PDA

View Full Version : The New Collective Bargaining Agreement

timvp
01-24-2012, 07:56 PM
On Feb. 1, 2012, a new collective bargaining agreement will be unveiled on all of SpursTalk. In the meantime, I present before the you, the NBA Forum, the first draft of the new CBA.

The goal is to protect SpursTalk from further repercussions as outlined in The Blood Issue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190183). As mentioned previously, these policies are temporary but will need to be enforced to ensure the long-term well-being of SpursTalk.

POLICY CHANGES

Restricted Words
The following words, in alphabetical order, are now restricted on SpursTalk: beaner, fag, faggot, gook, nigga, ###### and spic. These words are not allowed in posts, user titles, signatures or images. Derivatives such as n|gger, be@ner and guuk are also restricted.

Child Sex Banter
This should be self-explanatory. Saying that another poster has sex with children is no longer kosher.

Researching and Revealing Personal Information
Scouring around the web for dirt on a fellow poster and then posting the findings is no longer allowed. For example, if Poster X makes you angry, you can't go find their Facebook and retaliate by posting pictures and other personal info. Attacks using real names, real locations, real pictures, etc. are only allowed if said poster offered the information to SpursTalk on their own free will. (Note: Get-together pictures don't count as "free will" and are considered private unless said poster used said pictures outside of the GTG pictures thread.)

ENFORCEMENT

Penalties
The first infraction will be a simple warning. A second infraction will result in a ban that is to not extend more than one week's time. A third infraction will result in at least a one month ban. Troll accounts with less than 100 posts who violate the new policies will be given a permanent ban. Other troll accounts will be given one warning prior to the permanent ban.

Snitching
SpursTalk will rely on you to report policy infractions. Please view the SpursTalk Bureau of Investigations thread for more information on the SBI subcommittee.

Policing
Kori and I are paying a person with no ties to SpursTalk to handle the warnings and bans. This person will ensure that there are no biases when handling the police work. Their username will be announced soon.

Lockdown
Until this cloud passes the SpursTalk community, new registrations will be suspended.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

We apologize for instituting these measures. We attempted to avoid such policies and succeeded for a period of nearly nine years. However, we feel that these policies are relatively mild and should not serve as obstacles for anyone who wishes to utilize the SpursTalk forums in a legitimate manner. At the same time, these policies should allow the community to avoid any further repercussions from outside sources.

Thank you for your time and your understanding.

Part 1: The Blood Issue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190183)

Part 2: The Amnesty Provision (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190184)

Part 3: The NBA Forum Executive Committee (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190188)

jeebus
01-24-2012, 07:57 PM
Sounds good.

timvp
01-24-2012, 07:57 PM
Please remember, the executive committee has the power to bring legislation that could overrule any of the above policies. However, note that such legislation would only cover the NBA Forum specifically and not the entirety of SpursTalk.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 08:00 PM
Oh crap, I use at least one of those words in damn near every post.

timvp
01-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Clarification to PM I already received (that was fast): these rules don't go into effect anywhere on SpursTalk until Feb. 1. So, I guess, live it up.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 08:02 PM
tbh what if i want to compliment another poster and say that he's just like esteemed NASA engineer Max Faget?

NASpurs
01-24-2012, 08:04 PM
You could actually pay a person to monitor/mod a forum? Didn't know that. I wonder in which section of craigslist you found 'em. Wonder how you qualify for such a job... :lol

Nathan89
01-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Please remember, the executive committee has the power to bring legislation that could overrule any of the above policies. However, note that such legislation would only cover the NBA Forum specifically and not the entirety of SpursTalk.

But then Kori could veto it, right? Which puts the members who voted for the bill at risk. Correct?

timvp
tbh what if i want to compliment another poster and say that he's just like esteemed NASA engineer Max Faget?

That is what the third-party po-po will be paid to determine. Tbh, "Four Rings, Fagets" - "I was only talking about NASA" will probably not hold up fwiw.

JayTheClown

This is good to know

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 08:06 PM
Snitching
SpursTalk will rely on you to report policy infractions. Please view the SpursTalk Bureau of Investigations thread for more information on the SBI subcommittee.

why you clowning your base dawg....they gots that shit without a doubt...

:lmao

but peep this is posting links to non personal sites like this ok...this is one that was sent to me earlier showing how my man Mono came out of the closet recently...is that fair game :lol

ClipperLuva (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=29319)
Same seat, different team

http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=29319&dateline=1327359333 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=29319)

Team: Los Angeles Clippers
SpursTalk Cash: $500

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif ..
http://www.theforumsite.com/forum.php?t=446930

timvp
01-24-2012, 08:07 PM
You could actually pay a person to monitor/mod a forum? Didn't know that. I wonder in which section of craigslist you found 'em. Wonder how you qualify for such a job... :lolTbh it's good work for an intern on his or her downtime if you are paying him or her anyways.

But then Kori could veto it, right? Which puts the members who voted for the bill at risk. Correct?Correct.

timvp
01-24-2012, 08:10 PM
but peep this is posting links to non personal sites like this ok...this is one that was sent to me earlier showing how my man Mono came out of the closet recently...is that fair game :lol

That type of research is not allowed. Thank you for the example, 'Laid_Man.

NASpurs
01-24-2012, 08:10 PM
I just worry that this young person will end up f'ed in the head once their internship runs out with Spurstalk.

Hopefully any liability and emotional/mental damage law suits are ironed out in the contract.

jag
01-24-2012, 08:11 PM
I'm going to be real for a second with you Mr. LJ:

Though I have been here since 2007, you and I have never been formally introduced. Hi, my name is Jon. I have never had an issue with any of the rules here, but I do have a problem with one of the things you stated in the above post. You said we can't use the word

nigga

I fully understand if this word is used in a racially insensitive or overtly offensive/negative way, but this type of slang (ending with an "a" not an "er") is used every day in a completely innocuous manner. In fact, I use this term often in my text messages to acknowledge friends of mine, brothers in heart, if you will. It is also used as a way to describe people of all color.

