PDA

View Full Version : BR's Hornets let The Bag break their balloon knot.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:17 PM
Tim "part-time" Duncan took BR's Hornets to the shed where the wood is kept.

C'mon, BR, get your rump-a-rooney in here, daddy.

InTheCrust
01-23-2012, 10:18 PM
Ya hafta admit it 'Seppe. The old shit bag dug deep into the time machine to pull that one out of his ass.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:19 PM
^The rest did the shit bag wonders.

ezau
01-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Tim "part-time" Duncan took BR's Hornets to the shed where the wood is kept.

C'mon, BR, get your rump-a-rooney in here, daddy.

From shit bag to "part-timer". Cubby is confused :lol:lol

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:21 PM
From shit bag to "part-timer". Cubby is confused :lol:lol

He's both. I ain't gonna let him or you off the hook for "resting."

Uh, uh.

ElNono
01-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Tired Timmy was kinda fresh today...

You gonna have to suck it too Culby... you were a Hornetfan tonight

ezau
01-23-2012, 10:22 PM
He's both. I ain't gonna let him or you off the hook for "resting."

Uh, uh.

You sound hurt, are you ok Cubby? :lol:lol:lol

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:24 PM
You sound hurt, are you ok Cubby? :lol:lol:lol

Right as the mail.

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 10:24 PM
There's really 3 threads about this guy beating a 3-14 team, and needing his best effort in years to do it?:lol

Don't forget he only had the energy for this effort because he pussed out of playing the Rockets game...he basically just saved face with this game:lol

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:25 PM
There's really 3 threads about this guy beating a 3-14 team, and needing his best effort in years to do it?:lol

Don't forget he only had the energy for this effort because he pussed out of playing the Rockets game...he basically just saved face with this game:lol

ElNono
01-23-2012, 10:26 PM
There's really 3 threads about this guy beating a 3-14 team, and needing his best effort in years to do it? :lol

Don't forget he only had the energy for this effort because he pussed out of playing the Rockets game...he basically just saved face with this game :lol

ElNono
There's really 3 threads about this guy beating a 3-14 team, and needing his best effort in years to do it? :lol

Don't forget he only had the energy for this effort because he pussed out of playing the Rockets game...he basically just saved face with this game :lol

WeNeedLength
Cool double post bitch.

ezau
How' Wade and the cHeat doing?

ezau
01-23-2012, 10:27 PM

:lol:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 10:28 PM
How' Wade and the cHeat doing?

Better than your team, which admittedly isn't saying much

Pelicans78
It's all part of the tank. Obviously if the Hornets really wanted to win this game, no way they let Duncan make that shot. He can't score without illegally clearing out. Its what he does at this point. So, the Hornets felt sorry for him, gave him space and let him score just to improve their tank status. The sad part is how excited the Spurs fans are over this victory. They should realize how crappy their team is instead of celebrating last second wins over a team who's trying to lose.

DeadlyDynasty

jag
01-23-2012, 10:29 PM
Hurricane Tim blew through NOLA tonight.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:30 PM
It's all part of the tank. Obviously if the Hornets really wanted to win this game, no way they let Duncan make that shot. He can't score without illegally clearing out. Its what he does at this point. So, the Hornets felt sorry for him, gave him space and let him score just to improve their tank status. The sad part is how excited the Spurs fans are over this victory. They should realize how crappy their team is instead of celebrating last second wins over a team who's trying to lose.

Okay, 78 showed up. WTF is BR?

KobeOwnsDuncan
Indeed. :lmao

midnightpulp

Kobe could do with some rest, tbh. Sure he has the energy to chuck and chuck, he'll always have that, but the rest of his game, primarily defense, looks old and slow.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:31 PM
Kobe could do with some rest, tbh. Sure he has the energy to chuck and chuck, he'll always have that, but the rest of his game, primarily defense, looks old and slow.

The shit bag "pussed out."

