PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on?!?

Wildcat67
01-23-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm getting incredibly annoyed with WTF is going on as far as playing time.

Tonight the offense was on fire with just Parker, Timmy, Jefferson, and Splitter. So instead of trying to shore up the defense, Pop decides to play Neal, Anderson, Bonner and Blair. Leonard get's almost no time. Splitter doesn't play the entire 3rd quarter, and Bonner is the first big off the bench.

Really my main reason for watching this team this year, is I enjoy watching the progression of Leonard and Splitter as I feel they will be a big part of the future of the team. I'm glad to get the win, but it feels empty if Pop is gonna be well on his way to killing Leonard's confidence, and getting Splitter to just give up trying since apparently nothing he does is enough to get playing time.

I'm so sick of this BS.

Sean Cagney
01-23-2012, 11:52 PM
Pop is a damn idiot the last few years, this is nothing new. I was a huge fan of his and always will respect him but he lost his damn mind.

tuncaboylu
01-24-2012, 01:17 AM
Honestly I can't blame Pop under this circumstances(2 key injuries and abnormal schedule) The team played 14 games in 22 days. This is insane and doesn't make the job of the coach easy to make a logical rotation. That's why, I won't blame Pop about the playing times until play-offs

Whisky Dog
01-24-2012, 01:34 AM
A rookie like Leonard just can't keep up with this schedule. The guy was used to playing at most a couple of games a week in college and all of a sudden he's having to play 4 sometimes 5 games a week against tougher competition in longer games? Of course he's going to get mentally as well as physically fatigued, which is exactly where he's at.