PDA

View Full Version : Half!

RGMCSE
01-20-2012, 11:20 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Kobe-Bryants-wife-awarded-75-million-in-divorce-deal-012012

SniOXFhwIZ8

fitzgerald
01-20-2012, 11:36 AM
One of the best all time comedians. Funny as hell.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 11:37 AM
she gets 3 mansions? seriously? sorry but that is BS but all on Kobe ...

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 11:38 AM
One of the best all time comedians. Funny as hell.

yessir ..in his prime, the best

DMC
01-20-2012, 12:02 PM
Eddie stole most of his shit from Richard.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Eddie stole most of his shit from Richard.

All comedians borrow topics, etc from each other. They are close knit community and they watch each other constantly. It's just like rappers that sound like Jay-Z or Wayne or swagger jack lines. Or Kobe who obviously has modeled his game after Mj and picked up a shitload of his mannerisms ...

Imitation is flattery ...

And though a copy is usually never as good as the original, sometimes the copy takes that blueprint ... and advances it in other new and sometime better ways, even if they are not as great or groundbreaking as their inspiration.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 12:16 PM
LOL ...

"the ends are meeting like a motherfucker"

"you marry a man with $300 million, your job is to fuck your husband. Put on your w-2"

"i have had my share of pussy, but yet to meet some pussy worth $150 million"

Eddie dropping knowledge for all the rappers, actors, musicians and athletes

DPG21920
01-20-2012, 12:36 PM

Normally I agree, but when you rape and constantly cheat it's justified the woman gets that much

monosylab1k
01-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Half

Stalin
01-20-2012, 12:41 PM
:lol snitch
:lol chucker
:lol rapist
:lol homeless

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 12:42 PM
:lol snitch
:lol chucker
:lol rapist
:lol homeless

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Stalin
01-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

son, i'm a leCheat fan, why would i care about TOSB duncan :lol:lol:lol
i forgive you this time, i know those neurons aren't firing as well as they used to

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 12:46 PM
son, i'm a leCheat fan, why would i care about TOSB duncan :lol:lol:lol
i forgive you this time, i know those neurons aren't firing as well as they used to

GD it, I did it again. WTF is it with this? It's about the 5th fuckin' time.:rolleyes

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 12:49 PM
Normally I agree, but when you rape and constantly cheat it's justified the woman gets that much

Not complaining about money but 3 MANSIONS?!

Drake breaks it down for you:

Kobe about to lose a hundred fifty M's
Kobe my n-gga I hated it had to be him
B-tch you wasn't with me shooting in the gym ...

Rick Ross: BITCH YOU WASNT WITH ME SHOOTING IN THE GYYYYM!!!

Stalin
01-20-2012, 12:51 PM
GD it, I did it again. WTF is it with this? It's about the 5th fuckin' time.:rolleyes

:lol

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 12:52 PM
And DPG, even though we know he didnt rape, what would that have to do with her? For her it was adultery plain and simple. That other broad got her money for the rape, plus Vanessa got a yellow house on her finger for the rape allegations. she stayed with him another 7+ years ...

Sorry I aint buying that ...

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 01:01 PM

You've nary room. Your Neal raped. Your Parker & Barry had group sex, maybe even a moresome.

Stalin
01-20-2012, 01:09 PM
You've nary room. Your Neal raped. Your Parker & Barry had group sex, maybe even a moresome.

thats not even a word :lol, your american high school education really showing, tbh

VBM
01-20-2012, 01:36 PM

ParkerTextedPERIOD

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 01:37 PM
ParkerTextedPERIOD

My ass. He probably got some sponge pillows and had the girls reenact your loop.:wow

tlongII
I want to know what the spousal support payments are.

DMC
All comedians borrow topics, etc from each other. They are close knit community and they watch each other constantly. It's just like rappers that sound like Jay-Z or Wayne or swagger jack lines. Or Kobe who obviously has modeled his game after Mj and picked up a shitload of his mannerisms ...

Imitation is flattery ...

