PDA

View Full Version : Take note

Pages : 1 [2] 3

manufan10
01-19-2012, 02:23 PM
So the chimp decides to dip out once he's been exposed as a virgin?

How very convenient:lol

That thread should be treated like the "lol" thread.

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 02:23 PM
X intimating that Kori is bored. I don't know why but that's a gd turn on in & of itself.

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 02:24 PM
That thread should be treated like the "lol" thread.

Then I'd have to top that one as well.

Think twice, daddy.

manufan10
01-19-2012, 02:28 PM

Think twice, daddy.

:lol

Like you bumping another thread is going to bother me. :rolleyes

:lmao

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 02:30 PM

Like you bumping another thread is going to bother me. :rolleyes

I look forward to the challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

manufan10
01-19-2012, 02:32 PM
I look forward to the challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

"I'm your huckleberry."

- Doc Holliday - "Tombstone"

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 02:33 PM
"I'm your huckleberry."

- Doc Holliday - "Tombstone"

"You smell that Ike?"

ElNono
01-19-2012, 02:35 PM

Think twice, daddy.

You're still dancing? That's good to know.

I heard you quit

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 02:35 PM
You're still dancing? That's good to know.

I heard you quit

Nope. I went on hiatus.

Mono. He's the one who quit.

manufan10
01-19-2012, 02:36 PM
"You smell that Ike?"

"Why Cubby, you look like somebody just walked over your grave."

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 02:41 PM
"Smells like somebody died."

manufan10
01-19-2012, 02:43 PM
"I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. 'Play for Blood,' remember?"

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 02:49 PM
"That's what I thought."

jjktkk
01-19-2012, 02:52 PM
So, getting pinked is a badge of honor for kool, mono, etc...?

The Batman
01-19-2012, 03:21 PM
So, getting pinked is a badge of honor for kool, mono, etc...?
:lol I know. What about those of us that are good and don't get to name anyone to be pinked?

4>0rings
01-19-2012, 03:42 PM
"Smells like somebody died."

Probably that gerbil in your ass

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Probably that gerbil in your ass

Don't start in on me just because Kori gave ya a red ass.:lol

Trainwreck2100
01-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Kori just trollin erybody like kori usually does

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 03:48 PM
^That's got to be it. & it stands to reason. She shouldn't be in a bad mood. There is a 10 page Thread upstairs---a living testament to their goodness. In the brilliant light of that white paper she couldn't possibly be conjuring up bans & pinks.

Axe Murderer
01-19-2012, 03:50 PM
^That's got to be it. & it stands to reason. She shouldn't be in a bad mood. There is a 10 page Thread upstairs---a living testament to their goodness. In the brilliant light of that white paper she couldn't possibly be conjuring up bans & pinks.

nuh, uh seppe.

Word is that she's not pleased how the NBA forum is doing lately. Also it's been leaked that 3 of the 5 are Laker fans:wow

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 04:00 PM
nuh, uh seppe.

Word is that she's not pleased how the NBA forum is doing lately. Also it's been leaked that 3 of the 5 are Laker fans:wow

You know me, Axe, could I survive pinked?

jjktkk
01-19-2012, 04:03 PM
:lol I know. What about those of us that are good and don't get to name anyone to be pinked?

:lol, We're the lwr. middle class, no rights.

LnGrrrR
01-19-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm not playing the game..I have 2 options....blahblahblah

As if Kool has any credit on this board :lol

Tbh, I'm not sure if Kool has less credit on these boards or in real life.

LnGrrrR
01-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Strange coincidence. :king

:lmao Touche :toast

LnGrrrR
01-19-2012, 08:56 PM
I'm openly challenging her to ban me....put me out of my misery.

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 09:03 PM
Ln, runnin' as fast as he can.

tee, hee.

LnGrrrR
01-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Ln, runnin' as fast as he can.

tee, hee.

Doin' my best :toast

Kori Ellis
01-20-2012, 11:48 PM
Fab Five get pinked starting Monday. Spots 4 & 5 are still up for grabs as more than a handful of candidates are vying for the final two spots. So do what you can to impress this weekend.

Spur_Fanatic
01-20-2012, 11:49 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DI-qHt8bJr0/TcNkCTL0s6I/AAAAAAAABGQ/Y8GomreVzGw/s1600/girlpower.png

NASpurs
01-20-2012, 11:54 PM
Fab Five get pinked starting Monday. Spots 4 & 5 are still up for grabs as more than a handful of candidates are vying for the final two spots. So do what you can to impress this weekend.

Yikes, some people might take those words too far.

Mavillionaire
01-20-2012, 11:59 PM
Prob be 5 gnsf's

jeebus
01-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Quality bump imo

DMC
01-21-2012, 12:38 AM
Can you just tell me if I'm in that group right now? If so, then Im just gonna light this fucking place up until Monday and go out with a bang. No fucking way I'm wearing flaming queer colors. Give me a tramp stamp before I let you reduce me to being gay.
Naruto till you drop bro.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2012, 01:46 AM

you better hope I'm on that fucking list or else your gonna lose the sweetest thing you ever known::lol

5xbILlr4RsA

LnGrrrR
01-21-2012, 04:08 AM
Can you just tell me if I'm in that group right now? If so, then Im just gonna light this fucking place up until Monday and go out with a bang. No fucking way I'm wearing flaming queer colors. Give me a tramp stamp before I let you reduce me to being gay.

