PDA

View Full Version : Take note

Pages : [1] 2 3

Kori Ellis
01-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Clean it up, or I'm going to go on a pink-ing spree. And it won't be just a few people who are impacted.

Thanks,

The Management

clambake
01-18-2012, 11:55 AM
my pink golf shirt is my favorite.

JamStone
01-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Pinkers gonna pink.

Leetonidas
01-18-2012, 12:20 PM
:lol people complaining about others replying to Koolaid_man "inexplicably" while doing it themselves for multiple pages :lmao

monosylab1k
01-18-2012, 12:25 PM
tbh i welcome a massive house cleaning. this place is getting beyond awful, and Kori needs to play God to the NBA Forum's Sodom and Gomorrah.

Bill_Brasky
01-18-2012, 12:28 PM
tbh i welcome a massive house cleaning. this place is getting beyond awful, and Kori needs to play God to the NBA Forum's Sodom and Gomorrah.

It's become unreadable. Too many golf threads.

clambake
01-18-2012, 12:30 PM
It's become unreadable. Too many golf threads.

did i mention that my favorite golf threads are pink?

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:48 PM
:lol people complaining about others replying to Koolaid_man "inexplicably" while doing it themselves for multiple pages :lmao

Oh, hey guy nobody gives a shit about!

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 12:50 PM
I assumed the "what should be done with Kool poll?" thread was a gauge on, well...what should be done with Kool--the people have spoken.

I'd love to comment more, but I gotta catch the subway to LAX to make my flight to Kenya.

Spurtacus
01-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Spurstalk has lost a lot of good members because of these trolls.

BlackSwordsMan
01-18-2012, 01:03 PM
all you need to do is pink kool and no one else

BlackSwordsMan
01-18-2012, 01:04 PM

the spur section is the only place there aren't trolls I think they left because they got tired of you

DPG21920
01-18-2012, 01:20 PM
What ever became of the "what should we do with Giuseppe" thread?

Spurtacus
01-18-2012, 01:24 PM
the spur section is the only place there aren't trolls I think they left because they got tired of you

Even the Spurs section is slower this year then in past seasons. Trolls aren't there but I don't see the activity I saw in past years. I visit the NFL forum more then the NBA forum because of the trolls.

Muser
01-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Even the Spurs section is slower this year then in past seasons. Trolls aren't there but I don't see the activity I saw in past years. I visit the NFL forum more then the NBA forum because of the trolls.

Because the Spurs are declining.

Spurtacus
01-18-2012, 01:28 PM

Yes, that's part of it. I'm sure the lockout is another reason.

Trill Clinton
01-18-2012, 01:33 PM

if this is true then the board is better off without them.

baseline bum
01-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Does this mean no more

Kobe: 31 ppg @ 33 years old
Jesus: nailed to a cross @ 33 years old

threads? :depressed

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Clean it up, or I'm going to go on a pink-ing spree. And it won't be just a few people who are impacted.

Thanks,

The Management

I love paying rent when the rent's due..

and when it seems that I'm hopeless you say the words that can get me back in focus...

I will comply and I beseech you now Kori to forgive me...listen over the years you've been very patient with me..giving me hundreds of chances to sail my vessel with the wind...and all my early ST memories are full of all the sweet things you did for me...I really appreciate it...Laker fan has come to ST... wrecked and then opened up shop and it's been because of your big heart...I pour out some liquor and I reminisce cause the through the drama I can always depend on my mama

I do regret at times the anger and resentment I've caused so many people. They're mad, while I'm literally just over here chilling my ass off...I know by and large they're weak and I shouldn't have taken advantage of them the way that I have. I apologize. Cause when I was low you was there for me you never left me alone because you cared for me...

This reminds me...

When I was young me and Kori had beef 17 yrs old kicked out on the street. Though back at the time I never thought I'd see your face ain't a woman alive that can take Kori's place.

and even though I act c-r-a-z-y I gotta thank the lord that you enabled me...

and I appreciate how you raised me and all the extra posts that you gave me...

Man I wish i could take the pain away if you can make it through the night there's a brighter day everything will be alright if you hold on...it's struggle every day gotta roll on and there's no way I can pay you back but the is to show you that I understand..

YOU ARE APPRECIATED :toast

Banzai
01-18-2012, 01:42 PM
forum just needs a little 6DozycGRQqo

Stalin
01-18-2012, 01:43 PM
:cry:cry:cry Spurstalk has lost a lot of good members because of these trolls. :cry:cry:cry

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:45 PM
You forgot to post the Dear Mama youtube clip...slippin'

Hey Kool, anymore orgasmic bedtime soliloquies you'd like to share?:lol

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 01:46 PM

and when it seems that I'm hopeless you say the words that can get me back in focus...

I will comply and I beseech you now Kori to forgive me...listen over the years you've been very patient with me..giving me hundreds of chances to sail my vessel with the wind...and all my early ST memories are full of all the sweet things you did for me...I really appreciate it...Laker fan has come to ST... wrecked and then opened up shop and it's been because of your big heart...I pour out some liquor and I reminisce cause the through the drama I can always depend on my mama

I do regret at times the anger and resentment I've caused so many people. They're mad, while I'm literally just over here chilling my ass off...I know by and large they're weak and I shouldn't have taken advantage of them the way that I have. I apologize. Cause when I was low you was there for me you never left me alone because you cared for me...

This reminds me...

When I was young me and Kori had beef 17 yrs old kicked out on the street. Though back at the time I never thought I'd see your face ain't a woman alive that can take Kori's place.

Man I wish i could take the pain away if you can make it through the night there's a brighter day everything will be alright if you hold on...it's struggle every day gotta roll on and there's no way I can pay you back but the is to show you that I understand..

I'm torn between rampant jealousy & boundless emotion.

Kevin, that was so pretty.

Ace
01-18-2012, 01:46 PM

This reminds me...

You would be lost without ST. Truly to weird for the real world...

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 01:47 PM
You would be lost without ST. Truly to weird for the real world...

Good morning, Ace. Thanks for winning last night, doll.

