PDA

View Full Version : tbh I need a lawyer

timvp
01-23-2012, 12:04 PM
I need a advice with something regarding ST. It's somewhat regarding The Pinkment Day. My lawyer is apparently taking a three-day weekend because he not answering. Maybe extended MLK vacay but I thought he was Jewish not black tbh ...

If you're a lawyer (:lmao) and are willing to answer a quick question for free (:lmao :lmao) or minimal charge, let me know.

VBM
01-23-2012, 12:06 PM
Please let there be a Jim Adler troll somewhere

edit: what's the question?

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2012, 12:06 PM
I need a advice with something regarding ST. It's somewhat regarding The Pinkment Day. My lawyer is apparently taking a three-day weekend because he not answering. Maybe extended MLK vacay but I thought he was Jewish not black tbh ...

If you're a lawyer (:lmao) and are willing to answer a quick question for free (:lmao :lmao) or minimal charge, let me know.

Yeah - Kori was telling me about that unreliable lawyer...talk to me what you need...

Bob Loblaw.
01-23-2012, 12:08 PM

Shoot.

VBM
01-23-2012, 12:08 PM
http://houstonist.com/attachments/houston_alexr/052107_jimadler.jpg

timvp
01-23-2012, 12:09 PM
tbh I can't help but trust the Texas Hammer.

VBM
01-23-2012, 12:11 PM

WugGMSOMBbw

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2012, 12:13 PM

I tell you what...I 'll do it for free if you let Kori roll the dice for me...:lol

ttIN2nLcy6s

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 12:20 PM
:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2012, 12:24 PM
Hey Tim I represent the best of em:

cZHObW7iUus

timvp
01-23-2012, 12:29 PM
Ne'ermind my nikras. DoK's uncle called back.

One hour minimum was a lucrative invention, I have to tip my hat to that one tbh.

timvp
01-23-2012, 12:32 PM
Refer me to someone else yet still charge the hour.

Props.

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2012, 12:34 PM
Refer me to someone else yet still charge the hour.

Props.

my offer still stands:

ttIN2nLcy6s

jag
01-23-2012, 01:29 PM
:rolleyes

Look at you trying to pretend you're bold. If you're going to roll your eyes at timvp then why not do it like a man. Quote one of his posts and roll your eyes at him.

...or are you yella?

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2012, 01:32 PM
Look at you trying to pretend you're bold. If you're going to roll your eyes at timvp then why not do it like a man. Quote one of his posts and roll your eyes at him.

...or are you yella?

I've done more than roll my eyes would you say :lol

give me my fucking props :lmao

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 01:33 PM

...or are you yella?

Nope. I used the proper protocol for responding to OP.

jag
01-23-2012, 01:35 PM
I've done more than roll my eyes would you say :lol

give me my fucking props :lmao

You'll get your props once you pay dpg

jag
01-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Nope. I used the proper protocol for responding to OP.

Just like I thought; you're yella.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 01:37 PM
you pussed out

Nope. That is the proper protocol for responding to OP.

Let us proceed...

jag
01-23-2012, 01:40 PM
I'll even provide a link for ya buddy. Right here (http://spurstalk.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5597937)

Just click the link and tell him how you really feel. Roll your eyes at him, seppe. Unless of course you're YELLA...

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Show me in the official handbook, till then you pussed out.

No. That's how it's done and I followed the proper protocol. My first response in the Thread was -:rolleyes-

I am on solid footing here. Well within the articles of ST posting rules & regulations.

jag
01-23-2012, 01:53 PM
No. That's how it's done and I followed the proper protocol. My first response in the Thread was -:rolleyes-

I am on solid footing here. Well within the articles of ST posting rules & regulations.

So you were rolling your eyes at this thread??

Was that your way of telling timvp how ridiculous you think this thread is, and how completely unamused you are with him?

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 02:01 PM
So you were rolling your eyes at this thread??

Was that your way of telling timvp how ridiculous you think this thread is, and how completely unamused you are with him?

Before I answer I want you to admit that I followed proper protocol in my response with -:rolleyes-.

jag
01-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Before I answer I want you to admit that I followed proper protocol in my response with -:rolleyes-.

I think we both know you're trying to dance a fine line. You will get no respect from either side with such antics. You saw this thread as soon as it was posted, but you waited for a few posts before you made your feelings known. At that point you could have been rolling your eyes at anyone in this thread.

If you have something to say, then say it.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 02:20 PM
I think we both know you're trying to dance a fine line. You will get no respect from either side with such antics. You saw this thread as soon as it was posted, but you waited for a few posts before you made your feelings known. At that point you could have been rolling your eyes at anyone in this thread.

If you have something to say, then say it.

You have my terms.

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 02:20 PM
That's it and that's all.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

nowhereman523
01-23-2012, 02:44 PM
You can shoot me a PM.