Luva is very secure in his masculinity.

benefactor
01-21-2012, 07:31 AM
Sucks I'm not going to be here to see it. Maybe I'll long in for a few minutes while I'm on the ship just to see who got branded.

DPG21920
01-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Five people are going to be pinked for a week. If those people (and all their trolls) behave for the week, then they get unpinked after a week and each get to name one person to be pinked the following week. If they don't behave (as determined by me), then they stay pinked for two additional weeks.

Not to be rude, but who care's about pinking :lol? That doesn't stop anything considering they all will have troll accounts and just post under that? Unless you can pink all accounts associated with an IP, it really just gives the appearance of doing something.

Giuseppe
01-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Only pussies & assholes use troll accounts, Deeps.

Deeps, what are the hindrances of being pinked?

BlackSwordsMan
01-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Who else is a pussy and asshole if they do something Seppe? Say it here in kori's thread.

Giuseppe
01-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Who else is a pussy and asshole if they do something Seppe?

Complain about the officiating.

BlackSwordsMan
01-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Don't wiggle out of this. You're in my hand little worm and the bird is hungry.

Giuseppe
01-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Don't wiggle out of this. You're in my hand little worm and the bird is hungry.

Can I take my pants down, uh, uh, Goddess?

BlackSwordsMan
01-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Your asshole is already exposed don't bother.

BlackSwordsMan
01-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Why does me typing starfox in google images give me a picture of a guy sucking off another dude? The fuck is wrong with this world?

Muser
01-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Judgement day approaches tbh

Magua
01-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Only pussies & assholes use troll accounts, Deeps.

Deeps, what are the hindrances of being pinked?

You can't start threads, and people point and laugh at you.

Giuseppe
01-21-2012, 12:27 PM
Judgement day approaches tbh

I stand nary chance. Even if I pass muster on the initial Kori list somebody from that list will smight me upon their release.

I can't imagine the Ellis girl going thru with something this unsavory. It's not her MO.

Giuseppe
01-21-2012, 12:29 PM
You can't start threads, and people point and laugh at you.

I rarely start threads so I'm okay there.

& I get turned on with the latter if they have a cat O' 9 tails and some KY.

Magua
01-21-2012, 12:29 PM
It wouldnt make sense to pink you Giuseppe. You dont start threads anyways, so it would be a waste of time imho

Giuseppe
01-21-2012, 12:31 PM
It wouldnt make sense to pink you Giuseppe. You dont start threads anyways, so it would be a waste of time imho

It'd just about kill Kool though. He lives to start Threads, God bless him.

Magua
01-21-2012, 12:32 PM
Not to be rude, but who care's about pinking :lol? That doesn't stop anything considering they all will have troll accounts and just post under that? Unless you can pink all accounts associated with an IP, it really just gives the appearance of doing something.

Five people are going to be pinked for a week. If those people (and all their trolls) behave for the week, then they get unpinked after a week and each get to name one person to be pinked the following week. If they don't behave (as determined by me), then they stay pinked for two additional weeks.

Reading is FUNdamental

jeebus
01-21-2012, 12:33 PM
That's pretty much why he's getting pinked.

Magua
01-21-2012, 12:34 PM

That's why he's asking to be banned. He cant live with the shame

Giuseppe
01-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Honestly, it would break my heart to see Kori apply this kind of program. It would be against the very principles that she has exemplified since I came here. I can't imagine it. It would be sad to behold. I hope she reconsiders.

The needs of each of us is paramount. That is the path she identified, has blazed and the ground she has seeded. To now turn and tromp those seedlings and full growths would be tantamount to an act of regret and self-repudiation.

BlackSwordsMan
01-21-2012, 12:44 PM
''The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few''

- George Bush

Giuseppe
01-21-2012, 12:55 PM
''The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few''

- George Bush

- Kori Ellis (as well)

She took this yoke of responsbility to cite each of us to our needs. She did not break us in the half court so that we would move in a herd with her as ramrod. She painstakingly planted each seed into dry Bexar County earth and then watered that seedling meticulously, making sure that their was no cross polination & vulgar corruption. We let her handle our tender grapes as they strained under the intense Texas sun.

The laughter & chatter I spoke of in "some day" is not just her children, but all the children. They're all hers. She adopted not just those 3, but, all of us. The love that Tim spoke in his white paper for these same children will reverberate thru these Boards...Forever. Those words can't be taken back by the edit feature in mind or in deed.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2012, 01:11 PM
Honestly, it would break my heart to see Kori apply this kind of program. It would be against the very principles that she has exemplified since I came here. I can't imagine it. It would be sad to behold. I hope she reconsiders.

