:lol not cheating like every other dumb monkey athlete
:lol no nerds to help him
:lol wasted scholarship
:lol suspended indefinitely

Bill_Brasky
03-14-2012, 06:51 PM
:lol out for the tournament
:lol getting caught cheating when every school does it
:lol dumb Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

Creepn
03-14-2012, 08:30 PM
You're too old for the ":lol:lol:lol" trolling technique. Grow up.

JamStone
03-14-2012, 08:31 PM
I think it's a set-up. Not that Melo didn't do it. But I think Syracuse is trying to make a point that they're doing everything they can to uphold the standards of college athletics and higher education and show that there is proper institutional control over student athletes and the athletic programs after all the shit that's been uncovered this year with the pedo assistant coach and the failed drug tests. It's a preemptive maneuver to try to convince the NCAA and maybe the public that they don't need to be judged and penalized too harshly for the other shit they allowed over the years.

Bill_Brasky
03-15-2012, 12:56 AM
You're too old for the ":lol:lol:lol" trolling technique. Grow up.

You might be the most butthurt person on this forum. Switch Fab with a white guy and you'd be all over him. Racist piece of shit.

Trill Clinton
03-15-2012, 04:17 PM
I think it's a set-up. Not that Melo didn't do it. But I think Syracuse is trying to make a point that they're doing everything they can to uphold the standards of college athletics and higher education and show that there is proper institutional control over student athletes and the athletic programs after all the shit that's been uncovered this year with the pedo assistant coach and the failed drug tests. It's a preemptive maneuver to try to convince the NCAA and maybe the public that they don't need to be judged and penalized too harshly for the other shit they allowed over the years.

I agree.

The spotlight is on them right now so they had to make this decision.

Creepn
03-15-2012, 07:53 PM
You might be the most butthurt person on this forum. Switch Fab with a white guy and you'd be all over him. Racist piece of shit.

Lmao! Calling me a racist pos. :lol Get the fuck outta here with your hand me down trolling ways.