PDA

View Full Version : Trolls Beware

hump
06-18-2005, 10:08 AM
Doesn't Detroit have their own fan site to go to? Has anyone else noticed that they are trying to troll in here way too often?

SequSpur
06-18-2005, 10:10 AM
Don't care.

I think Kori gets 2 cents per post. 5 cents per topic. And 1/2 cent per refresh.

She is loaded now.

FCBarca
06-18-2005, 10:10 AM
You gonna take your ball and go home?...Easy tiger, it's the Finals and it's dialogue...I figure if it's respectful and it generates some good debates, why hate?

Mr Dio
06-18-2005, 10:14 AM
Where were your pusst cats asses after Games #1 & #2? Detroit fans are very much like Laker fans, 90% fair weather & only 10% are true fans. Problem is most of those 90% semi & fake fans say they are a Psiton fan win OR lose. Well, they lost twice just like SA has, so I ask AGAIN..Where were most of you after Games 1 & 2??????

hump
06-18-2005, 10:16 AM
Simply saying, GO AWAY. Aren't there more than three or four of you Pissie Fans out there that can team up and do your own RahRahs?

FCBarca
06-18-2005, 10:20 AM
My bad, it completely escaped me for a sec that this is Bush country and I shouldn't have any reason to be surprised by the myopia, closed mindedness and anger...Don't mess with Texas.

It's a game played by millionaires, you'll live regardless of the outcome.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Where were your pusst cats asses after Games #1 & #2? Detroit fans are very much like Laker fans, 90% fair weather & only 10% are true fans. Problem is most of those 90% semi & fake fans say they are a Psiton fan win OR lose. Well, they lost twice just like SA has, so I ask AGAIN..Where were most of you after Games 1 & 2??????

Spurs Fan is no different than any other fan.

Piston Fan has been here since the series started. Again, what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Mr Dio
06-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Pistons fans have been here since the beginning??? Uh, NO.
Pistons fans were here @ the beginning but left after Games 1 & 2.
It only has something to do with the thread (for those that can read) IF you're a true Pistons fan & not one of their Ghetto jock riders.

Pistons < Spurs
06-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Pistons fans have been here since the beginning??? Uh, NO.
Pistons fans were here @ the beginning but left after Games 1 & 2.

You are incorrect.

SpursWoman
06-18-2005, 10:42 AM
Ummm...some Piston fans weren't here from the beginning because they didn't know this site existed. Duh.

Ya'll get a grip. If Kori wants forum police, she'll hire some. :)

Mr Dio
06-18-2005, 10:42 AM
You are incorrect.

You are wrong.
Read my first post, I said 90%, maybe I am wrong & it is 88%.

MadDog73
06-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Here's an idea: If you don't want to talk to Piston fans, don't call them out and don't respond to their posts.

No one's forcing you to read their messages. If you're that big a pussy, there's an ignore feature you can use.

I don't mind the smack. It will make it that much sweeter when we beat their ass.

And I think some Spurs fans deserved a little retribution after the "Who's Finals MVP: Duncan or Manu?" and "Spurs Sweep" talk. That shit was stupid, but I participated in it too. The Piston fans deserve to have their opinions just like Spurs fans do.

(actually, some Piston fans are classier than some Spurs fans on this board....) :oops

Mr Dio
06-18-2005, 10:49 AM
(actually, some Piston fans are classier than some Spurs fans on this board....)

Don't be so hard on yourself.

boutons
06-18-2005, 10:56 AM
"if it's respectful and it generates some good debates"

Any such "debate' is moot. It all boils down to "my team/coach/player/game is good/better/best" and "your team/coach/player/game is bad/worse/worst". Dialogue of the deaf and blind.

Fuck it all, and fuck all of you Pistons "fans" aka trolls.

If I wanted to hear how great the other team/coach/playe was, I'd go visit the other team's forum. I'm in the Spurs forum to hear about the Spurs, and many excellent Spurs posters are as perceptive about the opposition as any Piston jerkoff.

spurschick
06-18-2005, 10:57 AM
I started perusing pistonsnation.com and Pistons team talk on pistons.com. I didn't spend an enormous amount of time looking, but it definitely seems that there are a lot more Pistons fans that joined this forum than Spurs fans joining Pistons forums. I did notice, however, quite a few "Spurs suck" type of postings in the Pistons forums. I know that quite a few of you came here for friendly debate, but it seems that there are those that came here to simply bring the "Spurs suck" threads and don't have much to contribute other than that. It's just very curious to me why so many Pistons fans came here, and yet so few Spurs fans have joined Pistons forums.

