PDA

View Full Version : I Had Every Intention Of Throwing My Shoes Into The Stands

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 08:55 AM
:lol but I realized that I spent almost 2 bills on em...so fuck it...I really had every intention of hanging up my jersey…but sitting right before me was the most precious site I’d ever seen… A note from Mama –K the contents of which I cannot share. However, I will say this, it moved me to simply comeback with the knowledge that we have kindred spirits and no matter what she ultimately will have my back, sometimes I may like it, sometimes I may not but at the end of the day she’s my ultimate judge.

For all that she’s allowed me I was stepping away from the game very un-Kobe like. Not as she wanted but as I wanted and that wasn’t fair to her…or the process…I'm convinced she loves me..or really really likes me...:lol

Here’s what I ultimately got from her message:

“Kool if it makes you happy it can’t be that bad.”
XQEy4Dr5zEc

TheSanityAnnex
01-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Don't mention my family. I've grown tired of you.

Thanks.

manufan10
01-24-2012, 09:39 AM
What is this guy blabbering about now?

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 09:40 AM
Kori just mocking Spurstalk

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Kori just mocking Spurstalk

Stop it please...if she wanted me banned she would have after all I've done...obviously there's some redeeming quality about me...we all deserve 2nd chances .

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 09:56 AM
Stop it please...if she wanted me banned she would have after all I've done...obviously there's some redeeming quality about me...we all deserve 2nd chances .

Your posting credentials will be under review with the NBA Forum Executive Committee, and we'll decide if you are worthy of posting here.

regards,

monosylab1k, NBA Forum Executive Committee member

manufan10
01-24-2012, 09:58 AM
IF I was on the NBA Forum Executive Committee, I wouldn't ban Kool.. I would just pink him so he couldn't start pointless, irrelevant threads 20 times a day. :toast

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 10:08 AM
Your posting credentials will be under review with the NBA Forum Executive Committee, and we'll decide if you are worthy of posting here.

regards,

monosylab1k, NBA Forum Executive Committee member

Uhh uhh uhh uhh uhh uhh uhhh uugh...you can't touch this..like M.C Hammer said...Kori will veto any harm that comes my way....I'm like Achilles from the movie Troy..:lol..

Your first order of business should be testing this new process out on me...