PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kool...

TheSanityAnnex
01-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Shut the fuck up and take it like a man. You're bitching is pathetic. If you do get pinked, simply create a new name. You'd at least have the chance to drop the shitty persona you're currently using and start fresh.

Stalin
01-24-2012, 07:31 PM
are you really a kings fan?

pass1st
01-24-2012, 07:32 PM
'sup Stalin, he's gonna be an Anaheim Royals fan soon enough.

NRHector
01-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Shut the fuck up and take it like a man. You're bitching is pathetic. If you do get pinked, simply create a new name. You'd at least have the chance to drop the shitty persona you're currently using and start fresh.

there's the problem right there, he is not a man, he's a welcher

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 07:46 PM
He is acting like a chump :lol This has really affected him, but it's all carry over from The Bet.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 07:50 PM

whoa slow down..who says I'm bitching...:lol I'm angling...I just can't beleive you white boys would let a black man control you like this...especially if you didn't vote for Obama...Timvp is the new Obama...how yall gonna let him do that to ya...remember how the people was all excited over Obama..Yes we can :lmao just think about what the black man doing to you...yall never had to endure this type puppetry in your white history...I'm shocked to be honest :lol

I give Timbama much credit for pulling this off...just like Obama :lol