And though a copy is usually never as good as the original, sometimes the copy takes that blueprint ... and advances it in other new and sometime better ways, even if they are not as great or groundbreaking as their inspiration.
Eddie was not funnier than Richard. No way.

Richard could get laughs just walking out on the damn stage.

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 01:38 PM
I want to know what the spousal support payments are.

Probably less than he was paying.:rolleyes

JamStone
01-20-2012, 01:41 PM
$75 million is a lot of enchiladas. But Kobe can take some solace. The divorce is happening "during" his career. He still has about $82 million in salary the next three seasons including this one that Vanessa doesn't get to touch. Also comparably, while it's a lot, it could have been worse.

Juanita Jordan: $168 million

Elin Nordegren: $750 million

Of course, Michael and Tiger were worth a lot, lot more at the time than Kobe is now. But again, at least Kobe is still playing and still making a max NBA salary.

tlongII
01-20-2012, 01:45 PM
$75 million is a lot of enchiladas. But Kobe can take some solace. The divorce is happening "during" his career. He still has about $82 million in salary the next three seasons including this one that Vanessa doesn't get to touch. Also comparably, while it's a lot, it could have been worse.

Juanita Jordan: $168 million

Elin Nordegren: $750 million

Of course, Michael and Tiger were worth a lot, lot more at the time than Kobe is now. But again, at least Kobe is still playing and still making a max NBA salary.

That depends on the spousal support agreement.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Eddie was not funnier than Richard. No way.

Richard could get laughs just walking out on the damn stage.

Never said he was ... just like Kobe is NOT better than MJ.
But he did take it to another level and there are SOME things that Eddie did better. Like carry a blockbuster movie. Richard has plenty of cult classics some may argue are funnier than 48 hrs. or BHC ... but none have ever sold that well.

and no, Im not saying sales = superiority ...because as much as I like Jay-Z he is not better than Andre 3000, but you cant deny Jay-z's been more successful in the "rap game".

Also though many deride him for it but Eddies' voice overs for Mulan and Shrek also shows him as an innovator in animated comedy. Since Seinfeld, Seth Rogen, chris Rock, Ben stiller, Martin Lawrence all have followed suit. But Eddie has been the best at it.

DMC
01-20-2012, 01:57 PM
Never said he was ... just like Kobe is NOT better than MJ.
But he did take it to another level and there are SOME things that Eddie did better. Like carry a blockbuster movie. Richard has plenty of cult classics some may argue are funnier than 48 hrs. or BHC ... but none have ever sold that well.

and no, Im not saying sales = superiority ...because as much as I like Jay-Z he is not better than Andre 3000, but you cant deny Jay-z's been more successful in the "rap game".

Also though many deride him for it but Eddies' voice overs for Mulan and Shrek also shows him as an innovator in animated comedy. Since Seinfeld, Seth Rogen, chris Rock, Ben stiller, Martin Lawrence all have followed suit. But Eddie has been the best at it.

Eddie got famous stealing Richard's shit.

Who cares how much he made. Michael Bolton is a goddamned millionaire.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 02:00 PM

I already conceded that doesnt matter to me as much. Just saying it is a factor. Just like rings matter (though not the end all be all) and stats matter (ditto) when you compare Duncan and Malone.

JamStone
01-20-2012, 02:02 PM
That depends on the spousal support agreement.

In general, the divorce settlement is set and final. Have there been any reports about an additional spousal agreement for future earnings? Ex-spouses generally won't get anything out of future earnings post divorce, and I don't believe there has been any reports that there is an additional agreement regarding such. I think it's a safe bet Kobe will keep 100% of his earnings from here on out.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 02:03 PM

and to be honest, Eddie became famous off of BHC, 48 hrs, coming II america and Trading Places what did he steal from Richard for those movies?