The needs of each of us is paramount. That is the path she identified, has blazed and the ground she has seeded. To now turn and tromp those seedlings and full growths would be tantamount to an act of regret and self-repudiation.

All she has to do is ban me and leave all you guys out if it. This would immortalize me and its what I want. I've had my fill...if she doesn't ban me I will crash and burn..this board is like pure white crack to me..I thrive off of the hate...:lol

Giuseppe
01-21-2012, 01:20 PM
It tends to cater towards your bowser history.

Giuseppe
01-21-2012, 01:22 PM
All she has to do is ban me and leave all you guys out if it. This would immortalize me and its what I want. I've had my fill...if she doesn't ban me I will crash and burn..this board is like pure white crack to me..I thrive off of the hate...:lol

But, you're the very heart of this Board.
Luva is this Board's conscience.

DMC
01-21-2012, 02:39 PM
If you are an adult, you need to seek professional help. I've never met an adult who's as much an attention whore as you, however if you are just a tweener, it's common for people like you to stand up in the middle of a room full of adults and show your ass for attention. Either way, you won't stop being an attention whore just because you get pinked or even banned. You're likely doing it on multiple forums on different sites... or do you behave differently on other sites where you don't want your name to turn sour?

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2012, 02:43 PM
If you are an adult, you need to seek professional help. I've never met an adult who's as much an attention whore as you, however if you are just a tweener, it's common for people like you to stand up in the middle of a room full of adults and show your ass for attention. Either way, you won't stop being an attention whore just because you get pinked or even banned. You're likely doing it on multiple forums on different sites... or do you behave differently on other sites where you don't want your name to turn sour?

I rub that meat on em...and they know I'm all man :lol

DMC
01-21-2012, 02:44 PM
But, you're the very heart of this Board.
Luva is this Board's conscience.

And you fancy yourself some kind of a pedo Kipling.

DMC
01-21-2012, 02:44 PM
I rub that meat on em...and they know I'm all man :lol
Your stuffed animals aside, heed my advice while you still have time.

tlongII
01-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Eventually Kori will make me the mod here. It's inevitable.

DPG21920
01-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Reading is FUNdamental

I did read and pinking still doesn't make sense because they have multiple troll accounts AND pinking doesn't do anything to stop the behavior of most (like Giuseppe) because they don't really start threads. It's their posting that sucks, not the fact they spam with threads. Only Kool starts a lot of threads so it will suck for him, but for the rest it does nothing.

DMC
01-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Eventually Kori will make me the mod here. It's inevitable.
That's all we need, 4 new stickied threads for every Blazers win.

LnGrrrR
01-21-2012, 05:38 PM
It'd just about kill Kool though. He lives to start Shitty Threads, God bless him.

Fify

LnGrrrR
01-21-2012, 05:46 PM
It's sad that Kools status on a message board is something he esteems so highly.

Kori Ellis
01-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Pinkings and other sweeping changes coming sometime this evening after we get home.

jeebus
01-23-2012, 01:57 PM
aka after the Spurs game.

lefty
01-23-2012, 02:01 PM
uhoh

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 02:28 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Flashskin/statusicon/post_old.gif Today, 02:15 PM Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058)
Feel My Energy

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=19058&dateline=1327188171 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058)

Team: Los Angeles Lakers
SpursTalk Cash: $2000

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: Hey, King Kool,

Originally Posted by Giuseppe
Kool, where is Kori with that list, do you think she'll actually go through with it? I hope not, it's not her style at all. I hope she doesn't ban you, you're the heart & soul of the site, but, if she does you can always post from Carson City I imagine. You're headed out to LA soon anyway right?

- Cubby

I'm not sure on this one Cul...she's known to troll on occasion..(well at least me anyway) :lol...I lobbied her for an exception but she's giving me the cold shoulder on this one..:lol I think TimVp in her ear hard on this one. I've lost my LA privileges for now...over some guys who couldn't control their wives. My parents got scared and sent me packing but I'm going home soon...I do take pleasure in fucking with these cucks...they are so anal retentive over the silliest of things...I need to tone it down because I sense they are losers in real life and in my personal life I'm living very well and I do feel guilty at times because I know most of them haven't been exposed to better living...I don't know sometimes Cul... sometime I wish I was an angel...I give back to the community - LA Boys and Girls club but I can be quite selfish at times I need to find a balance. Maybe this new girl I'm talking to will help me do that.

But if Kori bans me I hope my legend will grow...:lol Later

---------

I apologize to Kool for posting our PM's, but, this is proof to Kori that she is wrong & wrong-headed to continue on this course of pinkings & "sweeping changes." Especially the sweeping changes part.

Please, doll, reconsider. I implore you.

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Cya Seppe it was nice knowing you.

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Kori can you give me your twitter the minute Seppe parrots himself I'm tweeting you.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Cya Seppe it was nice knowing you.

Nice knowing you as well, youngster. I still find myself absolutely enthralled with you tilting that black skirt just enough so I can finally find out if there is a summer sausage under there, or, just luncheon loaf.

