PDA

View Full Version : Executive Committee: The First Order of Business

Pages : [1] 2

ElNono
01-24-2012, 03:04 AM
As indicated by the higher ups, the Executive Committee have to decide the 20th member:

The First Order of Business
A 20th member of the executive committee is needed. The committee has 48 hours to decide. At least 12 members of the committee have to be in agreement. Failure to decide within 48 hours will result in one random committee member being ousted.

Since time is short and life in the Committee is swell (or we'll make it that way), we'll use this thread to make The Decision.

Make your picks here and we'll debate who the 20th member should be. Make it quick, since we only have 48 hours.

Here's my vote:
rayjayjohnson

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 03:07 AM
tbh non-committee members shouldn't have any sway in these discussions imho

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 03:08 AM
HarlemHeat37 - B

ElNono
01-24-2012, 03:08 AM
well, we have 48 hours to sort it out... suggestions?

ElNono
01-24-2012, 03:09 AM
BTW, welcome to the Executive Committee, IMO

baseline bum
01-24-2012, 03:09 AM
I'm going with Option B also.

ElNono
01-24-2012, 03:10 AM
allright... let me edit the top post then and we'll get the discussions going

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 03:11 AM
as far as potential candidates, i have a few names to throw out there.

stretch (lol nepotism)
redzero (lol hipster)
benefactor (lol Texans)
midnightpulp (lol pm to kool)
DoK (lol jew)

baseline bum
01-24-2012, 03:12 AM
Are we allowed to pull Romney's here, or is the vote final once posted?

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 03:13 AM
tbh i think we should discuss some candidates, narrow it down to a few finalists, and vote from there. imho.

ElNono
01-24-2012, 03:13 AM
from the suggested bunch so far, no problem with:

Harlem
benefactor
mid
DoK
ray

ElNono
01-24-2012, 03:14 AM
tbh i think we should discuss some candidates, narrow it down to a few finalists, and vote from there. imho.

yeah, I edited my post to reflect that. Fuck democracy

lil_penny
01-24-2012, 03:14 AM
Im going to need a good 10 hours of sleep before I cast my vote too many choices tbh. Another option to throw up there is mbenga

ElNono
01-24-2012, 03:15 AM
Somebody could talk me into adding BSM to the candidates too, tbh

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 03:15 AM
Other candidates...

_JaG
Bill_Brasky
jeebus022
Venti Quattro
Blake
TheSanityAnnex (he says he reads all the time, but doesn't post cause of the garbage...here's his chance to do something)
Muser

Forgetting some, but I'm rackin out for the night. to be continued...

Nathan89
01-24-2012, 03:16 AM

stretch (lol nepotism)
redzero (lol hipster)
benefactor (lol Texans)
DoK (lol jew)

Poor choices for candidates.

ElNono
01-24-2012, 03:16 AM
Yeah, getting close to 3AM here... you guys discuss some more, I'll catch up tomorrow and see where we at.

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 03:18 AM
Oh yeah, I would say DPG for sure, but he's suspiciously missing from LJ's OP, so my guess is they have other plans for him:lol

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 03:20 AM
tbh how bout we set a quick timetable so that we don't accidentally run out of time.

10 PM central time tomorrow - narrow discussion to 3 finalists
9 PM central time Wednesday - cast your vote

The 9 PM vote will be majority rules. Even if the winner doesn't get 12 votes, we'll go BCS style and agree to present our motion to Kori as a unanimous vote for the winner of our unofficial vote.

Sound okay, fellow elite Committee Members?

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 03:21 AM
Poor choices for candidates.

so are you.

baseline bum
01-24-2012, 03:21 AM
My top 3 candidates (not necessarily in order) for #20 are Harlem, DoK, and Killakobe81.

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 03:22 AM
That sched sounds like a plan...tomorrow night.

Peace

ElNono
01-24-2012, 03:27 AM
Schedule sounds good...

I might also start a separate thread to request for exclusive Executive Committee Forum & Sauna tomorrow, as suggested by mono.

Nathan89
01-24-2012, 03:30 AM
so are you.

Okay. Irrelevant though because no one suggested me.

TE
01-24-2012, 03:34 AM
Okay. Irrelevant though because no one suggested me.

:lol

baseline bum
01-24-2012, 03:37 AM
To expand on mono's schedule, I think it would make sense for every committee member to nominate 0-3 candidates before 10PM CST tomorrow, with the top3 candidates (in total count of nominations) then voted on by 9PM CST Wednesday, 1 vote per committee member. The winner gets the unanimous official vote as outlined above. For ties in naming the top3 no big deal; include them in the vote.

DJ Mbenga
01-24-2012, 03:39 AM
the forum shouldnt have an opportunity to elect somebody. that would ruin my private lobbying, bribing efforts.

rayjayjohnson
01-24-2012, 03:43 AM
Donate to my PAC scrah.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 03:44 AM
To expand on mono's schedule, I think it would make sense for every committee member to nominate 0-3 candidates before 10PM CST tomorrow, with the top3 candidates (in total count of nominations) then voted on by 9PM CST Wednesday, 1 vote per committee member. The winner gets the unanimous official vote as outlined above. For ties in naming the top3 no big deal; include them in the vote.

:tu

BoricuaCJA
01-24-2012, 04:32 AM
Just please make sure to ban Kool. Thanks! :)

FkLA
01-24-2012, 04:55 AM
1.Giuseppe

dunkman
01-24-2012, 06:45 AM
We need to improve Spurs representation, so my vote definitely goes for dunkman . . .

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 06:54 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cjvP-l-q5fY/TGMVD2QC7uI/AAAAAAAAFe8/DenBUw7r7Hk/s320/oxbow.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cjvP-l-q5fY/TGMVD2QC7uI/AAAAAAAAFe8/DenBUw7r7Hk/s1600/oxbow.jpg)

TheSanityAnnex
01-24-2012, 08:30 AM
My abilities, both trolling and takes, should not be in question. I did in fact lobby and succeed in starting a Kings sub forum here (RIP). I would be honored to represent the Kings.

Ace
01-24-2012, 08:31 AM
Giuseppe should be pinked simply as a way of branding him as a registered sex offender. I believe in promoting a safer forum environment...

LnGrrrR
01-24-2012, 08:35 AM
If I had to order some of the candidates mentioned...

1. Harlem (no Heat representation and the east coast is already severely underrepresented)
2. Killakobe (a decent Lakerfan with good takes)
3. DoK (funny takes, sober analysis... Big stain on his resume is that he thinks Thispedo is funny)
4. Rayray (more international representation, expanding borders, but do we need 3 Nugs fans?)
5. Midnight (solid fan, solid trolling)

Muser
01-24-2012, 08:38 AM
Cubby should be an exec imo.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Cubby should be an exec imo.

Not with a gun to my head.

It's nothing more than a sham. A kangaroo court.

redzero's Baby Momma
01-24-2012, 09:08 AM
i think the 20th member should be somebody crazy and not afraid to make a controversial rule. A loose cannon so to speak. A few names:

Y.H.
redzero
lakaluva
BUMP
jeebus
HarlemHeat

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 09:27 AM
Not with a gun to my head.

It's nothing more than a sham. A kangaroo court.

"When I am king, you will be first against the wall"

-Thom Yorke, "Paranoid Android", Kid A

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 09:29 AM
tbh maybe once we've decided on the top 3 candidates, they should write a post on here campaigning for themselves and smearing their opponents.

Thoughts?

BUMP
01-24-2012, 09:29 AM
:lol timvp

Last Activity: Today 08:28 AM
Current Activity: Moderating

:wow

manufan10
01-24-2012, 09:34 AM
I'd like to nominate myself. :toast

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 09:37 AM
Killakobe good takes :lol

Monos new shtick is to leave me off lists where it's glaring I should have won to see if I'll bite and I don't. TimvP doing the same thing now?

djohn2oo8
01-24-2012, 09:37 AM
Yup, no way should DD be a rep.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 09:39 AM

Monos new shtick is to leave me off lists where it's glaring I should have won to see if I'll bite and I don't. TimvP doing the same thing now?

