PDA

View Full Version : Vanessa Bryant: Joining Basketball Wives Would be Ultimate Burn on Kobe

cesare borgia
01-23-2012, 01:25 PM
Losing three mansions in the divorce to your wife when you're an extremely wealthy athlete is one thing. But that wife then going on a reality show with the divorce still fresh in mind, well, that's quite another.

Such is the fate for Kobe Bryant, who may very well soon be watching wife Vanessa on the show "Basketball Wives." From TMZ:

Multiple sources close to the production tell us, producers are putting together "an extremely lucrative pitch for Vanessa" ... for her to become a recurring character.

As one source put it, “Vanessa has more than enough storyline and would bring the show to another level.”

As for the timing -- we're told producers never dreamed of approaching Vanessa while she was married to Kobe ... and our sources say Vanessa would NOT have been receptive.

More than enough storylines...that doesn't sound good for your reputation, Kobe.

You earned this, of course, when you cheated on your wife. One good turn deserves another, after all. Though why you didn't sign a prenuptial agreement, well, that one I'm a bit baffled by.

Of course, there's no guarantee Vanessa will do the show. Money shouldn't be a problem for her, after all estimates suggest she could receive $75 million in the divorce. And beyond that, she may not want to lower herself to "Basketball Wife" status.

I'm sure Kobe's hoping she passes on the show.

Which might be precisely why she does it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...e-burn-on-kobe

:(

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 01:26 PM
She'll never do it.

Trill Clinton
01-23-2012, 01:35 PM
I hope she does it. This LA cast has a bunch of ugly and old broads(jackie christie). They need some new chicks on there to keep my attention.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 01:38 PM
I hope she does it.

Nope.

She's a good girl.

Killakobe81
01-23-2012, 01:47 PM
Probably not .. my guess he probably asked for some kind of non disclosure in his settlement ... but we'll see.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Probably not .. my guess he probably asked for some kind of non disclosure in his settlement ... but we'll see.

He wouldn't have to ask her.

Shoulder-to-Shoulder can't be compromised by divorce, Killa.

VBM
01-23-2012, 02:01 PM
Nessa probably thinks she's above all them other girls anyway. Not like she's hurting for money either.

DisAsTerBot
01-23-2012, 02:02 PM
this is actually a show???