PDA

View Full Version : It's official: Ron Paul got screwed in Iowa

cheguevara
01-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Iowa vote fraud official

It’s official, or is it? Once again the establishment is showing it’s cards in an obvious attempt to defraud Ron Paul from the nomination, as Iowa GOP ‘officials’ purposely disrupt and permanently invalidate the 2012 Iowa Caucus.

The official Caucus website, in conjunction with the Des Moines Register, had to come forward Thursday to claim the official results can “never be certified” after 8 different precincts turn up invalid results due to “missing votes” and changing stories.

For the first time in history, the Iowa GOP decided to change the final vote count to a “Secret location” for what was claimed to be “security concerns.” The unprecedented change in venue came as a shock to most Iowans who are used to seeing the final results tallied at State Party Headquarters in Des Moines, in full view of the public.

What played out as a result was a mockery of democracy as Iowa election officials permanently skewed the results of the caucus, illegally miscounting and completely dismissing votes for Ron Paul, many of which were ironically from precincts that Romney lost in ’08.

Other missing or “uncounted” votes were expected to be heavy Ron Paul supporting, major populated areas and college town precincts, now leaving the true winner forever in question.

Additionally, Iowa’s establishment politicians now say 121,503 people voted overall, strangely down from the 122,255 it had originally reported. This could be due to new official results not including the 8 precincts that showed skewed results in the new final totals, but the truth may never be fully understood.

As if that’s not odd enough, hidden within all the commotion, even though many votes were missing, uncounted, and changed, including the official result totals for both Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum, no mention at all has been given to the new total Ron Paul should now have and if his votes were also miscounted or left out like the two ‘front-runners” votes were reported to have been. Especially considering how close Ron Paul came to winning, one would think his totals would be just as important to review as well.

The Ron Paul camp, as usual, has downplayed the situation for fear of being an easy target and giving the establishment an excuse to label him and his supporters conspiracy "theorists," a very common tactic used by the establishment and it's media throughout Paul’s career. Instead, he’s tried to remain humble and look at the bright side in saying, "a strong third is still pretty good and still sends a message to the establishment and the American people."

lot more here: http://www.examiner.com/conspiracy-in-denver/iowa-vote-fraud-official

boutons_deux
01-24-2012, 10:11 AM
Very appropriate to screw him, as Ron Paul wants to screw America.

He's a loser, always has been, and always will be, no matter how the votes are (mis)counted.

cheguevara
01-24-2012, 10:20 AM
So you are for fraud in democratic elections.

Good to know where you stand and where you are coming from.

cheguevara
01-24-2012, 10:25 AM
:lmao everyone was in on it

fDC_0vBZ75Y

DarrinS
01-24-2012, 10:34 AM
It's official: nobody cares

cheguevara
01-24-2012, 10:39 AM
another one for fraud. No wonder they thought they can get away with it.

mercos
01-24-2012, 12:17 PM
We can not seem to have an election for anything these days without fraud occurring. I find it mildly amusing that the GOP keeps focusing on things like voter ID to fix the fraud problem when the real transgressions occur with the election officials. There is a great line from Gangs of New York where a corrupt politician points out that the voters don't matter, the vote counters do.

boutons_deux
01-24-2012, 12:25 PM
party primaries aren't elections, and should be extrapolated state and federal elections.

Cry Havoc
01-24-2012, 02:23 PM
It's official: nobody cares

The GOP definitely doesn't care about nominating or hyping a fiscally sound, morally stable individual who thinks throwing trillions of dollars away on war is a bad idea.

I hate many of the decisions Obama has been making in office lately, and I would vote for him over Romney, Santorum, or Gingrich without a second thought. Put Ron Paul on the 2012 ticket and I'm voting GOP.

ChumpDumper
01-24-2012, 02:27 PM
So it's not official.

hater
01-24-2012, 02:41 PM
party primaries aren't elections, and should be extrapolated state and federal elections.

so it's ok to rig them?

greyforest
01-24-2012, 02:50 PM
in particular, watching the revision of earlier primary votes is such a hilarious spectacle. so many "mistakes" were uncovered to the benefit of whichever candidate is the GOP-declared front runner that particular week. Also, watch closely and laugh as the GOP continually limits and shuts down Ron Paul's exposure.

