PDA

View Full Version : Revenge

mavs>spurs
01-21-2012, 03:31 AM
Seriously..is there a better feeling in the whole entire world? Whenever someone you hate with such a passion, someone you despise with every ounce and fiber of your being gets what they have coming to them. Someone who did you so wrong and thought they would just get away with it and live happily ever after...that moment where it all comes back on them like a ton of bricks. Where all your plotting, laying low, and waiting for the right moment pays off and you pop out of the proverbial bush so to speak, and catch em with their pants down. There's nothing they can do but look in terror as they know you're about to fuck their world up. Whenever you hit that person right where it hurts...HARD. Bringing them so much pain that words cannot even describe it. Well fellas, this is what I have just accomplished after 6 long months of work. Whenever you wait for something so long and want it so bad, it just makes victory that much sweeter. I feel like I'm fucking high right now, it feels so good.

Wild Cobra
01-21-2012, 03:34 AM
Seriously..is there a better feeling in the whole entire world? Whenever someone you hate with such a passion, someone you despise with every ounce and fiber of your being gets what they have coming to them. Someone who did you so wrong and thought they would just get away with it and live happily ever after...that moment where it all comes back on them like a ton of bricks. Where all your plotting, laying low, and waiting for the right moment pays off and you pop out of the proverbial bush so to speak, and catch em with their pants down. There's nothing they can do but look in terror as they know you're about to fuck their world up. Whenever you hit that person right where it hurts...HARD. Bringing them so much pain that words cannot even describe it. Well fellas, this is what I have just accomplished after 6 long months of work. Whenever you wait for something so long and want it so bad, it just makes victory that much sweeter. I feel like I'm fucking high right now, it feels so good.
You sound like a loser.

Now that you got your revenge, what did it accomplish, beside placing you at the level of scum?

What ever the revenge was over, did it correct the past situation?

Some people would say you played right into the Devil's hands. I'm not that religious though.

mavs>spurs
01-21-2012, 03:40 AM
Dude, it accomplished WORLD'S for me. It's set me free...I'm on cloud 9 right now. It did what I was unable to accomplish previously no matter how much I tried..it's set everything right in my world. It'll allow me to finally get over these things that have been haunting me. That's what it accomplished. Maybe you're a pussy motherfucker who doesn't know the meaning of true rage.. Rage is whenever you hate someone so much that seeing them suffer is just like crack to you...it gets you high on a level even above drugs or substances. Rage is when bad somehow = good. Everything changes..I don't consider myself to be a bad person but in this situation I'm downright joyous as hell for this. And ya know what? I ain't done. This will be a long, drawn out torture.

Wild Cobra
01-21-2012, 03:45 AM
Dude, it accomplished WORLD'S for me. It's set me free...I'm on cloud 9 right now. It did what I was unable to accomplish previously no matter how much I tried..it's set everything right in my world. It'll allow me to finally get over these things that have been haunting me. That's what it accomplished. Maybe you're a pussy motherfucker who doesn't know the meaning of true rage.. Rage is whenever you hate someone so much that seeing them suffer is just like crack to you...it gets you high on a level even above drugs or substances. Rage is when bad somehow = good. Everything changes..I don't consider myself to be a bad person but in this situation I'm downright joyous as hell for this. And ya know what? I ain't done. This will be a long, drawn out torture.
Welcome to the Taliban. They are always looking for new recruits.

Believe it or not, I understand rage. There are some things though, that separate mankind, from animals.

Magua
01-21-2012, 03:47 AM
Shut the fuck up, Wild Cobra. You're the last motherfucker to be calling anyone else a loser, especially with your warped sense of morals.

TC, give specifics brah.

mavs>spurs
01-21-2012, 03:48 AM
One of those things which separates us from animals is emotion and intelligence. Humans are capable of feeling and thinking on a whole different level from that of any other being on this earth, it's what sets us apart. Sometimes these intense emotions can take you places you never dreamed possible. They always said that there's a fine line between love and hate, I never knew exactly what they meant by that. Nobody really ever does, until it pops into their life unexpectedly. Whenever you despise someone on such a level that just the very thought of them makes you vomit, it may sound funny but you've reached a stage of enlightenment so to speak. You're awoken to a whole different world and dimension of the human mind. And it's quite scary what you might come across in there.