Pelicans78
01-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Okay, 78 showed up. WTF is BR?

I was upstairs during the whole game. Its amazing how many Spur fans were jizzing all over themselves after winning a last second game against a team in tank mode.

midnightpulp
01-23-2012, 10:32 PM
The shit bag "pussed out."

Notwithstanding that game winner.

hehehehehehehe.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:33 PM

hehehehehehehe.

Obviously the rest did the shit bag well.

Texas_Ranger
01-23-2012, 10:33 PM
I was upstairs during the whole game. Its amazing how many Spur fans were jizzing all over themselves after winning a last second game against a team in tank mode.

Yea we are happy. There are winners that like to win and there are Hornets that just suck

midnightpulp
01-23-2012, 10:34 PM

Funny thing is if your irrelevant team found a way to hold on, we'd see a flood of semen from you Hornets fans rivaling a Katrina storm surge.

Pelicans78
01-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Yea we are happy. There are winners that like to win and there are Hornets that just suck

You like to win, but the Spurs are no better than last year's bunch that experienced 8. They may take advantage of a weaker West this time around, but they're no better than the average playoff contender they've been the last few seasons.

Leetonidas
01-23-2012, 10:36 PM

lol mad that Kobe is putting up 33 points and getting bukkaked by the Pacers

jag
01-23-2012, 10:37 PM
Culburn having to live through shit ass teams like the Hornets because his shit ass team isn't much better.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:37 PM
You like to win, but the Spurs are no better than last year's bunch that experienced 8. They may take advantage of a weaker West this time around, but they're no better than the average playoff contender they've been the last few seasons.

I bolded the 8.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Culburn having to live through shit ass teams like the Hornets because his shit ass team isn't much better.

Just making sure everybody pays the same.

No more free rides.

Pelicans78
01-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Funny thing is if your irrelevant team found a way to hold on, we'd see an flood of semen from you Hornets fans rivaling a Katrina storm surge.

Really? Have you seen how many Hornets fans are in tank mode? A win would be nice, but Hornet fans are realistic compared to some Spur fans who think this win is the next step towards 5 when its really just part of the same producers that brought you The Skunker and 8.

Pelicans78
01-23-2012, 10:39 PM
i bolded the 8.

DeadlyDynasty
Holy hell I just glanced at the boxscore and both TP and Tim had their best game in years:wow...throw in a good performance by Splitter too and one has to wonder why this came down to the last possession:lol

Were they on the 2nd night of a B2B? Perhaps 3rd of a B2B2B?

KobeOwnsDuncan
Really? Have you seen how many Hornets fans are in tank mode? A win would be nice, but Hornet fans are realistic compared to some Spur fans who think this win is the next step towards 5 when its really just part of the same producers that brought you The Skunker and 8.
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Leetonidas

lol massive exaggeration. Spurs ain't doing shit this year, every be@ner in North Mexico knows it

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 10:40 PM

go---78---go!!!!!!!!!!!

ClipperLuva
Just making sure everybody pays the same.

No more free rides.
The pink tree of w:lole comes with a free bus ticket.

DeadlyDynasty
lol mad that Kobe is putting up 33 points and getting bukkaked by the Pacers

Kobe doesn't need his best game in 5 years to beat the Hornets:lol

Don't you have some Koolaid_Man threads to post in?:lol

ElNono
01-23-2012, 10:41 PM

I think this Spurs team can be better than last season, but it's still playoff fodder...

As far as the Hornets, what's the point of having a team there at all? The place looked deserted. Still no prospective buyer.

DMC
This Spurs team isn't even as good as last season.

Pelicans78
Holy hell I just glanced at the boxscore and both TP and Tim had their best game in years:wow...throw in a good performance by Splitter too and one has to wonder why this came down to the last possession:lol

Were they on the 2nd night of a B2B? Perhaps 3rd of a B2B2B?