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2012, 02:40 PM
Ring my 4th finger and be surprised.
tee,hee

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Ring my 4th finger and be surprised.
tee,hee

I'd give up the shit bag tact & the trend setter tact if you'd pretend to be a girl and have an on-line relationship with me.

I'd write only for you. I'd take you places you've never been. It'd be a total eclipse of the heart.

C'mon, Swordsy, what say, old horse?

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2012, 02:47 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Flashskin/statusicon/post_old.gif Today, 02:15 PM Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058)
Feel My Energy

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=19058&dateline=1327188171 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058)

Kool, where is Kori with that list, do you think she'll actually go through with it? I hope not, it's not her style at all. I hope she doesn't ban you, you're the heart & soul of the site, but, if she does you can always post from Carson City I imagine. You're headed out to LA soon anyway right?

- Cubby

I'm not sure on this one Cul...she's known to troll on occasion..(well at least me anyway) :lol...I lobbied her for an exception but she's giving me the cold shoulder on this one..:lol I think TimVp in her ear hard on this one. I've lost my LA privileges for now...over some guys who couldn't control their wives. My parents got scared and sent me packing but I'm going home soon...I do take pleasure in fucking with these cucks...they are so anal retentive over the silliest of things...I need to tone it down because I sense they are losers in real life and in my personal life I'm living very well and I do feel guilty at times because I know most of them haven't been exposed to better living...I don't know sometimes Cul... sometime I wish I was an angel...I give back to the community - LA Boys and Girls club but I can be quite selfish at times I need to find a balance. Maybe this new girl I'm talking to will help me do that.

---------

I apologize to Kool for posting our PM's, but, this is proof to Kori that she is wrong & wrong-headed to continue on this course of pinkings & "sweeping changes." Especially the sweeping changes part.

I ain't trippin just give a n|gga a heads up next time...:toast

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 02:48 PM
^She's treating you brand new and it ain't right.

DPG21920
01-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Sweeping changes was her way of righting the wrong that was you two welshing. She was fine when she thought you were real men of principle. The Bet changed everything

midnightpulp
Lol Kool still trying to front like he's from LA.

midnightpulp
Feel My Energy

- Cubby

---------

You two are massive faggots.

DPG21920
01-23-2012, 02:57 PM
I do have it on good authority that luva is clear. Even though he welshed, he paid up before and proved to kori he was a reasonable man at times.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Sweeping changes was her way of righting the wrong that was you two welshing. She was fine when she thought you were real men of principle. The Bet changed everything

You may be right, Deeps, but, what is a man, what's he got, if not himself then he has nary. To say the things he really feels, and not the ones of those who kneel.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 03:00 PM
I do have it on good authority that luva is clear. Even though he welshed, he paid up before and proved to kori he was a reasonable man at times.

How bout me, Deeps, what does the grapevine at your Aunt's house reveal about the old Cubster?

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2012, 03:01 PM
You two are massive faggots.

you didn't say that when you sent me that PM asking me not to pay DPG...DPG really is the most 'stupidest' person on this site :lol

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2012, 03:01 PM
The woman you called a pussy/asshole and now liar will have no mercy on you.

DPG21920
01-23-2012, 03:05 PM
How bout me, Deeps, what does the grapevine at your Aunt's house reveal about the old Cubster?

I haven't heard anything on you or Kool and if I'm being candid I'm not sure I would tell you if I did. I don't feel you deserve that type of dignity.

Only reason I know about Luva was because a certain influential poster was campaigning on his behalf. I won't say who, but if you look at Kori and Tim's profile their should be sufficient information if you look close enough.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 03:07 PM
The woman you called a pussy/asshole and now liar will have no mercy on you.

Regrets, Swordsy? Sure, I have a few. But, then again, too many to mention. I did what I had to do and I saw it thru, more or less without exception. I charted each & every course and more than that, I did it my way.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 03:08 PM
I haven't heard anything on you or Kool and if I'm being candid I'm not sure I would tell you if I did. I don't feel you deserve that type of dignity.

Only reason I know about Luva was because a certain influential poster was campaigning on his behalf. I won't say who, but if you look at Kori and Tim's profile their should be sufficient information if you look close enough.

I don't look at profiles.

It's my religion.

pass1st
01-23-2012, 03:12 PM
Lol Kool still trying to front like he's from LA.

When somebody says subway instead of redline or metro, they aren't LA born.

DPG21920
01-23-2012, 03:12 PM
You looked at mine, I have proof.

mavs>spurs
01-23-2012, 03:13 PM

Grovel bitch!!!!

DPG21920
01-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Last 10 visitors

Giuseppe

midnightpulp
01-23-2012, 03:14 PM
When somebody says subway instead of redline or metro, they aren't LA born.

:tu

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2012, 03:31 PM
WQxgHgRh95Y

Cub's Colostomy Bag
01-23-2012, 03:36 PM
I don't look at profiles.

It's my religion.

