PDA

View Full Version : SlamBangSurefire Bet

cantthinkofanything
01-19-2012, 02:52 PM
There has been lot of talk lately about me doing a NBA betting column. Well now time here. Everyday there games on, I take my own time and give you one SlamBangSurefire bet. You amaze your friends and pull lots of chicks when you make money using my calls. Move out of ghetto and into big gold house. You make your old neighbors say “WTF China” when you pack boxes in new big car and drive away laughing. This one game only per day. You want more, you pay for my full betting service soon to be offered. So step up. You like your poor circumstance? Instead come to SlamBangSurefire bet and get learn and make money. It let meat more delicious and shoes better on feet.
Today’s SlamBangSurefire bet:
Dallas +2 ½ @ Utah
Dallas play last night losing nother close game in last seconds to Clippers. Probably tired Last Jazz game two days ago at home and pound Clippers . Utah 9-4 at home while Dallas 2-5 on road. Vince Carter probably out, Josh Howard out. Who care. Take Jazz giving up points. Seem like sucker bet but you thank me later but you welcome now.

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 03:03 PM
It's fun just watching Dirk lumber around in a daze.

cantthinkofanything
01-20-2012, 04:34 PM
So not good start for SlamBangSurefire Bet. Think Utah throw game. Everyone look shit. New day and more good pick for you. Chance to take first step on your way to riding on own yacht and giving finger to ninety-nine percent. We make happen for you.

Sacremento +11 @ San Antonio
Sacremento not good but San Antonio have game tomorrow and rest old men. Cousins big strong and black. Could make Timmy and Splitter look not good. Like matchup with Evans on Parker. Evans get in lane and make happy things for team. Kings play tomorrow but who care. They young. As long as game don't get out of hand early. Danger be if Spurs bench play Kings bench. Want Spurs to win but not by 11. Take Kings and points. You welcome for getting money back from cheating Jazz last night.

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 04:39 PM
Sacremento +11 @ San Antonio

At least somebody I hate tonite has to lose.

It's Surefire.

cantthinkofanything
01-21-2012, 12:24 PM
Last night bittersweet. Tempted to take Rockets giving up only 3 to old Spurs tonight. But could suprise.

Today SlamBangSurefire Bet:
Dallas -5 1/2 @ New Orleans
on phone so no big explanation but none need. take baby candy and take Mavs giving points. buy self new jetpack. you welcome.

jeebus
01-21-2012, 12:30 PM
NZCLXnruY28

cantthinkofanything
01-22-2012, 01:06 PM
So Dirk big pussy and screw SlamBangSurefire in butt. Hope his vagina heal soon. NBA look shit today. So give all an NFL RazzleDazzleSpecial.

Baltimore +9 @ New England
O/U 50
Baltimore straight up over NE +250

Today RazzleDazzleSpecial

1st bet:
Parlay Baltimore straight up with the under. If Baltimore win, game close and under 50 points. Pay 5 1/2 to one.

2nd bet:
Take New England and give up 9. They probably blow game out. Bet same amout as parlay as hedge. Right now it pay a little over even money.

Also taking San Fran -3 parlay with over at 42.

Back to NBA tomorrow. You think of me when you bid on Bible made with skin from orignal disciples. It made possible with RazzleDazzleSpecial.

cantthinkofanything
01-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Holy Moly. Billy Cundiff owe SlamBangSurefire millions of dollars with missed kick. He make kick and make one more in overtime for sweet parlay. Now I can't buy my monthly new house.

Not all NBA lines out today but this one seem hard to beat. You put bet in before Vegas smarten up.

Atlanta -1 @ Milwalkee
You say WTF China. Lose this bet then you be sure something fishy go on. Hawks good, Bucks terrible. There nothing hard to explain here. Chance to make up for point shaving and bad calls from losing bets. Take Atlanta and give Bucks the point. They going to need about 10 more to win this one.

cantthinkofanything
01-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Hope you make easy money on Atlanta last night. Easiest bet of year. Today not so easy. Not much to excite about. But I make it easy for you to earn millions. You listen here and ignore krew fap and in long run you wave to all krews from your magic airplane that you buy with SlamBangSurefire Bet.

Today's SlamBangSurefire bet:
Memphis +5 1/2 @ Portland
Road back to back for Grizz. Close game last night with Golden State. Meanwhile Blazers handle Sacremento at home.
No hard thinking here. Buy you self a new tuxedo for work by taking Portland giving up ponts. You welcome tomorrow after you thank me.

cantthinkofanything
01-25-2012, 01:43 PM
So SlamBangSurefire bet back on track with easy win for Blazers.
Several nice looking bets tonight so I give you two today as PlayerMoneyRollerBonus bet.

Today's SlamBangSurefire bet:

New York -3 @ Cleveland
Both teams play road games last night. Cleveland play all the way in Miami in tough game. Knicks have easy time with Bobcats. Travel shorter than Cavs back to Cleveland. Knicks suck but hard to believe they don't cover this one.
You buy you hoe a gold purse with money you make from taking New York giving points.

Today's PlayerMoneyRollerBonus bet:

Portland +3 1/2 @ Golden State
I have to wipe my eyes to make sure they see OK. This seem like playing checkers with blind man. Maybe someone know something. Blazers play at home last night while Warriors off. But Golden State only 3-6 at home and lost last three games. You enjoy dinner of fish and diamond coated chocolate strawberries. Take Portland with points even though you don't need them.

You welcome tomorrow.