DeadlyDynasty

Cubby, that entire rant was stolen from Tupac Shakur--who you've publicly denounced on this forum.

monosylab1k
Good morning, Ace. Thanks for winning last night, doll.

& you quit.

Ace
01-18-2012, 01:48 PM

If you're going to suck someone's dick over that it should be TuPac. Kool just being unoriginal. Then again it is you the most unoriginal person here...

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Nope. I went on hiatus.

You're the one who quit.

92 Shoot em up
01-18-2012, 01:49 PM

Come suck my pole when u get a sec

Spurtacus
01-18-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm a perfect example of the idiots on this forum.

Ace
01-18-2012, 01:50 PM
Nope. I went on hiatus.

You're the one who quit.

You quit on the Cavs...

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 01:50 PM
I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

monosylab1k
01-18-2012, 01:51 PM
Cubby, that entire rant was stolen from Tupac Shakur--who you've publicly denounced on this forum.

:lol Giuseppe doesn't wanna go to the sidelines and talk to the ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ball coach efter det one!

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 01:54 PM

Please. Tu ain't even been on this Forum. In Kevin's beseechment of the Ellis girl there is numerous mentions of this site.

Bill_Brasky
01-18-2012, 01:57 PM

:lmao

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 01:59 PM
through the drama I can always depend on my mama

My God.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Please. Tu ain't even been on this Forum. In Kevin's beseechment of the Ellis girl there is numerous mentions of this site.

He went around acting like an asshole. Ended up dead in the ground because of it.

He was a loser. And he ended up in the loser's circle.

It happens.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5406946#post5406946

monosylab1k
01-18-2012, 02:01 PM
My God.

:lmao that was a direct quote from a tupac song you geriatric fuck

pass1st
01-18-2012, 02:04 PM
http://www.metrolyrics.com/dear-mama-lyrics-2pac.html

Ace
01-18-2012, 02:04 PM
My God.

Word for word belonging to TuPac...

mavs>spurs
01-18-2012, 02:08 PM
crofl giuseppe is a tupac fan and he didn't even know it! that's gotta cause a bit of an inner conflict crofl

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 02:12 PM
Laker fan has come to ST... wrecked and then opened up shop and it's been because of your big heart

That's pure Kevin.

Pure love.

Spur_Fanatic
01-18-2012, 03:36 PM
It's cool Cubby made peace with his inner Tupac.

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 03:40 PM
^ My ass. That's Kool. That's love.

Spur_Fanatic
01-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Lies, you know you like your Tupac.

Setting trends was the guy's religion.

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 03:45 PM
Lies, you know you like your Tupac.

Setting trends was the guy's religion.

The little squirt.

Spur_Fanatic
01-18-2012, 03:46 PM
Dude, don't insult the wigger's hero.

Kool will be mad about it.

Leetonidas
01-18-2012, 03:48 PM
Oh, hey guy nobody gives a shit about!

hey faggot, get shit on and this is all you can come back with? :lmao "people know me more than you on an online forum!!" :cry :cry

Turns out you're just another faggot Lakerfan. Surprising.

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 03:48 PM
He was just a little pissant. I never paid attention to him until he died. Then I look it up and he's just a shrimp.

Leetonidas
01-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Does this mean no more

Kobe: 31 ppg @ 33 years old
Jesus: nailed to a cross @ 33 years old

threads? :depressed

Those were some top-notch, high-quality ST threads right there :tu

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 03:53 PM
hey faggot, get shit on and this is all you can com back with? :lmao "people know me more than you on an online forum!!" :cry :cry

Turns out you're just another faggot Lakerfan. Surprising.

Lee, it's quite simple why you're so mad with me about calling you out before:lol

Posting (and owning him repeatedly) in a thread where Kool calls you out=/=responding to every Kool_Aid Man thread like you do, because you don't have the will power to restrain yourself. It doesn't mean you're a bad person, it just means you're weak-minded :lol

Kool took his shot and lost. Unfortunately, due to people like you, every other thread he makes will always be at the top of the page:lol

Leetonidas
01-18-2012, 03:56 PM
"see, when I call koolaid_man a faggot, i'm trolling him but when you do it you're obviously getting trolled!" :lmao :lmao pathetic faggot, give it a rest.

Honestly I don't even give a shit about kool's stupid ass threads, they're always going to be around so tighten up your loose little shithole and quit crying about how :cry :cry kool's threads are always on the first page knocking down my kobe suckfest threads :cry :cry trying to have real bball discussion here guys :cry :cry "

fucking delusional queer thinking you're some kind of awesome poster here :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 03:58 PM
"see, when I call koolaid_man a faggot, i'm trolling him but when you do it you're obviously getting trolled!" :lmao :lmao pathetic faggot, give it a rest.

Honestly I don't even give a shit about kool's stupid ass threads, they're always going to be around so tighten up your loose little shithole and quit crying about how :cry :cry kool's threads are always on the first page knocking down my kobe suckfest threads :cry :cry trying to have real bball discussion here guys :cry :cry "

fucking delusional queer thinking you're some kind of awesome poster here :lmao

More emoticons please...let the rage flow through you.:lol

Don't get mad at others because you're weak-minded.

ElNono
01-18-2012, 04:13 PM
I promise to clean up my act a bit and not call out obvious virgins that claim women recite entire bible verses right before reaching climax, tbh...

Leetonidas
01-18-2012, 04:14 PM
"you're using emoticons even though i just did so i'm going to point it out in an attempt to take attention away from how anally sore i am! emoticons means you're mad!!! i troll you!!"

no one's mad here but you dd, kobe cock smoking jizzrag :lol

I can't wait for the next one;

"you're replying to me so you're mad! i win haha!"

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 04:19 PM
"you're using emoticons even though i just did so i'm going to point it out in an attempt to take attention away from how anally sore i am! emoticons means you're mad!!! i troll you!!"

no one's mad here but you dd, kobe cock smoking jizzrag :lol

I can't wait for the next one;

"you're replying to me so you're mad! i win haha!"

