PDA

View Full Version : Executive Committee Topic For Discussion: Shakeups within the ranks

monosylab1k
01-25-2012, 01:30 PM
So we have 20 members currently, but changes need to be made.

1. JMark submitted his letter of resignation. I feel we should accept and move DoK to his spot, freeing up an independent spot.

2. The Rocket fan delegates never post, and honestly do we want Rocket fans tarnishing this Committee? I think we should dissolve the Rocket fan representation and replace it with another fanbase that is not currently represented.

Let's discuss.

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 01:31 PM
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/communist-party-poster.jpg

stretch
01-25-2012, 01:32 PM
JMark submitted his letter of resignation. I feel we should accept and move DoK to his spot, freeing up an independent spot.

Why did JMark resign?

And if this goes through, I would like to throw my name back in as a potential candidate, interested in serving on the comittee, tbh.

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 01:32 PM

1. JMark submitted his letter of resignation. I feel we should accept and move DoK to his spot, freeing up an independent spot.

You gd rights JM tendered his resignation. Though he first voted that child molester DoK into the spot. So JM ain't without guilt here.

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 01:33 PM
Why did JMark resign?

And if this goes through, I would like to throw my name back in as a potential candidate, interested in serving on the comittee, tbh.

He knew it wasn't right. That it was wrong. But, first he voted for chubby cheeks DoK.

LnGrrrR
01-25-2012, 01:33 PM
Heat fan representation is non-existent at this time, and Harlem and Ace are regular posters. TimmytoZo has been doing a rather good Nostradamus impersonation, and the Heat are a legit title contender.

BUMP
01-25-2012, 01:36 PM
tbh before anybody recommends me as a potential candidate i'm not interested in serving

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 01:37 PM
tbh before anybody recommends me as a potential candidate i'm not interested in serving

BUMP, seein' the light.

:toast

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 01:37 PM
http://www.poe-news.com/imgs/story/80038-kkkhate.jpg

baseline bum
01-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Tough shit BUMP, there may need to be a draft due to Rocket deserters.

JamStone
01-25-2012, 01:41 PM
I would not be opposed to Ace. With time, he has gradually shown moments of clarity and sincerity and Miami is under-represented. Obviously, consideration of previous candidates, stretch, midnight, killakobe, lefty would make sense. Moving swiftly would prove wise. Is it certain there's a need for 2 more?

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 01:41 PM
^Don't do it, BUMP. You've made your decision. You don't have to make it again.

BUMP, walkin' tall once again.

monosylab1k
01-25-2012, 01:43 PM
I would not be opposed to Ace. With time, he has gradually shown moments of clarity and sincerity and Miami is under-represented. Obviously, consideration of previous candidates, stretch, midnight, killakobe, lefty would make sense. Moving swiftly would prove wise. Is it certain there's a need for 2 more?

Only a need for 1 more after we accept JMarks resignation. After that, if we decide to get rid of the Rockets reps, we'd need two more.

Koolaid_Man's Dad
01-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Rocketfan need representin' on this here place. Who am I gonna talk to about gettin' my diabeetus medication for free or about all them Koreans giving me the stinkeye when I go into they store to buy my Paul Masson?

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 01:46 PM
http://www.poe-news.com/imgs/story/80038-kkkhate.jpg

Spur_Fanatic
01-25-2012, 01:46 PM
1) You guys need your own subforum
2) This senate should disolve, and ElNono should be declared Supreme Chancellor.

The masses demand it!

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 01:47 PM
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-4/Neo-Nazis.jpg

Double-Up
01-25-2012, 02:03 PM

2. The Rocket fan delegates never post, and honestly do we want Rocket fans tarnishing this Committee? I think we should dissolve the Rocket fan representation and replace it with another fanbase that is not currently represented.

Let's discuss.

Just replace them fool...and quit hatin.

BUMP
01-25-2012, 02:17 PM
BUMP, seein' the light.

:toast

wtf

You got it wrong 'ppe. At first I wanted a spot but then I realized timvp actually needs serious posters and obviously I'd just fuck around the whole time. I think the committee is a good idea. He picked 12 impartial voters and, other than mono, I can't think of anybody that actually has a grudge against you. In other words, if all these nonbiased members can agree to vote somebody off they deserve to go anyway

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 02:17 PM
wtf

You got it wrong 'ppe. At first I wanted a spot but then I realized timvp actually needs serious posters and obviously I'd just fuck around the whole time. I think the committee is a good idea. He picked 12 impartial voters and, other than mono, I can't think of anybody that actually has a grudge against you. In other words, if all these nonbiased members can agree to vote somebody off they deserve to go anyway

BUMP, back to crawlin'.

My mistake.

Axe Murderer
01-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Any last words before you go, eppe?

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 02:21 PM
Any last words before you go, eppe?

Sure.

I'll miss this Forum mightily and forever. I shall never forget it.

& except for the breach in the Naruto event and this EC business I've had a smashing good time.

I wouldn't a missed it for the world.

Always,

- Cubby

Stalin
01-25-2012, 02:23 PM
Heat fan representation is non-existent at this time, and Harlem and Ace are regular posters. TimmytoZo has been doing a rather good Nostradamus impersonation, and the Heat are a legit title contender.

Co sign

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 02:24 PM
http://thewordwarrior.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/kkk_holocaust_a_zionist_hoax.jpg%3Fw%3D206%26h%3D3 00

Giuseppe
http://thewordwarrior.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/kkk_holocaust_a_zionist_hoax.jpg%3Fw%3D206%26h%3D3 00[[[

Killakobe81
Sure.

