed you said things that aren't in it. Now you pretend you're somehow making yourself look like a gay little tweener on purpose.

Just stop already. You've soiled the troll you're using, you need another.

I did send it...but you did alter it...admit it you fucking liar :lol

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:29 AM
If she has the mental capacity to string together that many words cohesively, she's not having an orgasm--she's stroking your ego.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:30 AM

Nobody altered this crock of epic shit:lmao

While doing the deed...If she says and I mean verbatim: "Kool...shit you hitting my spot, ohhh fuck... get that pussy baby" then YES she's fucking having one...If you don't hear those exact words then my man you've never made your girl cum.

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:30 AM
How do I alter that? You can alter a quote, but you cannot alter the screenshot of the forum page.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:31 AM

if you don't hear those words you just swimming in that shit..she's waiting for it to be over...no woman remains silent...she'll either cry loudly or say what I posted...but she's never silent...

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:31 AM
I've no history of altering other people's PMs and posting screenshots. Why would I randomly do that to you?

Exactly.

You just got played by a gnsf and it eats your virgin ass.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:32 AM
How do I alter that? You can alter a quote, but you cannot alter the screenshot of the forum page.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

and that's exactly why Luva was called on his bluff, because he couldn't alter the screencap.

Dude is raging right now:lol

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:33 AM
if you don't hear those words you just swimming in that shit..she's waiting for it to be over...no woman remains silent...she'll either cry loudly or say what I posted...but she's never silent...
You sound so much like a tweener trying to educate adults on sex, after your first encounter.

Wasn't it wonderful though? Obviously it wasn't for her. Maybe you couldn't keep an erection so she wanted to "stroke your ego". Tweener wiggers are notorious for having big egos and erection issues.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:33 AM

of course you can...you can even photoshop a screen shot are you that fucking dumb DMC..are you not technically savvy...

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:34 AM
Ding! Ding! Ding!

and that's exactly why Luva was called on his bluff, because he couldn't alter the screencap.

Dude is raging right now:lol
Must be curry all over the room then.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:35 AM
You sound so much like a tweener trying to educate adults on sex, after your first encounter.

Wasn't it wonderful though? Obviously it wasn't for her. Maybe you couldn't keep an erection so she wanted to "stroke your ego". Tweener wiggers are notorious for having big egos and erection issues.

I'm not the one talked into paying for a motel room by a guy...:lol

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:35 AM
of course you can...you can even photoshop a screen shot are you that fucking dumb DMC..are you not technically savvy...
Ask Kori to check my private message inbox and see if I am lying.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:36 AM

However, I cannot imagine a woman calling me by my ST user name, much less calling me by yours.

If "she" indeed calls you by your pseudonym, then "she" may be Siri on your iPhone.

If she has the mental capacity to string together that many words cohesively, she's not having an orgasm--she's stroking your ego.

No shit. Women don't perform monologues when climaxing.

Shit... Kool getting a cold dose of reality.

Koolaid_Man

finally...

DMC
I'm not the one talked into paying for a motel room by a guy...:lol
You're the one who wanted to team up with me after I posted that though, so what's worse, a faggot or someone who wants to suck off a faggot?

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:37 AM
He did say "verbatim".

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:38 AM
Must be curry all over the room then.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:38 AM

:lol @ small dicks^ living in an alternate universe...

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:39 AM
:lol @ small dicks^ living in an alternate universe...
Verbatim

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:39 AM

mid logged off awhile ago...you're punching the air now:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:40 AM
You're the one who wanted to team up with me after I posted that though, so what's worse, a faggot or someone who wants to suck off a faggot?

ahh DMC baby...now we know you're a faggot but my true intentions are unknown :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:41 AM
If she says and I mean verbatim: "Kool...shit you hitting my spot, ohhh fuck... get that pussy baby"

:lmaovirgin

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:42 AM

this is more about you not being able to defend yourself with him gone...:lol..he'll see it once he logs back on..remember he literally has OCD so I know how he operates...the more I post it..the more he's stuck on it...:lol

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:43 AM
He's running. He knows I just gave him the out if I was lying. He didn't take it.

Here's the deal for you Kool, if I altered your PM, and Kori checks my inbox and says it looks different than I have in my sig, I will never post here again.

If I am not lying, and Kori validates it, you must list the Spurs as your team and use the avatar and sig pics and custom user title I select, for 1 month.

