skut_farkus
01-19-2012, 10:58 PM
Cant wait to hear another belligerant postgame ramble from him tonight

pass1st
01-19-2012, 10:59 PM
WPb2nZPxffU

HarlemHeat37
According to everybody on this forum, Lebron made all the decisions when Mike Brown was coaching the Cavs..

So, I guess you can't blame him for this, Kobe is making the decisions..

Giuseppe
Though Kerr repudiated himself when it got down to 10.

tee, hee.

lefty
01-19-2012, 11:01 PM
"Well ... I thought Lebron was still playing for me, TBH "

LnGrrrR
Tbh, 90 is far too high of a line. To get some good betting action, it'd have to move down to low 70s.

Giuseppe
"Well ... I thought Lebron was still playing for me, TBH "

:rolleyes

InRareForm
01-19-2012, 11:02 PM
Though Kerr repudiated himself when it got down to 10.

tee, hee.

ten points lol

Nathan89
01-19-2012, 11:03 PM
Tbh, 90 is far too high of a line. To get some good betting action, it'd have to move down to low 70s.

Tbh, I didn't want to be rude.

ElNono
01-19-2012, 11:03 PM
I know there's an affirmative action joke here somewhere...

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 11:05 PM
ten points lol

Kerr did back down at that point.

Nathan89
01-19-2012, 11:05 PM
I know there's an affirmative action joke here somewhere...

Lakers taking care of affirmative action on the court and on the side lines. Doing the NBA a solid. The will repay them for this,imho.

BRHornet45
01-19-2012, 11:38 PM
Sarah Palin 91

Mike Brown 89

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Sarah Palin 91

Mike Brown 89

You got some fuckin' nerve, bub. You got beat tonite just like us.

Spur_Fanatic
WTF! A Laker homer voted he has over 90!

OUTRAGE! :rage

DeadlyDynasty
Sarah Palin 91

Mike Brown 89

:lol

tbh when your IQ drops below that bimbo's, it's time to kill yourself.

Killakobe81
01-19-2012, 11:56 PM
WPb2nZPxffU

Dat shit right there made me not want him to be our coach.

I was cussing at the radio as I drove back home, dat made no sense. I told my boy, Kobe will hit a couple 3's to give Mike (and himself) some false hope ... and they would keep the starters in. If he didnt care about Kobe or wanted to keep Pau's confidence high, I get that. But at LEAST rest injury prone Bynum who has to face Dwight tomorrow night.

Made no GD sense ...

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 11:57 PM
Dat shit right there made me not want him to be our coach.

I was cussing at the radio as I drove back home, dat made no sense. I told my boy, Kobe will hit a couple 3's to give Mike (and himself) some false hope ... and they would keep the starters in. If he didnt care about Kobe or wanted to keep Pau's confidence high, I get that. But at LEAST rest injury prone Bynum who has to face Dwight tomorrow night.

Made no GD sense ...

Horseshit. At 10 down with that much time anything is possible. Even Kerr backed away from the table at that point.

BRHornet45
01-20-2012, 12:00 AM
Mike Brown =

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/affirmative-action.jpeg

pass1st
01-20-2012, 12:03 AM
Mike Brown =

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/affirmative-action.jpeg

Son, Alex Morgan would coach the team better than him.

BRHornet45
01-20-2012, 12:04 AM
son I don't know about that. all them brothas would be licking their chops at her.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Horseshit. At 10 down with that much time anything is possible. Even Kerr backed away from the table at that point.

Sorry Cully, you know I respect the heck out of you.

But I beg to differ. Not enough time to win. and even if we were able to win or even force OT how does it help long-term to play Kobe, Pau and Andrew THAT many minutes. Sometimes, you just need to think about the BIG picture. Even Lebron could not choke away a lead that big, plus he was rolling.

DMC
01-20-2012, 12:05 AM
Mike doesn't have a low IQ. Hell, anyone getting paid that much to coach the biggest franchise in the NBA cannot be completely stupid.

Mike just knows he has no reins on Kobe, and there's likely already been some back and forth between them.

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 12:06 AM
Mike doesn't have a low IQ. Hell, anyone getting paid that much to coach the biggest franchise in the NBA cannot be completely stupid.

Mike just knows he has no reins on Kobe, and there's likely already been some back and forth between them.