Mr Dio
06-18-2005, 10:57 AM
^^^^^^^^ Finally, someone w/NUTS!

Pistons < Spurs
06-18-2005, 10:58 AM
:fro

SequSpur
06-18-2005, 10:59 AM
I don't mind any fan coming here and wanting to run a little smack. I say bring it. It's the internet. Worldwide.

http://www.blamonet.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Retard_Win.jpg

Mr Dio
06-18-2005, 11:02 AM
I don't mind any fan coming here and wanting to run a little smack. I say bring it. It's the internet. Worldwide.

Bring it exactly, but bring it all the time & don't curl up, cry & runaway like a girl who got her Barbie taken away.

samikeyp
06-18-2005, 11:10 AM
to be fair...guys like Pistons>Spurs, Disgruntled Lions Fan, WayDowntownBang, PistonsNation and quite a few more have been here since game 1 and have been really cool. The only real problem posters have been one or two. Kori takes care of the problems....we should leave it to her.

MadDog73
06-18-2005, 11:11 AM
Bring it exactly, but bring it all the time & don't curl up, cry & runaway like a girl who got her Barbie taken away.

No offense Mr Dio, but aren't you the guy who left Game 3 early cause you had to work at 9:00 am? :rolleyes

(if that wasn't you, I apologize in advance.)

Mr Dio
06-18-2005, 11:13 AM
In regards to the ones you've mentioned I concur.
I don't have a prob w/the others I would simply like at least 1 to reach down, grab ahold & sack up to answer my question. Why does that piss people off?, I could care less.
I'm scratching my sack as I type with 1 finger & the question remains.

Mr Dio
06-18-2005, 11:17 AM
No offense Mr Dio, but aren't you the guy who left Game 3 early cause you had to work at 9:00 am? (if that wasn't you, I apologize in advance.)

No offense taken at all. Your ? is valid.
Yes, I left early & I do go in @ 9a.
I also live w/my gf who gets up @ 415a to go in @ 530a. In a small apt you wake-up when the alarm goes off & I can't go back to sleep unless I partake of the juice..which I won't do because I have to be straight at work because if I make wrong decisions & issue pymnts to wrong people or in wrong amts it's my ass. No, I'm not speaking of just going in to issue $1 or $2 pymnts.
I guess some people hate me because I actually accept responsiblity & have a job???

Mr Dio
06-18-2005, 11:19 AM
aren't you the guy who left Game 3 early

I also showed for the next GTG and haven't failed to show my face online either.

geerussell
06-18-2005, 11:25 AM
"if it's respectful and it generates some good debates"

Any such "debate' is moot. It all boils down to "my team/coach/player/game is good/better/best" and "your team/coach/player/game is bad/worse/worst". Dialogue of the deaf and blind.

Fuck it all, and fuck all of you Pistons "fans" aka trolls.

If I wanted to hear how great the other team/coach/playe was, I'd go visit the other team's forum. I'm in the Spurs forum to hear about the Spurs, and many excellent Spurs posters are as perceptive about the opposition as any Piston jerkoff.

Go pistons! :lol :lol

Mr Dio
06-18-2005, 11:28 AM
OK, gotta run..But unlike many Spurs fans, I'll be back. Only because the bottle of pills I took after Game #4 wasn't pain meds as I'd originally thought but actually Flintstones chewables.

MajicMan
06-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Pistonsnation.com has like 45 members total. Would you be over there?

geerussell
06-18-2005, 11:37 AM
pistonsnation.com didn't even exist until what, last week? of course it's not where piston fans are hanging out.

Kori Ellis
06-18-2005, 11:41 AM
Stupid thread. If Spurs fans have a problem with a specific Pistons fan, please send me a private message. Fans from all teams are welcome here.

Kori Ellis
06-18-2005, 11:46 AM
Don't care.

I think Kori gets 2 cents per post. 5 cents per topic. And 1/2 cent per refresh.

She is loaded now.

Just so people know - this is a joke. Five people sent me private messages asking me about how I make money off you guys posting -- I don't.

This site costs money to run. I don't make any money off of it. The only way to make money off of a site like this is to put ads on it. We don't have or want to have any ads.