PDA

View Full Version : darkhorse candidate

BUMP
01-24-2012, 05:20 PM
tbh i don't know how much of a shot i have to get this 20th spot but numerous people have begged me to run for it so I guess I'll officially submit my entry.

So here it is

And I also have a few ways to help improve spurstalk but they will go unnoticed because if i don't get elected i won't give a shit anymore and kill myself

I also have a picture of Koolaid_Man and lakaluva giving each other oral sex and timvp has agreed to let me spam the forum with the photo if not elected

so make your choice guise

jeebus
01-24-2012, 05:25 PM
:tu

Fergie The Florists
01-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Aye bro when u back in town? We gotta go clubbing with olly north tbh..he goes hard every fuckin weekend :cry

u guys 69 each other or what??

jjktkk
01-24-2012, 06:09 PM
tbh i don't know how much of a shot i have to get this 20th spot but numerous people have begged me to run for it so I guess I'll officially submit my entry.

So here it is

And I also have a few ways to help improve spurstalk but they will go unnoticed because if i don't get elected i won't give a shit anymore and kill myself

I also have a picture of Koolaid_Man and lakaluva giving each other oral sex and timvp has agreed to let me spam the forum with the photo if not elected

so make your choice guise

Can't you get elected and still show the photo?

Brazil
01-24-2012, 07:00 PM
Bump a darkhorse ? lol