This isn't the first time you've been told you have an obsession with Kool:lol

DPG had to reprimand you, and some troll named Magua had a couple gems too:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184961

It's a good read:lol

Spur_Fanatic
01-18-2012, 04:19 PM
I promise to clean up my act a bit and not call out obvious virgins that claim women recite entire bible verses right before reaching climax, tbh...

Nono alone doing it right. True example to the community.

Let's see...

I promise to try to not be too harsh on the Lakers otaku residents of ST.com

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 04:20 PM

:lol

jeebus
01-18-2012, 04:31 PM

:lol it was

Leetonidas
01-18-2012, 04:32 PM

:sleep

Ace
01-18-2012, 04:38 PM

Quite an emotional stoner...

Leetonidas
01-18-2012, 04:39 PM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

BlackSwordsMan
01-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Is it true you quit Seppe?

Ace
01-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Is it true you quit Seppe?

Bailed on dem Cavs tbh...

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 05:22 PM

It's my religion.

4>0rings
01-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Kori allowed the trolls to behave in a manor that was deemed acceptable by the lack of punishment applied, now she says they aren't allowed to act in said manor.

I really hope Kori's children don't have to go through this kind of confusing penance, it might have a long lasting effect on their childhood. :(

BlackSwordsMan
01-18-2012, 05:27 PM
She always said she was gonna clean it up when the NBA season started tbh

ElNono
01-18-2012, 05:27 PM
Kori giveth, Kori taketh away

DMC
01-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Kori allowed the trolls to behave in a manor that was deemed acceptable by the lack of punishment applied, now she says they aren't allowed to act in said manor.

I really hope Kori's children don't have to go through this kind of confusing penance, it might have a long lasting effect on their childhood. :(

She's given fair warning more than once that when the season began, a new world is... enebedible

4>0rings
01-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Kori giveth, Kori taketh awayWe're not supposed to ask God why, just have faith and you shall be rewarded.

BlackSwordsMan
01-18-2012, 05:43 PM
Why did seppe run from this thread? He didn't even post that

mavs>spurs
01-18-2012, 05:45 PM
my alter ego pussyface is back i feel the power surging through my veins

Kori Ellis
01-18-2012, 05:53 PM

Don't mention my family again. I've grown tired of you.

Thanks.

mavs>spurs
01-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Hi Kori :)

Cry Havoc
01-18-2012, 05:56 PM

Kori Ellis
01-18-2012, 05:58 PM
You guys can continue to bury yourselves with the comments in this thread, but don't cry to me about anything that happens hereafter.

monosylab1k
01-18-2012, 05:59 PM
:lmao with that claim, I want some names.

Who has been run off of SpursTalk by big meanie trolls?

If you choose not to post, you choose not to post. If you don't like the site anymore, you leave. Nobody forces anybody to stay or leave, you make your own choice. Blaming trolls because you personally don't like things is a pussy move.

I think the NBA Forum blows for the most part, and I don't care for like 90% of the trolling, but if I choose not to post anymore, it's because I personally don't want to. I'm not going to be a little faggot and blame other people and say "the trolls were too mean :cry".

monosylab1k
01-18-2012, 06:03 PM
You may not blame others, but that homo part is just in your nature.

Was that a direct quote from Chapter 134?

The Batman
01-18-2012, 06:05 PM
If kool or luva aren't pinked, I'm calling my lawyer, Harvey Dent.

monosylab1k
01-18-2012, 06:09 PM
If kool or luva aren't pinked, I'm calling my lawyer, Harvey Dent.

tbh the people who feed their ego with nonstop replies are just as bad.

instead of constantly replying to stupid trolls, ppl should do what i do - find out what gay japanese cartoon forum they post at and tell everyone.

The Batman
01-18-2012, 06:19 PM
tbh the people who feed their ego with nonstop replies are just as bad.

instead of constantly replying to stupid trolls, ppl should do what i do - find out what gay japanese cartoon forum they post at and tell everyone.
:lol True. It's amazing how many posters who have been here a while, still get trolled like noobs.

The Batman
01-18-2012, 06:25 PM
How much different is that. You put forth way more effort, which shows your butthurt was way more painful.:lmao

Talking about butthurt, you didn't post here for about 2 months after you got EXPOSED

monosylab1k
01-18-2012, 06:27 PM
How much different is that. You put forth way more effort, which shows your butthurt was way more painful.:lmao

:lol considering the way I bent you over and made you my bottom bitch, you should watch how you use the word butthurt.

xellos88330
01-18-2012, 06:29 PM
A part of me thinks that Kori makes these threads just to have some goofy shit to read when she is bored. :P

Cry Havoc
01-18-2012, 06:30 PM
If you choose not to post, you choose not to post. If you don't like the site anymore, you leave. Nobody forces anybody to stay or leave, you make your own choice. Blaming trolls because you personally don't like things is a pussy move.

If the quality of the average post degrades to the point where most of said site consists of trolling, then why post there? They aren't being run off, they're just electing not to spend your time in a forum that's turned to mostly insubstantial posts. The NBA section has dropped noticeably in quality over the years, and that is thanks in no small part to the trolls. There's a reason a lot of the better posters are no longer to be found here -- because it's largely a waste of time to even look at the NBA forum on most days.

The Batman
01-18-2012, 06:36 PM
I could end that thread today. It wouldn't matter cause you all need me like a smoker needs crack. You all can't go without thinking about me. You log off and you think of me. You go to work and you think of me. You at dinner with your wife and you thinking of me. You start lame ass radio blogs and you think of me. I burnt your ass so bad that you took extreme measures to save face. You became small in my presence and sought to get recognized again. Now run along and create another poster of the month thread.:lmao

Nope. You're done. Finished. It's a shitstain on your posting career.

monosylab1k
01-18-2012, 06:37 PM
I wish I could end that thread today.

fixed

The Batman
01-18-2012, 06:38 PM
fixed

Stalin
01-18-2012, 06:39 PM
:cry:cry tbh:corn:

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 06:39 PM
Mono quit.

jeebus
01-18-2012, 06:40 PM
fixed

It's almost becoming too easy.

The Batman
01-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Mono quit.
Damn, you and LeBron BOTH quit on cleveland.

Giuseppe
So I should wait until you tell me what to do?

