PDA

View Full Version : Getting a BlogTalk Radio Show Together...

Amuseddaysleeper
01-20-2012, 09:47 AM
...I had done a couple before, and while I did lose out to Howard Stern in the ratings, I thought they were pretty fun to do.

I'm just trying to gauge interest as to whether or not you guys would be interested in doing a weekly show.

We may have to do a separate show for the Bonner/Splitter situation :lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2012, 10:33 AM
the show has to be at least 1-2hrs long man, even if theres not much to discuss about, at leasts talk about something and shit...

SenorSpur
01-20-2012, 10:36 AM
Hell yeah!

Amuseddaysleeper
01-20-2012, 11:42 AM
the show has to be at least 1-2hrs long man, even if theres not much to discuss about, at leasts talk about something and shit...

Well, I used to do the hour long ones, and even those I had to ramble a bit due to a lower call volume. I think it would be kinda boring if it was just me talking for half the show by myself.

I need to figure out how long the free membership offers, I'm hoping they still do an hour long show.

SenorSpur, I expect you to be one of the first people to call in buddy :toast

siraulo23
01-20-2012, 04:10 PM
I remember these

cant say i participated but definitely was listening to them

They were pretty good :toast

Monostradamus
01-20-2012, 04:22 PM
IIRC it got reduced to 30 minutes and only during non- peak hours or whatever. Basically you can't do a show till after 9 PM or some shit.

If there's anyway to simulcast me on there, and I'm free on the night u wanna do it, I'll cohost it with you, if that helps.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-20-2012, 04:32 PM
IIRC it got reduced to 30 minutes and only during non- peak hours or whatever. Basically you can't do a show till after 9 PM or some shit.

If there's anyway to simulcast me on there, and I'm free on the night u wanna do it, I'll cohost it with you, if that helps.

That would be huge, as a co-host is the only way this may actually work. Me talking on my own for 20 minutes would get about as stagnant as Bonner's post up game.

30 minutes might be too brief though, lemme see if I can find somewhere else that does an hour.

Will keep you posted!

Bill_Brasky
01-20-2012, 04:39 PM
I would listen.

jeebus
01-20-2012, 05:16 PM
I'd definitely listen; I enjoyed the Mono Show quite a bit.

chazley
01-20-2012, 05:19 PM
I'd call in and listen for sure. If you have good content and it's fun/interesting to listen to, you'll get the listeners.