& except for the breach in the Naruto event and this EC business I've had a smashing good time.

Always,

- Cubby

Cully im gonna tell you like a wise man once told me, act like somebody!

Don't dance when they tell you to dance ... after THE FILIBUSTER
you can't go out like no sucka, Cully. Like you said 26 hrs ago. If they gonna do it, make them look you in the eye and kick out the stool. They trying to make you confess your sins before you meet your maker, don't do it.

Look 'em back in the eye, and tell them you will see them in hell ...

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-25-2012, 02:25 PM
Faggots are already falling apart.

:lol

Killakobe81
01-25-2012, 02:27 PM
:lol

Is this the REAL 41? or were those rumors of his demise true?

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 02:28 PM
Cully im gonna tell you like a wise man once told me, act like somebody!

Don't dance when they tell you to dance ... after THE FILIBUSTER
you can't go out like no sucka, Cully. Like you said 26 hrs ago. If they gonna do it, make them look you in the eye and kick out the stool. They trying to make you confess your sins before you meet your maker, don't do it.

Look 'em back in the eye, and tell them you will see them in hell ...

No. I don't put on airs. It's my religion.

I ain't leavin' voluntarily. They're going to kick that stool. But, they'll do it without me blindfolded & my eyes bright with tears.

This I vow.

ElNono
01-25-2012, 02:30 PM
I believe JMarks quit. Not sure there's any resignation to confirm... but I agree with trying to fill the vacancy with underrepresented teams.

Killakobe81
01-25-2012, 02:31 PM
No. I don't put on airs. It's my religion.

I ain't leavin' voluntarily. They're going to kick that stool. But, they'll do it without me blindfolded & my eyes bright with tears.

This I vow.

Ok, those closing words made it sound like you had lost the will to fight ...

Im thinking you have to go out like William Wallace in Braveheart ... screaming Freedom!!!! ... as they disembowel you in the public square ...:toast

Giuseppe
01-25-2012, 02:33 PM
Ok, those closing words made it sound like you had lost the will to fight ...

Im thinking you have to go ut like William Wallace in Braveheart ... screaming Freedom!!!! ... as they disembowel you in the public square ...:toast

No. It's just that I've tried in different Threads to say my goodbyes while still having a viable platform to do so.

Like Dirk, at 15 down, I too won't go quietly into the good night.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-25-2012, 02:33 PM

:lol Killa.. you were one of the first homies i befriended on this site. You're insulting your intelligence by believeing some story these niggas made up.
I expect dumbazz spuds fans to believe it.. but you?? come on homie

Killakobe81
01-25-2012, 02:43 PM
:lol Killa.. you were one of the first homies i befriended on this site. You're insulting your intelligence by believeing some story these niggas made up.
I expect dumbazz spuds fans to believe it.. but you?? come on homie

Man, tough to know what to believe on here nowadays after reading they made up stuff about Luva ...:lol

Like right now im at a dead spot at work so i have plenty of time to post. starting next week my free time decreases mightily. I just saw something about it was on your Facebook page but i never saw the rest of the thread ...

I had my doubts ...but who knows? who makes up someone's death?! :rollin

djohn2oo8
01-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Just replace them fool...and quit hatin.

Real talk.

stretch
01-25-2012, 03:02 PM

BUMP got a hold of his password.

41 is dead... :cry

RIP

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Man, tough to know what to believe on here nowadays after reading they made up stuff about Luva ...:lol

Like right now im at a dead spot at work so i have plenty of time to post. starting next week my free time decreases mightily. I just saw something about it was on your Facebook page but i never saw the rest of the thread ...

I had my doubts ...but who knows? who makes up someone's death?! :rollin

:lol it happens when you get niggas butthurt..... but it's working somewhat for em...... they have dumbazz spurs fans believing it :lol
But they'll never get rid of the 4-1

monosylab1k
01-25-2012, 04:51 PM
:lol it happens when you get niggas butthurt..... but it's working somewhat for em...... they have dumbazz spurs fans believing it :lol
But they'll never get rid of the 4-1

nigga we still cool or what?

Pelicans78
01-25-2012, 04:56 PM
I would be ok with Djohn representing the Rockets. If we can add someone else then I would be fine with having a Rockets delegate. But we need to do a poll for Rocket fans and see what we get. I'm not ready to eliminate the Rockets from this committee.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2012, 05:11 PM
I would be ok with Djohn representing the Rockets. If we can add someone else then I would be fine with having a Rockets delegate. But we need to do a poll for Rocket fans and see what we get. I'm not ready to eliminate the Rockets from this committee.

Thanks. Campaigning hard for it.

djohn2oo8
01-25-2012, 05:12 PM
An unbiased Rockets fan is what you will get from me, and there ain't many of those around.

rayjayjohnson
01-25-2012, 05:13 PM
djohn fine with the PAC

LeBald Crabs
01-25-2012, 05:16 PM
How old are you faggot children tbh?

tlongII
01-25-2012, 08:45 PM
Just tell me if I need to vote on something. I ain't reading all of these gotdam posts. Jesus...

TheSanityAnnex
01-25-2012, 09:54 PM

Let's discuss.

Ahem....

LnGrrrR
01-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Who said that Culby was going to get banned? :lol

Spur_Fanatic
01-25-2012, 11:20 PM
Who said luva was not a naruto fan? :D

dunkman
01-25-2012, 11:37 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/Portrait_of_Imam_Khomeini.jpg

Leetonidas
01-25-2012, 11:41 PM
Sure.

Always,

- Cubby

That was touching :cry