Giuseppe
Damn, you and LeBron BOTH quit on cleveland.

It's my religion.

The Batman
01-18-2012, 06:43 PM

It's my religion.

The Quitter

jeebus
01-18-2012, 06:44 PM

I miss you while I sleep, 'iuse.

:toast

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 06:45 PM
The Quitter

Its my religion.

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 06:47 PM
I keep hearing this, but I'm more popular than ever.

You'll have to go thru me to end Luva.

That's the just the way it has to be.

monosylab1k
01-18-2012, 06:50 PM

:lmao just cuz you keep posting bullshit doesn't mean anything. cantthinkofanything posts alot of bullshit too but it's not like anybody takes him seriously either.

The Batman
01-18-2012, 06:50 PM
You'll have to go thru me to end Luva.

That's the just the way it has to be.

Makes sense. I mean you are indeed his asshole.

DPG21920
01-18-2012, 06:51 PM
Quit with the repetitive stuff, Cull.

The Batman
01-18-2012, 06:54 PM

Yeah cul, quit like it's Cleveland.

Ghost_of_Gashir
01-18-2012, 06:55 PM

Damn right! We run this bitch like the nine tailed demon fox, yo!

tlongII
01-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Kori, I've told you before to make me the moderator of this forum. And when I say the moderator I mean THE moderator! I will clean this place up!

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Yeah cul, quit like it's Cleveland.

Its my religion.

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 06:57 PM

I'm allowed.

It's my Trademark.

DPG21920
01-18-2012, 06:59 PM
Between the really truly vile and sick/vulgar stuff you post and the repetition, your trademark will be lurking only.

BlackSwordsMan
01-18-2012, 06:59 PM

Its my religion.

You guys can continue to bury yourselves with the comments in this thread.

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Between the really truly vile and sick/vulgar stuff you post and the repetition, your trademark will be lurking only.

Deeps (& don't ferget Swordsy) are so close to it--they can barely contain themselves.

tee, hee.

DPG21920
01-18-2012, 07:06 PM
Giuseppe: What type of person posts a poll (like Kori does)?

Nathan89
I'm allowed.

It's my Trademark.

This is true,imho.

BlackSwordsMan
She never endorsed you. Nah uh I've read all of her posts and I don't see anything that says she did.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 07:07 PM
It's been a looooooooooooong time comin' but I knowwwwwwww

48K5Y0421Ig

BlackSwordsMan
01-18-2012, 07:09 PM
You actually could tbh.

BlackSwordsMan
01-18-2012, 07:09 PM
A nice $50 would have me ignoring you till the cows come home

BlackSwordsMan
01-18-2012, 07:10 PM
But then I would have no one to discuss if karuma is gonna give naruto his 9 tails power.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:12 PM
If the quality of the average post degrades to the point where most of said site consists of trolling, then why post there? They aren't being run off, they're just electing not to spend your time in a forum that's turned to mostly insubstantial posts. The NBA section has dropped noticeably in quality over the years, and that is thanks in no small part to the trolls. There's a reason a lot of the better posters are no longer to be found here -- because it's largely a waste of time to even look at the NBA forum on most days.

reminds me of the Spurs favorite son :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:15 PM
my alter ego pussyface is back i feel the power surging through my veins

so what did Kori ever do to you to make you say those horrible things about her in reference to Oral sex...I saw you deleted the post but the damage was already done..( she read it as did all of us) it's quite a shame and speaks to your extremely low self esteem and character...do you talk to your mom like that...what a shame grow up already

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 07:17 PM

Dr. Livingston, I presume?

I never said I was going on a safari. I went to Kenya to build homes for the homless. I took your money and donated it to a village to dig a well.

You put 10 pages worth of effort into it last night only to get run off in shame after I called your bluff

The asshurt was so immense that you and Kool cried to Kori to have the thread locked--your OWN THREAD

Btw, you ran away crying (again) before you finished telling your Kenya story.

Please continue:lmao

BlackSwordsMan
01-18-2012, 07:18 PM
She's an angel and doesn't deserve to be spoken to like that.

Giuseppe
01-18-2012, 07:18 PM
She never endorsed you. Nah uh I've read all of her posts and I don't see anything that says she did.

You guys complained. That's A.

She came in & took a ganders at the case. That's B.

She said:::I can't stand the SOB, but, it's his Trademark. That's C.

EZ||PZ, Japaneezy.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 07:21 PM
so what did Kori ever do to you to make you say those horrible things about her in reference to Oral sex...I saw you deleted the post but the damage was already done..( she read it as did all of us) it's quite a shame and speaks to your extremely low self esteem and character...do you talk to your mom like that...what a shame grow up already

Sorry, but all that comes to mind when you post is this:

While doing the deed...If she says and I mean verbatim: "Kool...shit you hitting my spot, ohhh fuck... get that pussy baby" then YES she's fucking having one...If you don't hear those exact words then my man you've never made your girl cum.

Marinate on that...:toast

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:24 PM
Don't mention my family again. I've grown tired of you.

Thanks.

you know I've been told a time or two in my day that on occasion I could give James Earl Jones a run for his money in the voice dept. :lol Now imagine my voice while listening to me carefully as I say:

"LET ME HANDLE THIS CAT FOR YOU"... for Kool revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy...

P6LZhpgpggU

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 07:26 PM
you know I've been told a time or two in my day that on occasion I could give James Earl Jones a run for his money in the voice dept. :lol Now imagine my voice while listening to me carefully as I say:

"LET ME HANDLE THIS CAT FOR YOU"... for Kool revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy...

No no, sorry senor!...all i see is dis...

While doing the deed...If she says and I mean verbatim: "Kool...shit you hitting my spot, ohhh fuck... get that pussy baby" then YES she's fucking having one...If you don't hear those exact words then my man you've never made your girl cum.

:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 07:28 PM
I will forever be your bitch.

Yes, you will, as last night proved!

