PDA

View Full Version : Blame The Media.

SpursFanDan
06-18-2005, 09:44 PM
After game one... the only thing the media could talk about was the spurs... they had interviews out the ass, sportscenter let us know that the series was over, every news channel was on our bandwagon. The same goes after game two, ABC played more player interviews at the half, analyst picked us to win the series, we even had commercials with our players in them. That was enough to get detroits blood boiling, they didnt want to go down like a bitch. I personlly think that the media does this on purpose to give the opposing team motivation. Sure that no secret, but all I could say after the first two games is, stop picking us, ... stop the ass kissing, shut the fuck up walton.. you're gonna Jinx us.

Now that I got that out of the way, I'm glad its a good series... Are the ratings ups from the first two games?

I have all the confidence in the world that our boys are gonna pull out a win in game five, and take the trophy in six, thats what a true fan does... never give up on their team.

SpursFanDan
06-18-2005, 09:57 PM
alright, I guess I'm the only one that feels this way... lets just let this thread sink to the basement of the spurstalk forum.

midgetonadonkey
06-18-2005, 10:28 PM
dude relax...i think we all pretty much agree with you even though nobody replied.