Wild Cobra
01-21-2012, 03:49 AM
How about some details about what this person did to you, and how you retaliated? Who knows, maybe I'll agree. But in general, I find revenge revolting.

mavs>spurs
01-21-2012, 03:53 AM
This person has ruined my life and hurt me on a level that nobody else ever could. Only this one person had the ability to hurt me the way they did, and in doing so they killed a part of me. I'm not all there anymore and won't ever be again until my number is called and it's my time to go. They stole part of my heart and soul, only to be replaced by something else. Something cold and emotionless, without any sense of remorse.

mavs>spurs
01-21-2012, 03:55 AM
6 long years of my relatively young life have been negated and made for naught, a good 25% of my life. The only thing I must do is stay in control of the situation. Being rash and sloppy due to the rage will ruin everything. I must act swiftly and emotionless, under the shadow of darkness if I'm going to succeed in this, basically I must seek revenge in the same way that this person has forced me to be.

Wild Cobra
01-21-2012, 04:01 AM
That still doesn't say much.

mingus
01-21-2012, 04:47 AM
This person has ruined my life and hurt me on a level that nobody else ever could.

http://www.emo-site.com/images/emo-boys/emo-boys.jpg

mavs>spurs
01-21-2012, 04:56 AM
the intellect of a person who would post that (and think that it's funny) must be below that of Giuseppe but somewhere above Koolaid Man

vato loco
01-21-2012, 07:26 AM
be more specific faggot

CubanMustGo
01-21-2012, 10:36 AM
damn you're the one who fucked up rick perry's campaign?

nah, self-inflicted.

leemajors
01-21-2012, 10:47 AM
one of my favorite Ministry songs tbh:

sET1lhBMNiU

m>s
01-21-2012, 06:49 PM
revenge is SWEET tbh thats why it was great to defeat the cHeat rather then any other team in the NBA finals and win

Blake
01-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Karma is much sweeter, imo

mavs>spurs
01-21-2012, 11:08 PM
I think me being granted the opportunity to even take revenge could be considered karma in a way. Man, but idk if i'ma get in trouble. I'm laying low before taking any further action.

mingus
01-22-2012, 12:53 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9Zf_P9g6cuo/SMfnbYI9KhI/AAAAAAAABYc/FRgcv-ESYf0/s400/emo-boy1.jpg

Wild Cobra
01-22-2012, 04:41 AM
I think me being granted the opportunity to even take revenge could be considered karma in a way. Man, but idk if i'ma get in trouble. I'm laying low before taking any further action.
Why?

Do something illegal?

scared?

Agloco
01-22-2012, 11:41 AM

lol thug lyfe

PuttPutt
01-22-2012, 11:56 AM
He who angers you, conquers you.

RGMCSE
01-22-2012, 12:12 PM
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

Koolaid_Man
01-22-2012, 12:13 PM
This person has ruined my life and hurt me on a level that nobody else ever could. Only this one person had the ability to hurt me the way they did, and in doing so they killed a part of me. I'm not all there anymore and won't ever be again until my number is called and it's my time to go. They stole part of my heart and soul, only to be replaced by something else. Something cold and emotionless, without any sense of remorse.

I did not rape you...I asked you to bend over and you did

Koolaid_Man
01-22-2012, 12:35 PM

Hey Y.H you have the nerve to call this revenge...you pitiful dawg...:lol I hope Connie is doing alright...

cQCi6AZYw0k

leemajors
01-22-2012, 12:47 PM
grow up scrub

5iZasCzxIX8&ob=av3e

mavs>spurs
01-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Eh I'm chill for the moment but you guys are a pussified crowd I know that.

tlongII
01-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Clearly you got dumped by some chick you had been dating for 5 or 6 years. That's the only explanation here.

RGMCSE
01-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Were a pussified bunch, but he's the one that got played like a bitch! This bitch hurt him so bad he now wears lipstick and keeps a notepad of people to kill...

mavs>spurs
01-22-2012, 04:13 PM
A notebook huh, ha ha? Im a sociopath so dont be so sure of what I do to motherfuckers who cross me homie.

tlongII
01-22-2012, 04:20 PM
A notebook huh, ha ha? Im a sociopath so dont be so sure of what I do to motherfuckers who cross me homie.