For those who don't know...here's the evidence:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189835

Let's play a game...let's count how many idle threats you made in that thread, only to shoot blanks everytime!:lmao

Spur_Fanatic
01-18-2012, 07:28 PM
http://burako.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/peace-sign-coloring-pages-2.jpg

Guys, notice you are all pissing each other on a "I'm getting tired of this shit" Kori thread.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 07:29 PM
Go fade away lakaluva, all you do is parody yourself now:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:31 PM
Let's switch it up...

qiI42aZ5F40

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:33 PM
Kool gonna slow it down and spin this wet track:

CPikYsi6_zU

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:35 PM
this is my shit right here...awwwwwww baby we cried together

n9yRGwRQ1xU

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:37 PM
when I want to feel like a bitch..I play this track...it helps to heal a broken heart and soul

QbzkwLWK-Ps

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:38 PM
I've peeled so many panties down to that cut right there.:toast

I feel you on that shit...that negro was on another level...I can't play this shit for no white girls...I won't be getting no play:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 07:39 PM

This is the "sledgehammer" youve been holding, luva? :lmao

You waited all this time to drop that innocuous pm?

Seriously, where are the goods/personal info you promised? :rollin

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:45 PM
Yeah, but you gotta keep em satisfied...

Lh9DN87gQYw

oh shit you hit me with Marvin...

Imma keep it real..I sing this shit in the shower to myself from time to time...it's one of those songs that is uplifting to my spirits...real talk...I love this song... top that :lol

SlMIf8r36YA

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:47 PM
my parents raised me well...they introduced to me this:

VW3IWMJineo

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:49 PM
my pops used to sing this to my mom on family Karaoke night..lol

_oVsqW-M77k

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:51 PM
v78-ftcqpNw

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:55 PM
my parents and I were vacationing in Europe when I first discovered that white folk really love this guy:

CrRPA25UBGg

ElNono
01-18-2012, 07:56 PM
But then I would have no one to discuss if karuma is gonna give naruto his 9 tails power.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 07:59 PM
my dad forced me to like this song and I'm glad he did..this song is one that should be a rite of passage for ALL men...it's quite an eye opener..

9bbdJSW3pvM

ElNono
01-18-2012, 08:02 PM
I could end that thread today.

Sweetie, can you tell them to stop picking on me. The lol thread has worn out its welcome... real talk.

The Batman
01-18-2012, 08:04 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 08:08 PM
This is my reply to that classic. This song gets me to thinking about all my lil sweethearts over the years.

Ey2JUUrBFs8&feature

ok ok you in the house with that shit...but let me slow it even further...

top this
9NL1YPVnKDc

DMC
01-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Let's switch it up...

qiI42aZ5F40
Damn I used to have their Central Heating album (8 track).

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Damn I used to have their Central Heating album (8 track).

welcome to the party :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Satchmo my man - lol

kKbADFJOCkU

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Look at luva, just like I said...avoiding me when confronted, just like he's done since Dallas swept.:lol

DPG21920
01-18-2012, 08:15 PM
Quit spamming

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Bob Marley put this dude out of business...lol - no really he did..Sly was mad and starting hating on Bob...but Bob was too big for Sly..he was revolutionary movement...Sly couldn't compete with that..

EgVOR28iG_o

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 08:17 PM
btw, anybody wanna learn how to get a girl off, just ask this guy!:

I cannot imagine a woman calling me by my ST user name, much less calling me by yours.

If "she" indeed calls you by your pseudonym, then "she" may be Siri on your iPhone.

If she has the mental capacity to string together that many words cohesively, she's not having an orgasm--she's stroking your ego.

No shit. Women don't perform monologues when climaxing.

Shit... Kool getting a cold dose of reality.

We'll be able to tell if you ever have sex because you'll stop making stupid threads about it.

Good luck. :toast

The Verbatim

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 08:18 PM
MJ - the greatest of all time - and with that I'll end my uplifting posts...

snihdG1rE0Y

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2012, 08:19 PM
we'll finish this Luva - lol

benefactor
01-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Why don't you two break out the jar of vasoline and get it over with?

benefactor
01-18-2012, 08:23 PM

The Verbatim
:rollin

ElNono
01-18-2012, 08:36 PM

The Verbatim

Ace
01-18-2012, 09:14 PM

The Verbatim

mavs>spurs
01-18-2012, 10:06 PM
censorship :hat

WeNeedLength
01-18-2012, 10:25 PM

The Verbatim

Damn, that was funny shit. I like the play-by-play. :lmao

jeebus
01-18-2012, 10:29 PM
Kori viewing this thread = uh oh?

Spur_Fanatic
01-18-2012, 10:32 PM

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_nW2vlqMBQTc/TKyqSj7k8vI/AAAAAAAAAls/CyCH1hAgdBE/There%20Will%20Be%20Trouble%5B2%5D.jpg

jeebus
01-18-2012, 10:40 PM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_nW2vlqMBQTc/TKyqSj7k8vI/AAAAAAAAAls/CyCH1hAgdBE/There%20Will%20Be%20Trouble%5B2%5D.jpg

http://www.underconsideration.com/speakup/archives/copper_am_psycho.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 10:44 PM
oh my god, it even has a watermark

BlackSwordsMan
01-18-2012, 11:05 PM
oh my god, it even has a watermark

i almost choked on my spit

ElNono
01-18-2012, 11:14 PM

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/210D%2BOFXBOL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's coming...

LnGrrrR
01-19-2012, 02:06 AM

Thanks,

The Management

Forgive me for not reading the whole thread, but I'm assuming she plans on banning some Mavs fans and still allowing Kool to post 5 times a day about Kobe taking a shit or getting a manicure?

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 02:08 AM
Quit pandoring, Ln. Makes you look weak & puny.

LnGrrrR
01-19-2012, 02:10 AM

Killakobe81
01-19-2012, 02:10 AM
Hey Lngrr is Rondo gonna be ok?

And WTF with Ainge talking about if he could get deals like the ones offered for Bird or McHale back in the day he would pull the trigger?!

