PDA

View Full Version : This may apply to you.

SequSpur
01-23-2012, 12:04 AM
I appreciate your passion as well as mine for the Spurs and how every play, stop, rebound, steal, time out, score and defensive stop can make you premature ejaculate into becoming a champion but I am here to tell you... Tim Duncan is about done and his supporting cast can't compete at a playoff level anymore. They can compete with the Rockets, Kings, Hornets, etc. But that's it. I think this last week Miami showed the rest of the world what the Spurs really were and I have a feeling the rest of the NBA bought that second half educational tape.

Wins may be hard to come by now.

Time to get some players in the draft and move on. This season will be over in a few months anyway.

Don't you think it's expected?

Eddie Murphy
01-23-2012, 12:13 AM
it sure is muthafuckra

TJastal
01-23-2012, 12:17 AM
I appreciate your passion as well as mine for the Spurs and how every play, stop, rebound, steal, time out, score and defensive stop can make you premature ejaculate into becoming a champion but I am here to tell you... Tim Duncan is about done and his supporting cast can't compete at a playoff level anymore. They can compete with the Rockets, Kings, Hornets, etc. But that's it. I think this last week Miami showed the rest of the world what the Spurs really were and I have a feeling the rest of the NBA bought that second half educational tape.

Wins may be hard to come by now.

Time to get some players in the draft and move on. This season will be over in a few months anyway.

Don't you think it's expected?

Miami just got dusted by a bucks team starting Randy Livingston, Jon Leuer & Carlos Delfino with major contributions off the bench from Beno and Drew Gooden.

I think the spurs have the talent to make it deep into the playoffs, it's just they need the coach ot pull his head out of his ass.

Sean Cagney
01-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Miami just got dusted by a bucks team starting Randy Livingston, Jon Leuer & Carlos Delfino with major contributions off the bench from Beno and Drew Gooden.

I think the spurs have the talent to make it deep into the playoffs, it's just they need the coach ot pull his head out of his ass.

I am waiting for that to happen there, the latter. Pop is a full blown idiot lately or the last few years to say the least and that is not a secret.

Donut
01-23-2012, 12:43 AM
Agreed that the blame falls on Pop at this point. The team is talented, obviously not dominant, but when have the Spurs ever been dominant? Pop talks a good game but you don't see him use it during games.

Cane
01-23-2012, 01:08 AM
This injured Spurs team is a very average, even below average NBA team. A healthy Spurs team is above average but not great.

The Spurs are too predictable with Ginobili and TJ Ford injured, Tony Parker is the only versatile playmaker on the court and opposing teams can focus in on him like the Grizz series.

And like every year, Spurs still need to add more shot alterers and gamers to their frontcourt....instead there will be many games where Splitter is the only capable big man on the court since Duncan's old. Relying on Blair and Bonner just isn't going to cut it. Leonard was a quality pick up but he's more of a SF

But the West looks like a crapshoot and the Spurs will still sneak in

mercos
01-23-2012, 02:44 AM
It is not time to throw in the towel just yet. Our best player is out. Pop is not utilizing the talent he has effectively. If our 3 point shooting was not god awful the past few games we would have beaten the Kings and Rockets. We have beaten contending teams like Orlando and Denver already. We need to get healthy, and we need to play our best players and the Spurs will be fine.

After the Houston game I am actually optimistic about the future of this team with Splitter and Parker. If Leonard continues to develop we have a nice nucleus for the next few years already in place. We may not pile up championships in the age of Lebron and Durant, but I think we will continue to contend for years to come.

TJastal
01-23-2012, 02:47 AM
It is not time to throw in the towel just yet. Our best player is out. Pop is not utilizing the talent he has effectively. If our 3 point shooting was not god awful the past few games we would have beaten the Kings and Rockets. We have beaten contending teams like Orlando and Denver already. We need to get healthy, and we need to play our best players and the Spurs will be fine.

After the Houston game I am actually optimistic about the future of this team with Splitter and Parker. If Leonard continues to develop we have a nice nucleus for the next few years already in place. We may not pile up championships in the age of Lebron and Durant, but I think we will continue to contend for years to come.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but Parker will be traded once Manu & Tim retire so full on rebuilding can begin.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 03:06 AM
Miami just got dusted by a bucks team starting Randy Livingston, Jon Leuer & Carlos Delfino with major contributions off the bench from Beno and Drew Gooden.1) Randy Livingston is coaching in Idaho.