"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar"

-old Klingon proverb

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 09:41 AM
I know why you do it :lol, but for those that dont know apparently all this stuff from Kori and uncle Tim was a massive troll job on me.

jag
01-24-2012, 10:09 AM
I vote for TheSanityAnnex.

...but my vote doesn't matter so :cry

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 10:33 AM

LOL DPG, the fact that you put a :lol next to my "good takes" ... Let's me know that they are just fine. You just hurt cuz you were wrong about my Lakers being contenders, the Hornets trade (so far), Minny and probably the fact that you were left off this list by your "aunt and uncle" ... :lol

I will take the recommendations by Baseline and Lngrr as true compliments from posters I admire and respect because we dont get in to silly pissing contests because of our "team affiliations". You I respect your "gangsta" but jealousy ... is not a good look if you are hoping for that "20 spot" ... :nope and to think I was gonna mention you ...

But I think Baseline is a more fair and balanced poster for the spurs contingent. And because Lngrr is the only real Celts fan on here (and the east lacks spots) I think you should consider him as well.

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 10:34 AM
I know why you do it :lol, but for those that dont know apparently all this stuff from Kori and uncle Tim was a massive troll job on me.

It's all about me!!!! :depressed :rollin

DisAsTerBot
01-24-2012, 10:57 AM
i think the 20th member should be somebody crazy and not afraid to make a controversial rule. A loose cannon so to speak. A few names:

Y.H.
redzero
lakaluva
BUMP
jeebus
HarlemHeat

:rollin

stretch
01-24-2012, 11:06 AM
I think DoK or myself deserves the spot as we both have a fantastic resume as heads of the RK, and our efforts to keep it organized, well recruited, and constantly stocked with talent and power. We have proven we can operate well on a comittee. I believe either one of us could be a fine asset to assist in governing the NBA forum.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 11:21 AM
LOL DPG, the fact that you put a :lol next to my "good takes" ... Let's me know that they are just fine. You just hurt cuz you were wrong about my Lakers being contenders, the Hornets trade (so far), Minny and probably the fact that you were left off this list by your "aunt and uncle" ... :lol

I will take the recommendations by Baseline and Lngrr as true compliments from posters I admire and respect because we dont get in to silly pissing contests because of our "team affiliations". You I respect your "gangsta" but jealousy ... is not a good look if you are hoping for that "20 spot" ... :nope and to think I was gonna mention you ...

But I think Baseline is a more fair and balanced poster for the spurs contingent. And because Lngrr is the only real Celts fan on here (and the east lacks spots) I think you should consider him as well.

I don't argue based on team affiliation, I routinely knock the Spurs. Those items you listed you were wrong about and I've explained why.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Me writing a few sentences isn't making it about me, just surprising that I got done like that.

stretch
01-24-2012, 11:32 AM
I am a little suprised that DPG got dogged in favor of Elnono... that's pretty messed up IMO.

Fpoonsie
01-24-2012, 11:34 AM
BUMP
DoK
stretch
DPG

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 11:36 AM
I don't argue based on team affiliation, I routinely knock the Spurs. Those items you listed you were wrong about and I've explained why.

No I am not wrong, that is just your opinion. But you sometimes fail to grasp the difference, that is why I often challenge you on here. You ALWAYS feel you are right or have "won" ...it's a forum no one wins on here. :lol
I was just poking at you with this post as well ...but I do think it's funny you chose to single me out and laugh at some our forum peers enjoying my takes. We disagree from time to time DPG, but I'm one of the few on here that: stays focused consistently on ball, is not a complete homer and also only has one account on this forum. Doesn't make me better than other posters, I'm lazy with grammar (and looking up draft spots) I'm not a huge stat guy (advanced or traditional), and I'm a bit biased towards mid 80's to very early 90's basketball. But I also do not hide after a Laker loss and admit when i am wrong like the Dwill vs. Paul debate which has proven to have swung back to Paul's side again ...

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Me writing a few sentences isn't making it about me, just surprising that I got done like that.

I think you are one of the better posters on here ...tbh.:toast
But I do find it hilarious that you say you got "dogged" ...maybe you are right, maybe it is ALL about a massive troll job on you ...but if it is, the fact that it worked is pretty funny as well. :rollin

BlackSwordsMan
01-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Two TLC members in the committee. World domination is next.

JamStone
01-24-2012, 11:41 AM
The decision requires steel hands hardened to their purpose. With blood yet newly stained on the NBA Forum floors, the issues we face presently give this ludus but a path to salvation. The gods favor us. And we shall honor them with an answer worthy of legend. Only three names offer sense to all this madness. Only three shall rise like a cock in ass to fuck the ungrateful troll bastards who bring dishonor to this place. Many eyes scan with evil intent, many eyes on many screen names. Only three shall find opportunity to gain elevated status. And only one will remain. Behold the three most deserving:

1. HarlemHeat
2. stretch
3. DoK

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 11:41 AM

:lmao

Come on DPG, this is why I challenge you from time to time ...

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 11:44 AM
Look, im not going to let this change anything. I'll continue to post solid basketball takes mixed in with humor along with having by far the most cross-forum appeal. Laker fans laughed at me when I told them the Cavs wouldn't win 20 games when Bron left. They tried to prop up that supporting cast. I then followed that up with one of the most significant events on the board in The Bet where I was right again. I may be wrong on occasion (I did, in the face of all the media saying otherwise call the CP3 trade correctly)but at least I put my money where my mouth is. I was welshed on very publicly, and even though I was wrong about dem Mavs and welshed on to the tune of $500 that didn't stop me from instantly paying $500 for my lost bet. That shows the difference between you and I Killa. That and the fact I don't blindly defend my team like you do Kobe. The fact I was done wrong *again* won't change me and all the things you all know and love about DPG aka the little one aka da point guard aka Mr. Good Takes will remain because that's what regulators do.

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 11:48 AM
The decision requires steel hands hardened to their purpose. With blood yet newly stained on the NBA Forum floors, the issues we face presently give this ludus but a path to salvation. The gods favor us. And we shall honor them with an answer worthy of legend. Only three names offer sense to all this madness. Only three shall rise like a cock in ass to fuck the ungrateful troll bastards who bring dishonor to this place. Many eyes scan with evil intent, many eyes on many screen names. Only three shall find opportunity to gain elevated status. And only one will remain. Behold the three most deserving:

1. HarlemHeat
2. stretch
3. DoK

Not sure I agree with Jammy on the candidates (but love the prose) and I think this forum does miss Harlem's presence. But not sure that is the right role for him, out of these 3 I say DOK (no offense to stretch) mostly because he not only mashes on trolls but he mashes on his own star players, his owner and front-office. Sure he has a zona bias, but DOK is pretty versatile. Not that the exec care what I think but just giving my 2 cents ...

Plus DOK's PG theory is running on what almost 20 years of success?

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 11:48 AM
No I am not wrong, that is just your opinion. But you sometimes fail to grasp the difference, that is why I often challenge you on here. You ALWAYS feel you are right or have "won" ...it's a forum no one wins on here. :lol
I was just poking at you with this post as well ...but I do think it's funny you chose to single me out and laugh at some our forum peers enjoying my takes. We disagree from time to time DPG, but I'm one of the few on here that: stays focused consistently on ball, is not a complete homer and also only has one account on this forum. Doesn't make me better than other posters, I'm lazy with grammar (and looking up draft spots) I'm not a huge stat guy (advanced or traditional), and I'm a bit biased towards mid 80's to very early 90's basketball. But I also do not hide after a Laker loss and admit when i am wrong like the Dwill vs. Paul debate which has proven to have swung back to Paul's side again ...

Killa I was joking like we do. I'm one of your biggest fans tbh. You stick to ball even though you are a Kobe homer. I can deal with that though.

baseline bum
01-24-2012, 11:49 AM
In the unlikely event of a tie, I think we need a way to decide both quickly and in a completely unbiased way. The obvious answer is to flip a coin, but since there is no such thing as a 3-sided coin, this could also run into trouble should we have a strong third candidate. I propose the next best thing: use of a uniform random number generator to give everyone tied for the lead an equal chance like we were flipping a coin. In honor of the memory of Dennnis Ritchie (1941-2011), I think this simulation should be written in C. In the spirit of open access to information, this software will copylefted under the GPLv2.