You've no room. There is back & silence between Pop & his pussies all the time.

BRHornet45
01-20-2012, 12:08 AM
sons I don't think Mike is flat out stupid. I think he is just in over his head. he would be a good assistant, but has absolutely no business being a head coach in the NBA or even in college for that matter.

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Sorry Cully, you know I respect the heck out of you.

But I beg to differ. Not enough time to win. and even if we were able to win or even force OT how does it help long-term to play Kobe, Pau and Andrew THAT many minutes. Sometimes, you just need to think about the BIG picture. Even Lebron could not choke away a lead that big, plus he was rolling.

13 at 3 minutes

10 at 2 minutes

---

I've seen,,,,we've seen too much happen in sports to give up on a game with that much time remaining.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 12:11 AM

I agree he is not dumb. But that was a dumb decision. And to justify by by saying he wants to see how much "fight is left" in this team is horseshit. The Heat are the best team on paper in the league. No way we erase that deficit.

You live to fight another day. Challenge them tomorrow, with no game the next night.

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Of course he's not stupid. It's just that he has a stupid man's black face. As opposed say Alvin Gentry, who has a fine black man's face, but, he is in reality, stupid.

DMC
01-20-2012, 12:15 AM
Of course he's not stupid. It's just that he has a stupid man's black face. As opposed say Alvin Gentry, who has a fine black man's face, but, he is in reality, stupid.
Sorry, Gentry is Stymie all growed up.

Mike Brown has coached the best two players in the game today. Can't do much better than that and not win a title.

DMC
01-20-2012, 12:19 AM
I agree he is not dumb. But that was a dumb decision. And to justify by by saying he wants to see how much "fight is left" in this team is horseshit. The Heat are the best team on paper in the league. No way we erase that deficit.

You live to fight another day. Challenge them tomorrow, with no game the next night.
Nah. It's not going to be that tight in the West. It doesn't matter where they get in.

A loss is a loss, but you have to use that loss to get some training in at least. I understand his logic, might backfire but since teams didn't get much of a training camp and most players are still sucking wind this far into the season, it's a toss up whether to play your starters or not. Sure they couldn't win, but they could still run some sets and get some momentum going into the next game. Walking off the floor as losers is a Pop thing, he gives up midway through the third down 15.

Phil would have pulled them, but then Phil wouldn't have coached Murphy, Kapono and McRoberts.

This also solidifies my belief that Kobe is in stats mode and Mike Brown is aware of it and participating.

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 12:21 AM
Sorry, Gentry is Stymie all growed up.

Mike Brown has coached the best two players in the game today. Can't do much better than that and not win a title.

Well, Christ, he ain't had a chance with one of the best two players in the game today yet. It's only January.

DMC
01-20-2012, 12:24 AM
Well, Christ, he ain't had a chance with one of the best two players in the game today yet. It's only January.

Exactly my point. You cannot do much better (and not win a title). Winning a title would be much better.

and stop calling me Christ. Call me El Shaddai

TheMACHINE
01-20-2012, 12:25 AM
whos suppose to leave get out of the game first? The star of the team winning by 20, or the star of the team losing by 20?

DMC
01-20-2012, 12:26 AM
whos suppose to leave get out of the game first? The star of the team winning by 20, or the star of the team losing by 20?

This.

Lebron was in against the Spurs when Mami was up damn near 30 with 3 minutes left.

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 12:27 AM
Exactly my point. You cannot do much better (and not win a title). Winning a title would be much better.

and stop calling me Christ. Call me El Shaddai

Amy Grant calls Him El Shaddai. What does that mean?

DPG21920
01-20-2012, 12:30 AM

Only losers and impotents cite calendar months.

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 12:30 AM
Only losers and impotents cite calendar months.

:rolleyes

DMC
01-20-2012, 12:31 AM
Amy Grant calls Him El Shaddai. What does that mean?

God Almighty, God of the Mountain, something like that. Ask DoK, he's a fucking Jew.

DPG21920
01-20-2012, 12:31 AM
Look at Seppe posting in a poll thread that coward.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Nah. It's not going to be that tight in the West. It doesn't matter where they get in.