Examples:

"Hey, n*gga, what time are we all meeting up to watch the Tebow game?"

OR

"Yo, are you watching Full House right now? That nigga, Uncle Jesse be trippin."

I understand if people are using it with a "er" at the end, but I feel that we should be allowed to use the word(with an "a" at the end) as a term of endearment, to our fellow posters, and among our fellow posters.

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 08:11 PM
I like this...basically means we have to be creative with our racism now.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 08:12 PM
That type of research is not allowed. Thank you for the example, 'Laid_Man.

ok...serious question...what about tramp stamps, tongue rings, and male house guests from college:wakeup

NASpurs
01-24-2012, 08:14 PM

Though I have been here since 2007, you and I have never been formally introduced. Hi, my name is Jon. I have never had an issue with any of the rules here, but I do have a problem with one of the things you stated in the above post. You said we can't use the word

I fully understand if this word is used in a racially insensitive or overtly offensive/negative way, but this type of slang (ending with an "a" not an "er") is used every day in a completely innocuous manner. In fact, I use this term often in my text messages to acknowledge friends of mine, brothers in heart, if you will. It is also used as a way to describe people of all color.

Examples:

OR

"Yo, are you watching Full House right now? That nigga, Uncle Jesse be trippin."

I understand if people are using it with a "er" at the end, but I feel that we should be allowed to use the word(with an "a" at the end) as a term of endearment, to our fellow posters, and among our fellow posters.

Just stay away from the rap lyrics. It's like rolling the dice on that one.

DJ Mbenga
what about nigggga? is that allowed? i only took the risk of asking because i have a week left until the penalty period enters

Koolaid_Man

Examples:

OR

I've seen Tim use a variation of the word himself...He calls it Nikkra's or some shit...so as long as he abides by his own rules it's legit :lol

JayTheClown

Examples:

OR

You suburban kids still doing that huh? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 08:15 PM
I sense a crack in Tim's armor he called me out of my name...

jag
01-24-2012, 08:16 PM

I'm actually a full-grown man.

And yes.

NASpurs
01-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Can I use "ninja"?

Ninja please!

timvp
01-24-2012, 08:17 PM
I just worry that this young person will end up f'ed in the head once their internship runs out with Spurstalk.

Hopefully any liability and emotional/mental damage law suits are ironed out in the contract.

:lol That sounds like a bad movie plot.

"In a world where hope springs eternal and everything in life appears within her grasps, college freshman Samantha unknowingly stumbles upon the underbelly of human nature and is led down a dark and disturbing path of destruction and deceit only to find herself staring the ultimate yet unfortunate truth in the eyes..."

/movievoice

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Also, why aren't Asian racial slurs banned such as chink?

Because we'd never see Rogue again.

redzero
01-24-2012, 08:18 PM
:td

Robz4000
Aight, sounds good

JayTheClown
Agree with Jag..in today's young person society the word "nigga" has been a synonym for terms like "bro", "dawg", etc.

The fact that there are many posters on this forum who will use the word for hate should get the word restricted.

Kori Ellis
I'll answer the _Jag's question. I added the -a version to the list because it's used excessively and negatively here. (What a bunch of dumb ... for example). It may be added back in at a later date if people can simmer down for a while.

DeadlyDynasty

Ok from now on we're using restaurant code with your ilk. Stop being such a Canadian.

timvp
01-24-2012, 08:20 PM
ok...serious question...what about tramp stamps, tongue rings, and male house guests from college:wakeup

Only if you have four rings.

monosylab1k

Quit pretending to be black on the internet. Last warning or the Executive Committee will be forced to take action.

JamStone
Is public castration out of the question as possible punishment?

JamStone
01-24-2012, 08:21 PM
Can I use "ninja"?

Ninja please!

underrated variation imo... "nephew" as well

jag
01-24-2012, 08:22 PM
I'll answer the _Jag's question. I added the -a version to the list because it's used excessively and negatively here. (What a bunch of dumb ... for example). It may be added back in at a later date if people can simmer down for a while.

You see, everybody, this is why we can't have nice things.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Is Naurato still on the table? Can that be exposed continually?

JayTheClown
01-24-2012, 08:23 PM
Sorry that we grew up in nice neighborhoods with a stable family. It's nice actually knowing who my father is tbh. Can't hate on us for not being chosen to live in the shithole inner cities.

I do come from a stable family for your information (biological mother and father still married). I may have grown up in a shit hole, but its all good.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 08:23 PM
Only if you have four rings.

one in each ear..

one on your tongue

one wrapped around your cock...

fair?

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Snitching

Did I miss this thread or is it coming soon?

JayTheClown
01-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Quit pretending to be black on the internet. Last warning or the Executive Committee will be forced to take action.

I'm getting sick your ass man
Please do your worse

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm getting sick your ass man
Please do your worse

Okay honkey.

DeadlyDynasty
I do come from a stable family for your information (biological mother and father still married).

Then you aren't black. Drop the act.

jag
I do come from a stable family for your information (biological mother and father still married). I may have grown up in a shit hole, but its all good.

For what it's worth, you seem like you were raised well, tbh.

Do you look ghetto? By that I mean do you dress "hood"?

DJ Mbenga
01-24-2012, 08:26 PM

http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=29319&dateline=1327359333 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=29319)

what valuable information once the ban has been placed. the timing is curious.

JayTheClown
01-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Okay honkey.

LOL please inform me of why you believe I'm a honkey?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 08:27 PM
:lmao now we know for fact that calling Cully a child molester so much bothered him and led him to complain to kori

JayTheClown
For what it's worth, you seem like you were raised well, tbh.

Do you look ghetto? By that I mean do you dress "hood"?

Not since high school :lol

BUMP
oh wait, timvp's actually serious about all this :lol

I guess this is probably why people like me were left off the Committee

Koolaid_Man
Okay honkey.

I heard you came out late last year...