Here it is, in the file coinflip.c

/*
Copyright (C) 2012 baseline bum

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
*/

#include <assert.h>
#include <math.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <time.h>

const char *PROGNAME;

/*
Pick urand winner from nfaggots count of choices
*/
int pick_winner(int nfaggots) {
double frand; /* choose uniform random float r, 0 <= r < 1*/

assert(nfaggots > 0);
frand = rand()/(RAND_MAX + 1.0);
return (int) floor(frand*nfaggots); /* shit rounds down tbh */
}

void bail(const char *errmsg) {
fprintf(stderr, "fatal error: %s\n", errmsg);
fprintf(stderr, "usage: %s faggot1 [, faggot2, ...]\n", PROGNAME);
exit(1);
}

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
int D; /* store error code */
int ncandidates; /* number of tied candidates */
char* *namesp; /* candidate names */

D = 0; /* 0 for ok so far */
PROGNAME = argv[0];
ncandidates = argc-1;
namesp = argv+1;

if (ncandidates == 0) {
D = 8;
}

if (8==D) {
/* we're fucked :-( */
bail("not enough args");
}

srand(time(0)); /* seed the generator */
printf("A winner is %s!\n", namesp[pick_winner(ncandidates)]);
exit(0);
}

If four posters, for instance, stretch, culburn, BillBrasky, and DOK are tied, the winner would be chosen by one execution of the command

./coinflip stretch culburn BillBrasky DOK

Here are 15 sample runs:

~/coinflip$ for i in $(seq 1 1 15); do sleep 1; ./coinflip stretch culburn BillBrasky DOK; done
A winner is culburn!
A winner is stretch!
A winner is stretch!
A winner is DOK!
A winner is culburn!
A winner is BillBrasky!
A winner is BillBrasky!
A winner is DOK!
A winner is culburn!
A winner is stretch!
A winner is culburn!
A winner is DOK!
A winner is stretch!
A winner is BillBrasky!
A winner is DOK!

The compilation command is simply

gcc -pednatic coinflip.c -lm -o coinflip
from the korn shell or bash shell. GCC (any version) and Glibc (any compatible version) are required tbh.

lil_penny
01-24-2012, 11:52 AM
Stretch
Killa
Dok
Mbenga
Midnight pulp

I come with 5, and to narrow my list to this took a night of tossing and turning, the 20th member will be a solid one. I feel each of these posters bring a unique style wich is needed in the committee, however there is only room for one.. Im positive my fellow made men and I will make the right choice.

timvp

tbh you were in the mix but since modern day Spurs fandom eventually boils down to CoM vs CoP and your stance is relatively unknown, we had to go with two sure things.

but tbh this isn't the last committee. your current meltdown will be monitored and used for you or against you.

:wakeup

DPG21920
And I don't want to be on the committee, they know what I wanted.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 11:54 AM
After dropping out of the GOP race yesterday evening and endorsing Rick Santorum, I'm throwing my name in the ring as the 20th member.

stretch
01-24-2012, 11:56 AM
I'll continue to post solid basketball takes

Although I think you deserved to be in, I still don't understand why you feel the need to suck your own dick on your basketball takes all the time.

l:loll wrong bout dem mavs

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 11:58 AM
tbh you were in the mix but since modern day Spurs fandom eventually boils down to CoM vs CoP and your stance is relatively unknown, we had to go with two sure things.

but tbh this isn't the last committee. your current meltdown will be monitored and used for you or against you.

Please. Saying in the face of being done dirt you won't change and you'll just go back to work isn't a meltdown. You won't find a new thread started by me. You don't know my stance because I'm not either; Im just here to talk basketball. I don't want a committee but when everyone here tells you that it was glaring I was left off and their only logic is because they KNOW you've got bigger plans for Da Point Guard, that tells you something. I made my request to you and being surprised isn't melting down; letting y'all know I'll keep up with the goods is heroic so judge that.

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 12:02 PM
Look, im not going to let this change anything. I'll continue to post solid basketball takes mixed in with humor along with having by far the most cross-forum appeal. Laker fans laughed at me when I told them the Cavs wouldn't win 20 games when Bron left. They tried to prop up that supporting cast. I then followed that up with one of the most significant events on the board in The Bet where I was right again. I may be wrong on occasion (I did, in the face of all the media saying otherwise call the CP3 trade correctly)but at least I put my money where my mouth is. I was welshed on very publicly, and even though I was wrong about dem Mavs and welshed on to the tune of $500 that didn't stop me from instantly paying $500 for my lost bet. That shows the difference between you and I Killa. That and the fact I don't blindly defend my team like you do Kobe. The fact I was done wrong *again* won't change me and all the things you all know and love about DPG aka the little one aka da point guard aka Mr. Good Takes will remain because that's what regulators do.

someone please vote this man in ... he has been wronged.

I don't blindly defend Kobe. As i have stated many times the reason I JOINED here was because of all the hate that was spewing for Kobe. Kinda like Jamstone, though he is a much better poster than I am. So why would I stop that?

Again, just because I think Kobe is over Duncan, or don't psycho-analyze Kobe's psyche or his motivation for his FGA's doesnt mean I don't have issues with Kobe or his game. He probably cost us the title vs. the Pistons (though I think to say we definitely win is crazy Pistons were great)

Not because he shot too much (which he did) but he doomed that team with Colorado, and feuding publicly with Shaq (Shaq's fault too) and getting butthurt when Karl Malone flirted with his skank ex-wife.

I think Kobe's ego is ridiculous, and he take 3-4 shots every game (make or miss) that he has no business taking. But the reason I dont care about any of that is that he wins. And he aint banging my sister. Lebron has a huge ego and he is the best player in the game. MJ was the GOAT and he has screwed over his HS coach...repeatedly. He punched a team-mate. Magic is my all-time favorite and he sucks ass as a game analyst .So i know Kobe's shit stinks, I just enjoy battling the haters that use that crap to take away from his ball skills.

Signing off: killakobe aka Regulator of regulators, aka Kobe's public defender, aka Mr honest takes, aka DPG stopper aka Da draft spot guru :rollin

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 12:03 PM
Please. Saying in the face of being done dirt you won't change and you'll just go back to work isn't a meltdown. You won't find a new thread started by me. You don't know my stance because I'm not either; Im just here to talk basketball. I don't want a committee but when everyone here tells you that it was glaring I was left off and their only logic is because they KNOW you've got bigger plans for Da Point Guard, that tells you something. I made my request to you and being surprised isn't melting down; letting y'all know I'll keep up with the goods is heroic so judge that.

lol

timvp
01-24-2012, 12:05 PM

tbh this was a good response. I'm left with no further retort.

"A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and careful watchfulness; it teaches industry and thrift; above all it teaches entire trust." - Gertrude Jekyll, "Country Life"

stretch
01-24-2012, 12:06 PM

:lol more sucking of his own dick

baseline bum
01-24-2012, 12:06 PM
Looks like Harlem, mid, and DOK are the frontrunners, with stretch and KillaKobe still very much alive in the race. A sobering thought that Rocketfan could end up deciding this though.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 12:10 PM
Although I think you deserved to be in, I still don't understand why you feel the need to suck your own dick on your basketball takes all the time.

l:loll wrong bout dem mavs

And I paid for that. Also, shtick. On ST, it's clowning people when they are wrong regardless of how many times they've been right and gloating when you are right.

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 12:11 PM
I want to swing any of my "votes" to DPG, so I can be called aka "the righter of wrongs" ...

Brazil
01-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Looks like Harlem, mid, and DOK are the frontrunners, with stretch and KillaKobe still very much alive in the race. A sobering thought that Rocketfan could end up deciding this though.