A loss is a loss, but you have to use that loss to get some training in at least. I understand his logic, might backfire but since teams didn't get much of a training camp and most players are still sucking wind this far into the season, it's a toss up whether to play your starters or not. Sure they couldn't win, but they could still run some sets and get some momentum going into the next game. Walking off the floor as losers is a Pop thing, he gives up midway through the third down 15.

Phil would have pulled them, but then Phil wouldn't have coached Murphy, Kapono and McRoberts.

This also solidifies my belief that Kobe is in stats mode and Mike Brown is aware of it and participating.

Horseshit. Only proves that Kobe was trying to get them back in and Brown doesnt know "when to fold em". Totally agree Kobe was going for 40 those past few games during that streak. But To say he only cares about stat padding is reaching, pretty sure the 10-5 record Lebron has against him (now 11) bothers him more than getting "stats" ...

DMC
01-20-2012, 12:41 AM
Horseshit. Only proves that Kobe was trying to get them back in and Brown doesnt know "when to fold em". Totally agree Kobe was going for 40 those past few games during that streak. But To say he only cares about stat padding is reaching, pretty sure the 10-5 record Lebron has against him (now 11) bothers him more than getting "stats" ...

You always see the best in Kobe, but facts are he was 1 for 9 at one point.

He's played enough to know they aren't going to win being down 20 with 4 minutes left in the game.

He was stat padding, couldn't walk out of there with 2 baskets.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 12:45 AM
You always see the best in Kobe, but facts are he was 1 for 9 at one point.

He's played enough to know they aren't going to win being down 20 with 4 minutes left in the game.

He was stat padding, couldn't walk out of there with 2 baskets.

no I don't just conceded that he was gunning for the 40 point streak to prove a point, how is that a good thing?

What I am saying is that by taking shots he helped erase the deficit. I dont deny that Kobe probably cares about putting up numbers ...Im just saying I dont agree that it takes precedent over winning. I just think his EGO makes him feel the best way to win or erase deficits is for him to shoot ...

You always see the worse and you make assumptions I just said I think, I am right you say that is proof ...and I say it's reaching. Whatever. Bottom line is we needed him to play better early this game and he did not ...

DMC
01-20-2012, 12:49 AM
no I don't just conceded that he was gunning for the 40 point streak to prove a point, how is that a good thing?

You said he was trying to get the team back in it. He doesn't give a shit about the team. That much should be obvious by now.

Kobe's mentality is likely thus:

Other players, new guys, have been in the league enough time to have raised their game. They haven't done so. He sees them as a way to get himself the ball. He knows he's put in the work and he knows he's got the hardware to show for it, but the guys he's teamed with now are basically scrubs minus Bynum and Gasol, so Kobe is in Kobe mode, fuck the team he doesn't even know, get his. He appears to give effort at team ball, a token offering, until he's had enough then he's in chucker mode.

What I am saying is that by taking shots he helped erase the deficit. I dont deny that Kobe probably cares about putting up numbers ...Im just saying I dont agree that it takes precedent over winning. I just think his EGO makes him feel the best way to win or erase deficits is for him to shoot ...

The deficit means shit. 20, 10 big deal. It was a wasted effort. He was there to get points for Kobe with absolutely no chance at winning the game.

You always see the worse and you make assumptions I just said I think, I am right you say that is proof ...and I say it's reaching. Whatever. Bottom line is we needed him to play better early this game and he did not ...
I see the truth, and you cannot handle the truth. I don't have a dog in this race, you do.

DPG21920
01-20-2012, 12:51 AM
When someone quits in a playoff game like Kobe did vs the suns and throws teammates under the bus and chucks shots you don't usually get the benefit of the doubt

DAF86
01-20-2012, 12:52 AM

Usually the team losing throws the towel and then the winning team follows.

midnightpulp
01-20-2012, 12:53 AM
Mike Brown is an underrated coach and likely an intelligent man. I'm sure he strongly considered pulling the starters when the Lakers were down 21 with 5 minutes left but was probably blockaded by Kirby, who demanded his 20 shot per game fix and the few extra points he would get by virtue, increasing his career points total.

Kobe's very transparent this year. You can tell getting higher on the all-time leaderboard in more important to him than wins.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 12:58 AM
You said he was trying to get the team back in it. He doesn't give a shit about the team. That much should be obvious by now.