A sociopath huh? Well that's something to be proud of. :lol

Frenzy
01-22-2012, 04:29 PM
The best revenge is living well.

Koolaid_Man
01-22-2012, 05:14 PM

fucking straight :toast...how you think I be flossing on you HO's so well...but I most certainly give you props for putting it so well

mavs>spurs
01-22-2012, 05:18 PM

Mothafuckin AGREED.

mavs>spurs
01-22-2012, 11:27 PM
What if one really had a list like that, minus the lipstick? Lol some people just don't know hat really goes on in the world that they are blissfully unaware of, bunch of sheltered folk.

Wild Cobra
01-23-2012, 03:55 AM
He who angers you, conquers you.
Yep.

It is a form of control.

JudynTX
01-24-2012, 09:52 AM
Karma is much sweeter, imo

+1 :toast

xellos88330
01-24-2012, 04:07 PM
One of those things which separates us from animals is emotion and intelligence. Humans are capable of feeling and thinking on a whole different level from that of any other being on this earth, it's what sets us apart. Sometimes these intense emotions can take you places you never dreamed possible. They always said that there's a fine line between love and hate, I never knew exactly what they meant by that. Nobody really ever does, until it pops into their life unexpectedly. Whenever you despise someone on such a level that just the very thought of them makes you vomit, it may sound funny but you've reached a stage of enlightenment so to speak. You're awoken to a whole different world and dimension of the human mind. And it's quite scary what you might come across in there.

What seperates man from animal is the ability to reason and understand the world around him. Not emotion or intelligence. Animals are intelligent in their own right. If you show a paper with the letter "A" written on it to an animal it sees the same thing you do. It is our ability to understand that the letter "A" is actually telling us something.

Revenge is temporary (sweet :D) emotion. I have walked that path several times. Eventually you will discover how pathetic your actions are and that you weren't personally strong enough yet to overcome you own emotions. Revenge isn't a path for feeling that you are better than someone else. It is justification for you to keep preventing yourself from being held accountable from your own shortcomings. Revenge to me is in short, a hissyfit with a better name.

mavs>spurs
01-24-2012, 05:11 PM
What seperates man from animal is the ability to reason and understand the world around him. Not emotion or intelligence. Animals are intelligent in their own right. If you show a paper with the letter "A" written on it to an animal it sees the same thing you do. It is our ability to understand that the letter "A" is actually telling us something.

i would argue that intelligence simply is the ability to understand things and that you are wrong. you can't be intelligent and not understand shit. animals aren't "intelligent" in the way that humans are. that's complete junk science and looks like it was written by a 3rd grader.

JayTheClown
01-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Hey Y.H you have the nerve to call this revenge...you pitiful dawg...:lol I hope Connie is doing alright...

cQCi6AZYw0k

I dont mean to change the subject Y.H. please bare with me.

So Kool do your ass actually have a folder full of YouTube videos on computer? :lol

xellos88330
01-24-2012, 07:27 PM
i would argue that intelligence simply is the ability to understand things and that you are wrong. you can't be intelligent and not understand shit. animals aren't "intelligent" in the way that humans are. that's complete junk science and looks like it was written by a 3rd grader.

Animals predict earthquakes and KNOW to run from them. Humans can't predict them, and instead build skyrise buildings on fault lines. Hmmm...

m>s
01-25-2012, 09:56 AM
Animals predict earthquakes and KNOW to run from them. Humans can't predict them, and instead build skyrise buildings on fault lines. Hmmm...

don't confuse intuition with logic bro. animals sense the danger and it is their instinct to run away from it, but it ain't no intelligence imho.

DisAsTerBot
01-25-2012, 10:07 AM
who hurt you, tc?

The Reckoning
01-25-2012, 11:28 AM
revenge is a dish best served cold...or something like that.

corso.

personally, i live my life in spite, and somehow it's very refreshing.

mingus
01-25-2012, 11:43 AM
personally, i live my life in spite, and somehow it's very refreshing.

of course it is. your sensitive. being spiteful feels refreshing, just like a taking a shit feels refreshing.

The Reckoning
01-25-2012, 01:33 PM
well of course i cant disagree with the latter