2) Major contributions? Even KBP couldn't have read a boxscore that badly.

TJastal
01-23-2012, 03:27 AM
1) Randy Livingston is coaching in Idaho.

2) Major contributions? Even KBP couldn't have read a boxscore that badly.

Eh.. it's Saun Livingston. Could be any non-descript player. But thanks for making the point even better for me.

And yes, 27 minutes combined for Beno & Gooden. And the heat couldn't capitalize on that? Thanks for making my point even better for me.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 03:31 AM
Eh.. it's Saun Livingston. Could be any non-descript player. But thanks for making the point even better for me.Your point was you don't know who actual NBA players are?

Sweet. Glad to help.

And yes, 27 minutes combined for Beno & Gooden. And the heat couldn't capitalize on that? Thanks for making my point even better for me.Your point is you didn't watch this game either?

Sweet. Glad to help.

jjktkk
01-23-2012, 03:35 AM
Eh.. it's Saun Livingston. Could be any non-descript player. But thanks for making the point even better for me.

And yes, 27 minutes combined for Beno & Gooden. And the heat couldn't capitalize on that? Thanks for making my point even better for me.

Eh..., its Shaun. If posters are going to keep making a point for you, does that mean we also have to spellcheck for you too? :lol

stephen jackson
01-23-2012, 03:36 AM
considering manu is out as well as tj ford theyre playing very well.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 03:39 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/000/645/780/GYI0062788555_crop_450x500.jpg?1292263233
The Bucks just called me to start against the Heat.
You're the coach while I'm gone.

jjktkk
01-23-2012, 03:41 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/000/645/780/GYI0062788555_crop_450x500.jpg?1292263233

:lmao

TJastal
01-23-2012, 03:46 AM
Your point was you don't know who actual NBA players are?

Sweet. Glad to help.

Your point is you didn't watch this game either?

Sweet. Glad to help.

I don't pay much attention to the bucks or fringe players in general. And frankly don't care that I don't. Glad you do. Now hop in your car and drive to the local 7-11 and buy yourself a box of cookies. You earned it.

The other point was the heat got beat by a team using Drew Gooden & Beno Udrih for more than half the game so its hard to use them as a gauge for anything.

TJastal
01-23-2012, 03:47 AM
:lmao

Looks like the peanut gallery has arrived.

TJastal
01-23-2012, 03:47 AM

That's funny. No, really.

:lol

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 03:48 AM
I don't pay much attentionNo shit.

TJastal
01-23-2012, 04:01 AM
No shit.

Must suck when you have to resort to the level of snipping partial quotes out of context to make a point. :lol

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 04:06 AM
Must suck when you have to resort to the level of snipping partial quotes out of context to make a point. :lolMust suck when you don't pay much attention to the NBA then post about it on an NBA message board. :lol

TJastal
01-23-2012, 04:11 AM
Must suck when you don't pay much attention to the NBA then post about it on an NBA message board. :lol

Must suck to know every team that Shawn Livingston has played for in the past 8 years. :lol

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 04:11 AM
http://idahofoodbank.org/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Stampede.-Oak-Park.-Randy-Livingston-w-boy-and-girl-shoots.-8.16.11-250x192.jpg
Randy Livingston's conditioning and training regimen made the Bucks' decision to sign him an easy one.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 04:14 AM
Must suck to know every team that Shawn Livingston has played for in the past 8 years. :lolMust suck to have to look up the years he played to make that post. :lol

TJastal
01-23-2012, 04:17 AM
Must suck to have to look up the years he played to make that post. :lol

No, it would suck to know it already. I'm glad I have better things to do than keep tabs on every fringe nba journeyman in the league.

I think you should treat yourself to a second box of cookies. On me this time.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 04:21 AM
No, it would suck to know it already. I'm glad I have better things to do than keep tabs on every fringe nba journeyman in the league.I never said I knew it already. I just knew he wasn't Randy Livingston. You would know that even if you merely read the box score correctly, Kill Bill.

You just fly into such a rage when your ignorance is exposed -- now you want to wear your ignorance like a badge of honor.

You certainly don't have better things to do than attempt damage control after your latest debacle. :lol

TJastal
01-23-2012, 04:25 AM
I never said I knew it already. I just knew he wasn't Randy Livingston. You would know that even if you read the box score correctly.