They made Jarrett Jack look like Chris Paul. This is the same soft, jump-shooting team that gets beat down in the playoffs. How good is this Splitter clown? He has no vertical. He was the guest of honor at the Hornets Block Party tonight.

Texas_Ranger
btw LOL Lakers. Right now they are playing just as bad as the Hornets.

midnightpulp

If you, personally, were really in tank mode, this loss wouldn't bother you a bit and you wouldn't be in this thread talking about it. Fans in tank mode tend not to give a shit.

ElNono
01-23-2012, 10:42 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

What you laughing at, shitbombs? Your team is in the same short bus

Giuseppe
I think this Spurs team can be better than last season, but it's still playoff fodder

:rolleyes You're covered now whatever happens.

DeadlyDynasty
This Spurs team isn't even as good as last season.

In the long run I think they might be. They're deeper and the West is weaker.

Leetonidas
Awesome repetitive shtick bro :tu

And iirc Timmeh put up a triple double at some point last season as well as a 27 rebound game.

Pelicans78
I think this Spurs team can be better than last season, but it's still playoff fodder...

As far as the Hornets, what's the point of having a team there at all? The place looked deserted. Still no prospective buyer.

That's not what Tom Benson said :lol

ElNono
:rolleyes You're covered now whatever happens.

What do you mean "now"? I said it before the season started. I said the same about the Lakers before the season started too.

KobeOwnsDuncan
01-23-2012, 10:43 PM
What you laughing at, shitbombs? Your team is in the same short bus
LOL resting at the BEGINNING of the season. Quitters and cheaters.

Giuseppe

Pelicans78
If you, personally, were really in tank mode, this loss wouldn't bother you a bit and you wouldn't be in this thread talking about it. Fans in tank mode tend not to give a shit.

Oh I don't care. I was just responding to Spur fans who started 3 threads over this win.

Bill_Brasky
How does it feel to have your team shat on by a 36 year old?

Leetonidas
01-23-2012, 10:44 PM
They made Jarrett Jack look like Chris Paul. This is the same soft, jump-shooting team that gets beat down in the playoffs. How good is this Splitter clown? He has no vertical. He was the guest of honor at the Hornets Block Party tonight.

That's why he was shitting all over Nola's frontline for the rest of the game. That dunk he missed was just gravy :lmao

ElNono
That's not what Tom Benson said :lol

So who's buying the Hornets?

Giuseppe

Yeah, BR, what does it feel like?

Giuseppe
That's why he was shitting all over Nola's frontline for the rest of the game. That dunk he missed was just gravy :lmao

The fucker had rested. He'd pussed out.

Pelicans78
01-23-2012, 10:45 PM

Feels pretty good since the draft is deep in big men and guys like Landry and Kaman will be gone.

Leetonidas

LOL playing 41 minutes in a blowout loss. Desperate chucker.

DeadlyDynasty
Spurfan went from bragging about rings to bragging about beating 3-14 teams:lol

ElNono
01-23-2012, 10:46 PM

When Kobe is shooting 6-28, 7-22... he might aswell rest, tbh

midnightpulp
Feels pretty good since the draft is deep in big men and guys like Landry and Kaman will be gone.

You mean the guys who could start over Duncan?

Pelicans78
So who's buying the Hornets?

Apparently there's 3 guys on the short list. Two are local like Benson and the previous minority owner, and there's someone from out of town with local ties. An announcement should be named around March.

Leetonidas
01-23-2012, 10:47 PM
Lakerfan went from bragging about rings to bragging about Kobe scoring 40pts on 30 shots :lol

Pelicans78
You mean the guys who could start over Duncan?

I never said anyone on the Hornets could start over Duncan.

ElNono

Hey, we beat the Clippers... how did you guys do against them?

DMC
Culby, meet Kori.

ElNono
01-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Apparently there's 3 guys on the short list. Two are local like Benson and the previous minority owner, and there's someone from out of town with local ties. An announcement should be named around March.