I see we need to be emptied again

mavs>spurs
01-23-2012, 03:37 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 03:54 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

:rolleyesx2

mavs>spurs
01-23-2012, 03:57 PM
What's the matter brah you sure are ornery at these new trolls and changes coming up :lmao

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 04:00 PM
What's the matter brah you sure are ornery at these new trolls and changes coming up :lmao

This is true.

jag
01-23-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm here for the carnage.

:corn:

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 06:23 PM
- "It's nothing. Just got the wind knocked out of me."

- Tom Sizemore - on the bridge - "Saving Pvt. Ryan"

NRHector
01-23-2012, 06:55 PM
- "It's nothing. Just got the wind knocked out of me."

- Tom Sizemore - on the bridge - "Saving Pvt. Ryan"

"You are a dumbass"

-Hector - on Take Note - "Spurstalk"

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 07:20 PM
^
- "Sssssssssshhhhhhhhh."

- Derek Fisher - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - June.15.2001

NRHector
01-23-2012, 07:26 PM
Shameless Be@ner:lol:toast

pass1st
01-23-2012, 07:34 PM
Shameless Be@ner:lol

“Education is dangerous - Every educated person is a future enemy”

- Hermann Goering

jeebus
01-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Pinkings and other sweeping changes coming sometime this evening after we get home.

Gettin' to be that time...

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:32 PM
...at least she won't be cross. Her team won.

mavs>spurs
01-23-2012, 10:34 PM
^you look nervous as a straight dude in a queer bar

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2012, 10:42 PM
^you look nervous as a straight dude in a queer bar

I'm an untouchable n|gga :lol

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:43 PM
^Unfortunately I'm touchable.

DMC
01-23-2012, 10:43 PM
^Unfortunately I'm touchable.
Lines like that got you nice electronic ankle bracelet before.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:46 PM
Lines like that got you nice electronic ankle bracelet before.

:rolleyes

jeebus
01-23-2012, 10:47 PM
Uh oh, I spy with my little eye Kori in the NBA forum. Shit's about to get real, methinks.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Uh oh, I spy with my little eye Kori in the NBA forum. Shit's about to get real, methinks.

DMC
01-23-2012, 10:50 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nq0SzjXHyp8/TZxtArPvnhI/AAAAAAAADiU/mKyZlRnITqc/s1600/DEAD_MAN_WALKING+PENN.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2012, 10:58 PM

yall stop being lil Ho's...worse that can happen is pink or ban...nothing more...:lol

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:00 PM
yall stop being lil Ho's...worse that can happen is pink or ban...nothing more...:lol

They're a gd disgrace.

mavs>spurs
01-23-2012, 11:01 PM
^i hope you get pinked for sending me porn

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:01 PM

Only pussies & assholes tattle.

lefty
01-23-2012, 11:02 PM
He sent me porn too

jeebus
'seppe, why would you send porn?

Giuseppe
'seppe, why would you send porn?

Don't start Jeebs. Don't break the peace accord.

DMC
Is that what you tell your candy van customers?

Leetonidas
01-23-2012, 11:03 PM
I think Kori is trolling. She's putting the fear of gawd in ya'll negroes

mavs>spurs
01-23-2012, 11:04 PM

You gonna use that language with kori viewing thread? I have every reason to be upset about the porn thing, I didn't wanna see it. My rights were violated.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:05 PM
You gonna use that language with kori viewing thread? I have every reason to be upset about the porn thing, I didn't wanna see it. My rights were violated.

You're a chickenshit for tattling, Y.

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2012, 11:05 PM

me too :lol

DMC
01-23-2012, 11:06 PM
Tattling? We're all adults here. You should be the one policing that shit, not perpetrating it.

mavs>spurs
No, it was chickenshit to resort to porn because he can't beat me intellectually.

Koolaid_Man

let that faggit tell I don't give a shit...maybe it'll help him in the long run...he's a sissy...and a rich retired snitching drug dealing blood...:lol

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:08 PM
Tattling? We're all adults here. You should be the one policing that shit, not perpetrating it.

I for one am thrilled he sent it to me.

It's changed my life.

I finally have some semblance of tumescence.

Good bless, King Kool.

mavs>spurs
01-23-2012, 11:08 PM
^it'll help me alright whenever you're banned and I'm no longer subjected to your drivel.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:09 PM
^it'll help me alright whenever you're banned and I'm no longer subjected to your drivel.

DID YA HEAR THAT, Kori?

DMC
01-23-2012, 11:09 PM
I for one am thrilled he sent it to me.

It's changed my life.

I finally have some semblance of tumescence.

Good bless, King Kool.
Because Google doesn't work for you...

mavs>spurs
01-23-2012, 11:10 PM
DID YA HEAR THAT, Kori?

Yeah just making double sure Kori knows that Kool spammed porn on her forum.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:11 PM
Yeah just making double sure Kori knows that Kool spammed porn on her forum.

You've only tattled about 6 times times about it. You disgraceful thing, you.

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2012, 11:12 PM

how's your little Nikki Y.H? :lol

3XmxijQfMow

Kori Ellis
01-23-2012, 11:12 PM
Some other people forwarded me his porn links too.