You surely cannot refuse such a deal.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:45 AM
:lmaovirgin

if your woman not saying that then you aren't fucking...you listening to guys on here with little ass dicks that don't know how to use them...I guess I can understand how you'd think they actually had a point...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:46 AM
this is more about you not being able to defend yourself with him gone...:lol..he'll see it once he logs back on..remember he literally has OCD so I know how he operates...the more I post it..the more he's stuck on it...:lol

How was that convenient 4-hour steak dinner after I outed you as a virgin?:lol

DMC
if your woman not saying that then you aren't fucking...you listening to guys on here with little ass dicks that don't know how to use them...I guess I can understand how you'd think they actually had a point...:lol
Stop running.

Either admit you're a liar, desperate and anxious because of DPG and Mav fan, or take the bet.

DMC
He's running. He knows I just gave him the out if I was lying. He didn't take it.

Here's the deal for you Kool, if I altered your PM, and Kori checks my inbox and says it looks different than I have in my sig, I will never post here again.

If I am not lying, and Kori validates it, you must list the Spurs as your team and use the avatar and sig pics and custom user title I select, for 1 month.

Koolaid_Man

why should i take your deal...you didn't take mine...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:48 AM
if your woman not saying that then you aren't fucking...you listening to guys on here with little ass dicks

So we should be listening to an adolescent whitewater rafting asian wigger who gets his eyebrows arched instead?

2 women in that thread exposed you, not the guys:lol

You're having a rough night:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:48 AM
How was that convenient 4-hour steak dinner after I outed you as a virgin?:lol

yes you really outed me as a virgin....ohh yes you did..bless your lil ole heart :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:49 AM
Damn, I've got Luva on the run, and now Kool's on the run from DMC.

All they have to do is put up or shut up:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:50 AM
You just a dumb ass nlgga that be coming, no vest on or nothing. Keep coming, I got ammo for your bitch ass.

Nope, we've already established that you don't!

Go fade away now...:lol

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:50 AM
why should i take your deal...you didn't take mine...:lol
You have nothing to lose. It's not a risk like betting on the outcome of a game. You know, in your heart, that I altered your message. Kori can validate it. You would be ousting me forever.

You should also have your sent message in your folders. She can look at that as well.

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:51 AM
Dikes don't count... they just like men.
Dikes just like women...

I know it's hard for you to keep up with all the sex you keep pretending to have between your field trips and Naruto escapades.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:51 AM
If she says and I mean verbatim: "Kool...shit you hitting my spot, ohhh fuck... get that pussy baby"

Let that marinate:lol

Busted-ass virgin:lol

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:52 AM
The Verbatim

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:54 AM
So we should be listening to an adolescent whitewater rafting asian wigger who gets his eyebrows arched instead?

2 women in that thread exposed you, not the guys:lol

You're having a rough night:lol

two women..yeah if you counting cumdumpster...:lol but married to white guys no less :lol you want me to post a vid of a crying, screaming, and talkative orgasmic?

I bet you would...listen you cats don't know what the fuck you're talking about...plain and simple...Deads you're over matched...I know you wanted to turn this into a pissing contest after my OP...but I shoot steams and you shoot blanks...if Kori ignores you constantly while she ( and her husband) engages me...that should tell you all you need to know...now you can get lost ifbyou wish or continue to embarrass yourself..

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:54 AM
The Verbatim

Trademark that shit, that'll be branded on Kool's ass the rest of his ST days:lol

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:55 AM
two women..yeah if you counting cumdumpster...:lol but married to white guys no less :lol you want me to post a vid of a crying, screaming, and talkative orgasmic?

I bet you would...listen you cats don't know what the fuck you're talking about...plain and simple...Deads you're over matched...I know you wanted to turn this into a pissing contest after my OP...but I shoot steams and you shoot blanks...if Kori ignores you constantly while she ( and her husband) engages me...that should tell you all you need to know...now you can get lost ifbyou wish or continue to embarrass yourself..
Put up or shut up.

You've established that you're a neophyte lover.

That's past. Let it go.

Now we are talking about The Message

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:56 AM

Yeah I didn't read any of that...sorry

pass1st
pakifuck & welfare case getting shit on, nothing new.

:wakeup

DMC
I know you a senior and all, but try to keep up. Let me simplify it for you.