I'm surprised to not be in the dicussion... not

WeNeedLength
01-24-2012, 12:16 PM
Damn some shit went down while I was asleep :lol

And the best part of it is that all these threads are drowning out luva and Kool's threads. :toast

Double-Up
01-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Fuck a committee...what is this the UN now?

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 12:19 PM
I want to swing any of my "votes" to DPG, so I can be called aka "the righter of wrongs" ...

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 12:22 PM
lol

Subtle goods line in there. I'm sure you caught it.

:lol more sucking of his own dick

Why does this enrage you so much with regards to me when you relentlessly clown those who are wrong? There yin and yang Stretch. You should know that.

stretch
01-24-2012, 12:34 PM
Why does this enrage you so much with regards to me when you relentlessly clown those who are wrong? There yin and yang Stretch. You should know that.

Clowning people who are wrong and sucking yourself off are quite different.

One is normal, the other is gay.

What you do is gay.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 12:39 PM
Nope, saying you were right about dem Mavs is the same thing. Everyone strokes their own takes. Do I really need to post examples of you saying "I was right"

stretch
01-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Nope, saying you were right about dem Mavs is the same thing. Everyone strokes their own takes. Do I really need to post examples of you saying "I was right"

But you are also a midget. So that really makes it gay.

DPG21920
Doesn't change anything, yin & yang. Scoff and Gloat. I'm just here to talk basketball.

DPG21920
But you are also a midget. So that really makes it gay.

No.

stretch
01-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Doesn't change anything, yin & yang. Scoff and Gloat. I'm just here to talk basketball.

Yin & Yang is pretty gay too.

No.

Yes.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 12:55 PM
http://onthemeaningofadamlambert.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/kangaroo20court.png

Double-Up
01-24-2012, 12:56 PM
http://onthemeaningofadamlambert.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/kangaroo20court.png

You posting images now?

tee, hee

midnightpulp
01-24-2012, 12:58 PM
My platform:

If I'm elected to the executive committee, my first motion will be to try and get legislation passed that will ban any forum member who currently has an outstanding debt to another forum member, with the offending forum member being reinstated once the outstanding debt is paid.

My goal is to bring honor and integrity back to Spurstalk. We are a community, a family, and purposely defaulting on money owed is an affront to those values, values that are the foundation of any healthy society.

Thank you.

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Wouldnt surprise me if Kori and LJ make DPG a committee watchdog or something...so it's no use wasting a vote on him here.

My final 3 nominees, in order of preference:

1. TheSanityAnnex - bring some of the old blood back to help regulate.

2. HarlemHeat37

3. _JaG/midnightpulp (whomever gets more votes by the other members)

I like all the other nominees i've heard so far too, so whatever decision is made will ultimately be a win-win.

Leetonidas
01-24-2012, 01:02 PM
If I'm nominated, I'll promise to do absolutely nothing :tu

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:02 PM
My platform:

If I'm elected to the executive committee, my first motion will be to try and get legislation passed that will ban any forum member who currently has an outstanding debt to another forum member, with the offending forum member being reinstated once the outstanding debt is paid.

My goal is to bring honor and integrity back to Spurstalk. We are a community, a family, and purposely defaulting on money owed is an affront to those values, values that are the foundation of any healthy society.

Thank you.

You've had some semblance of decency. I've borne witness to it & lauded you for it. As such, I can't believe you'd even consider sitting on this lynch mob, Midst. Instead cast it down along side me. It's a disgrace, Mid. It's a sham.

midnightpulp
01-24-2012, 01:04 PM
You've had some semblance of decency. I've borne witness to it & lauded you for it. As such, I can't believe you'd even consider sitting on this lynch mob, Midst. Instead cast it down along side me. It's a disgrace, Mid. It's a sham.

I couldn't believe you'd implore luva and Kool to welch. You should've cast their actions down long ago.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:08 PM
I couldn't believe you'd implore luva and Kool to welch. You should've cast their actions down long ago.

That is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking right and wrong. You know this is wrong. You know it. Don't go along with this lynch mob. Please, don't do it. I appeal to you like I did about the Kobe/Dirk comparison a few days ago. You played it, but, by God you know I was accurate. Same thing here. This is your chance to stand up . This is so wrong, Mid. It's disgraceful.

midnightpulp
01-24-2012, 01:10 PM
That is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking right and wrong. You know this is wrong. You know it. Don't go along with this lynch mob. Please, don't do it. I appeal to you like I did about the Kobe/Dirk comparison a few days ago. You played it, but, by God you know I was accurate. Same thing here. This is your chance to stand up . This is so wrong, Mid. It's disgraceful.

Why should I stand up to something you believe is wrong when you didn't stand up to your friends' welching, which is wrong in any context?

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 01:13 PM

lol mid, pay no attention to the dead man talking. he's just bitter he didn't get an invite to sit on the panel himself.

Forget it. I'm going to try out for the NBA Forum Executive Committee. Kori said she'd put in a good word for me with her husband.

Good bye.

The Tantrum

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:14 PM
Why should I stand up to something you believe is wrong when you didn't stand up to your friends' welching, which is wrong in any context?

You don't even realize how awful what the Ellis' are instituting is. You really don't.

You child.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:15 PM
lol mid, pay no attention to the dead man talking. he's just bitter he didn't get an invite to sit on the panel himself.

The Tantrum

Check the time stamp as well.

jag
01-24-2012, 01:16 PM

That's because his ho ass rides the fence.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Check the time stamp as well.

I did. You posted that an hour before timvp posted the elected officials. You campaigned for a spot and didn't get it. Now you're throwing a tantrum over it.

monosylab1k
Forget it. I'm going to try out for the NBA Forum Executive Committee. Kori said she'd put in a good word for me with her husband.

Good bye.

Giuseppe
^Only pussies & assholes would sit on this lynch mob.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 01:19 PM
I've decided my 3 finalist votes are going to

stretch
DoK
midnightpulp

but i think there's a few young career politicians out there with potential in the future. redzero and BUMP for starters. Their time will come, but not yet.

jag
01-24-2012, 01:19 PM

You'll be pink soon enough my friend.

midnightpulp
01-24-2012, 01:20 PM
You don't even realize how awful what the Ellis' are instituting is. You really don't.

You child.

From a Lakers' fan, or more accurately, Laker troll's perspective, sure I do. You're worried that your, Kool, Luva's shtick won't fly under the new deal, and that you'll be unfairly targeted simply because of your team affiliation.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 01:20 PM

You better start kissing some serious starfish or you'll be the first on the chopping block. Get those liver-spotted hands typing some apologies, pronto.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:21 PM
I did. You posted that an hour before timvp posted the elected officials. You campaigned for a spot and didn't get it. Now you're throwing a tantrum over it.

Thank you.

I had no earthy idea he'd be forming a gd lynch mob.

Only cowards would sit on such a thing.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:22 PM
You better start kissing some serious starfish or you'll be the first on the chopping block. Get those liver-spotted hands typing some apologies, pronto.

Nope. You'll have to kick the stool on me.

You're wrong for doing this, Mono. Tim & Kori are wrong. Nothing is going to change that.

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 01:23 PM
My 3rd nominee has been changed to _JaG or midnightpulp--whomever gets more vote by the committee

jag
01-24-2012, 01:23 PM

Page 31 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158822&page=31) of the "I'm done." thread isn't helping his cause.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 01:24 PM
You're worried that your, Kool, Luva's shtick won't fly under the new deal

tbh i'm not against their schtick. it should stay, but it will be regulated. They will show restraint, and they will not abuse their posting privileges. And they better obey the requests of the Executive Committee or heads will roll.

midnightpulp
Thank you.

I had no earthy idea he'd be forming a gd lynch mob.

Only cowards would sit on such a thing.

It can't be a lynch mob when Kori and Tim have veto power. Even if the committee decides you should be executed, the Ellis's have the power to call in your pardon.

No unfair decisions will be made.

DPG21920
That's because his ho ass rides the fence.

