01-22-2012, 10:51 PM
Kyle Williams...his 2 fuck-ups lead to the last 10 Giant points:toast

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 10:51 PM
I thought you were gonna say Kyle Williams :lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Sure, you could interchange Kyle Williams if you'd like:lol

I'm just gald the G-men made it...having the 49ers in the SB would've sucked.

IronMexican
01-22-2012, 10:53 PM
:lol Remember back in 2008, when all the analysts and peeps was saying "Why didn't the Titans pick a WR? Devin Thomas and Limas Sweed are going to be elite. Now they're stuck with this Chris Johnson guy. In a world of hype, VY just wins" etc...

Edit: Can't forget Malcolm Kelly

DeadlyDynasty
01-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Sweed had worse hands than Ed Dickson, and that's saying something:lol

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 10:59 PM
:lmao Sweed

Actually, :lmao at any WR that comes out of UT. Rememba det Quan Cosby dude?

IronMexican
01-22-2012, 11:03 PM
Quan was old as shit when he was at UT. I think he was like 25 or something. And I don't even think he got drafted

:lol Roy Williams the best they can put out.

LakerHater
01-22-2012, 11:27 PM
I thought you were gonna say Kyle Williams :lol
Anthony Davis pissed at Kyle Williams!!!

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/955264/Aj0NmKPCEAEPye5_medium.jpg

Spursfan092120
01-22-2012, 11:30 PM
[B]

He gonna get GOT!

DDS4
01-23-2012, 05:07 PM
The Giants gave Kyle Williams the game ball but he dropped it.

NewcastleKEG
01-23-2012, 07:32 PM
Sure, you could interchange Kyle Williams if you'd like:lol

I'm just gald the G-men made it...having the 49ers in the SB would've sucked.
Right because seeing a lesser team play in the Super Bowl is better

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 09:11 PM

Still raging:lol

Your sports teams are really good at choking in the semifinals:lol

Eli and the Giants had to play on the road, in weather conditions that favored SF, and on their notoriously goat-grazing shitty field, and they still won.

Alex Smith is a pussy, and played like one.

NewcastleKEG
01-23-2012, 09:15 PM

Eli and the Giants had to play on the road, in weather conditions that favored SF, and on their notoriously goat-grazing shitty field, and they still won.

Let me make this debate simple for you

Tell me who had a worse Playoff game in NFL History than Williams?

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Let me make this debate simple for you

Tell me who had a worse Playoff game in NFL History than Williams?

Jake Delhomme against the Cardinals in 2008
Troy Polamalu against the Packers last year
Kerry Collins against the Ravens in the SB
Donovan McNabb against the 2002 Bucs
Matt Ryan against the 2011 Giants
Ryan Grant against the 2011 Giants
Brian Sipe against the 1980 Oakland Raiders
Jim Kelly against the 92 Cowboys
Doug Brien against the 2004 Steelers
Billy Cundiff against the 2011 Pats

I can literally go on for hours...:lol

NewcastleKEG
01-23-2012, 09:29 PM

But all those guys made positive attributes to the game at some point

Williams did nothing positive and put the football on the ground 3 times

By far the worst game in NFL Playoff History. He single handily kept a team in the game & then won it for them. No player has ever gotten such a small role and yet did absolutely everything possible to blow the game.

NewcastleKEG
01-24-2012, 01:50 AM
Here is why Kyle Williams single handedly lost the game and should be cut immediately:
1. After a big defensive stop in the 4th quarter with the 49ers in the lead, Williams lets a punt go but hovers just close enough to the ball to let it hit him in the knee and the NY Giants pick it up. He then has the audacity to pretend like he didn’t know it hit him in the knee when the ball bounced off his knee cap. They teach you in pee wee football that if you’re not going to field a punt, you run in the opposite direction of the ball! Williams thought it was a good idea to hover close to a wildly bouncing ball with a bunch of Giants approaching him. The Giants recovered on San Francisco’s 29 yard line and scored a touchdown.

2. In overtime with the game on the line, Kyle Williams FUMBLES the punt after another great defensive stop. Williams did NOT tuck the ball upon catching it and as one, single Giant player came to tackle Williams the ball was knocked out. What do you expect to happen when you don’t protect the ball Kyle Williams?

3. In other mistakes Williams made that were not game threatening but still bone-head plays, he fumbled a double reverse when the ball was tossed right into his hands (the 49ers recovered).

4. In a horrendous calculation of risk versus reward, he dove forward to catch a punt with three Giants around him when the proper play was to let the ball go. Thankfully he did not lose the ball that time.
Thanks for single-handedly losing the San Francisco 49ers the NFC Championship Kyle Williams.

JoeTait75
01-24-2012, 09:42 AM

Tony Eason in Super Bowl XX merits mention too.

But KEG is right, DD. Most of the players on your list were major contributors to their teams- Sipe was the league MVP in 1980. Their teams wouldn't have gotten to those games without them. Even Doug Brien hit the GWFG in San Diego the week before the Pittsburgh game.

Whereas w/Kyle Williams you can honestly say the 49ers would have gone 13-3 without him.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 11:34 AM
KEG is right about Kyle Williams.....he should be cut and doesn't belong in the NFL, but Alex Smith still played like shit.

The 49ers have a great future if they don't invest too much in Alex Smith just because of one good season.

Sidenote though, Jake Delhomme wasn't really "crucial" to the Panthers. The 2008 Panthers would have gone 12-4 with plenty of QBs other than Delhomme, and wouldn't have choked on a bag of dicks against the Cardinals.

Ace
01-24-2012, 11:44 AM

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 01:53 PM
:lmao I missed this one

Out of every 100 Patriots fans, I bet at least 90 of them would have preferred SanFran and viewed them as the easier team to beat.

Bill_Brasky
01-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Here is why Kyle Williams single handedly lost the game and should be cut immediately:
1. After a big defensive stop in the 4th quarter with the 49ers in the lead, Williams lets a punt go but hovers just close enough to the ball to let it hit him in the knee and the NY Giants pick it up. He then has the audacity to pretend like he didn’t know it hit him in the knee when the ball bounced off his knee cap. They teach you in pee wee football that if you’re not going to field a punt, you run in the opposite direction of the ball! Williams thought it was a good idea to hover close to a wildly bouncing ball with a bunch of Giants approaching him. The Giants recovered on San Francisco’s 29 yard line and scored a touchdown.

2. In overtime with the game on the line, Kyle Williams FUMBLES the punt after another great defensive stop. Williams did NOT tuck the ball upon catching it and as one, single Giant player came to tackle Williams the ball was knocked out. What do you expect to happen when you don’t protect the ball Kyle Williams?

3. In other mistakes Williams made that were not game threatening but still bone-head plays, he fumbled a double reverse when the ball was tossed right into his hands (the 49ers recovered).

4. In a horrendous calculation of risk versus reward, he dove forward to catch a punt with three Giants around him when the proper play was to let the ball go. Thankfully he did not lose the ball that time.
Thanks for single-handedly losing the San Francisco 49ers the NFC Championship Kyle Williams.

Holy hit this guy is the portrait of asshurt :lmao

Blake
01-24-2012, 03:00 PM
:lmao Sweed

Actually, :lmao at any WR that comes out of UT. Rememba det Quan Cosby dude?

I like Jordan Shipley,tbh.

Other than that, rofl WRs, RBs and QBs coming out of UT in the Mack Brown era.

Sean Cagney
01-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Anthony Davis pissed at Kyle Williams!!!

I can picture Ed Reed and Ray Lewis yesterday with the same face on looking at Evans after the drop or Cundiff after the miss! That would be a hell of a GIF.