Slow motion for me Mono...:lol

BumcoxotNb0

DPG21920
I'm glad the racist stuff is at least put on hold. DoK should change his avatar to a mime now.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Then you aren't black. Drop the act.

timvp
I fully understand if this word is used in a racially insensitive or overtly offensive/negative way, but this type of slang (ending with an "a" not an "er") is used every day in a completely innocuous manner.

Bruh, I understand and agree. I've used "nikka" on the forum since its birth. However, it's unfortunately a slippery slope. For example, if Mono says "Niggas can't play quarterback because their brains are too small and they should stick to swinging from trees instead of turning the NFL into niggaball", he could argue that his use of "Nigga" itself wasn't inappropriate. And he'd have a point.

So the only way to truly do away with -er is to do away with -a and even words like nikka :depressed

BUMP
And I know there's a 0.0000000001% chance I'll actually get an answer from Kori/timvp but what was the "incident?"

DUNCANownsKOBE
There's plenty of racial slurs I can think of that weren't mentioned

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 08:29 PM
Also, what if we can lodge proof of what people say? Can you still post it? Like with how Giuseppe (who's "what should we do with Giuseppe" poll thread should have ended things, but didn't....) posting vile stuff is actually true with links?

timvp
Agree with Jag..in today's young person society the word "nigga" has been a synonym for terms like "bro", "dawg", etc.

Gook doesn't suffice? If you are officially requesting chink, I can discuss it with management.

Koolaid_Man
Bruh, I understand and agree. I've used "nikka" on the forum since its birth. However, it's unfortunately a slippery slope. For example, if Mono says "Niggas can't play quarterback because their brains are too small and they should stick to swinging from trees instead of turning the NFL into niggaball", he could argue that his use of "Nigga" itself wasn't inappropriate. And he'd have a point.

So the only way to truly do away with -er is to do away with -a and even words like nikka :depressed

I'm using colored and negro - you can't stop me :lol

DJ Mbenga
01-24-2012, 08:30 PM

this is a sad day in the site's existence if you ask me. im terribly dissapointed.

Giuseppe
Also, what if we can lodge proof of what people say? Can you still post it? Like with how Giuseppe (who's "what should we do with Giuseppe" poll thread should have ended things, but didn't....) posting vile stuff is actually true with links?

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

timvp
Can I use "ninja"?

Ninja please!

Yes.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 08:31 PM
And I know there's a 0.0000000001% chance I'll actually get an answer from Kori/timvp but what was the "incident?"
Some cuckold prolly visited this site and got really butthurt and alarmed by all the racial slurs and decided to go nuts reporting it. That's my guess.

monosylab1k
what valuable information once the ban has been placed. the timing is curious.

tbh I'm sure they were working on a dropping that as a Calculated Shit Bomb in the very near future, but with this turn of events, Kool panicked and revealed it now. Instead of a bang, a whimper. How sad. Luva is gonna be pissed when he sees this.

And clearly, that's not me, it's an imposter using my screen name. I'm not friends with Ashraf as everyone here knows.

Koolaid_Man
Chimp should be outlawed because it's a form of NIGGA

jag
:lmao now we know for fact that calling Cully a child molester so much bothered him and led him to complain to kori

All the sudden you're allowed to molest children without being teased on Spurstalk.

NASpurs
01-24-2012, 08:32 PM

Wait wait, just the word "nigga" is wrong but saying all that is ok? :lol

Ninja please!

Giuseppe
Some cuckold prolly visited this site and got really butthurt and alarmed by all the racial slurs and decided to go nuts reporting it. That's my guess.

Like over at AZ Central.

tee, hee.

jag

Nathan89

Comments like this will get tiring.

I will plea to my representatives to eliminate any committee members making excessive threats.

timvp
01-24-2012, 08:33 PM
Serious question tbh, if one were to copy and paste an old phrase containing such expletives, how would that be handled? Example: posting an old gem from the poster koriwhat.

Good question. I'd censor the quote, tbh.

"All the <expletives> on the South Side love my calf tats."

DUNCANownsKOBE
All the sudden you're allowed to molest children without being teased on Spurstalk.
True tbh, the new CBA views using racial slurs as a worse offense than molesting children.

If you're a black child molester then you're really protected by the new CBA.

Mori Chu
To me the worst things about this board aren't racial words or personal details. It's when people make 20 threads about the most insignificant things, like "LOL Mavs" or "Kobe goin for 40 tonight" or "we staaaacked". I can't keep up and I don't know what content, if any, is worth reading.

I'm also not a huge fan of how many posters use borderline pornographic images in their signatures. I like ladies as much as the next guy, but I don't come to this site to see hoochie girls rubbing their private parts up to the camera wearing a skimpy outfit. I guess it's possible to turn sigs off but I do want to see the non-offensive and relevant sig content.

Koolaid_Man
tbh I'm sure they were working on a dropping that as a Calculated Shit Bomb in the very near future, but with this turn of events, Kool panicked and revealed it now. Instead of a bang, a whimper. How sad. Luva is gonna be pissed when he sees this.

And clearly, that's not me, it's an imposter using my screen name. I'm not friends with Ashraf as everyone here knows.

who is CLipperLuva to me..It ain't LakaLuva so big deal...

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 08:34 PM
:cry they're calling me a child molester :cry make it stop :cry

jag
01-24-2012, 08:34 PM
True tbh, the new CBA views using racial slurs as a worse offense than molesting children.

If you're a black child molester then you're really protected by the new CBA.

Spurstalk protects child molesters more than Greece.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 08:35 PM
To me the worst things about this board aren't racial words or personal details. It's when people make 20 threads about the most insignificant things, like "LOL Mavs" or "Kobe goin for 40 tonight" or "we staaaacked". I can't keep up and I don't know what content, if any, is worth reading.