The Request

jag
01-24-2012, 01:25 PM
My 3rd nominee has been changed to _JaG or midnightpulp--whomever gets more vote by the committee

About me:

Church of Tony
Ricky Davis fan
Enjoy playing catch with a baseball
Good free-throw shooter
Favorite food is lasagna

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:26 PM
Page 31 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158822&page=31) of the "I'm done." thread isn't helping his cause.

Jag, in the past I've seen your decency. We don't like one another, that's not what I'm talking about.

Stand now and repudiate this lynch mob that is forming. You know it's wrong. You know it, goddamn it.

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 01:26 PM
About me:

Church of Tony
Ricky Davis fan
Enjoy playing catch with a baseball
Good free-throw shooter
Favorite food is lasagna

I do love good lasagna, especially if Mama's makin' it...but Ricky Davis is my least favorite "human being" in the world.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Nope. You'll have to kick the stool on me.

You're wrong for doing this, Mono. Tim & Kori are wrong. Nothing is going to change that.

Was welshing wrong?

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:27 PM
It can't be a lynch mob when Kori and Tim have veto power. Even if the committee decides you should be executed, the Ellis's have the power to call in your pardon.

No unfair decisions will be made.

You don't believe that, Mid, anymore than I do.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Was welshing wrong?

You fuckin' animal.

jag
I do love good lasagna, especially if Mama's makin' it...but Ricky Davis is my least favorite "human being" in the world.

That's impossible

m3lwssbS3Io

midnightpulp
Jag, in the past I've seen your decency. We don't like one another, that's not what I'm talking about.

Stand now and repudiate this lynch mob that is forming. You know it's wrong. You know it, goddamn it.

What exactly are you worried about?

No unfair decisions will be made. No unjust laws will be passed. No one who isn't deserving will get what's coming to them.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:29 PM

Deads, don't sit on that committee. It's wrong. You know that. Don't do it. Refuse the appointment. It's a kangaroo court. A sham of the worst ilk.

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 01:30 PM
That's impossible

m3lwssbS3Io

:lolnoted

jag
01-24-2012, 01:30 PM

I'm a man of integrity, Dale, a man with scruples. And as such, I fully support this committee.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 01:31 PM
You fuckin' animal.

I can't side a person who won't admit he was dead wrong and makes no effort to right said wrongs.

You spit in the face of the purity that is "real men don't welsh" because of the color of my forum skin.

midnightpulp
You don't believe that, Mid, anymore than I do.

You're also quaking in your boots that the committee might so choose to put Kobe: 5, Tired Old Shitbag: 4 out to pasture.

Giuseppe

No unfair decisions will be made. No unjust laws will be passed. No one who isn't deserving will get what's coming to them.

You know that ain't true. GD you, Mid. You'll regret going along with this mob.

DeadlyDynasty
Deads, don't sit on that committee. It's wrong. You know that. Don't do it. Refuse the appointment. It's a kangaroo court. A sham of the worst ilk.

Cub, you are stubborn when you get a thought in your head, and refuse to see the forest from the trees. This is not a lynch-mob my friend. Trust me, and trust in the system.

lil_penny
01-24-2012, 01:32 PM
We are not only here for the sweet retirement benefits. But first and foremost to serve the great people of spurstalk. With a committee of quality posters we will strive each and everyday to fulfill our duties to keep this place the way it is, and the way it should be.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 01:32 PM

Oh don't let him garner any sympathy from you. We all know the fairness of The Committee, he doesn't care about that. He's in survival mode, doing whatever he can to save his skin. He wants the status quo because he can do as he pleases with no recourse.

This is a new era of SpursTalk, and I for one embrace it. I would have embraced it even if I wasn't named to the panel, and I'll embrace it even after my inevitable impeachment.

Trolling is a part of the NBA Forum's DNA. But those whose trolling is deemed frivolous and unnecessary will tone it down or face retribution.

mid, with my endorsement comes the expectation that you will use your power swiftly and efficiently, but also fairly. And an old man with many grievances, making a pitiful plea for mercy at the 11th hour shouldn't sway you in any way.

jag
01-24-2012, 01:33 PM
You fuckin' animal.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:33 PM
You're also quaking in your boots that the committee might so choose to put Kobe: 5, Tired Old Shitbag: 4 out to pasture.

You stupid ass, you. It's got nothing to do with welshing, 5-4, banning, pinkings, et al and etc.

It's got to do with a mob mentality. That is what is being fostered here. A lynch mob mentality. The whole thing is a sham and a disgrace.

And you know it, deep down. But, it's "fun" so you go along.

midnightpulp
01-24-2012, 01:35 PM
Oh don't let him garner any sympathy from you. We all know the fairness of The Committee, he doesn't care about that. He's in survival mode, doing whatever he can to save his skin. He wants the status quo because he can do as he pleases with no recourse.

This is a new era of SpursTalk, and I for one embrace it. I would have embraced it even if I wasn't named to the panel, and I'll embrace it even after my inevitable impeachment.

Trolling is a part of the NBA Forum's DNA. But those whose trolling is deemed frivolous and unnecessary will tone it down or face retribution.

mid, with my endorsement comes the expectation that you will use your power swiftly and efficiently, but also fairly. And an old man with many grievances, making a pitiful plea for mercy at the 11th hour shouldn't sway you in any way.

I am firm in my position and have about as much sway as the great redwoods of Sierra Nevada.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:35 PM
Cub, you are stubborn when you get a thought in your head, and refuse to see the forest from the trees. This is not a lynch-mob my friend. Trust me, and trust in the system.

You I thought when the I saw that list would be my one shining hope.

lil penny as well,,,,you're both though having quite a time. Lots of fun.

Shame on you, Deads.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 01:36 PM
You went with the welshing mob mentality and had no issues. Your outta room.

jag
01-24-2012, 01:36 PM

Isn't this along the lines of what Hitler told Germany?

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:37 PM

You're out of your fucking mind, Mono.

I ain't asking for mercy. I'm asking you all to return to your senses, put down the ropes and act like somebody.

You're a gd mob!

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:37 PM

Gd right. Jag knows.

jag
01-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Gd right. Jag knows.

I still like it though. So I guess you can call me a Nazi.

:corn:

midnightpulp

Yes he did. He has no room.

monosylab1k
You're out of your fucking mind, Mono.

I ain't asking for mercy. I'm asking you all to return to your senses, put down the ropes and act like somebody.

You're a gd mob!

And yet here you are, still posting. If this was a lynch mob, trust me, you'd be on meat hooks like Mussolini at this very moment.

Trill Clinton
some of ya'll need to get some rest

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:40 PM
I still like it though.

That's because you're afraid not to.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 01:41 PM

pretending to be black is probably #1 on my list of trolling that needs to go away. You will comply.

DeadlyDynasty
You I thought when the I saw that list would be my one shining hope.

What has transpired since then to have you change your mind? Stop being stubborn, Cub.

I am fair, and will vote impartially on any and all matters.

ElNono
Maybe when they compared the two, ElNono just stood a little bit taller.

Hey-O!

oShTJ90fC34

DoG with the goods... but I agree that there might be higher plans for DPG

DPG21920
The welshing was a g'd mob and he knows it. He was and has been unapologetic. Why the urgency against this now when you were the head of the mob mentality snake before?

Pelicans78
I nominate Ghazi and Redzero.

Giuseppe

So, you think this is right, TC?

JayTheClown
pretending to be black is probably #1 on my list of trolling that needs to go away. You will comply.

How do you know he is pretending?

jag
01-24-2012, 01:42 PM
That's because you're afraid not to.

I fear two things in this world:

1) God

2) You lurking the neighborhoods of Arizona without some kind of police tracking device.

manufan10
01-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Cully crawling around begging everyone for mercy. It's a sad sight to behold.

monosylab1k
How do you know he is pretending?

You're on the list as well. Creepn and Huey too. Cease and desist now, or face a Committee hearing in the near future.

Giuseppe
The welshing was a g'd mob and he knows it. He was and has been unapologetic. Why the urgency against this now when you were the head of the mob mentality snake before?

Nonsense.

This is a lynch mob that will conduct operations.