They are just like men. If you all are taking pointers from an admitted dike, then no wonder most you wear pink shirts and ties these days.

No one knows how to please a woman like another woman.

If a lesbian tells you you're doing it wrong, you really have to get your pen and paper out, and thank her later.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:57 AM
You have nothing to lose. It's not a risk like betting on the outcome of a game. You know, in your heart, that I altered your message. Kori can validate it. You would be ousting me forever.

You should also have your sent message in your folders. She can look at that as well.

then why don't you ask her...why are you talking to me about it...you didn't accept my offer now you want me to accept yours...:lol handle your business..get off my dick...for now at least :lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:57 AM
I know you a senior and all, but try to keep up. Let me simplify it for you.

They are just like men. If you all are taking pointers from an admitted dike, then no wonder most you wear pink shirts and ties these days.

Nope, we've already established that you don't!

Go fade away now...:lol

DMC
01-18-2012, 01:58 AM
then why don't you ask her...why are you talking to me about it...you didn't accept my offer now you want me to accept yours...:lol handle your business..get off my dick...for now at least :lol
I have the PM. I don't need to validate shit. It's in my signature. You're claiming I altered it.

You're dead to rights, you know it. Bad move. Game over.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:59 AM

Look at this chickenshit...won't accept a fair offer:lol

Somebody's hiding something!

DMC
01-18-2012, 02:00 AM
I can't believe you have the balls to stick around.:lmao
How's the dating thing going for you these days? Still hitting up Jap forums?

DMC
01-18-2012, 02:02 AM
Sierra Hotel, I've completely shit on you Kool, almost as bad as being told by two women on a public forum that you're a virgin.

I'm out. PM me if you want to team up again.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 02:03 AM
I can't believe you have the balls to stick around.:lmao

Yes you can, you're just looking for an easy way out of this mess you got yourself in:lol

Post some screencaps and personal info, luva. You've promised to do it for hours now but you keep shooting blanks--something I'm sure you're used to:rollin

I'm watching you twist in the wind, I wish you could see what a wonderful sight it is

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 02:03 AM
I have the PM. I don't need to validate shit. It's in my signature. You're claiming I altered it.

You're dead to rights, you know it. Bad move. Game over.

I don't cared DMC...I'm just fingering you in case you haven't figured it out...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 02:04 AM
I don't cared DMC...I'm just fingering you in case you haven't figured it out...:lol

Kool's trademark...when cornered and defeated, post your homosexual fantasies:lol

So how was the steak you didn't have brah?:lol

ElNono
01-18-2012, 02:05 AM
holy fuck this thread backfired :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 02:06 AM

actally..it's right where I want it to be...at the top :lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 02:07 AM

Like I said, Kool should've consulted Cubby before trying to take me on. Cub is wise, and would've been against it. Just like he left Luva earlier in this thread.:lol

The funny thing is Kool used to slurp my seed like it was the Fountain of Youth when he first got here. Little n!gga looked up to me and wanted to be me.:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 02:12 AM
He appreciates your sympathy

Luva, how does this help your case in anyway?:lmao

Please, explain. :rollin

You still haven't posted any PMs or personal info...where's the "sledgehammer," n!gga?:lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 02:12 AM
Go fishing, DD. I dare you...

that n|gga needs to wash his hands first

jqK46x4l0tQ

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 02:13 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 02:14 AM
Go fishing, DD. I dare you...

I've dared you since the word go to post something and you haven't:lmao

You said you had my personal info and PMs and would use them, but here you are with nothing to show for:rollin

Go ahead, post every single one of those PMS you see on that screen.

Let's see what you got, Luva...you're still shooting blanks:lol

pass1st
01-18-2012, 02:17 AM
http://www.humorhound.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/over-confidence-cat-eagle-demotivational-poster.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 02:17 AM
:cry:cryI threatened then you called my bluff:cry:cry

Crawl Motherfucker! Crawl!:lmao

ElNono
01-18-2012, 02:18 AM
:lol pakifuck been spinning the same empty threat for 6 pages now

time to put up or shut up

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 02:19 AM
Wrong! That's not my personal info Luva, would you like to try for Double Jeopardy, where the scores can really change?!

Crawl Motherfucker! Crawl!

