PDA

View Full Version : Sequ Thawts....

SequSpur
01-22-2012, 11:52 PM
25 James Anderson-Is this dude going to play or what? I thought he was doing fine and now he is stuck in a chair.

45 DeJuan Blair-Not a center...Good player, can score, rebound and be physical. Pop thinks he can guard 7 footers. Fail.

15 Matt Bonner-I can't comment on him anymore.

21 Tim Duncan Look Tim, we love you and all, but dude, you are collecting 20+ million dollars. If you can't play, then man up and retire. You look weak.

11 T.J. Ford-was coming around before the injury, see when he gets back.

20 Manu Ginobili-dude was killing it before getting hurt.

4 Danny Green-let's talk about him...he is a good nbdl player, he has some rays of light but he jacks up too many shots, plays in his own offense and can't hit a one footer to tie the Sacramento Kings. He is what he is...a minimum level player. He gets more touches than D Rose.

24 Richard Jefferson-great start, now in the tank, maybe he should get some rest instead of Tim.

5 Cory Joseph-I wish him the best, but damn, he doesn't look like he can play at this level.

2 Kawhi Leonard-not sure on him, he hustled his ass off the last few games but that shit doesn't win games against the Kings or the Rockets...two lottery bound teams.. how does he affect the scoreboard? maybe slow down and learn some professional basketball?

14 Gary Neal-jacks up too many shots, that's great and all but the spurs are losing their asses every night...would expect some more leadership from him by now. Out of control.

9 Tony Parker-Best player on the team by far...too bad his supporting cast suck balls.

22 Tiago Splitter-last night he did well against the Rockets, which the Spurs lost. and? not impressed.

23 Malcolm Thomas-who?

Pop-I am glad he is playing all the better than NBDL players but this team is approaching the 11th spot in the West and Duncan is at home with a Martini checking his 20 million. I always wonder if Pop remembers this is a business and you have to make some tough decisions and move forward. This leadership is moving backward daily in my opinion. Seems like he hasn't had a clue in years... Sucks to be Peter Holt now and be on the hook to make a decision.

Sean Cagney
01-23-2012, 12:38 AM

LOL I FEEL you there, still hate that dude bro..... I see what you are saying there somewhat, good post.

timvp
01-23-2012, 12:45 AM
Sequ upgrading to bullets in 2012 is an intriguing ST subplot.

cantthinkofanything
01-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Glad to the the Thawts column has returned and hasn't changed at all.

TJastal
01-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Glad to the the Thawts column has returned and hasn't changed at all.

:lol

iManu
01-23-2012, 01:20 AM
sequ upgrading to bullets in 2012 is an intriguing st subplot.

:rollin

spurs10
01-23-2012, 01:47 AM
Yeah, getting paid around 300k to sit out of a game seems a bit extreme....

mercos
01-23-2012, 02:28 AM
One of Spurs biggest problems over the past few years is that Pop typically limits the minutes of his star players. While this is good for their health later in the year (in theory at least) it means that bench players have to play a bigger role. The more minutes they play each night, the more their weaknesses will be exposed.

Danny Green is the perfect example. In limited bursts he can provide great hustle and decent 3 point shooting. He has had some exceptional games, but as we are now seeing he can not provide that type of play on a nightly basis.

TJastal
01-23-2012, 02:36 AM
One of Spurs biggest problems over the past few years is that Pop typically limits the minutes of his star players. While this is good for their health later in the year (in theory at least) it means that bench players have to play a bigger role. The more minutes they play each night, the more their weaknesses will be exposed.

Danny Green is the perfect example. In limited bursts he can provide great hustle and decent 3 point shooting. He has had some exceptional games, but as we are now seeing he can not provide that type of play on a nightly basis.

The problem is more in establishing rhythym. When the team personnel and rotations are shifting continuously it is hard to establish any consistency. The spurs just have no idea where the offense is going to come from on a nightly basis and no idea what Pop is going to do next. What is Danny Green's role? I don't even think he knows. Is he supposed to look for his own offense or defer? I think the only one on the team that really knows his role his Matt Bonner. And that's only because his role is so simple and clear cut a 2 year old could understand.

The_Worlds_finest
01-23-2012, 03:21 AM
Squat, you forgot to cc pop your pitiful analysis

KuntryDude
01-23-2012, 03:29 PM
25 James Anderson-Is this dude going to play or what? I thought he was doing fine and now he is stuck in a chair.

45 DeJuan Blair-Not a center...Good player, can score, rebound and be physical. Pop thinks he can guard 7 footers. Fail.

21 Tim Duncan Look Tim, we love you and all, but dude, you are collecting 20+ million dollars. If you can't play, then man up and retire. You look weak.

11 T.J. Ford-was coming around before the injury, see when he gets back.

20 Manu Ginobili-dude was killing it before getting hurt.

4 Danny Green-let's talk about him...he is a good nbdl player, he has some rays of light but he jacks up too many shots, plays in his own offense and can't hit a one footer to tie the Sacramento Kings. He is what he is...a minimum level player. He gets more touches than D Rose.

24 Richard Jefferson-great start, now in the tank, maybe he should get some rest instead of Tim.

5 Cory Joseph-I wish him the best, but damn, he doesn't look like he can play at this level.

2 Kawhi Leonard-not sure on him, he hustled his ass off the last few games but that shit doesn't win games against the Kings or the Rockets...two lottery bound teams.. how does he affect the scoreboard? maybe slow down and learn some professional basketball?

14 Gary Neal-jacks up too many shots, that's great and all but the spurs are losing their asses every night...would expect some more leadership from him by now. Out of control.

9 Tony Parker-Best player on the team by far...too bad his supporting cast suck balls.

22 Tiago Splitter-last night he did well against the Rockets, which the Spurs lost. and? not impressed.

23 Malcolm Thomas-who?

Pop-I am glad he is playing all the better than NBDL players but this team is approaching the 11th spot in the West and Duncan is at home with a Martini checking his 20 million. I always wonder if Pop remembers this is a business and you have to make some tough decisions and move forward. This leadership is moving backward daily in my opinion. Seems like he hasn't had a clue in years... Sucks to be Peter Holt now and be on the hook to make a decision.

Dude, I really can't disagree with any of your thawts. Quite valid if you asked me....

cheguevara
01-23-2012, 03:37 PM
so am I correct in assuming you would not give Bonner a C+?