As for the changes, timvp will be handling it after he's done with some Spurs stuff. Guestimated time: 1:00am CT.

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Stop sending me nakes girls, ewww.

mavs>spurs
01-23-2012, 11:13 PM
^i never watch the youtubes so when you make these posts they're pretty much just skipped over

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2012, 11:14 PM

As for the changes, timvp will be handling it after he's done with some Spurs stuff. Guestimated time: 1:00am CT.
Aw I'm gonna miss Seppe.

mavs>spurs
Kool thinks hes going out like a martyr by getting banned but he's really going out like a chump.

Giuseppe

That's 3 gd hours, girl!:rolleyes

mavs>spurs
01-23-2012, 11:15 PM
sup 'nique put down da weed for a moment and lets play imho

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 11:16 PM
And the wait continues...looking forward to it

Son don't forget that sig/avy

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Aw I'm gonna miss Seppe.

& I'll miss you too, honey-bun. I'll go to my grave believing you were the one that got away. You're everything I want in an online relationship, root be damned.

Kori Ellis
01-23-2012, 11:17 PM
That's 3 gd hours, girl!:rolleyes

Sorry. I'm working, and he's handling SpursTalk business.

BlackSwordsMan
& I'll miss you too, honey-bun. I'll go to my grave believing you were the one that got away. You're everything I want in an online relationship, root be damned.

I was ready to show my upskirt shots with you too. :depressed

ElNono
Kool thinks hes going out like a martyr by getting banned but he's really going out like a chimp.

fify

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Sorry. I'm working, and he's handling SpursTalk business.

At least change that avatar back to your daughter marching thru the playground. It's absoutely adorable. Always squeeze 'em chest-to-chest, mother.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:19 PM
I was ready to show my upskirt shots with you too. :depressed

I've thought of that countless times since then. I don't even care what's under there. I just want to see.

mavs>spurs
01-23-2012, 11:20 PM
^pathetic, you scared dude and it ain't very flattering :lmao

DMC
01-23-2012, 11:20 PM
At least change that avatar back to your daughter marching thru the playground. It's absoutely adorable. Always squeeze 'em chest-to-chest, mother.
The ticketed passengers upstairs get their crumpets and tea before you get your death sentence.

DMC
01-23-2012, 11:21 PM
I've thought of that countless times since then. I don't even care what's under there. I just want to see.
It's another fat yellow hand.

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 11:22 PM
Are you kidding me, 3 more hours?

Tonight was my only night with the kids, but I had them stay with their mother tonight so I wouldn't miss this.

Thanks a lot.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:23 PM
Luva will be callin any minute to talk about the delay over the phone. Of course he always calls collect.:rolleyes

Kori Ellis
01-23-2012, 11:24 PM

Tonight was my only night with the kids, but I had them stay with their mother tonight so I wouldn't miss this.

Thanks a lot.

That was just my guess. For all I know, timvp could be ready an hour from now.

jeebus
01-23-2012, 11:26 PM

Thanks a lot.

The shame worked. Sounds like she's gonna make timvp work faster. Well done.

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2012, 11:26 PM
Maybe you should hire another executioner.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:27 PM

Please. I prompted her first.

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2012, 11:28 PM
Any last words, Seppe?

DMC
Yep, good work DD.

Kori Ellis
My daughter learning to play hopscotch:
bv_nLTl6iUU

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Any last words, Seppe?

I think I love you.

Leetonidas
01-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Kori do you make your kids wear matching outfits :lol

jeebus
01-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Please. I prompted her first.

Fine fine, you get some credit too. I ain't gonna argue semantics.

Creepn
01-23-2012, 11:31 PM
Monosylbk whatever his stupid name is needs to be done with. Whoever is behind that screen name needs all of his screen names checked.

Dirk4mvp needs to be dealt with as well. He never learned his lesson from the first time.

Kori Ellis
01-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Kori do you make your kids wear matching outfits :lol

Not always, but the girls do have some matching hoodies and dresses.

What's funny is that when I dress them the same people always say, "Are they twins?" :downspin:

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:33 PM
I think I love you.

Well, Swords, don't leave me hanging here. I'm standing in front of the entire company.

Creepn
01-23-2012, 11:33 PM

Not always, but the girls do have some matching hoodies and dresses.

What's funny is that when I dress them the same people always say, "Are they twins?" :downspin:

? Isn't one of them black?

Kori Ellis
01-23-2012, 11:35 PM
? Isn't one of them black?

Yes. People are just stupid. She's also about 4-inches taller (even though they are just two months apart).

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:37 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=6&dateline=1327378822 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6)

^ Look at this and then tell me there ain't a God.

Please.

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2012, 11:37 PM
Seppe just stop.

DPG21920
01-23-2012, 11:38 PM
:lol that's creepy seppe

Leetonidas
01-23-2012, 11:39 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=6&dateline=1327378822 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6)

^ Look at this and then tell me there ain't a God.