You just fly into such a rage when your ignorance is exposed. Now you want to wear your ignorance like a badge of honor.

You certainly don't have better things to do than attempt damage control after your latest debacle. :lol

There's no rage here buddy. You'e making a mountain out of a molehill. Apparently, your proud of the fact you know who Randy Livingston is and when he retired. You must be the apple of your mom's eye. Now go ahead and treat yourself to another box of cookies.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 04:27 AM
There's no rage here buddy.I'm not your buddy, pal.

And of course there is rage.

You'e making a mountain out of a molehill. Apparently, your proud of the fact you know who Randy Livingston is and when he retired. You must be the apple of your mom's eye. Now go ahead and treat yourself to another box of cookies.Had you simply let it go after I pointed it out without all the whining and gnashing of teeth, we might believe it doesn't matter to you.

It matters to you.

A lot. :lol

TJastal
01-23-2012, 04:34 AM
I'm not your buddy, pal.

And of course there is rage.

Had you simply let it go after I pointed it out without all the whining and gnashing of teeth, we might believe it doesn't matter to you.

It matters to you.

A lot. :lol

We're not buddies? Aww, chump c'mon. We follow the spurs, brah. Where's the love?

And you may find this hard to fathom, but I don't follow bucks basketball. And I don't have any posters of Randy Livingston hanging on my wall. I guess what... I don't really care, either.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 04:44 AM
We're not buddies? Aww, chump c'mon. We follow the spurs, brah. Where's the love?Hey, you didn't get that reference either.

Unsurprising.

And you may find this hard to fathom, but I don't follow bucks basketball. And I don't have any posters of Randy Livingston hanging on my wall. I guess what... I don't really care, either.

:lolOf course you don't really care. You've spent a solid hour showing everyone who will read this you don't really care.

TJastal
01-23-2012, 04:57 AM
Hey, you didn't get that reference either.

Unsuprising.

Of course you don't really care. You've spent a solid hour showing everyone who will read this you don't really care.

Congrats, you watch South Park and I don't. Have another box of cookies.

And your're absolutely right I don't really care to learn the history of every nba journeyman that has played in the league in the past 10 years.

It is however refreshing to know that someone on this forum does care enough. Nba journeymen everywhere salute you, friend.

btw, since schtickk is slackin' on his newfound role as forum spellchecker, the correct spelling is "unsurprising" not "unsuprising". English is funny that way, some words have extra letters in them you would never guess were there.

FkLA
01-23-2012, 05:06 AM
Fuck you Sequ, you little faggot.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 05:07 AM
Congrats, you watch South Park and I don't. Have another box of cookies.You looked up another one! You really don't care!

And your're absolutely right I don't really care to learn the history of every nba journeyman that has played in the league in the past 10 years.Going for two hours of proving how little you care.

It is however refreshing to know that someone on this forum does care enough. Nba journeymen everywhere salute you, friend.lol trying to play along with the joke now.

TJastal
01-23-2012, 05:20 AM
You looked up another one! You really don't care!

Going for two hours of proving how little you care.

lol trying to play along with the joke now.

I think you've snipped one too many partial sentences out of context in one night and it's made you a bit dizzy. You're spelling is getting worse.

IMHO, I think this is turning into a personal crusade for attention. But I'm not quite sure what else you need.

You've already recieved your props for remembering the minutia of Randy Livingston's career. You posted a couple funny pics, and everyone laughed. And it's been what, 4 boxes of cookies? What more do you want?

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 05:27 AM
I think you've snipped one too many partial sentences out of context in one night and it's made you a bit dizzy. You're spelling is getting worse.Actually, I've refrained from pointing out your spelling and grammatical errors because you shit your pants so much about it.

I can see you aren't over it.

I appreciate it when others do it for me.

IMHO, I think this is turning into a personal crusade for attention. But I'm not quite sure what else you need.IMHO, I'm just seeing how many hours you want to spend explaining how you really, really, really, really don't care about any of this.

You've already recieved your props for remembering the minutia of Randy Livingston's career. You posted a couple funny pics, and everyone laughed. And it's been what, 4 boxes of cookies? What more do you want?Except after C tbh.

You're welcome.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 05:48 AM
I'm here to talk about spurs basketball, and things that relate to spurs basketball. I don't give a fuck about bucks basketball. I don't give a fuck about Randy fucking Livingston. Is that clear enough for you?Then you shouldn't have brought up either the Bucks or Randy Livingston.