LnGrrrR
01-19-2012, 02:14 AM
I could end that thread today. It wouldn't matter cause you all need me like a smoker needs crack. You all can't go without thinking about me. You log off and you think of me. You go to work and you think of me. You at dinner with your wife and you thinking of me. You start lame ass radio blogs and you think of me. I burnt your ass so bad that you took extreme measures to save face. You became small in my presence and sought to get recognized again. Now run along and create another poster of the month thread.:lmao

Why'd you run to Kori publicly then, asking her to lock the lol thread? :lol Luva

LnGrrrR
01-19-2012, 02:15 AM
Quit pandoring, Ln. Makes you look weak & puny.

I tend to roll my eyes at these "gonna clean up the forum" posts. It's been dirty since I got here.

LnGrrrR
01-19-2012, 02:17 AM
Hey Lngrr is Rondo gonna be ok?

And WTF with Ainge talking about if he could get deals like the ones offered for Bird or McHale back in the day he would pull the trigger?!

Ainge can be a moron sometimes. He always thinks that we are one or two trades away from a title, and sometimes it really hurts us. You know how I felt about that Perk trade.

I didn't see the game (moving into a new house) but I haven't seen any big news. Probably just got tweaked from the foul.

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 02:20 AM
I tend to roll my eyes at these "gonna clean up the forum" posts. It's been dirty since I got here.

You shouldn't blame yourself, Ln.

Trainwreck2100
01-19-2012, 02:22 AM

Kool was pinked for awhile before the powers that be unchained him, I'm willing to bet he's on the list

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 02:24 AM
Quit pandering, Wreck. It makes you look weak.

You were already puny.

4>0rings
01-19-2012, 02:24 AM
Quitseppe

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 02:26 AM
Quitseppe

You got spanked.

ha, ha.:lmao

Killakobe81
01-19-2012, 02:26 AM
Ainge can be a moron sometimes. He always thinks that we are one or two trades away from a title, and sometimes it really hurts us. You know how I felt about that Perk trade.

I didn't see the game (moving into a new house) but I haven't seen any big news. Probably just got tweaked from the foul.

"I sat with Red (Auerbach) during a Christmas party (in the 1990s). Red was talking to Larry, Kevin, and myself and there was a lot of trade discussion at the time and Red actually shared some of the trade discussions. And I told Red what are you doing? Why are you waiting?

"He had a chance to trade Larry (to Indiana) for Chuck Person and Herb Williams and (Steve) Stipanovich and he had a chance to trade Kevin (to Dallas) for Detlef Schrempf and Sam Perkins. I was like are you kidding? I mean I feel that way now. If I were presented with those kind of deals for our aging veterans, it’s a done deal to continue the success."

Ainge said he does not want a repeat of the 1990s in Boston.

read more here: (http://articles.boston.com/2012-01-18/sports/30640019_1_training-camp-trade-danny-ainge)

LnGrrrR
01-19-2012, 02:31 AM
:lol Ainge is such a cold hearted fucktard. I'm sure Detlef and Herb Williams would have rang multiple times :lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2012, 02:39 AM
I'm willing to bet he's on the list

ahh, The List...now that i find intriguing

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 02:56 AM
^Bend over. I'll give ya somethin' you'll find fuckin' intriguing.

Besides, Deads, you're in dire need of good porkin'.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 07:46 AM
You got spanked.

ha, ha.:lmao

I'm glad she finally said something...she should have quartered that little piss-ant a long time ago...

Kori Ellis
01-19-2012, 08:48 AM
Five people are going to be pinked for a week. If those people (and all their trolls) behave for the week, then they get unpinked after a week and each get to name one person to be pinked the following week. If they don't behave (as determined by me), then they stay pinked for two additional weeks.

CubanMustGo
01-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Five people are going to be pinked for a week. If those people (and all their trolls) behave for the week, then they get unpinked after a week and each get to name one person to be pinked the following week. If they don't behave (as determined by me), then they stay pinked for two additional weeks.

The Shutdown

NASpurs
01-19-2012, 08:55 AM
Do you already have five names in mind or are you going to pick them at random out of a hat? :lol

Spurstalk Survivor.

Ace
01-19-2012, 09:06 AM

jeebus
01-19-2012, 09:09 AM

One week is way too long for The Five to act normal. Should be interesting though...

Kori Ellis
01-19-2012, 09:25 AM
Do you already have five names in mind or are you going to pick them at random out of a hat? :lol

Spurstalk Survivor.

Oh...I certainly have a list.

monosylab1k
01-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Best idea ever. Tbh i want to volunteer to be pinked, if only to drop the pink bomb on some bitchass in a week. If i'm not bad enough to be pinked just check the nfl forum for my blatant racism trolling.

DPG21920
01-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Just mod me up

Brazil
01-19-2012, 09:49 AM
Just mod me up

I thought you were already a mod... :depressed what happened ? didn't get the job ?

CubanMustGo
01-19-2012, 09:52 AM
So, Kori, let's say (one of) the trolls manage to stay good for a week and decides to pink an actual worthy ST poster. What does the newly pinked have to do to get unpinked, same thing (act decently for a week)?

jeebus
01-19-2012, 09:52 AM
Oh...I certainly have a list.

So when will the pink hammer fall upon the unclean?

Killakobe81
01-19-2012, 09:58 AM

Kori laying the smack down on some candy asses ...:toast

DPG21920
01-19-2012, 10:04 AM
I thought you were already a mod... :depressed what happened ? didn't get the job ?

Long Story. Don't fret kori will do what's right.

BlackSwordsMan
01-19-2012, 10:13 AM
Who did kori tell to build an arc? She's about to flood the homosexual towns of sodom and gomorrah

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 10:20 AM

You really don't have to do this on my account...I know I'm the Dennis Rodman of the board so just go ahead and pink me...I'm not playing this game. I don't want anyone else to be pinked only the guy that keeps talking about your family. I'm not a hater..I hate no one...I knew this day would come so do what you have to do. Just remember you killed the guy that set you free. I admit I will miss you and relationship that almost fully blossomed :lol

Hopefully I will see you in the WC finals...

Signed - your punching bag

DMC
01-19-2012, 10:23 AM
Strange coincidence. :king

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 10:26 AM
You really don't have to do this on my account...I know I'm the Dennis Rodman of the board so just go ahead and pink me...I'm not playing this game. I don't want anyone else to be pinked only the guy that keeps talking about your family. I'm not a hater..I hate no one...I knew this day would come so do what you have to do. Just remember you killed the guy that set you free. I admit I will miss you and relationship that almost fully blossomed :lol

Hopefully I will see you in the WC finals...