I'm also not a huge fan of how many posters use borderline pornographic images in their signatures. I like ladies as much as the next guy, but I don't come to this site to see hoochie girls rubbing their private parts up to the camera wearing a skimpy outfit. I guess it's possible to turn sigs off but I do want to see the non-offensive and relevant sig content.

shut the fuck up faggot ass N|gga stop being a pussy and go eat one..

signed Feb 1st ...

baseline bum
Wait, Naruto is off the table? That's the only reason I would have fought the upcoming ban vote that you know is coming on him.

monosylab1k

:lmao they started that thread in September. They've been working at this for months, only for all that work to get shit on in a day by Kori and timvp :lmao

And for them to be thinking about trolling a mere 8 days after the 10th anniversary of 9/11..........smh that's just sad. They must really hate America and freedom.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 08:36 PM
I agree with this 100%. I can't stand how posters on this site have sigs that I don't wanna scroll through when I'm sitting in a lecture hall/at work.

It doesn't make you any more of a man or badass to have pictures of half naked women you've never met in your sig

timvp
01-24-2012, 08:36 PM
Is Naurato still on the table? Can that be exposed continually?

IIRC, it was exposed using a now banished practice so luva would be off the hook ... pending pro-naurato legislation.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 08:37 PM
:cry why wasn't I picked? :cry

timvp
Did I miss this thread or is it coming soon?

Coming soon.

DUNCANownsKOBE
timvPIMP, when can we expect rulings on all the trolls/accounts in the amnesty thread tbh.

NASpurs
01-24-2012, 08:38 PM
What's the name of this new "pro-Naruto" bill passing through for legislation?

timvp
01-24-2012, 08:39 PM

This is coming from an even higher power.

jag
:lmao they started that thread in September. They've been working at this for months, only for all that work to get shit on in a day by Kori and timvp :lmao

And for them to be thinking about trolling a mere 8 days after the 10th anniversary of 9/11..........smh that's just sad. They must really hate America and freedom.

:lmao that shit is gold though

Koolaid_Man

well whomever sent it didn't give me a heads up...but i beleive it's you anyway...you're a flaming horny little sweet cake jerker

jeebus
IIRC, it was exposed using a now banished practice so luva would be off the hook ... pending pro-naurato legislation.

Should be one of the top pieces of legislation imo

BUMP
i agree with this 100%. I can't stand how posters on this site have sigs that i don't wanna scroll through when i'm sitting in a lecture hall/at work.

It doesn't make you any more of a man or badass to have pictures of half naked women you've never met in your sig

+1

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 08:40 PM
What's the name of this new "pro-Naruto" bill passing through for legislation?

Not sure but it's definitely in the works. We'll make the case that lakaluva's Naruto loving Max Faget-ness should be given special status.

DPG21920
While everyone is here, Uncle & Aunt, can you please let the fine people of ST know that I am not the favored one. I'm not the hero this board needs right now.

jag

Rick Perry?

Giuseppe

Thank you.

Only pussies and asshole complain to Kori.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Jerry Sandusky?

jeebus
sup jones

Giuseppe
Rick Perry?

Your mother's balloon knot.

monosylab1k
:lmao that shit is gold though

:lol that thread is pretty damn funny, I admit. Would have been nice to see how they planned on dropping this CSB. But it's even funnier to see this ruling go down, and Kool panic and quickly throw it out there.

Koolaid_Man
Coming soon.

If you let them continue using chimp you're allowing them to insult you as a black man..whatcha say my light skinned brutha..shoulder to shoulder with Kool on this one eh?

timvp

If there are working links to personal information posted on SpursTalk by that individual, such information is not covered in these CBA.

Edit: But even if Cully talked about child sex at some point, that topic is still off the table.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Thank you.

Only pussies and asshole complain to Kori.

Didn't you complain that what she was doing is wrong to her? I'm just here to talk basketball though.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 08:43 PM
While everyone is here, Uncle & Aunt, can you please let the fine people of ST know that I am not the favored one. I'm not the hero this board needs right now.

we all saw mighty mouse...we know :lol

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Didn't you complain that what she was doing is wrong to her? I'm just here to talk basketball though.

It's the not the same and you know it, asshole.

jag
01-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Your mother's balloon knot.

They're going to pink your ass so fast, you old child-touching faggot.

these rules don't go into effect anywhere on SpursTalk until Feb. 1. So, I guess, live it up.

NASpurs
01-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Did you guys finally cave in to Google's demands?

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 08:45 PM
They're going to pink your ass so fast, you old child-touching faggot.

lmcontrollinao!!!

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 08:46 PM
If there are working links to personal information posted on SpursTalk by that individual, such information is not covered in these CBA.

Edit: But even if Cully talked about child sex at some point, that topic is still off the table.

This makes no sense. This is like seeing a video of someone committing a crime and the person who did it is clear and admits it, but he wasn't read his Miranda rights so the case is thrown out.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 08:47 PM
It's the not the same and you know it, asshole.

So you complained. You may want to quantify it, but you complained.

Trill Clinton
Already, this is all the Black Mafia Family wanted all along. A rule in place to prevent the use of any variation of the n word by non blacks. Is it coo if the real niccas like myself, jay, creepn and huey still use it, tho?

Giuseppe
So you complained. You may want to quantify it, but you complained.

Horseshit. It's the not the same and you know it, asshole.

Kyle Orton
A new era of SpursTalk imho. The changes will hurt many, myself included, but it should also return the NBA Forum to its former glory.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 08:48 PM
A new era of SpursTalk imho. The changes will hurt many, myself included, but it should also return the NBA Forum to its former glory.

2 rings by Kobe later.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 08:49 PM

not even the Surgery Kobe got in Germany would help TOSB with this...

naw naw naw N|gga yall fucked :lol

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 08:49 PM
Horseshit. It's the not the same and you know it, asshole.

I gave an honest response. I don't see how it's different.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Already, this is all the Black Mafia Family wanted all along. A rule in place to prevent the use of any variation of the n word by non blacks. Is it coo if the real niccas like myself, jay, creepn and huey still use it, tho?

no, because you're not black.

Giuseppe
I gave an honest response. I don't see how it's different.

That is where you being the asshole part is cogent.

jag
"What's up my colored friend?" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Koolaid_Man
I jus wanna know if TimVp gonna keep letting Midget insult his race by calling CHIMP...and of Kori is going to allow someone to rag on her man like that

timvp
01-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Did you guys finally cave in to Google's demands?

