PDA

View Full Version : My guy is hurting physically, emotionally, spiritually, secularly, and fiancially

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2012, 09:30 PM
all these things take a a heavy toll...and You can see it on Kobe's face...he's going through the motions right now...but sometimes things just have to run their course until your fully purged...There's more than a few things going on here Laker fans...but I'll name the two biggest:

1.) Kobe's divorce proceedings have him feeling blue...I know he seems like a machine at times but he's a man to and he has human feelings when it comes to his stuff..I can see it on his face he's hurting physically and emotionally...He needs some time to work this out in his heart and his mind...there are kids involved...

2.) See Below..He's letting Brown see just how shitty they are and who the 2nd and 3rd options should be...

Bryant: Lakers Offense 'Under Construction'

Jan 20, 2012 10:46 AM EST

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Bryant_Kobe_lal_110310.jpg

Kobe Bryant said the Lakers’ offense is more than just a work in progress.
"It's under construction. Still working on the blueprints actually," Bryant said after a 98-87 loss to Miami, adding that the process "feels strange."
"He (Mike Brown) has to see what he has. He knows what he has with me but he needs to see what some of the other guys can do and what they can't do.

"The only time he can see that is during a game," he added.
Brown agreed that there was plenty of work to do on offense.
"We still don't have a good feel in terms of second and third options," he said. "We are not quite there yet and against better defensive teams it really shows."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218446/Bryant_Lakers_Offense_Under_Construction#ixzz1k3V7 QySY

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 09:36 PM
I think the divorce is the least of his problems.

He's incensed at upper mgmt and the Buss family. There obviously were plans made, promises extended in the off season. That went to Hell in a handbasket when Stern deep sixed the trade and then the problem was compounded when Odom quit and was jettisoned shortly thereafter.

Bryant is now torn twixt leaving the reservation and piling points and staying the course on behalf of a new coach.

skut_farkus
01-20-2012, 09:41 PM
Homeless

pass1st
01-20-2012, 09:45 PM
millionaire without a drug problem, he'll be fine stop making him a victim

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2012, 09:45 PM
I think the divorce is the least of his problems.

He's incensed at upper mgmt and the Buss family. There obviously were plans made, promises extended in the off season. That went to Hell in a handbasket when Stern deep sixed the trade and then the problem was compounded when Odom quit and was jettisoned shortly thereafter.

Bryant is now torn twixt leaving the reservation and piling points and staying the course on behalf of a new coach.

I don't understand why he would be mad at mgt...They actually pulled the trigger on the trade it was Stern that fucked us..he has NO reason to be mad at mgt...they went out and executed a good trade shit just didn't work out...Not their fault...and Odom was damaged goods after that not their fault either...So I don't know what promises he'd be looking for...

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 10:02 PM
I don't understand why he would be mad at mgt...They actually pulled the trigger on the trade it was Stern that fucked us..he has NO reason to be mad at mgt...they went out and executed a good trade shit just didn't work out...Not their fault...and Odom was damaged goods after that not their fault either...So I don't know what promises he'd be looking for...

But, how wise was it to attempt that trade? Phil Jackson had broached the subject over the very merits that ended up being our problem when the trade came before Stern. Jackson had been fined for his indictment.

To then proceed was in foresight reckless.

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2012, 10:32 PM
But, how wise was it to attempt that trade? Phil Jackson had broached the subject over the very merits that ended up being our problem when the trade came before Stern. Jackson had been fined for his indictment.

To then proceed was in foresight reckless.

Dr. Buss signed off and you know he literally plays high-stakes poker. It was a brilliant strategy..Getting CP3 and then trading Bynum for Dwight..he would have been hailed a MASTER STRATEGIST for the ages...but it's ok you know Dr Buss always has a card left so don't count him out just yet...:toast

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Dr. Buss signed off and you know he literally plays high-stakes poker. It was a brilliant strategy..Getting CP3 and then trading Bynum for Dwight..he would have been hailed a MASTER STRATEGIST for the ages...but it's ok you know Dr Buss always has a card left so don't count him out just yet...:toast

It was a strategy that failed and set in motion a dominoe effect as Odom went nutty nuts. It is their (Kupchak/Buss) responsibility to foresee problems like those that arose. The fact that their head coach had prompted the same issues months earlier that ended up being the kill switch on the trade condemn the upper mgmt.

Killakobe81
01-20-2012, 10:43 PM

What you say, makes sense. And I agree we have to keep the Sterninmator in mind when we get frustrated with our PG situation. But that won't stop Kobe from being frustrated with the current state of the team. Sure as fans we can be patient frustrated whatever we aint killing ourselves out there on the court ...Kobe is.

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 10:45 PM
What you say, makes sense. And I agree we have to keep the Sterninmator in mind when we get frustrated with our PG situation. But that won't stop Kobe from being frustrated with the current state of the team. Sure as fans we can be patient frustrated whatever we aint killing ourselves out there on the court ...Kobe is.

If it were possible to be traded, he'd of already taken his fit. He's got no other choice than to bide his time. Meanwhile he'll gather wool & points and plot against Buss.

Koolaid_Man
01-20-2012, 10:49 PM
If it were possible to be traded, he'd of already taken his fit. He's got no other choice than to bide his time. Meanwhile he'll gather wool & points and plot against Buss.

I think your mistaken this time..he's angry but at the situation not at the Buss's...those 2 extra chips made everything alright you've said so yourself...

Kobe has no reason to be mad..the only change is Odom is gone other than that it's the same team...all we have to do is be patient and not panic...we'll be fine

Giuseppe
01-20-2012, 10:52 PM
I think your mistaken this time..he's angry but at the situation not at the Buss's...those 2 extra chips made everything alright you've said so yourself...

Kobe has no reason to be mad..the only change is Odom is gone other than that it's the same team...all we have to do is be patient and not panic...we'll be fine

That's a big change. If there were purported equal value coming back there'd be some calm to hang on to. But, that loss is a boundless void without end. That's Kupchak's mistake and Kobe has implied as much when it happened.

Spur_Fanatic
01-20-2012, 11:51 PM
HAHAHAHA; Kobe and Kool doing some damage control...

Jeez, Kobe is one of the worst, if not the worst, chuckers and chokers in the last 30 years of the game.

Killakobe81
01-21-2012, 12:03 AM
HAHAHAHA; Kobe and Kool doing some damage control...

Jeez, Kobe is one of the worst, if not the worst, chuckers and chokers in the last 30 years of the game.

Let me tell you like a wise man told me, that doesn't make any sense. Exaggerate much?

Spur_Fanatic
01-21-2012, 12:26 AM
Bit drunk, and the wording may be fucked up, but it's around there, I'm sure.

mavs>spurs
01-21-2012, 12:35 AM
OP is a kobe knobslobbing faggot get a life bitch

ElNono
01-21-2012, 12:37 AM
Homeless

Bill_Brasky
01-21-2012, 01:32 AM
Fags.

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2012, 02:55 AM
06+07 season reloaded, nothing here just another wanker chuckin up shots and makin up excuses

if he wins games, they overglorify him

he loses games, they make up excuses

clearly this is just another season he hopes to be scoring king and closing the gap between him and whoever is ahead of him on the all-time scoring list....

Ace
01-21-2012, 10:30 AM
If Kobe needs his dick sucked, Kool be the first in line...