PDA

View Full Version : Spurs need to grow a pair.

xellos88330
01-17-2012, 10:10 PM
Every game so far on the road, the opposition applies a little pressure and the Spurs crack.

Grow a fucking pair Spurs.

ElNono
01-17-2012, 10:22 PM
our testicles have a broken hand... but you're right on point... we're getting bitchslapped and happy to get it...

Cane
01-17-2012, 10:31 PM
Where's that Antonio McDyess GIF....

4>0rings
01-17-2012, 11:19 PM
For a coach that doesn't like rookies, this team sure depends on them.

Jahivah
01-17-2012, 11:40 PM
The supposed leaders on this team are soft. Duncan and Parker especially have no heart. This is nothing new though., Why Parker is still on this team is beyond me. Richard Jefferson and Matt Bonner continue to steal money from the club.

SA210
01-18-2012, 12:39 AM
The supposed leaders on this team are soft. Duncan and Parker especially have no heart. This is nothing new though., Why Parker is still on this team is beyond me. Richard Jefferson and Matt Bonner continue to steal money from the club.

SenorSpur
01-18-2012, 12:45 AM
Like TP said, they are not a finals team and they believe that......so they are gonna play like a team thats a bottom tier playoff team.

My only regret about that statement is that TP took it back.

NewcastleKEG
01-18-2012, 01:07 AM
Duncan is saving himself for the Playoffs & considering your ''depth'' in the post, can you blame him?

Parker, it's like watching Howard or Mello in Denver. Good enough to keep his trade value up but not putting his career or reputation in danger

Sean Cagney
01-18-2012, 01:27 AM

Yeah Duncan has no heart at all! NOTHING NEW! I can't believe some of the shit I read on this board at times! Yeah 4 titles and so on but he has no heart and it's nothing new? Get the fuck outta here bro, he is older now thats all, but he has and always had a heart. Thank him for the 4 titles already.

Spurtacus
01-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Take away Tim & TP and the average age of the players who played last night is about 25. Outside the big 3 this is a young and inexperienced team. Hopefully their road balls will drop down soon (like tonight!).