Kobe's mentality is likely thus:

Other players, new guys, have been in the league enough time to have raised their game. They haven't done so. He sees them as a way to get himself the ball. He knows he's put in the work and he knows he's got the hardware to show for it, but the guys he's teamed with now are basically scrubs minus Bynum and Gasol, so Kobe is in Kobe mode, fuck the team he doesn't even know, get his. He appears to give effort at team ball, a token offering, until he's had enough then he's in chucker mode.

The deficit means shit. 20, 10 big deal. It was a wasted effort. He was there to get points for Kobe with absolutely no chance at winning the game.

I see the truth, and you cannot handle the truth. I don't have a dog in this race, you do.

When does opinion = truth? :rollin Now you sound as self-righteous as another infamous poster on here :nope

and for the record fuck Kobe...I'm like ainge I would trade Kobe if the right deal was there. I defend him at times because you guys get ridiculous with the hate but I care more about 17 than I do any 1 player or his stats or legacy...
IF i felt definitively he only cared about stat padding I would decry him. Again, I dont know him but Im pretty sure I have watched more of his games, and plenty more of his interviews than you.
His EGO is nuts (but so is Lebron's and MJ's) that is why he takes fade-away 3's over double teams. He pretty much has said his work ethic has EARNED him the right to take those shots. Im not saying I agree Im just saying he honestly believes that is the best way for the team to win ...based on plenty of interviews I have read.

But whatever troll or make your pseudo psycho analysis about his mindset. It matters little. I have read enough of your posts trolling or not to know you won't change your mind, we agree to disagree. But I know what category of poster to file you under and will keep that in mind when i read your future posts. :toast

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 12:59 AM
Mike Brown is an underrated coach and likely an intelligent man. I'm sure he strongly considered pulling the starters when the Lakers were down 21 with 5 minutes left but was probably blockaded by Kirby, who demanded his 20 shot per game fix and the few extra points he would get by virtue, increasing his career points total.

Kobe's very transparent this year. You can tell getting higher on the all-time leaderboard in more important to him than wins.

Then why did he pass to Fish the other night Vs. Dallas?

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 01:01 AM

another arm-chair psychatrist or troller ...but I prefer Mid's style over DMC's :lol

midnightpulp
01-20-2012, 01:03 AM
Then why did he pass to Fish the other night Vs. Dallas?

Because he expected Fisher, who's shooting terribly this year, to miss and send the game into overtime. You could argue, "Well, why didn't Kobe simply miss the last shot on purpose if that was his intent." The reason he didn't is because he knew the way he was shooting he probably winds up accidentally making the motherfucker.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 01:06 AM
If kobe only cares about stats why doesnt he care about protecting his FG%?

DPG21920
01-20-2012, 01:11 AM
If kobe only cares about stats why doesnt he care about protecting his FG%?

Because history remembers points, not fg%

midnightpulp
01-20-2012, 01:13 AM
Because history remembers points, not fg%

Yep. Every Kobe fanboy I ever met always cites PPG first and nothing else.

angelbelow
01-20-2012, 02:15 AM
WPb2nZPxffU

Oh my

KidCongo
01-20-2012, 05:01 AM
That Mo dunk was amazing! can understand why MB is speechless.

Leetonidas
01-20-2012, 12:44 PM
WPb2nZPxffU

:wow:wow:wow

Stalin
01-20-2012, 01:13 PM
WPb2nZPxffU

lol wtf, he's completelly retarded

Dex
01-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Thread would be incomplete without this:

http://i42.tinypic.com/28lyo39.jpg

Dex
01-20-2012, 01:37 PM
I see he also updated his Crunch Time Playbook:

http://i.imgur.com/Eo2ps.jpg

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 01:39 PM
You ain't won a ring since he left I've noticed.

Have ya?

Dex
01-20-2012, 01:43 PM
You ain't won a ring since he left I've noticed.

Have ya?

Except for that one in 2007 when we swept him out of the Finals.

Stalin
01-20-2012, 01:49 PM
I see he also updated his Crunch Time Playbook:

http://i.imgur.com/Eo2ps.jpg

:lol so true

Mugen
01-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Except for that one in 2007 when we swept him out of the Finals.

Can't believe Cav Fan Cully would forget that one.

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 01:51 PM
Can't believe Cav Fan Cully would forget that one.

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Mugen
01-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Go Cavs

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 02:15 PM
I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.