PDA

View Full Version : The nba's love affair with the heat

Horse
01-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Now I know you can't blame officiating when you lose by 22, but that first half was god awful. At 8:51 of the 2nd quarter we shot our first FT's, miami already had 15! If they didn't have their heads up their asses we would've been up 40 at halftime. Then even with the comeback it's a close game down the strech and who knows, maybe lebron chokes again in the fouth. Even in the 4th everytime we tried to make a push they called a fucking offensive foul over and over. I can't hardly watch any game anymore cause of all the charge calls it's ruining the game. But last night was the worst, I've never seen a league, the refs, the announcers and even the anaylsts on highlight shows so in love with one team. I can deal with lebron getting calls but you can't even fucking breath on bosh, now what the fuck did he ever do to get that kind of respect?

SenorSpur
01-18-2012, 01:31 PM
This would be the first time this year the Spurs get national attention because of a marquee matchup. It's only fitting that, one the morning after, the NBA world is praising the Heat after such an epic performance by LeBrick, and such a defensive meltdown by the road team. The one time the Spurs get attention is for getting their asses handed to them by an opponent.

Spurtacus
01-18-2012, 01:31 PM
Spurs would have been up by over 20 in the 1st if the refs didn't the Heat a 14-0 FT edge.

However, Spurs still would have lost after that dreadful 3rd quarter.

Horse
01-18-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah still no excuse to have that 3rd quarter like we did, but it's early. Alot of basketball to be played.

Stalin
01-18-2012, 01:39 PM
sup scros