Google? I don't think Google cares about luva's Naurato obsession tbh.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 08:51 PM
"What's up my colored friend?" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Your mother doesn't care as long he's carrying 14 inches.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 08:52 PM
I jus wanna know if TimVp gonna keep letting Midget insult his race by calling CHIMP...and of Kori is going to allow someone to rag on her man like that

You're still posting despite the forum voting in Kori's poll and you trying to cuck, so I think it's fine.

Koolaid_Man
Kori and Tim this is both your chances to prove your love for the one they call Kool

JayTheClown
no, because you're not black.

Answer me this if you dont mind Mono. Really, where are you from?

Giuseppe
You're still posting despite the forum voting in Kori's poll and you trying to cuck, so I think it's fine.

& don't forget about the unpaid bets, sweetheart.

timvp
01-24-2012, 08:53 PM

As written, no. However, that would be potentially entertaining legislation that calls for "nigga" being allowed to those posters who can actually prove they are black :lol

DPG21920
That is where you being the asshole part is cogent.

Then you complained. You kept giving me the same excuse when you were playing dumb and we all know you are a sick person. Like really sick.

Giuseppe

His mother's asshole. It was a breach birth.

jag
Your mother doesn't care as long he's carrying 14 inches.

I won't respond to you anymore until you're pink, bitch.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 08:54 PM
Then you complained. You kept giving me the same excuse when you were playing dumb and we all know you are a sick person. Like really sick.

Nonsense. Not the same at all, asshole.

Pelicans78
Jerry Sandusky?

:lol

Koolaid_Man

Do you really think if they made it a viable option for me I'd go through with the cuck...

nope..I like privacy these days :lol

Giuseppe
I won't respond to you anymore until you're pink, bitch.

lmvictoriousao!!!

Next!

monosylab1k

White America

timvp
01-24-2012, 08:55 PM

Bro if racism of every kind were censored SpursTalk would have about 7 posts per day.

Giuseppe
White America

& his mother's ass crack. It was a C Section.

Koolaid_Man

yeah I've been a bad bad boy...I betcha I make Kori smile more than any poster here...

JayTheClown
01-24-2012, 08:57 PM
White America

Where in white America? I just want to know the kind of black people you have been in contact with so I can understand where your coming from. I assume you have never known a black person personally before, right?

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 08:58 PM
Where in white America? I just want to know the kind of black people you have been in contact with so I can understand where your coming from. I assume you have never known a black person personally before, right?

Only his mother's boyfriend, Rufus.

Brazil

wtf ? :lol

monosylab1k

I lived in New York for a couple years and regularly visited Spanish Harlem. I know hood ass black people when I see them. I know real black people when I see them. You're neither.

DPG21920

You don't get to talk to me. You welshed with Kool. I, like a man, paid my debts even after that fact. I may not be The One, but I'm light years ahead of you.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 08:59 PM
You don't get to talk to me. You welshed with Kool. I, like a man, paid my debts even after that fact. I may not be The One, but I'm light years ahead of you.

Kid, I ignore no one.

It's my religion.

JayTheClown
I lived in New York for a couple years and regularly visited Spanish Harlem. I know hood ass black people when I see them. I know real black people when I see them. You're neither.

Oh ok, I'm from Jamaica, Queens. So we have something in common. :toast

jag

As someone living in the Dirty Souf, I see some pretty hardcore brothers on a weekly basis (I'd say "daily basis" but I live in a pretty nice area).

DPG21920
I'm just here to talk basketball though.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 09:00 PM
Bro if racism of every kind were censored SpursTalk would have about 7 posts per day.

why does black have a negative connotation even negro starts with the letters n, e, g which is short for negative...I guess we truly are fucked Timvp

Kp77h9YB_eU

monosylab1k

he's lashing out now that he knows his demise is inevitable. I'd say just let him enjoy his final days before the committee bans him.

DeadlyDynasty
I vote that we have Jim Crow Laws for the fake-black posters

Giuseppe
I lived in New York for a couple years and regularly visited Spanish Harlem. I know hood ass black people when I see them. I know real black people when I see them. You're neither. But my mother has a mustache. It's her bumper. She's a high speed cocksucker.

Giuseppe
he's lashing out now that he knows his demise is inevitable. I'd say just let him enjoy his final days before the committee bans him.

Chickenshit.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Kori, this is really who you felt sticking up for ^? Can I get an answer?

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 09:02 PM
I vote that we have Jim Crow Laws for the fake-black posters

tbh i wouldn't mind segregation. separate the "Fake Blacks" in their own forum while "People Who Represent Their True Race" get to use the main ones.

Giuseppe

You can dish it.

But, you can't take it.

jeebus
:corn:

jag
As someone living in the Dirty Souf, I see some pretty hardcore brothers on a weekly basis (I'd say "daily basis" but I live in a pretty nice area).

I just wanted to let Jay know that when I say some overtly racist shit (which is rare) it's coming from a place of knowledge.

Koolaid_Man

and you haul ass lil biotch :lol

JayTheClown
01-24-2012, 09:03 PM

First off you have never seen me.
second, i grew out of that hood shit.

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 09:03 PM
tbh i wouldn't mind segregation. separate the "Fake Blacks" in their own forum while "People Who Represent Their True Race" get to use the main ones.

:tu

So shall it be done.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 09:04 PM
Chickenshit.

We all have to play by these new rules, Cub. You think I like knowing that calling ppl faggot and making child molester jokes at your expense are no longer at my disposal? I don't. I hate it. But them's the rules.

Follow the new rules and everything will be fine. But your continued insolence will lead to your demise.

Koolaid_Man

I was never gonna pay you anyway...I would have taken the money had you paid...I was gonna buy myself a bottle of French Armagnac and spend the rest on Chinese hookers...:lol

but I was a better man and I paid

DPG21920
You can dish it.

But, you can't take it.

You indicting Kori withstanding.