4>0rings
01-24-2012, 06:35 PM
"For the first time in history, the Iowa GOP decided to change the final vote count to a “Secret location” for what was claimed to be “security concerns.” The unprecedented change in venue came as a shock to most Iowans who are used to seeing the final results tallied at State Party Headquarters in Des Moines, in full view of the public."

:lmao Fuck this system.

Wild Cobra
01-25-2012, 03:31 AM
Very appropriate to screw him, as Ron Paul wants to screw America.

He's a loser, always has been, and always will be, no matter how the votes are (mis)counted.
I'm sure loyal democrats like you believe that. I'll bet the democrat election employees who screwed with the ballots believed they were doing the right thing too.

ChumpDumper
01-25-2012, 04:26 AM
I'm sure loyal democrats like you believe that. I'll bet the democrat election employees who screwed with the ballots believed they were doing the right thing too.What is your evidence they were Democrats?

Wild Cobra
01-25-2012, 04:53 AM
What is your evidence they were Democrats?
Educated guess.

Ever see the statistics of government employees who are paper pushers? Mostly liberal democrats.

Also followed the antics going on during the 2004 Washington State Elections in King County.

Funny the way they kept finding more votes to make a governor.

ChumpDumper
01-25-2012, 05:13 AM
Educated guess.

Ever see the statistics of government employees who are paper pushers? Mostly liberal democrats.

Also followed the antics going on during the 2004 Washington State Elections in King County.

Funny the way they kept finding more votes to make a governor.So you just lied.

ChumpDumper
01-25-2012, 05:26 AM
Nothing I have seen suggests this was anything other than a purely Republican party exercise.

You'll have to prove otherwise, WC.

cheguevara
01-25-2012, 09:24 AM
So you just lied.

so did you regarding Rand Paul and profiling dark foreigns.

ChumpDumper
01-25-2012, 12:43 PM
so did you regarding Rand Paul and profiling dark foreigns.Nope. It's all there.

You lie in pretty much every thread you start, including this one.

cheguevara
01-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Nope. It's all there.

where? provide a link or quote thanks.

ChumpDumper
01-25-2012, 06:01 PM
where? provide a link or quote thanks.Already done.

By you, of all people.

Sorry you missed it.

You're welcome.

cheguevara
01-25-2012, 09:13 PM
Already done.

By you, of all people.

Sorry you missed it.

You're welcome.

Nothing there about profiling dark foreigners.

so you lied. thanks.

ChumpDumper
01-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Nothing there about profiling dark foreigners.

so you lied. thanks.Nope, there was. You showed us.

So you're not intelligent. Thanks.

cheguevara
01-25-2012, 10:03 PM
you're lying. post the link otherwise.

pretty easy to clear your name if you were not lying imo. too bad you are

ChumpDumper
01-25-2012, 10:08 PM
you're lying. post the link otherwise.

pretty easy to clear your name if you were not lying imoWhy should I post a link to something you posted when it was already pointed out to you by someone else?

We've been over this many times. You're either lying about it or too stupid to understand what you did. Either way it's pretty tiresome. Frankly, no one expects you to understand or be honest about it even if you could understand it. You're in brainwashed fanboy mode.

cheguevara
01-25-2012, 10:14 PM
you said this:

Rand says just pat down the darker foreign people.

you claim to prove it with this.

Sen. Paul said, "When the TSA head [John S] Pistole was here, he said, well, we need to do these invasive searches ... absolutely, we have to because an 8-year old in Kandahar exploded a bomb. To me that shows a bit of naivete to think that somehow there's a similarity between an 8-year old in Kandahar and an 8-year old in Bowling Green, Kentucky."

Rand Paul comparing patting down someone in Kentucky vs. someone in Kandahar does not qualify him suggesting patting down foreign dark people.

Sorry you lie.

ChumpDumper
01-25-2012, 10:16 PM
you said this:

you claim to prove it with this.

Rand Paul comparing patting down someone in Kentucky vs. someone in Kandahar does not qualify him suggesting patting down foreign dark people.

Sorry you lie.It suggests precisely that.