An outright sham.

JayTheClown
You're on the list as well. Creepn and Huey too. Cease and desist now, or face a Committee hearing in the near future.

So I'm not black?

dunkman

He actually used to yell some insane shit against Jews all the time.

DPG21920
Guys I'm not the chosen one. I have no favor with the mods. I'm just here to talk basketball. You don't need me. You don't need a chosen one. Just act right and do the best you can. I'm just here to talk basketball.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Cully crawling around begging everyone for mercy. It's a sad sight to behold.

You're out of your fucking mind.

But, you're having a lot of fun gettin' ready for some lynchings.

Trill Clinton

ok

Giuseppe
I fear two things in this world:

1) God

2) You lurking the neighborhoods of Arizona without some kind of police tracking device.

:rolleyes

monosylab1k
So I'm not black?

This is not a discussion. Cease and desist now, or face consequences later.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 01:45 PM
Guys I'm not the chosen one. I have no favor with the mods. I'm just here to talk basketball. You don't need me. You don't need a chosen one. Just act right and do the best you can. I'm just here to talk basketball.

crofl. now he's playing it cool since he knows he has a position of power in the forum overhaul. tbh i look forward to seeing what it is.

jag

***To a Committee Member:***

Will this type of behavior continue to be allowed?

***To a Committee Member:***

Thanks

JayTheClown
This is not a discussion. Cease and desist now, or face consequences later.

I wouldn't mind facing those "consequences" your threatening. Could you tell what I am doing wrong?

midnightpulp
And to all committee members considering me for a position, I hope the Redwood communicates to you the firm stance I will take on issues I believe in and symbolizes the solidity of my integrity, honesty, and moral character, as one who will not kowtow to special interests or cave in to partisan pressure.

Midnight "Redwood" Pulp for Executive Committee.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm a man of integrity, Dale, a man with scruples. And as such, I fully support this committee.

Nonsense.

This is a lynch mob that will conduct operations.

An outright sham.

Explain how welshing with no merit was any different? You are not for a cause, but a self-preservationist.

z0sa

spoken like the nazi you always wished you could be. here's your chance!

lil_penny
This community needs stabilty cul'... we are your friends, we serve the people.

manufan10
You're out of your fucking mind.

But, you're having a lot of fun gettin' ready for some lynchings.

:(

Someone needs to put him out of his misery..

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsLXu4ddN4ynI0qsGvId_6ngL3xyp-AyOsdpw9lM1hp-xS4OQc8Q

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYMWXAcU7aVjRGavc7jwKkw6c0rz47G u9Fm0wV5Kaoed4r6umEfw

RIP Old Yeller :cry

dunkman
01-24-2012, 01:48 PM
dunkman fo' prez !

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 01:48 PM
:cry why wasn't i picked! :cry

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 01:49 PM
So I'm not black?

I wouldn't mind facing those "consequences" your threatening. Could you tell what I am doing wrong?

Owning a computer and talking in complete sentences is not helping your case.

Giuseppe
This community needs stabilty cul'... we are your friends, we serve the people.

I was going to appeal to you when I first saw the list. You've always come across as a fine fellow.

But, you're having the time of your life, lots of fun.

Go on with ya, lil.

monosylab1k

The consequences are banning and/or pinking. Cease and desist immediately.

Regards,

monosylab1k, NBA Forum Executive Committee member

Trill Clinton
01-24-2012, 01:50 PM

leave it be Jay. I'm planning on starting a separate party for us black posters. We've been called the "n" word for too long on here with no repercussions.

monosylab1k
Owning a computer and talking in complete sentences is not helping you're case.

DPG21920
crofl. now he's playing it cool since he knows he has a position of power in the forum overhaul. tbh i look forward to seeing what it is.

Mono, I know you don't care much for me and I don't blame you. I understand why you were selected and trust you'll do a good job. I'm not acting; Im simply here to talk basketball.

monosylab1k
leave it be Jay. I'm planning on starting a separate party for us black posters. We've been called the "n" word for too long on here with no repercussions.

Cease and desist.

JayTheClown
01-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Owning a computer and talking in complete sentences is not helping you're case.

There you go, a nice racist remark. :toast
I can see how you were picked for this little "committee". :toast

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Mono, I know you don't care much for me and I don't blame you. I understand why you were selected and trust you'll do a good job. I'm not acting; Im simply here to talk basketball.

:lol i like you just fine. i just think you know a little more than we do at the moment, and you're having fun with that. i look forward to seeing what your new position is. I trust you won't abuse your power, as I am sure to do.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:52 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/sbo0438l.jpg

Pelicans78
01-24-2012, 01:52 PM
We need less clutter in this thread. Non-committee members should be patient.

We definitely need less of DPG in this thread. He's already hijacking this thread with his banter. Imagine how difficult he will be once he's on the committee.

Also, does a committee member need to be colored or is being a gray poster acceptable?

manufan10
01-24-2012, 01:53 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/sbo0438l.jpg

If you weren't guilty of something you wouldn't be terrified of this "mob," tbh.

monosylab1k
There you go, a nice racist remark. :toast
I can see how you were picked for this little "committee". :toast

seriously, there's nothing gayer than pretending to be black on the internet to get internet street cred. that's why you need to stop. this is your final warning.

Giuseppe
If you weren't guilty of something you wouldn't be terrified of this "mob," tbh.

Spoken like a person having lot's of fun.

midnightpulp
01-24-2012, 01:54 PM

Spoken like a person having lot's of fun.

Stop trolling, Culburn.

JayTheClown
01-24-2012, 01:55 PM
seriously, there's nothing gayer than pretending to be black on the internet to get internet street cred. that's why you need to stop. this is your final warning.

What benefit am I getting pretending to be black? I dont know any one here. Why would I pretend?

NASpurs
I see some filibustering going on in this thread. I would like my representatives to do less talking and have more action. My tax money is going to waste with all this mud slinging.

Trill Clinton
Cease and desist.

I will prevent the BMF from protesting if you and your white contingent stop the racism toward my people, NOW. If you can't agree to my demands then we will be forced to take action. On some huey newton shit.

Killakobe81
This reminds me of one of those social experiments that your professor had you try on your family and friends in college. Kori and her hubby are probably gonna get their doctorate behind this or at the very least fodder for a great senior thesis. Or maybe they are fans of the comedy classic Trading Places.

Kori & Tim as: Randolph and Mortimer
DPG as: Louis Winthorpe the III
???? as: Billy Ray Valentine ... not sure who gets the part but it needs to be an outcast who is now a prominent member of the exec team, the new nephew so to speak ...

But plenty of good roles TBD ... Clarence Beeks, Coleman the butler,

All i know I know is DPG is only some whiskey, santa suit and a gun from proving one of them right in their little social experiment. And to think they, may have "shook" the whole site over a measly dollar ...

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Stop trolling, Culburn.

Go to Hell.

http://anotherfilmblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/ox2.jpg

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 01:57 PM
This reminds me of one of those social experiments that your professor had you try on your family and friends in college. Kori and her hubby are probably gonna get their doctorate behind this or at the very least fodder for a great senior thesis. Or maybe they are fans of the comedy classic Trading Places.

Kori & Tim as: Randolph and Mortimer
DPG as: Louis Winthorpe the III
???? as: Billy Ray Valentine ... not sure who gets the part but it needs to be an outcast who is now a prominent member of the exec team, the new nephew so to speak ...

But plenty of good roles TBD ... Clarence Beeks, Coleman the butler,

All i know I know is DPG is only some whiskey, santa suit and a gun from proving one of them right in their little social experiment. And to think they, may have "shook" the whole site over a measly dollar ...

You Killa?

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 01:57 PM
I see some filibustering going on in this thread. I would like my representatives to do less talking and have more action. My tax money is going to waste with all this mud slinging.

Like your avy ...

midnightpulp
01-24-2012, 01:59 PM
You Killa?

Quit trolling, Culburn.

manufan10
01-24-2012, 02:00 PM
:cry Don't lynch me! :cry

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Quit trolling, Culburn.