NASpurs
01-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Can legislation pass to get rid of the lock for the Troll Forum and actually have that board usable again? I know the password but don't bother checking as much as I used to. Those were the days.

I need to talk to my local representative and see if he can allow this. How are district lines divided here?

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 09:05 PM
You indicting Kori withstanding.

That's right, go crawlin' & tattlin' to your Aunt.

timvp
01-24-2012, 09:06 PM

As stated previously, per counsel we are unable to provide further information. In fact, I've probably said too much as it is.

Even though ........... ah, can't say more. Wish I could, tbh. Maybe once this blows over we can tell the story of the day SpursTalk was almost confiscated . . .

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 09:06 PM
I was never gonna pay you anyway...I would have taken the money had you paid...I was gonna buy myself a bottle of French Armagnac and spend the rest on Chinese hookers...:lol

but I was a better man and I paid

That doesn't make any sense.

Timvp is this guy now:

http://hereticalnotions.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/cypher-matrix.jpg

jag
01-24-2012, 09:07 PM
Can legislation pass to get rid of the lock for the Troll Forum and actually have that board usable again? I know the password but don't bother checking as much as I used to. Those were the days.

Now we're just getting ridiculous with our legislation proposals.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 09:07 PM
We all have to play by these new rules, Cub. You think I like knowing that calling ppl faggot and making child molester jokes at your expense are no longer at my disposal? I don't. I hate it. But them's the rules.

Follow the new rules and everything will be fine. But your continued insolence will lead to your demise.

Fuck you.

jag
01-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Fuck you.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 09:08 PM
That doesn't make any sense.

Timvp is this guy now:

http://hereticalnotions.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/cypher-matrix.jpg

Timvp has Kori's ear at 75% and the other 25% belongs to me...So I like my chances...

JayTheClown
01-24-2012, 09:09 PM

However will you regulate? :hat

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 09:09 PM

I already got your pussy pelt upon my teepee lodgepole.

Next!

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 09:12 PM
Fuck you.

Hey old man! I'm your friend here. Everyone in my district is demanding that you be banned ASAP. I'm trying to reason with you. I'm the only one.

I know it hurts right now, but think long term. Is this instant gratificiation worth it, knowing that you'll be whisked away to the guillotine for it? Or is it better to continue on, complying with the few new rules in place?

DUNCANownsKOBE
Should the committee pass a rule that anyone who said the 2011 Suns would win the Western Conference get pinked?

NASpurs
Now we're just getting ridiculous with our legislation proposals.

There was a time when that board was the best thing on this site. Too bad.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Hey old man! I'm your friend here. Everyone in my district is demanding that you be banned ASAP. I'm trying to reason with you. I'm the only one.

I know it hurts right now, but think long term. Is this instant gratificiation worth it, knowing that you'll be whisked away to the guillotine for it? Or is it better to continue on, complying with the few new rules in place?

If Cully is banned..I go as well :lol

Giuseppe
Should the committee pass a rule that anyone who said the 2011 Suns would win the Western Conference get pinked?

At O & 43, you've nary room.

Trill Clinton
As written, no. However, that would be potentially entertaining legislation that calls for "nigga" being allowed to those posters who can actually prove they are black :lol

If my fellow BMF brothers want to prove the color of their skin, I'm wit it. I think it will be entertaining as well. That way I can sort out the judas in the clique.

Giuseppe

Fuck you some more.

DUNCANownsKOBE
You're not helping his case

jag
01-24-2012, 09:14 PM

A pinking is more likely

DPG21920
As stated previously, per counsel we are unable to provide further information. In fact, I've probably said too much as it is.

Even though ........... ah, can't say more. Wish I could, tbh. Maybe once this blows over we can tell the story of the day SpursTalk was almost confiscated . . .

Not even about this thread. More about how they act like douches, are legitmately weirdo's and Kori loves them.

Kool and Cull show up

ST: "We were in this together and then you were gone." "Now this evil, rises."

"The Regulator has to come back."

DPG: "What if he doesn't exist anymore."

ST: "He must...He...must"

Enter Kori

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/jjutd/bane.jpg

monosylab1k

I don't give a shit about you, do what you like. Stay or go, I really don't care. But I'm trying to save Giu from an untimely demise.

Koolaid_Man
If my fellow BMF brothers want to prove the color of their skin, I'm wit it. I think it will be entertaining as well. That way I can sort out the judas in the clique.

stay outta the slamma and avoid the hamma :lol

Giuseppe
I don't give a shit about you, do what you like. Stay or go, I really don't care. But I'm trying to save Giu from an untimely demise.

Go fuck yourself.

jag
01-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Fuck you some more.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldm9gbzi7e1qc5veo.gif

NASpurs
01-24-2012, 09:15 PM
How does the committee handle their senior citizens like Culburn and DMC? I would like my representative to handle them humane as possible.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 09:16 PM
A pinking is more likely

You already quit once tonite, daddy. You want some more, fuckface?

C'mon, come get some.

monosylab1k
01-24-2012, 09:16 PM
A pinking is more likely

tbh don't think a pinking would get through to Cubby. If he still has the ability to post, he won't change. Only a true banishment will teach him. I don't think a permanent banning would be ideal, he does provide some entertainment to the forum. Maybe two weeks to a month to cool off.

BUMP
01-24-2012, 09:17 PM

Well considering nobody here cares about you, you're only hurting Cubby's case :lmao

Koolaid_Man
Not even about this thread. More about how they act like douches, are legitmately weirdo's and Kori loves them.

Kool and Cull show up

ST: "We were in this together and then you were gone." "Now this evil, rises."

"The Regulator has to come back."

DPG: "What if he doesn't exist anymore."

ST: "He must...He...must"

Enter Kori

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/jjutd/bane.jpg

what do you have to offer Kori but begging all the gotdam time...you're so unorginal Deepy...no woman likes that..plus your a sucker...they see right through you and your Maybaline clique

ElNono

:lol It really hurt when that stuck, uh?

monosylab1k
Go fuck yourself.

I won't. I won't!