TJastal
01-23-2012, 05:50 AM
Then you shouldn't have brought up either the Bucks or Randy Livingston.

It was in the context of a spurs related discussion. Try rereading the thread.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 05:52 AM
It was in the context of a spurs related discussion. Try rereading the thread.Since you admit you don't know about other teams and don't care, you were just talking out of your ass again.

TJastal
01-23-2012, 06:08 AM
Since you admit you don't know about other teams and don't care, you were just talking out of your ass again.

I know enough to know the bucks blow. Doesn't take a genius to realize they are going nowhere this year. I also know that theirs is a roster of nba journeymen and scrubs.

If you want to dispute this please create a new thread and we can continue to the argument there instead of furthur defacing Sequ's thread.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 06:12 AM
I know enough to know the bucks blow. Doesn't take a genius to realize they are going nowhere this year. I also know that theirs is a roster of nba journeymen and scrubs.Eh, 7th in the East currently.

If you want to dispute this please create a new thread and we can continue to the argument there instead of furthur defacing Sequ's thread.Or else what?

http://www.nofurthur.com/images/furthur_ogbus.jpg

TJastal
01-23-2012, 06:23 AM
Eh, 7th in the East currently.

Or else what?

http://www.nofurthur.com/images/furthur_ogbus.jpg

6-9 blows no matter where it puts you in the rankings

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 06:29 AM
6-9 blows no matter where it puts you in the rankingsI guess you don't know anything about the Spurs' first championship season either.

Lockouts make for weird seasons.

TJastal
01-23-2012, 07:01 AM
I guess you don't know anything about the Spurs' first championship season either.

Lockouts make for weird seasons.

I don't see your point tbh. To be 6-9 you still have sucked to that point. If the point of reference is in this span of games, you have to measure it against suckiness.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 07:08 AM
I don't see your point tbh.No one expects you to understand tbh.

lol not caring

lol cookies

lol "futhur" defacing

lol hypocritical forum cop

TJastal
01-23-2012, 07:49 AM
No one expects you to understand tbh.

lol not caring

lol cookies

lol "futhur" defacing

lol hypocritical forum cop

lol making an uproar over someone getting career journeyman scrubs Randy and Shaun Livingston mixed up

lol pointing out knowledge of said scrubs and puffing out chest

lol comparing the current bucks scrubs to the 99 spurs

lol realizing in fact the error has absolutely no bearing or relevancy to the point made

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 07:52 AM
lol making an uproar over someone getting career journeyman scrubs Randy and Shaun Livingston mixed up

lol pointing out knowledge of said scrubs and puffing out chest

lol realizing in fact the error has absolutely no bearing or relevancy to the point madelol not caring for four straight hours

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 07:56 AM
You can't take a joke and you can't take your own ignorance.

You never could.

You will never let this go and, consequently, you will never live this down.

It's hilarious.

Please, continue: show us how much you don't care for another two pages and four hours.

TJastal
01-23-2012, 08:07 AM
You can't take a joke and you can't take your own ignorance.

You never could.

You will never let this go and, consequently, you will never live this down.

It's hilarious.

Please, continue: show us how much you don't care for another two pages and four hours.

I can't let go what I was never holding onto. In fact I'm getting a chuckle here out of the fact you think this actually bothers me and that you've somehow destroyed my credibility with a simple midnight gaffe' over some scrub teams' scrub player. I do like to have the last word, and that why this keeps dragging on. But if it means that much to you to get the last word in fine by all means have at it. I'm done.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2012, 08:17 AM
I can't let go what I was never holding onto. In fact I'm getting a chuckle here out of the fact you think this actually bothers me and that you've somehow destroyed my credibility with a simple midnight gaffe' over some scrub teams' scrub player.You had no credibility to lose. That's the funniest thing about this. You went into full damage control mode for no reason whatsoever over a post you could and should have just laughed off or ignored. Of course it bothers you -- you wouldn't have stayed with it for so long had you not.

I do like to have the last word, and that why this keeps dragging on. But if it means that much to you to get the last word in fine by all means have at it. I'm done.It keeps dragging on because you are too stupid to realize that you only made things worse for yourself by continuing to post for several hours, insisting you didn't care.

E-RockWill
01-23-2012, 08:44 AM
Get a room already!