Signed - your punching bag

Just remember, Kool....thru all the drama she's still your mother.

BlackSwordsMan
01-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Wait Kool quit?

BlackSwordsMan
01-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Just remember, Kool....thru all the drama she's still your mother.

Just remember, you quit and now he quit.

Killakobe81
01-19-2012, 10:31 AM
I thought some yokel (i dont snitch and I think he deleted it) ...posted something very inappropriate about Kori on here yesterday, if that person doesnt get pinked, then no one should.

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 10:33 AM
^That was 4 rings, he has since went on hiatus.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Wait Kool quit?

There's no point in me playing the game because even if she reinstated me for good behavior I have no intrest in pinking others...maybe I'd pink myself so its pointless....you guys may not realize it but I'm trying to teach you to be men.

I've been loyal to my mama to a fault...now I may have to curse her out under my breath...:lol

Don't act like you've never done that with your moms either...:lol

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 10:50 AM
There's no point in me playing the game because even if she reinstated me for good behavior I have no intrest in pinking others...maybe I'd pink myself so its pointless....you guys may not realize it but I'm trying to teach you to be men.

I've been loyal to my mama to a fault...now I may have to curse her out under my breath...:lol

Don't act like you've never done that with your moms either...:lol

Don't ferget:::a mama & child reunion is only a moment away.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 11:00 AM
Don't ferget:::a mama & child reunion is only a moment away.

What's funny is she knows I'm intellectually superior to these losers but will never admit it...after all she nick named me Too Kool when she reinstated me last time.

I'm the 3rd most important man in her life behind TimVp and Luva...:lol and yet she treats me like this...

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 11:06 AM
When they get like this they're nigh on impossible to get a handle on. One just has to cover up and take the beating.

Killakobe81
01-19-2012, 11:06 AM

You are probably right, either way I know you and Kool do your internet flirting thing with Kori, but that to me ... crossed the line.

Ace
01-19-2012, 11:08 AM
Please Kori :cry

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 11:12 AM
You are probably right, either way I know you and Kool do your internet flirting thing with Kori, but that to me ... crossed the line.

Didn't know you were a pastor...hold my hand a read a scripture to me bro.

Besides....the things that she's advised me regarding my sex life is awesome....a brother couldn't resist. Unless you know the full story you shouldn't pass judgement...:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 11:14 AM
When they get like this they're nigh on impossible to get a handle on. One just has to cover up and take the beating.

I was hoping she would let the week pass without being irritable...:lol

Killakobe81
01-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Didn't know you were a pastor...hold my hand a read a scripture to me bro.

Besides....the things that she's advised me regarding my sex life is awesome....a brother couldn't resist. Unless you know the full story you shouldn't pass judgement...:lol

You misunderstand, Kool. I said the poster who Cully named earlier said something inappropriate that crossed the line. I always thought you and Cully just flirted innocently ...but I am not Kori or TiMVP ...

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 11:16 AM

Kori has never deigned to invite anything but Internet flirting. Frankly, she doesn't even goad that. Consequently everything is left to the imagination of each of us. If she were blatantly naughty it would ruin it. Even those two threads that were popular a couple weeks back were not right. I cringed when I saw them. Honestly, I was aghast. But, I didn't look and they finally left the front page. Thank heavens. That kind of trespass though only proves out the imperfection of even Kori and in that instance Tim. I've been here almost three years and in those 1,000 days I can count on one hand the mistakes of the Ellis Family.

They done good.

Killakobe81
01-19-2012, 11:18 AM
And even if you misunderstood, it's not being a "pastor" to say that someone posting about another man's wife crossed the line. I could care less if some dude "flirts" a bit with my wife online, Facebook whatever as long as she doesnt do me "dirty".
But to post that he had intimate relations (even if it to troll or an attempt to get banned) is a bit far, to do that to someone who has hosted what once the best forum around, I felt it crossed a line.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 11:19 AM
You misunderstand, Kool. I said the poster who Cully named earlier said something inappropriate that crossed the line. I always thought you and Cully just flirted innocently ...but I am not Kori or TiMVP ...

I told her that I would if Tim wasn't in the picture...but that's it...listen she understands me...and I told her if I ever crossed the line to let me know...and she said she would...I've never heard a complaint so maybe she likes it....:lol

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 11:23 AM
It's only natural that we have impure thoughts of Kori. That's the nature of the beast. But, to visualize them here is wrong.

I'll be honest, Kool, when you did that-that time I didn't like it. At all.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 11:24 AM
And even if you misunderstood, it's not being a "pastor" to say that someone posting about another man's wife crossed the line. I could care less if some dude "flirts" a bit with my wife online, Facebook whatever as long as she doesnt do me "dirty".
But to post that he had intimate relations (even if it to troll or an attempt to get banned) is a bit far, to do that to someone who has hosted what once the best forum around, I felt it crossed a line.

It was Y.H he made explicit false sexual comments about her and then deleted the post by then though she'd already saw it.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 11:27 AM
It's only natural that we have impure thoughts of Kori. That's the nature of the beast. But, to visualize them here is wrong.

I'll be honest, Kool, when you did that-that time I didn't like it. At all.

I really don't remember what I said or did tbh...I don't keep track per se of all my day to day thread exploits. But whatever it was Kori and Tim enjoyed it alike...trust me:lol

Killakobe81
01-19-2012, 11:27 AM
It was Y.H he made explicit false sexual comments about her and then deleted the post by then though she'd already saw it.

I know it was deleted, I tried to find it later ...and could not. that is why I didnt say the name because I could not accurately say who it was I think you are right, are YH and 4>0 the same guy?

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 11:29 AM
I really don't remember what I said or did tbh...I don't keep track per se of all my day to day thread exploits. But whatever it was Kori and Tim enjoyed it alike...trust me:lol

I've always held out hope she didn't see it.