I'm not giving up on you, Giu. If there's still time on the clock for redemption, I'll be there to offer it to you. This time around, I won't quit!

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 09:18 PM
Well considering nobody here cares about you, you're only hurting Cubby's case :lmao

Look at this SOB...crawlin' like a motherfucker.

Ya hump, you.

Giuseppe
I won't. I won't!

I'm not giving up on you, Giu. If there's still time on the clock for redemption, I'll be there to offer it to you. This time around, I won't quit!

- "Havin' fun, eh, Jimmy?"

- "Frank White" - "King of New York"

BUMP
Look at this SOB...crawlin' like a motherfucker.

Ya hump, you.

tbh Cub i would never vote for you to be banned but now that Kool said he would go to............

jag
01-24-2012, 09:19 PM
tbh don't think a pinking would get through to Cubby. If he still has the ability to post, he won't change. Only a true banishment will teach him. I don't think a permanent banning would be ideal, he does provide some entertainment to the forum. Maybe two weeks to a month to cool off.

You have to try though. He doesn't think like normal people. He's a 60+ year old pedophile that lurks basketball message boards trying to meet young men. A pinking would be quite embarrassing for someone who values this board as much as he does.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 09:20 PM

You fuckin' 'eh. You'll have to end me to end me.

You fucks.

Koolaid_Man
How do you know that to be true? Not even deep down, but like right up front, I always thought she wished she was me. I've often thought about requesting to rebuild her music playlist, but I thought better of it. Lord knows they already thought I was doing her.

I just got a feeling...I get those goosebumps when she enters the thread..we share a kindred spirit...If she were single I'd have no issue asking her out to dinner and she'd gladly accept...I have no doubts about it

DMC
How does the committee handle their senior citizens like Culburn and DMC? I would like my representative to handle them humane as possible.
I like a hot towel afterward.

I cannot speak for Cubs.

DPG21920
what do you have to offer Kori but begging all the gotdam time...you're so unorginal Deepy...no woman likes that..plus your a sucker...they see right through you and your Maybaline clique

That seriously makes no sense.

Giuseppe
My mother is a 60+ year old pedophile that lurks basketball message boards trying to meet young men.

Come ta Pappy.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 09:21 PM
:lol It really hurt when that stuck, uh?

yes really bad..I cried for weeks :lol

Kori Ellis
01-24-2012, 09:21 PM
... Kori loves them.

You can repeat this as often as you want, but it doesn't make it true.

There are a number of people here that I tolerate on SpursTalk for a variety of reasons.

Some I absolutely can't stand, but they are impossible to IP ban, so it's easier to just deal with them than battle with them. Some, I feel sorry for because SpursTalk is all they have in their lives. Some, I can see the difference between their schtick and their real personality... and so on. My tolerance of people doesn't mean I love them. People probably could never guess the people I like or dislike on the forum (well, except for lefty -- obviously I don't like lefty :)).

Trill Clinton
01-24-2012, 09:22 PM
stay outta the slamma and avoid the hamma :lol

I would offer you a spot in the BMF but I'm not convinced you a nicca. I mean, you miiiight be, but real niccas don't raft, b.

You know how to play spades and dominoes? If you're lightskin it may be an issue. Lightskin brothas are seen as weak and tend to have coon traits.

DMC
01-24-2012, 09:22 PM
tbh Cub i would never vote for you to be banned but now that Kool said he would go to............
Do you really think he would back up his threat?

jag
01-24-2012, 09:23 PM
Lefty can't catch a break

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 09:24 PM
People probably could never guess the people I like or dislike on the forum.

Nonsense, I know for a fact you're a big fan of 4>0rings

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 09:25 PM

There are a number of people here that I tolerate on SpursTalk for a variety of reasons.

Some I absolutely can't stand, but they are impossible to IP ban, so it's easier to just deal with them than battle with them. Some, I feel sorry for because SpursTalk is all they have in their lives. Some, I can see the difference between their schtick and their real personality... and so on. My tolerance of people doesn't mean I love them. People probably could never guess the people I like or dislike on the forum (well, except for lefty -- obviously I don't like lefty :)).

Why don't you take this time to tell them how you feel about Kool and our kindred spirits..

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 09:25 PM

I'm not repeating it, Uncle is tbh...

Brazil
01-24-2012, 09:26 PM
What group do I fall in?:p:

the sorry one:lol

jag
I would offer you a spot in the BMF but I'm not convinced you a nicca. I mean, you miiiight be, but real niccas don't raft, b.

You know how to play spades and dominoes? If you're lightskin it may be an issue. Lightskin brothas are seen as weak and tend to have coon traits.

:lol Trill is underrated, tbh

Giuseppe
Nobody has to, or, should go with me.

This is a sham. I don't need to be a martyr to see that.

And neither does anybody else.

JayTheClown

ill go first

Koolaid_Man
I'm just saying... I made her:lol in plenty of my threads.

you did but I make her really :lmao...she's loves her some Kool :toast

NASpurs
01-24-2012, 09:28 PM
I know what would drive Culburn off his rocker. Instead of a pinking in which he can't start threads, put in some kind of timer in which he can't post every five minutes or so. Does such a thing exist? If he keeps misbehaving, raise the timer to every 10 minutes and so on. :lol

That would be the new pinking.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 09:28 PM
she dpg you arguing with a woman over some simple shit..that's how I know you ain't bout it..what you're doing now is a big no no...don't argue with a woman over how she feels..you're a loser dawg

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 09:30 PM
Why don't you take this time to tell them how you feel about Kool and our kindred spirits..

Look at you begging. Almost as sad as welshing. Real men don't need confirmation. Real men just do their thing and let the chips fall where they may. I know I'm not the one, the prophecy was wrong. But I can still help and I will. I felt for a moment in time I could have been, but I know now it's not me.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 09:30 PM
I know what would drive Culburn off his rocker. Instead of a pinking in which he can't start threads, put in some kind of timer in which he can't post every five minutes or so. Does such a thing exist? If he keeps misbehaving, raise the timer to every 10 minutes and so on. :lol

Look at this fucking idiot.:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Look at you begging. Almost as sad as welshing. Real men don't need confirmation. Real men just do their thing and let the chips fall where they may. I know I'm not the one, the prophecy was wrong. But I can still help and I will. I felt for a moment in time I could have been, but I know now it's not me.