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 02:20 AM
Take note passifist. I threatened DD, he called my bluff, and I GOT FUCKED

Fixed your post, good buddy!

pass1st
01-18-2012, 02:20 AM
Take note passifist. This homo tried to show up luva, and got fucked. Now he's trying to play catch up.

Pakifuck, you tread on thin ice. I advice you to stay in the back of the bus with your frontrunning friends, cartoon loving virgin.

ElNono
01-18-2012, 02:21 AM
Sweetie, can you tell them to stop picking on me. The lol thread has worn out its welcome... real talk.

pass1st
01-18-2012, 02:24 AM
:toast to deadly dynasty, entertaining cyber-beatdown.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 02:26 AM

Son, you were right. Shit backfired bad:lol

Now I'm going to tell you what they're thinking before they think it

They're so fucking pissed right now that you can bet your ass they'll be speaking my name over the next several months--especially Kool, he's the weaker one (and the virgin:lol). I'll get threads dedicated to me by them, youtube videos, and just everything else that goes along with being stuck in someone's head:lol
Bookmark this post for reference later.
Part of me hates that I had to do this to 2 Lakerfans, but they had it coming.:lol

pass1st
01-18-2012, 02:27 AM

Now I'm going to tell you what they're thinking before they think it:lol

They're so fucking pissed right now that you can bet your ass they'll be speaking my name over the next several months--especially Kool, he's the weaker one (and the virgin:lol). I'll get threads dedicated to me by them, youtube videos, and just everything else that goes along with being stuck in someone's head:lol

Part of me hates that I had to do this to 2 Lakerfans, but they had it coming.:lol

they kobe fans, not laker fans.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 02:28 AM

Now I'm going to tell you what they're thinking before they think it:lol

Bookmark this post for reference later.:lol

ElNono
01-18-2012, 02:28 AM

They're not Lakerfans... both quit before the season started. They're Kobefan and little else. Now if the Lakers start playing well, they'll jump right back into the bandwagon like nothing happened.

Frankly, I have a lot more respect for 'seppe. He stuck with it through thick and thin.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 02:29 AM

and just like that, the dog cries for a bone. Here's his next response:

chimp brains are easy to figure out:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 02:30 AM
They're not Lakerfans... both quit before the season started. They're Kobefan and little else. Now if the Lakers start playing well, they'll jump right back into the bandwagon like nothing happened.

Frankly, I have a lot more respect for 'seppe. He stuck with it through thick and thin.

:flag:

Koolaid_Man
and just like that, the dog cries for a bone. Here's his next response:

chimp brains are easy to figure out:lol

:whine

NewcastleKEG
My only complaint of DeadyDynasty is his spamming and non critiquing of mass articles

ElNono
01-18-2012, 02:31 AM
:lol chimp
:lol welfare boy
:lol exposed as a virgin
:lol women reciting the bill of rights before reaching climax

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 02:32 AM
My only complaint of DeadyDynasty is his spamming and non critiquing of mass articles

toilet...yes...

shit...yes...

toilet paper...maybe

wash hands...fuck no

eat sandwhich...hell yea

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 02:32 AM

Giuseppe, for all his faults (pretending to like these two mongoloids), is still a swell scro

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 02:33 AM
:lol women reciting the bill of rights before reaching climax

a fact

pass1st
01-18-2012, 02:33 AM

tbh, Curly might be a bandwagoner, but he gives teams a few decades before jumping ship. That's why he gets to sit in the middle of the bus

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 02:34 AM
Giuseppe, for all his faults (pretending to like these two mongoloids), is still a swell scro

he is swell...and the main reason you nor DPG got paid...:lmao

ElNono
01-18-2012, 02:34 AM
tbh, Curly might be a bandwagoner, but he gives teams a few decades before jumping ship. That's why he gets to sit in the middle of the bus

True, and though he won't admit to it, I'm sure he still smiles every 3 or 4 months whenever the Cavaliers win a game.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 02:35 AM
Kool, nothing you ever say will help you live down this:

No shit. Women don't perform monologues when climaxing.

pass1st
01-18-2012, 02:38 AM

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 02:39 AM

dude I have an Army of videotape that proves I'm right...revel in your ignorance...if Kori would allow it I'd rain on your party...:loland I didn't know chumper was a bitch...well I knew he was gay so not sure he knows what a pussy feels like...similiar to soap and water for you :lol