Leetonidas
01-19-2012, 11:31 AM

oh shit :wow

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 11:31 AM
I know it was deleted, I tried to find it later ...and could not. that is why I didnt say the name because I could not accurately say who it was I think you are right, are YH and 4>0 the same guy?

No. I was only kidding about 4> making the sexual innuendo. He just made the reference to principle and her family and challenged her.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 11:39 AM
I've always held out hope she didn't see it.

I'm sure it was nothing with all of the snitches we have running around here someone would have pinged her...

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 11:43 AM
I'm sure it was nothing with all of the snitches we have running around here someone would have pinged her...

...she's always fully clothed in my thoughts. I just have her come over when old lady is down in Tucson. I wash her hair for her, comb it out while she sits on my lap. Then before midnite I put her into a cab so I can watch my Alfred Hitchcock Hour in peace.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 11:52 AM
...she's always fully clothed in my thoughts. I just have her come over when old lady is down in Tucson. I wash her hair for her, comb it out while she sits on my lap. Then before midnite I put her into a cab so I can watch my Alfred Hitchcock Hour in peace.

Cully I'm about to get banned or pinked don't troll me on my last day. My fantasy is just as tempered as yours:lol

DPG21920
01-19-2012, 11:57 AM
You are broke and weird.

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 12:00 PM
You are broke and weird.

Bend over. I'll fuckin' show ya broke and weird.

Killakobe81
01-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Can you have repeat victims? Can the same person be pinked by all 5 that get out of prison early on "good behavior"?

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 12:06 PM
:wow

What kind of shit is this? You may as well pink me first because you know those other assholes are going to pick me in that second wave, unless you give me an amnesty, which I fully deserve.

I'm not playing the game..I have 2 options....

1. She gives me a well deserved exception herself
2. She pinks me on the first wave

If anything else happens and she allows someone other than herself or TimVp to pink me then I'm going on a very long self imposed vacation. For as much as I post here I won't allow some troll beneath me the dignity of such an event...its not worth it to my ego...I won't allow her to caricature me after the ratings and excitement I've brought the board. I'll give it all up before a loser gets to choose my fate even for a week...I'm serious if I'm not on her list she might as well ban me and I request her to...I'm serious than a muthafucker...I probably should have gave it up s long time ago anyway...

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 12:08 PM
I'm openly challenging her to ban me....put me out of my misery.

4>0rings
01-19-2012, 12:09 PM

Hiatus? If you mean logging off once a day, sure. I ain't no quitter...

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 12:11 PM
Hiatus? If you mean logging off once a day, sure. I ain't no quitter...

...though you abided Kori's edict I noticed.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 12:13 PM
What are the tangible penalties of being pinked?

Ace
01-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Bend over. I'll fuckin' show ya broke and weird.
It's broke and weird? :lmao

I'm openly challenging her to ban me....put me out of my misery.

She can ban you here but won't help you with reality. So unfortunately your misery will continue...

manufan10
01-19-2012, 12:32 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRjMim5gh29RfHCcuI0CMlJzYkY3BNN V-7rwnlUdaUbe-OKpkm

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 12:38 PM
What are the tangible penalties of being pinked?

Cully my biggest issue is she actually has the nerve to lump me in with people that talks bad about her and her family and actually means it..and people like Y.H aka Tyson_Chandler who tells her to suck his dick...

I just feel I deserve better..I should be excluded from this on the basis of love. :lol

BUMP
01-19-2012, 12:40 PM
wtf

i just read this whole thread and want my 5 minutes back. This was just as I could've predicted. Kori makes a threat and everybody gets scared and makes their stupid suggestions that nobody cares about. All this while lakalover (isn't that his name?) and that other laker fan give each other reacharounds.

i don't know why i even wasted my time

Stalin
01-19-2012, 12:46 PM
Abdul

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2012, 01:11 PM
A part of me thinks that Kori makes these threads just to have some goofy shit to read when she is bored. :P

xellos called it

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2012, 01:14 PM
You know my name.

We sure do, Abdul:lol

I'm world wide and you know this.

Just ask the fine people of Kenya!:lmao

Spur_Fanatic
01-19-2012, 01:28 PM
nu0Fboc44VU

EPIC

ElNono
01-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Lot of predictable developments since The Pink Event was announced. Brandon and Abdul pulling the usual "I'm a punching bag :cry" and "Go ahead and pink me :cry" flags to try to influence Mama Kori.

And the 'seppe repeating the same old shit over and over... now THAT I could've predicted.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Lot of predictable developments since The Pink Event was announced. Brandon and Abdul pulling the usual "I'm a punching bag :cry" and "Go ahead and pink me :cry" flags to try to influence Mama Kori.

And the 'seppe repeating the same old shit over and over... now THAT I could've predicted.

you're misjudging me..she'd be doing me a favor if she did..I already told her last year I was about to give it up anyway...so she knows...I'm not playing it up..it is what it is and I'm certainly not angry with her by any means...she's cool...I'm just not playing this game...I've put in my work and deserve better treatment :toast

manufan10
01-19-2012, 02:01 PM
you're misjudging me..she'd be doing me a favor if she did..I already told her last year I was about to give it up anyway...so she knows...I'm not playing it up..it is what it is and I'm certainly not angry with her by any means...she's cool...I'm just not playing this game...I've put in my work and deserve better treatment :toast

Why wait? If you want to give it up, then do it.

Ace
01-19-2012, 02:03 PM

Both doing so with no shame. Christ act like somebody... :rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 02:03 PM

Why wait? If you want to give it up, then do it.

I prefer to be a martyr..Die at the hands of the Queen...it's about my legacy...if she bans me it will only further my legend once I'm gone...I will stay etched in the memory of you clowns...I know how this works...:toast I'm after glory

pass1st
01-19-2012, 02:05 PM
A martyr dies for a cause, not drags a scenerio out for attention.

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2012, 02:05 PM
So the chimp decides to dip out once he's been exposed as a virgin?

How very convenient:lol

manufan10
01-19-2012, 02:22 PM
A martyr dies for a cause, not drags a scenerio out for attention.

Especially attention he won't get once he's "gone."