Ohhhhhhhh! Let Killa speak for himself. He's a big boy.

C'mon, Killa.

I'm waiting.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 02:02 PM
I will prevent the BMF from protesting if you and your white contingent stop the racism toward my people, NOW. If you can't agree to my demands then we will be forced to take action. On some huey newton shit.

Being accused of racism is a bad thing for a politician. Maybe we can negotiate. I'll ease up on the crusade against you fake blacks, and you stop defending every black QB with great wheels and a shitty arm who can't understand a playbook.

NASpurs
01-24-2012, 02:03 PM

Like your avy ...

:toast Got the blue kit instead of the red/white one. Looks really nice.

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 02:05 PM
You Killa?

I guess, where we differ I just see this as funny. i doubt 90% of what is being talked about happens. I just think it was funny that DPG feels he was wronged and then others validated that opinion, which i think made him more upset.

No one has been pinked (far as i know)
this committee has not done anything real (yet) but come on this thread has been hilarious.

Let me get my thoughts on the official record. No one should be pinked for trolling, youtube videos or repetitive banter. If that makes me a sympathizer for you guys then so be it. I also think DPG is great as well. Sure his arrogance is almost Kobe like, but he helps make this place better just like you, Kool and Luva do just in different ways.
We just need to be better as a forum, me thinks. but again Im not an executive I just speak for the common man. But some folks have crossed the line of human decency and I think the site owners should clean that up (not full censorship) not a committee ...but it's not my site it's Kori's

Trill Clinton
01-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Being accused of racism is a bad thing for a politician. Maybe we can negotiate. I'll ease up on the crusade against you fake blacks, and you stop defending every black QB with great wheels and a shitty arm who can't understand a playbook.

:lol gtfoh

Giuseppe
I guess, where we differ I just see this as funny.

That's enough.

Off with ya....have lots of fun.

midnightpulp
I guess, where we differ I just see this as funny. i doubt 90% of what is being talked about happens. I just think it was funny that DPG feels he was wronged and then others validated that opinion, which i think made him more upset.

No one has been pinked (far as i know)
this committee has not done anything real (yet) but come on this thread has been hilarious.

Let me get my thoughts on the official record. No one should be pinked for trolling, youtube videos or repetitive banter. If that makes me a sympathizer for you guys then so be it. I also think DPG is great as well. Sure his arrogance is almost Kobe like, but he helps make this place better jut like you, Kool and Luva do just in different ways.
We just need to be better as a forum, me thinks. but again Im not an executive I just speak for the common man. But some folks have crossed the line of human decency and I think the site owners should clean that up (not full censorship) not a committee ...but it's not my site it's Kori's

They do not. They have welched on fellow Spurstalkers, which is inexcusable.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 02:09 PM
They do not. They have welched on fellow Spurstalkers, which is inexcusable.

:rolleyes & this stupid ass here is still making it about unpaid bets.

Whatever gets you thru it, Midst, I suppose.

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 02:11 PM
Ohhhhhhhh! Let Killa speak for himself. He's a big boy.

C'mon, Killa.

I'm waiting.

For what? I'm not asking for an exec committee spot. the only thing I did was continue some back and forth with DPG and give my two cents on some potential members. I have repeatedly said neither luva or Kool should be pinked, and I have spoken on your behalf as well. I gave you my thoughts in the post before this one, but don't see what issues you should have with anything I said.

I think this has been one of the funniest threads on here in a long-time. Props to Tim and Kori no matter what their motives are. If this crap comes to pass and if you are unfairly pinked ...I will speak out then as well. But im not gonna say the sky is falling when most of the folks here have been obviously trolling and making jokes.

ElNono
01-24-2012, 02:12 PM
There's a lot of fine folk here... guys like Killa, mid, stretch, DPG... they're all good guys and would make worthy nominees that said, the list needed to be narrowed down to 3 nominees and after a long night of soul-searching and sleep my 3 nominations are:

- rayjayjohnson (solid campaigning, international perspective)
- HarlemHeat (Heat underrepresented, solid takes)
- DoK (like any smart Jew, he paid to be here)

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 02:13 PM
For what? I'm not asking for an exec committee spot.

Just as long as you don't have to kick the stool out you can rest your head and watch from the cheap seats.

WTF is wrong is you?

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 02:16 PM

No :lol. You've misjudged me

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Just as long as you don't have to kick the stool out you can rest your head and watch from the cheap seats.

WTF is wrong is you?

Cubby it ain't the end of the world. Just check your own asshole from here on out and you'll be okay. Keep the status quo and you'll be facing a firing squad and a last cigarette. I hope you like Lucky Strike cuz that's what you'll be getting.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 02:20 PM
Cubby it ain't the end of the world. Just check your own asshole from here on out and you'll be okay. Keep the status quo and you'll be facing a firing squad and a last cigarette. I hope you like Lucky Strike cuz that's what you'll be getting.

Well, you'll have to convene said squad & pull the trigger on me.

Let us proceed...

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 02:20 PM

WTF is wrong is you?

Cully you are one of my favorite posters on the internets. But man, when someone pisses in your cornflakes, you are not above releasing "friendly fire". I do not stand as you say shoulder to shoulder with you but I have been the court appointed Public defender that has stuck up for you plenty of times.

I guess I just see this as empty threats, but if it happens and i feel the site is unjust then I will no longer frequent the place. But why should i get upset about the imaginary power bestowed on what you called a "kangroo court". :lol

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 02:23 PM
There's a lot of fine folk here... guys like Killa, mid, stretch, DPG... they're all good guys and would make worthy nominees that said, the list needed to be narrowed down to 3 nominees and after a long night of soul-searching and sleep my 3 nominations are:

- rayjayjohnson (solid campaigning, international perspective)
- HarlemHeat (Heat underrepresented, solid takes)
- DoK (like any smart Jew, he paid to be here)

How can you take a post like this seriously. Soul-searching over the 20th member of a internet forum "executive committe"? :lmao

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 02:23 PM
Killa, you say I'm arrogant (maybe to a degree I'll admit, but it's part of the show). But what are your thoughts on a man (*a little one without doubt) who gets welshed on but then turns around and pays up when he loses in a big way? You can't have an ego and do that, right?

BUMP
01-24-2012, 02:24 PM
:lol not sure why everybody hates DPG

tbh i don't know how to say this without sounding gay but he's one of my favorite posters imho

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 02:24 PM

Let us proceed...

Don't force our hand like this, Giu. Just accept the new order and move on. You aren't being completely neutered, you're just getting a few regulations put on you.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Cully you are one of my favorite posters on the internets. But man, when someone pisses in your cornflakes, you are not above releasing "friendly fire". I do not stand as you say shoulder to shoulder with you but I have been the court appointed Public defender that has stuck up for you plenty of times.

I guess I just see this as empty threats if it happens and i feel the site is unjust then I will no longer frequent the place. But why should i get upset about the imaginary power bestowed on what you called a "kangroo court". :lol

I shouldn't have to tell you "why", Killa.

Like I said, walk away and have your fun. You deserve it.

ElNono
01-24-2012, 02:26 PM
How can you take a post like this seriously. Soul-searching over the 20th member of a internet forum "executive committe"? :lmao

I take my responsibility towards my constituents seriously, tbh

BUMP

Let us proceed...

The Double Standard

DeadlyDynasty

tbh i don't know how to say this without sounding gay but he's one of my favorite posters imho

:tu

DPG is a boss, and like I said yesterday Kori and LJ already have plans for him. He's being groomed

Pelicans78
01-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Don't force our hand like this, Giu. Just accept the new order and move on. You aren't being completely neutered, you're just getting a few regulations put on you.

Regulations worry me. I would rather see someone completely get obliterated rather than having them being controlled due to regulations. If Cubby is out of line, then its best if he's eliminated instead of keeping him on life support with regulations. But, I'll take a look at the regulations before rendering judgment.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Don't force our hand like this, Giu.

Please. I'm not going to make it easy on ya. You got the rope.

Use it, or, put it down and act like somebody.

Let us proceed...