And Im asking. I have seen some Richard stand-up but him being in his prime was before my time ...not as familiar with all his work.

skut_farkus
01-20-2012, 02:35 PM
homeless

WeNeedLength
01-20-2012, 02:41 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Jollyblue/Kool.jpg

:lmao

::Right click, Save As::

Mavillionaire
01-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Kobe just stimulating the economy, why you hating

WeNeedLength
01-20-2012, 02:49 PM
Kobe just stimulating the economy, why you hating

Because of the critically acclaimed movie coming out,"Revenge of the Calf Tats"

:lmao

But now we need a name for these.

Tricep Stamps?

z0sa
01-20-2012, 02:52 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Dumbass Kobe getting what he deserves

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 02:53 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Dumbass Kobe getting what he deserves

Yep, freedom.

It don't get better than that for a black man--even in the 21st century.

BRHornet45
01-20-2012, 03:08 PM

well son 95% of the time I would agree with you that a marriage is nothing more than a legal loophole that allows females to legally get away with theft, but in this case I have to LOL because Kobe hasn't deserved all of the money that he has been awarded over the years. They have paid him like he is the second coming of Jesus Christ whenever he should be getting role player money. It would be better if all that money went to charity or something positive though.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 03:29 PM
well son 95% of the time I would agree with you that a marriage is nothing more than a legal loophole that allows females to legally get away with theft, but in this case I have to LOL because Kobe hasn't deserved all of the money that he has been awarded over the years. They have paid him like he is the second coming of Jesus Christ whenever he should be getting role player money. It would be better if all that money went to charity or something positive though.

Hey BR, if we follow you on twitter do we get more asinine gems like this one?

pass1st
01-20-2012, 03:30 PM

Son Kobe is overpaid, but he still deserves in the ballpark of 15mil a year.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 03:34 PM

And of course he is overpaid. Kobe was a bargain during the first title, paid fairly or slightly under post shaq, but he is getting way too much now. No one should get Kobe money not even Lebron.

BRHornet45
01-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Hey BR, if we follow you on twitter do we get more asinine gems like this one?

of course son

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 03:37 PM

And of course he is overpaid. Kobe was a bargain during the first title, paid fairly or slightly under post shaq, but he is getting way too much now. No one should get Kobe money not even Lebron.

You guys forget too fast. You think it's easy because Bryant makes it look so.

:rolleyes:rolleyes

pass1st
01-20-2012, 03:38 PM

Wonder if Jordan was overpaid in his last season with the Bulls, if you account for inflation, he made over 45mil in today's dollars.

benefactor
01-20-2012, 03:42 PM
In general, the divorce settlement is set and final. Have there been any reports about an additional spousal agreement for future earnings? Ex-spouses generally won't get anything out of future earnings post divorce, and I don't believe there has been any reports that there is an additional agreement regarding such. I think it's a safe bet Kobe will keep 100% of his earnings from here on out.
I believe in the state of California a spouse is legally eligible for alimony after being married for 10 years. If she wants to go after it she can.

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 03:43 PM
Or, Magic, whom Buss had to sign to a 25 year $25 million personal services contract to get right with him.

hater
01-20-2012, 03:44 PM
let's see. Kobe made around 200 mil for his career. He paid 35% of that in taxes. Which brings it down to 130 mil. Now half of that is gone, which makes 65 mil.

He also spent around 1 million in lawyers fees/settlement in Colorado, as well as a 4 million ring to buy his wife's love back

In other words, Kobe has made 60 mil in 15 years, which makes 4 mil cash a year.

pretty fucking mediocre by NBA standars. kinda like his game now :lmao

hater
01-20-2012, 03:47 PM
actually less than mediocre

average NBA salary $5.15 million

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 03:54 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-DSk2dwUb04/TCOcQ3iX4jI/AAAAAAAABqQ/sSA3sjihsrs/s1600/vanessa-bryant-bikini.jpg

ewwww.

pass1st
01-20-2012, 03:58 PM
actually less than mediocre

average NBA salary $5.15 million

The average NBA player spends 4-5 mil a year, tbh. Kobe has sponsorships and whatnot to fall back on, can't really laugh at his finances.