I'm sensitive I need to know how they feel and where there heart is...I'm like a girl in many ways :lol

NASpurs
Look at this fucking idiot.:rolleyes

Tell me how you really feel. Like the idea? :lmao

monosylab1k

Damn that's a good idea.

If this is possible, and it gets pushed through, you'll have my endorsement the next time we elect a new Committee member.

Giuseppe
Tell me how you really feel. Like the idea? :lmao

I think your a horse's ass, ya idiot.

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 09:35 PM
I'm sensitive I need to know how they feel and where there heart is...I'm like a girl in many ways :lol

Nope, you just ain't bout it. That proves it.

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 09:35 PM

Some I absolutely can't stand, but they are impossible to IP ban, so it's easier to just deal with them than battle with them. Some, I feel sorry for because SpursTalk is all they have in their lives. Some, I can see the difference between their schtick and their real personality... and so on. My tolerance of people doesn't mean I love them. People probably could never guess the people I like or dislike on the forum

And yet you vacate this-your charge-with this Executive Committee.:rolleyes

ElNono
01-24-2012, 09:38 PM
The CBA looks fine... the Executive Committee will submit any relevant tweaks in due time...

InK
01-24-2012, 10:11 PM

Hahahaha. Noone here knows your race, but everyone seems to agree that ur a banana loving chimp. Dats weird

stretch
01-24-2012, 11:06 PM
why the hell is faggot banned?

InK
01-24-2012, 11:08 PM
And neither Parrot, Cartoon Fag or Chimp should get banned. That much should be clear.

The ideal solution for Cully might be to Sean Elio(tt) his "trend sets" so he cant use em if he is gonna clog the forum with his repetitive bullshit, the other two arent really a big issue now tbh, aint like its summer and Kool is just unfuckingtoleralable.

So just make a list of his trends, and take away one by one, it would be annoying not to be able to say stuff like TOSB, and crawl motherfucker crawl, but it would not annoy anyone more then cully himself. Time to lynch those trends tbh

stretch
01-24-2012, 11:11 PM
I think committee members should send in a bill requesting fag and faggot to be unbanned.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 11:12 PM
I think committee members should send in a bill requesting fag and faggot to be unbanned.
If I'm selected to the committee I will push for no censorship in the NBA forum at all.

stretch
01-24-2012, 11:13 PM
If I'm selected to the committee I will push for no censorship in the NBA forum at all.

I thought you already are? Although I haven't read that entire thread, just the first and last pages lol.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 11:14 PM
I thought you already are? Although I haven't read that entire thread, just the first and last pages lol.
I need 2 more votes.

Leetonidas
01-24-2012, 11:14 PM
I think he needs 2 more votes

Leetonidas
01-24-2012, 11:15 PM
I need 2 more votes.

what he said

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-24-2012, 11:15 PM
1 more now

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2012, 11:17 PM
findog can end this

Giuseppe
01-24-2012, 11:20 PM
And neither Parrot, Cartoon Fag or Chimp should get banned. That much should be clear.

The ideal solution for Cully might be to Sean Elio(tt) his "trend sets" so he cant use em if he is gonna clog the forum with his repetitive bullshit, the other two arent really a big issue now tbh, aint like its summer and Kool is just unfuckingtoleralable.

So just make a list of his trends, and take away one by one, it would be annoying not to be able to say stuff like TOSB, and crawl motherfucker crawl, but it would not annoy anyone more then cully himself. Time to lynch those trends tbh

Oh, I get it:::your shit don't get banned. But, my shit does get banned.:rolleyes

mavs>spurs
01-24-2012, 11:24 PM
no censorship, FUCK YEAH!

mavs>spurs
01-24-2012, 11:24 PM
CAN YOU IMAGINE, no censorship with mavs>spurs back??? :hungry:

mavs>spurs
01-24-2012, 11:28 PM
let me correct that, mavs>spurs AND latarian miltion back :hungry:

InK
01-24-2012, 11:31 PM
CAN YOU IMAGINE, no censorship with mavs>spurs back??? :hungry:

I can more easily imagine this bill gets a veto from Kori, and Dok randomly gets drawn and booted off the committee. The new rules were set up by the two Gods for a reason, you question the Gods at your own peril....

Fpoonsie
01-25-2012, 01:59 AM
why the hell is faggot banned?

Agreed. 'Cause if someone has a better word to describe Y.H.'s "Revenge" thread other than "pure, unadulterated faggotry," I'm all ears.

Also, is making fun of Hobbler's stair phobia still on the table? Preferably a boothed table that he can't access?

mavs>spurs
01-25-2012, 03:06 AM
Fuck you poonsie you little mealy mouth bastard.

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 07:22 AM
http://kcen.images.worldnow.com/images/12552519_BG1.jpg

Fpoonsie
01-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Fuck you poonsie you little mealy mouth bastard.

Faggot.

TimmehC
01-25-2012, 01:16 PM
Then the lol thread is toast. I'd like it deleted come Feb. 1

This counts as an admission, tbh.

The Reckoning
01-25-2012, 01:31 PM
what about chink, wetback or cracker?

i take offense to cracker.

jeebus
01-27-2012, 12:12 AM
Then the lol thread is toast. I'd like it deleted come Feb. 1

DMC
01-27-2012, 12:16 AM
what about chink, wetback or cracker?

i take offense to cracker.
Imagine you're white but you were raised in Mexico, you're a wet cracker. Aint nothing worse than a wet cracker.

skut_farkus
01-27-2012, 12:30 AM
Aint nothing worse than a wet cracker.

A yellow handed Texan?

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 12:33 AM
a old ass fat nasty yellow handed thai bastard is the nastiest thing ever
prolly got crooked teeth to