Please.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h262/Gunner1750/chris_hansen.gif

Kori Ellis
01-23-2012, 11:39 PM
I don't think he means it in a creepy way -- it's just his rep makes it seem that way.

DPG21920
01-23-2012, 11:41 PM
I don't think he means it in a creepy way -- it's just his rep makes it seem that way.

You sure do give him the benefit of the doubt after a well documented and scary past.

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 11:41 PM
Kori's just fattening us up for the kill right now:lol

The atmosphere is suspiciously balmy for an impending rapture.

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2012, 11:42 PM
Kori's mothering side is showing very strongly. She notices one her of forum kids isn't right and is trying to perch her wing under Seppe and help him fly but he'd rather lay around all day and parrot his same routine

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:44 PM

Of course I don't. We had 3 boys, and so wanted a little girl on our last child. But, you don't get everything you want. And that little boy (he's 26 now) is my favorite so it worked out all in all.

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2012, 11:45 PM
Of course I don't. We had 3 boys, and so wanted a little girl on our last child. But, you don't get everything you want. And that little boy (he's 26 now) is my favorite so it worked out all in all.

You are one odd duck.

Kori Ellis
01-23-2012, 11:46 PM

We have two girls and a boy, but we want to adopt another boy.

DMC
01-23-2012, 11:46 PM
You are one old fuck.

That's how I first read it.

DMC
01-23-2012, 11:47 PM
We have two girls and a boy, but we want to adopt another boy.
I got a 25 year old if you'd like to consider something in a larger model...

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2012, 11:49 PM
He's into older woman with kids as well.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:50 PM
Kori's mothering side is showing very strongly. She notices one her of forum kids isn't right and is trying to perch her wing under Seppe and help him fly but he'd rather lay around all day and parrot his same routine

Kori & Tim dodged death and are undergoing a glorious renewal of life, marriage, love, children and community. I envy that renewal. I've been so fortunate in my life that I've never had a single moment of such boundless worry. Ying & yang here & there, yes, but, not what was described in Tim's "Thank You Thread" upstairs. I've tried to read it thru, but, I can't do it. It's too horrible to contemplate that "what ifs." So I've read it in bits & pieces and it's something else again.

Keep that feeling of renewal as long as you can keep it, Kori. Hold it tight with both arms and never let it go.

DPG21920
01-23-2012, 11:51 PM
You are a liar. Wow

Lob City
01-23-2012, 11:53 PM
yall finna witness the new kings of staples take shine 2 tha nba forums ya heard... Kori and timvp cleanin up the riff raff is simply a formality... shame i couldn't regulate house negro lakerfans like kool and lakaluva in dey waning moments...

:worthy: bow down to clipper fan in his rise to greatness

BlackSwordsMan
Kori & Tim dodged death and are undergoing a glorious renewal of life, marriage, love, children and community. I envy that renewal. I've been so fortunate in my life that I've never had a single moment of such boundless worry. Ying & yang here & there, yes, but, not what was described in Tim's "Thank You Thread" upstairs. I've tried to read it thru, but, I can't do it. It's too horrible to contemplate that "what ifs." So I've read it in bits & pieces and it's something else again.

Keep that feeling of renewal as long as you can keep it, Kori. Hold it tight with both arms and never let it go.

You're such a nice guy its too bad people had to lie about getting porn in their PM's.

4>0rings

Duncan 4

Kobe 2.5

tlongII
01-23-2012, 11:55 PM
Kori, have you decided when you're going to make me mod here yet?

NASpurs
01-23-2012, 11:56 PM
'Seppe just doing some brown nosing before the pinking. What do you get when you mix brown and pink? Yep.

DPG's Booster Seat
01-23-2012, 11:56 PM
You are a liar. Wow

Why u mad, scro?

DMC
01-23-2012, 11:57 PM
Kori, have you decided when you're going to make me mod here yet?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_n7RltmTdk-g/SjT98R8-c-I/AAAAAAAAJrI/fKNP8jhStnc/s400/Flying+Pig.jpg
This comes to mind.

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2012, 11:57 PM
When pigs are allowed in heaven? Animals don't have souls according to the old testament.

DMC
01-23-2012, 11:58 PM
When pigs are allowed in heaven? Animals don't have souls according to the old testament.

They don't now, but when Tlong becomes a mod, all that will change.

tlongII
01-23-2012, 11:58 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_n7RltmTdk-g/SjT98R8-c-I/AAAAAAAAJrI/fKNP8jhStnc/s400/Flying+Pig.jpg
This comes to mind.

Oh I'll be the mod here eventually. No doubt about that.

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Why u mad, scro?

:lol this one has potential

:rollin

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 12:05 AM
DD, don't hype your own unfunny troll.

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 12:07 AM
crofl not mine, tbh. :lol My only trolls are Ryan Fitzpatrick and the entire Nazi party

ElNono
01-24-2012, 12:08 AM
crofl not mine, tbh. :lol My only trolls are Ryan Fitzpatrick and the entire Nazi party

sup Basedow

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 12:09 AM
sup Basedow

Doesn't count...he's banned.

jeebus
01-24-2012, 12:10 AM

:lol The entire party?