Thanks for posting it again. :tu

cheguevara
01-25-2012, 10:17 PM
It suggests precisely that.

then you're pretty fucking stupid. thanks.

ChumpDumper
01-25-2012, 10:18 PM
then you're pretty fucking stupid. thanks.On the contrary, you keep posting it without understanding it.

Thanks.

cheguevara
01-25-2012, 10:19 PM
On the contrary, you keep posting it without understanding it.

Thanks.

sorry you exposed yourself. We're done here.

ChumpDumper
01-25-2012, 10:20 PM
sorry you exposed yourself. We're done here.Sorry, you still don't understand what you're posting or what your messiah Ran has proclaimed from the mountaintop.

I'm sure you're not done exposing yourself anywhere.

cheguevara
01-25-2012, 10:33 PM
Sorry you are so dense to completely miss his point. :rolleyes

There have been dozens of bomb attacks in Kandahar with hundreds of dead in 2011. How many were there in Bowling, Kentucky?

ChumpDumper
01-26-2012, 04:33 AM
Sorry you are so dense to completely miss his point. :rolleyes

There have been dozens of bomb attacks in Kandahar with hundreds of dead in 2011. How many were there in Bowling, Kentucky?So you lied about being done here. :rolleyes

You're either saying Rand is too stupid to realize there have been attempts to put bombs on planes in the US or he's stupid enough to demand the TSA to pat down 8 year-old children in Afghanistan.

Which is it?

How stupid do you think Rand is?

cheguevara
01-26-2012, 09:37 AM
So you lied about being done here. :rolleyes

:lmao don't turn this on me. You are the one who claimed Rand was calling for it being done here to darkies. He doesn't. To white, black or blue kids. Nobody. Thus you lied.

You're either saying Rand is too stupid to realize there have been attempts to put bombs on planes in the US or he's stupid enough to demand the TSA to pat down 8 year-old children in Afghanistan.

There have been 3 "attempts" in US soil in the last 10 years. Are you stupid enough to make that threat comparable to what's going on in Kandahar? :lmao

cheguevara
01-26-2012, 11:26 AM
:lmao TSA claimed Paul was irate. But, but, let's take a look at the video:

:lol Obama claimed he was not detained

36DVRmnKjAM

A security video of U.S. Sen. Rand Paul at a Nashville International Airport checkpoint doesn't show him being "irate," as police asserted.

The Kentucky Republican ran afoul of a millimeter-wave screening machine Monday morning that went off as he tried to enter the airport terminal. Transportation Security Administration officials asked him to undergo a pat-down, but he refused.

An incident report describes the police response as encountering "a passenger being irate." But videos released by the Metro Airport Authority late Wednesday show Paul entering the security line at 7:57 a.m. and then alternately sitting and standing in a glass cubicle while being watched by authorities. Paul appears to make a few phone calls as well. :lol

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/202607/2/Nashville-airport-video-doesnt-show-irate-Sen-Rand-Paul-

cheguevara
01-26-2012, 11:36 AM
“Let’s just be clear,” Carney said, “the passenger was not detained."

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/carney-rand.jpg

ChumpDumper
01-26-2012, 02:56 PM
:lmao don't turn this on me. You are the one who claimed Rand was calling for it being done here to darkies. He doesn't. To white, black or blue kids. Nobody. Thus you lied."Ran" did. you lied about being done here.

There have been 3 "attempts" in US soil in the last 10 years. Are you stupid enough to make that threat comparable to what's going on in Kandahar? :lmaoA bomb is a bomb. "Ran" doesn't want to be patted down. He wants to pat down the people who are more likely to have bombs. And even you are can see who he's talking about. You just want to lie about it because it might make your son of god look bad.

in2deep
01-26-2012, 03:12 PM
:lmao everyone was in on it

fDC_0vBZ75Y

wow

ALVAREZ6
01-26-2012, 06:29 PM
The GOP definitely doesn't care about nominating or hyping a fiscally sound, morally stable individual who thinks throwing trillions of dollars away on war is a bad idea.

I hate many of the decisions Obama has been making in office lately, and I would vote for him over Romney, Santorum, or Gingrich without a second thought. Put Ron Paul on the 2012 ticket and I'm voting GOP.

:tu