PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Miss the NBA's Glory Days?

jwmann2
01-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Olajuwan, Malone, Jordan, Bird, Sir Charles, Ewing, Reggie, Isaiah, Clyde, Dominique W, Kemp. What happened? Players don't even want to go to college and develop. Most of them stay one year, max. I even think Lebron could have benefitted with two years of college play.
Not only has the quality of play decreased, especially on defense, but they haven't matured into adulthood quiet as well. No advancement towards a degree, no money management skills. Remember when the only player with tattoos was Rodman and everyone thought he was a freak? Stern wasn't blocking trades. I'm sorry, but I just can't get into the NBA I knew as a weeee lad.

LuvCulLongTime
01-23-2012, 08:58 PM
You want some yum yum? 20 american dollars.

lefty
01-23-2012, 09:03 PM
Olajuwan, Malone, Jordan, Bird, Sir Charles, Ewing, Reggie, Isaiah, Clyde, Dominique W, Kemp. What happened? Players don't even want to go to college and develop. Most of them stay one year, max. I even think Lebron could have benefitted with two years of college play.
Not only has the quality of play decreased, especially on defense, but they haven't matured into adulthood quiet as well. No advancement towards a degree, no money management skills. Remember when the only player with tattoos was Rodman and everyone thought he was a freak? Stern wasn't blocking trades. I'm sorry, but I just can't get into the NBA I knew as a weeee lad.
I agree

Today's NBA is laughable compred to the 80's and first half of the 90's

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 09:04 PM
sup k-dub:lol