Why the wait? Serious questions, tbh. BRHornet was saying the team would be sold within a month of the lockout ending and it never happened.

maddnezz
01-23-2012, 10:48 PM
it's all part of the tank. Obviously if the hornets really wanted to win this game, no way they let duncan make that shot. He can't score without illegally clearing out. Its what he does at this point. So, the hornets felt sorry for him, gave him space and let him score just to improve their tank status. The sad part is how excited the spurs fans are over this victory. They should realize how crappy their team is instead of celebrating last second wins over a team who's trying to lose.w

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 10:49 PM
Hey, we beat the Clippers

Who cares?:lol

ElNono
Lakerfan crying about resting the TOSB when their TOSBs aren't even in the playoff picture...

midnightpulp

Not bragging. But definitely happy. Spurs needed this fuckin' win. And also, there's nothing more than I like when Cubby is disappointed at a Spurs win.

Giuseppe
Culby, meet Kori.

Get on with it.

Pelicans78
01-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Why the wait? Serious questions, tbh. BRHornet was saying the team would be sold within a month of the lockout ending and it never happened.

They're working on a long-term lease for the arena, arena naming rights, and Benson and Chouest both want the team. Question is how much and who will blink.

Leetonidas

I agree. I mean wins don't matter, as long as Kobe is putting up 30+ a game you can keep living vicariously through him on a sports message board :toast

ElNono

3rd best team in the NBA, top team in LA...

Ofcourse, we got shat on by Milwaukee, Sacramento and Minnesota... but those are details, tbh

DeadlyDynasty
Not bragging. But definitely happy. Spurs needed this fuckin' win. And also, there's nothing more than I like when Cubby is disappointed at a Spurs win.

Fair enough.

Giuseppe
there's nothing more than I like when Cubby is disappointed at a Spurs win.

Of course.

That's what Cubby brings to the table.

:toast

jag
01-23-2012, 10:51 PM
In the long run I think they might be. They're deeper and the West is weaker.

I dont know, man... Kobe's been looking good.

KobeOwnsDuncan
LOL playing 41 minutes in a blowout loss. Desperate chucker.

LOL broken down at 32

ezau

Get ready to be disappointed by Lebron in the playoffs. I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about. :lol:lol

midnightpulp
Fair enough.

And we keep luva's frontrunning ass off the boards as well. Always a plus.

ElNono
They're working on a long-term lease for the arena, arena naming rights, and Benson and Chouest both want the team. Question is how much and who will blink.

Get it done. I can't stand the NBA running teams... just like with the CP3 trade, it's a huge black eye for the league

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 10:52 PM
3rd best team in the NBA, top team in LA...

Ofcourse, we got shat on by Milwaukee, Sacramento and Minnesota... but those are details, tbh

Exactly...all comes to the all-too-familiar conclusion: Regular season don't mean dick. You guys learned that lesson last year.

Leetonidas
LOL broken down at 32

Um what? Duncan will be 36 in April.

ezau

hehehehehehehe.

He's a part-timer now. you elevated him.

ElNono
LOL broken down at 32

lol 32 chucks per game and bottom feeder in the West

Giuseppe
Get it done. I can't stand the NBA running teams... just like with the CP3 trade, it's a huge black eye for the league

Resting players 20 games in is as well.

Giuseppe

And a shit bag.

ElNono
01-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Exactly...all comes to the all-too-familiar conclusion: Regular season don't mean dick. You guys learned that lesson last year.

You mean the last 3 seasons

But let me savor this expected victory and TD renaissance and shit on Culby for a moment here.

midnightpulp

As did the Lakers and Heat :tongue

jag
Spurs won't win a single playoff game without Manu in the lineup and Duncan playing like he isn't 45.