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 12:10 AM
Nick Manning and Wilford Brimley were taken over by somebody else too...Kori can attest to this.

BlackSwordsMan
01-24-2012, 12:11 AM
DPG is just mad and needs to look above this... we get it small jokes.

BlackSwordsMan
01-24-2012, 12:11 AM
Rise above everyone.. we got it, BSM.

BlackSwordsMan
01-24-2012, 12:12 AM
Tower over the hatred... yeah he's 5'4 -- God is mean sometimes.

DMC
01-24-2012, 12:13 AM
Tower over the hatred... yeah he's 5'4 -- God is mean sometimes.
Don't you think you've gone a little too far?

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 12:13 AM
:lol The entire party?

tbh there's like 8 or 9 Nazi trolls now:lol As soon as I saw they were ok'ing accounts yesterday I registered the entire SS, waiting to eventually get denied but it never happened:lol

ElNono
01-24-2012, 12:14 AM
All rise!!!

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 12:14 AM
God made me short, I have no choice. What's your excuse for not being funny?

jeebus
01-24-2012, 12:16 AM
tbh there's like 8 or 9 Nazi trolls now:lol As soon as I saw they were ok'ing accounts yesterday I registered the entire SS, waiting to eventually get denied but it never happened:lol

:lmao fucking epic :lol they're a good group of guys tbh

BlackSwordsMan
01-24-2012, 12:16 AM
God made me short, I have no choice. What's your excuse for not being funny?

We all have our short comings. :depressed

ElNono
01-24-2012, 12:17 AM
tbh, you should search some WC posts... IIRC, he had one where he said Hitler did more for Germany than Barry for the US...

pass1st
01-24-2012, 12:18 AM
tbh, you should search some WC posts... IIRC, he had one where he said Hitler did more for Germany than Barry for the US...

Before the WW2 shtick, he did alright.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 12:19 AM
We all have our short comings. :depressed

You're one of the most beautiful guys I've ever not seen.

BlackSwordsMan
01-24-2012, 12:21 AM
DPG is tearing us apart

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 12:21 AM
:lmao fucking epic :lol they're a good group of guys tbh

crofl tbh i don't have funny schticks with any of them, just shock-value for sensitive posters...they'd be better served in somebody else's hands:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 12:22 AM

I used to stalk him with Heydrich, but he didn't like det:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 12:24 AM
DD owns the currently best troll on this site tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 12:24 AM
no I'm not saying who it is

jeebus
01-24-2012, 12:25 AM
crofl tbh i don't have funny schticks with any of them, just shock-value for sensitive posters...they'd be better served in somebody else's hands:lol

the fact that they're there and post every now and then is just a gentle reminder tbqh :lol

pass1st
01-24-2012, 12:26 AM
no I'm not saying who it is

Is it the shitty star trek one?

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 12:27 AM
DD owns the currently best troll on this site tbh

tbh I was hoping to see Will Hunting make a return like the old days

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 12:27 AM
Is it the shitty star trek one?
Yes

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 12:29 AM
tbh I was hoping to see Will Hunting make a return like the old days

Please.

I made Will Hunting.

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 12:32 AM
damn...DMC is one of the 5

jeebus
01-24-2012, 12:32 AM
loooooooooooooooool

BlackSwordsMan
01-24-2012, 12:33 AM
Hammers are falling and they have no names

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 12:34 AM
incoming!

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 12:38 AM
how does everyone know DMC is pinked.....I don't see anything

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 12:38 AM
:lmao nevermind now I do

Leetonidas
01-24-2012, 12:39 AM
DM-Cya later!

Banzai
01-24-2012, 12:40 AM
Was kool permanently banned?

jeebus
01-24-2012, 12:40 AM
^ :lmao

BlackSwordsMan
01-24-2012, 12:44 AM
Only DMC

timvp
01-24-2012, 12:48 AM
Alright, one person banned.

*pops fingers*

Here we go . . .

jeebus
01-24-2012, 12:49 AM
Oh Lordy

lefty
01-24-2012, 12:50 AM
^ :lmao

InTheCrust
01-24-2012, 12:51 AM
if you don't mind timvp, could you provide a casualty list afterwords?

it would only be appropriate.

baseline bum
01-24-2012, 01:09 AM
First JMJ goes down, now DMC too? :depressed

lefty
01-24-2012, 01:13 AM
Damn

BlackSwordsMan
01-24-2012, 01:17 AM
jmj?

baseline bum
01-24-2012, 01:17 AM
So was Garfield tits the next casualty?

Leetonidas
01-24-2012, 01:18 AM
anyone else yet?

jeebus
01-24-2012, 01:21 AM
I only know of DMC; I've no clue who JMJ is.

Leetonidas
01-24-2012, 01:22 AM
JMarksJohns? that guy?

baseline bum
01-24-2012, 01:24 AM
jmj?

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3460/rundmcu.jpg