Killakobe81
Killa, you say I'm arrogant (maybe to a degree I'll admit, but it's part of the show). But what are your thoughts on a man (*a little one without doubt) who gets welshed on but then turns around and pays up she he loses in a big way? You can't have an ego and do that, right?

Oh DPG, dont get me wrong I'm arrogant too :toast

You and I are like Doc and Johnny Ringo trading lines in Italian and showing off our skills with 6-shooter and a tin cup. :ihit

I dont agree with welshing ...but like my man Sonny says (Bronx tale) now you have that man out of your life for $20 ...you got off cheap. Plus to be honest I dont even know the details of "the bet" ...so tough for me to judge.

Giuseppe
Regulations worry me. I would rather see someone completely get obliterated rather than having them being controlled due to regulations. If Cubby is out of line, then its best if he's eliminated instead of keeping him on life support with regulations. But, I'll take a look at the regulations before rendering judgment.

You, 78?

BUMP
01-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Please. I'm not going to make it easy on ya. You got the rope.

Use it, or, put it down and act like somebody.

Let us proceed...

Hello everybody my name is Shannon and I attend the great Texas Tech University!! I am currently a junior who is double majoring in Sociology and Psychology. I hope to one day be able to help people with mental disorders and get them back to functioning in society. In the Fall of 09 I pledged AdPi and it was the best decision of my life! I love to ride around in the car with the top off singing loud music while going out with my girls. I absolutely love my sisters and I don't know what I'd do without them! They mean the world to me! I don't like drama. I speak my mind, some like it, some don't. I feel that you get out of life what you put into it. Being a Christian, God is my everything and means the world to me! If you need to know anything else just ask

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 02:30 PM
Hello everybody my name is Shannon and I attend the great Texas Tech University!! I am currently a junior who is double majoring in Sociology and Psychology. I hope to one day be able to help people with mental disorders and get them back to functioning in society. In the Fall of 09 I pledged AdPi and it was the best decision of my life! I love to ride around in the car with the top off singing loud music while going out with my girls. I absolutely love my sisters and I don't know what I'd do without them! They mean the world to me! I don't like drama. I speak my mind, some like it, some don't. I feel that you get out of life what you put into it. Being a Christian, God is my everything and means the world to me! If you need to know anything else just ask

You, BUMP?

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 02:31 PM

They don't don't hate me. They feel let down. Kori and Uncle Tim built me up as the savior, the chosen one, The Regulator. They built up a dependency and when Timvp pulled this last night and i fell short (lol) it was so unexpected that now they are angry.

Theres nothing coming people. The oracle told me I'm not the one.

BUMP
01-24-2012, 02:32 PM

BUMP
01-24-2012, 02:32 PM
You, BUMP?

The Triple Standard

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 02:33 PM
The Triple Standard

That's okay, BUMP, you just go and have lots & lots of fun.

Pelicans78
You, 78?

Its not personal Cubby. I think there is room for you on ST. But why restrict you to regulations? I don't think its fair to this forum and fellow posters to have too many regulations. Some regulation is always needed, but I will take a look at the regulations before rendering judgement.

Killakobe81
I shouldn't have to tell you "why", Killa.

Like I said, walk away and have your fun. You deserve it.

who hates DPG? I don't. Half the posters I cant even remember their names. This is like west Baltimore and only the greats have their names ring out ...DPG is the goods. Jamstone, Harlem, DPG, DOK, Cully, Tlong, Luva, Kool, Lefty, Lil Penny, stretch, Baseline Lngrr I can name those guys off the top of the dome. Some of the guys names are memorable for posting skills others just off of "personality or style" ...

midnightpulp
01-24-2012, 02:35 PM
:rolleyes & this stupid ass here is still making it about unpaid bets.

Whatever gets you thru it, Midst, I suppose.

It's about much more than that. It's about the blatant disrespect they showed their fellow forum members. When I lost a bet to luva, I paid ASAP. He choose not to pay me and Deadly out of spite (as did Kool with DPG). That type of pettiness will not be tolerated in the new Spurstalk.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Its not personal Cubby. I think there is room for you on ST. But why restrict you to regulations? I don't think its fair to this forum and fellow posters to have too many regulations. Some regulation is always needed, but I will take a look at the regulations before rendering judgement.

Jesus H. Christ!!!!!! It's not about me, you idiot. They're going to lynch people, 78. Try and not have so much fun for 5 fuckin' minutes and think about what you're doing, man.

Killakobe81
01-24-2012, 02:36 PM
who hates DPG? I don't. Half the posters I cant even remember their names. This is like west Baltimore and only the greats have their names ring out ...DPG is the goods. Jamstone, Harlem, DPG, DOK, Cully, Tlong, Luva, Kool, Lefty, Lil Penny, stretch, Baseline Lngrr I can name those guys off the top of the dome. Some of the guys names are memorable for posting skills others just off of "personality or style" ...

And Mono can't forget Mono ...

Findog
01-24-2012, 02:37 PM

stretch (lol nepotism)
redzero (lol hipster)
benefactor (lol Texans)
DoK (lol jew)

DeadlyDynasty
JaG
lilpenny

are also good candidates.

BUMP
01-24-2012, 02:37 PM
Jesus H. Christ!!!!!! It's not about me, you idiot. They're going to lynch people, 78. Try and not have so much fun for 5 fuckin' minutes and think about what you're doing, man.

The Quadruple Standard

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 02:38 PM
It's about much more than that. It's about the blatant disrespect they showed their fellow forum members. When I lost a bet to luva, I paid ASAP. He choose not to pay me and Deadly out of spite (as did Kool with DPG). That type of pettiness will not be tolerated in the new Spurstalk.

You're still obsessing about the unpaid bets. It ain't about that, you peanut for a brain asshole, you. Everybody is having fun and you're stuck on the unpaid bets.

- "Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- Albert Brooks - "Mother"

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Killa, don't play dumb though. You know the details of how Kool and Cull welshed. Everyone does. I turned right around and paid my debts though.

Pelicans78
01-24-2012, 02:39 PM

I told you I haven't made any judgments yet.

Besides, I grew up in Mississippi. We all know about lynchings.

midnightpulp
01-24-2012, 02:40 PM
You're still obsessing about the unpaid bets. It ain't about that, you peanut for a brain asshole, you. Everybody is having fun and you're stuck on the unpaid bets.

- "Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- Albert Brooks - "Mother"

Now with the movie quotes. You're trolling. You're the one having lots of fun. I'm taking this seriously, believe or not. The Redwood's stance is firm.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 02:40 PM
I told you I haven't made any judgments yet.

Besides, I grew up in Mississippi. We all know about lynchings.

Then you'll be to home with this lynch mob.

Go. Have fun.

midnightpulp
01-24-2012, 02:41 PM

Go. Have fun.

Quit trolling, Culburn.

Pelicans78

Go. Have fun.

:hang

DPG21920
Seppe, don't play dumb or act innocent. I told you The Bet changed everything. It was all fun and games until that line was crossed. Kori even stepped in for the first time to warn against your actions and the ripple effect they would have. You didn't even pause.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 02:42 PM
:hang

Killakobe81
Killa, don't play dumb though. You know the details of how Kool and Cull welshed. Everyone does. I turned right around and paid my debts though.

Tbh, I don't. I do remember you or Mid was asking me if I would stand with the welshers ...and I do remember something about a paypal account. But I did not know any details until recently, when posts went back and forth about "I was gonna pay but then was told not to" ... hard to keep track of dat shit. Heck i dont bother remembering Kobe's draft slot so why would i bother with internet debts on a non-gambling site? :lol

Blake

Rofl that describes 1 in 3 chicks at Tech.

If she'd had said that she also likes to get bent over the fraternity house pool table just several hours before Sunday School, then it would have been 1 in 2. imo.

Giuseppe
Seppe, don't play dumb or act innocent. I told you The Bet changed everything. It was all fun and games until that line was crossed. Kori even stepped in for the first time to warn against your actions and the ripple effect they would have. You didn't even pause.

You silly SOB, you.