Leetonidas
01-23-2012, 10:54 PM

No fucking shit which is why you should quit getting your anus so tight. Any Spurfan posting downstairs knows the Spurs suck ass. Without Manu and Ford out, especially coming off a few recent slim defeats, a win is a win at this point.

jag
They also have to get back to pounding the low-post on offense. Dump it in to Duncan and Splitter and go from there.

Giuseppe
let me savor this expected victory and TD renaissance and shit on Culby for a moment here.

Of course.

Cubby brings that need wherever he dwells.

:toast

DeadlyDynasty
I dont know, man... Kobe's been looking good.

When does he not? Just an amazing talent that we all should feel privileged to watch.

ezau

The Skunker now belongs to the Lakers aka Cubby's team :lol:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 10:55 PM
No fucking shit which is why you should quit getting your anus so tight. Any Spurfan posting downstairs knows the Spurs suck ass. Without Manu and Ford out, especially coming off a few recent slim defeats, a win is a win at this point.

Why are you still talking to me?:lol

Giuseppe
The Skunker!!!

Leetonidas
You mean the last 3 seasons

But let me savor this expected victory and TD renaissance and shit on Culby for a moment here.

Indeed. Real talk, it's nostalgic and satisfying to watch your favorite player turn back the clock a few years and bust out a vintage offensive performance. I'm sure Lakerfan enjoyed Kobe's 40 point streak even if it doesn't mean his team is going to be winning a title this season.

ezau
And a shit bag.

ElNono
01-23-2012, 10:56 PM
Anyways, we were discussing the corpse of Tired Timmy dropping 28 on the Bees tonight...

He brought the rice out tonight!

Giuseppe

You're pussin' out just like Duncan pussed out the other nite.

Giuseppe
Anyways, we were discussing the corpse of Tired Timmy dropping 28 on the Bees tonight...

He brought the rice out tonight!

The rest did the shit bag a world of good.

Leetonidas
Why are you still talking to me?:lol

Oh okay gotcha brah, you've been bitchmade and wanna pretend nothing happened. If you don't want me to defecate in your mouth anymore just say so, I wasn't trying to embarrass you in front of your friends :cry

ElNono
01-23-2012, 10:57 PM
The rest did the shit bag a world of good.

You should try it sometime, tbh

ezau
01-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Skunked by the Mavs

Giuseppe
You should try it sometime, tbh

You'd be fuckin' lost.

midnightpulp
When does he not? Just an amazing talent that we all should feel privileged to watch.

The NBA Finals.

tee, hee.

ElNono
01-23-2012, 10:59 PM
You'd be fuckin' lost.

You go... I got this... It's not like this is the Vietcong...

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:00 PM
You go... I got this... It's not like this is the Vietcong...

Please. You'd be inconsolable.

ElNono
01-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Please. You'd be inconsolable.

I was here when you quit. And I was still here when you quit on the quit.

No big deal, tbh

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 11:02 PM
The NBA Finals.

tee, hee.

Some people like to look at the 25% shooting in that game, but I prefer to bask in the 15 rebounds and elite defense he played.

His shot betrayed him yet he still willed his team to victory in other areas. Quite the hero, imo.

jjktkk
01-23-2012, 11:02 PM

DD your as bandwagon as they come, how many teams are you a fan of longer than 5 minutes?

midnightpulp
01-23-2012, 11:03 PM
You're pussin' out just like Duncan pussed out the other nite.

But you've no room to issue this indictment. Your Kobe pussed out in Game 7 against the Suns.

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:04 PM
But you've no room to issue this indictment. Your Kobe pussed out in Game 7 against the Suns.

Never denied it.

Now your Duncan is part of the quit quorum.

ElNono
01-23-2012, 11:04 PM
Some people like to look at the 25% shooting in that game, but I prefer to bask in the 15 rebounds and elite defense he played.

His shot betrayed him yet he still willed his team to victory in other areas. Quite the hero, imo.

Talking about bandwagons... how's the Heat bandwagon working out for you?

