PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's 2002 Predictions All Come True - Incredible Video!

NewcastleKEG
01-25-2012, 04:25 AM
Z69fYyoMlVk

Wild Cobra
01-25-2012, 04:43 AM
I fail to understand why liberals dislike him.

Oh wait...

He wants to take away their nanny state.

boutons_deux
01-25-2012, 07:35 AM
He wants to kill EPA, FDA, IRS, OSHA, anti-trust, financial regs, etc, etc.

The VRWC love to do all that, but they Paul also wants to kill the MIC, the FED/gotoGold, and UCA's Evil Empire, and they know Paul doesn't have a fucking chance, so they give their $Bs to tea baggers and Repugs.

cheguevara
01-25-2012, 09:29 AM

The VRWC love to do all that, but they Paul also wants to kill the MIC, the FED/gotoGold, and UCA's Evil Empire, and they know Paul doesn't have a fucking chance, so they give their $Bs to tea baggers and Repugs.

US is broke. When you are broke don't you cut your children's credit cards.

God damn people are dense. WE HAVE NO MONEY

boutons_deux
01-25-2012, 09:32 AM
America is very wealthy, but VRWC policies have concentrated the wealth in the 1% who are intent on increasing that concentration without limit, leaving the 99%, states, municipalities, fed govt impoverished.

cheguevara
01-25-2012, 09:43 AM
LMAO, wake the fuck up.

All the money the 1% have is not enough to cover the USA's tab. Right now it's around 15 trillion.

Nbadan
01-25-2012, 11:38 PM
:lol chicken-little talking point...

You act like that 15 trillion will all be due at once...like there is some 15 trillion dollar tab coming due..think of it as adding all the debt we've paid in total in the entirety of the nation and saying....we owed 23 trillion dollars....

NewcastleKEG
01-26-2012, 12:22 AM
I fail to understand why liberals dislike him.

Oh wait...

He wants to take away their nanny state.
I definitely trust & believe the guy more than any other candidate (even Obama)

But I'm unsure about his philosophy of being EVERYTHING FREE MARKET. If we could give Paul 10 years & complete control of everything there is no doubt in my mind things would turn around but he's trying to completely overhaul the system with what will surely be one hand tied behind his back.

SA210
01-26-2012, 03:42 AM

The FDA that just named pizza as a vegetable? I'm not fond of the FDA honestly. They are some corrupt assholes shoving poisons down our throats and making us sick purposely, whether it be foods or drugs and shutting down whenever they can, natural products and alternative healing practices, and they do this for the profits of the drug scam going on in this country, all for profit.

The FDA can go to hell.

I only have a problem when it comes to education and poverty. That's a big deal to me, but we still teach that Columbus discovered America right? So what good is a damn corrupt agency anyway teaching us lies about history and allowing that type of crap to continue.