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 11:05 PM
Oh okay gotcha brah, you've been bitchmade and wanna pretend nothing happened. If you don't want me to defecate in your mouth anymore just say so, I wasn't trying to embarrass you in front of your friends :cry

Dude I have no idea what you're talking about right now...please enlighten me because you sound very upset:lol

Quick recap: Spurfan gets excited about Duncan beating a 3-14 team. I laugh at it. You cry and defend it.:lol

At what point did you defecate into my mouth? Which post was this?:lol

midnightpulp
Never denied it.

Now your Duncan is part of the quit quorum.

Difference is he don't quit in important playoff games.

DeadlyDynasty
DD your as bandwagon as they come, how many teams are you a fan of longer than 5 minutes?

All of them

Leetonidas
01-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Dude I have no idea what you're talking about right now...please enlighten me because you sound very upset:lol

Quick recap: Spurfan gets excited about Duncan beating a 3-14 team. I laugh at it. You cry and defend it.:lol

At what point did you defecate into my mouth? Which post was this?:lol

You fail to acknowledge your hypocrisy in celebrating Kobe's chuckfest in a losing game. So kindly shut the fuck up and take your lumps boy

Leetonidas
01-23-2012, 11:09 PM
tbh I only called you out for talking shit when you were sucking off Kobe a few days ago in his :cry heroic losing effort :cry what a warrior :cry and the butthurt ensued from there

midnightpulp
01-23-2012, 11:09 PM

I'll backup Deadly here. Former Lakers fans are allowed to bandwagon other teams as long as they're not the Celtics. You can't bandwagon from the Lakers, only to them. Deadly is taking quite a risk here. Giving up 11 world championships for 1, but hedging his bets on the Heat's future and all the trolling opportunities that will come with their success.

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 11:10 PM
You fail to acknowledge your hypocrisy in celebrating Kobe's chuckfest in a losing game. So kindly shut the fuck up and take your lumps boy

Kobe's "chuckfest" keeps his team in games and inspires their play. He doesn't need to sit out a game to conserve energy for the Hornets:lol

Giuseppe
01-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Difference is he don't quit in important playoff games.

Quitting is qutting. And Duncan has quit. And I'm marking the spot. And I ain't forgettin' it. The Ellis girl withstanding.

midnightpulp
01-23-2012, 11:11 PM
tbh I only called you out for talking shit when you were sucking off Kobe a few days ago in his :cry heroic losing effort :cry what a warrior :cry and the butthurt ensued from there

Leet, you're my dude, but Deadly was trolling. He wasn't serious and actually mocking Kobe cocksuckers with those threads.

DeadlyDynasty
01-23-2012, 11:13 PM

It's going swimmingly, tbh.

I'll backup Deadly here. Former Lakers fans are allowed to bandwagon other teams as long as they're not the Celtics. You can't bandwagon from the Lakers, only to them. Deadly is taking quite a risk here. Giving up 11 world championships for 1, but hedging his bets on the Heat's future and all the trolling opportunities that will come with their success.

Exactly, no puke green bandwagon-jumping and you're all set. As for the Lakers, I still love them but it's not unconditional if they're not winning.

To quote Mike Singletary, "I want winners."

Leetonidas
01-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Kobe's "chuckfest" keeps his team in games and inspires their play. He doesn't need to sit out a game to conserve energy for the Hornets:lol

Well, you got me on that one. :depressed

Leetonidas
01-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Leet, you're my dude, but Deadly was trolling. He wasn't serious and actually mocking Kobe cocksuckers with those threads.

well, fuck. i thought it was strange, him sucking kobe off furiously lately. i have been counter-trolled. :depressed

for real though dd is a cool guy, has good takes for the most part. guess ima have to step my game up :ihit

ElNono
01-23-2012, 11:19 PM
It's going swimmingly, tbh.

That's swell... I think they're winning it this season if Wade doesn't pull a wheelchair