PDA

View Full Version : Can you say WELL DONE?!?!?

mart0k13
06-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Well...it's only a matter of time for the City of San Antonio to experience a new kind of humiliation. You thought last year's loss to the Lakers was embarrasing? Haa!!! It's about to get worse.

The Spurs talk about what they need to do...BUT WHEN WILL THEY ACT ON IT!?

I'm not glad that the Pistons are winning...I'm totally pissed off that the Spurs have folded faster than Superman on laundry day. I have lived here in SA for over 10 years and been a Spurs fan for longer. I brought myself to forgive them for last year's loss to the evil Lakers...this however...I can't bring myself to forgive them for what they're about to do...

BTW...if I were in the Spurs organization, I wouldn't be so quick to hang up those "Thank You" billboards across town. I'll be the first to throw a few tomatoes at them!

:hang

SpursFanDan
06-18-2005, 10:06 PM
boo hoo, cry me a river. And its not over dude,... it doesnt matter how long of a fan you are, it does matter how quick you give up on your team. 30 years or 5 months, if you stick with your team win or lose, it doesnt matter how long of a fan you are.

3rdCoast
06-18-2005, 10:10 PM
some of yall are too into this shit. its a game, that you are not involved in. and you let it make or break your day/life. get over it.

mart0k13
06-18-2005, 10:11 PM
Damn! That was a quick reply!

I know it doesn't matter how long a fan I've been...these guys just have a knack for pissing me off.

I think I'll start watching the Silver Stars...at least I know they lose! A disappointment would be a win!

Clandestino
06-18-2005, 10:12 PM
i'll root for the spurs as long as they are in san antonio...

SpursFanDan
06-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Are you still bitter about the heat being ousted? Most die hard fans live and die with their teams, after game four I didnt want to speak, its part of sports. But I'll never give up on the spurs, I'll be a life long fan.

danyel
06-18-2005, 10:13 PM
Damn, one less fan, Holt must be really worried....

See ya, please dont come back

samikeyp
06-18-2005, 10:21 PM
Can you say its only 2-2?

3rdCoast
06-18-2005, 10:25 PM
Are you still bitter about the heat being ousted? Most die hard fans live and die with their teams, after game four I didnt want to speak, its part of sports. But I'll never give up on the spurs, I'll be a life long fan.

i never was bitter. i would have liked it if they won, but was not mad at all when they lost. i wasnt playing, it wasnt my friends or family playing so if they lose and there season is over, no sweat from me.

SpursFanDan
06-18-2005, 10:31 PM
sorry, most people here dont feel the same way after a loss.

3rdCoast
06-18-2005, 10:32 PM
sorry, most people here dont feel the same way after a loss.

why is that? why do some people get so wrapped up in a GAME that they are not involved in?

midgetonadonkey
06-18-2005, 10:32 PM
i'll root for the spurs as long as they are in san antonio...

Fuck yeah...that's what it's about!!!

E20
06-18-2005, 10:35 PM
Spurs win in 6. :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

http://www.megapass.co.kr/~chcjswo/14.jpg

Dingle Barry
06-19-2005, 12:28 AM
if you dont understand sports fanaticism, why do i see your name so much on these boards of a team you dont even root for?

jalbre6
06-19-2005, 02:20 AM
martok,

Your disgusting attitude infuriates me. And on top of being a vile piece of fecal matter that amazingly knows how to type, you are also a liar.

I have lived here in SA for over 10 years and been a Spurs fan for longer. I brought myself to forgive them for last year's loss to the evil Lakers...this however...I can't bring myself to forgive them for what they're about to do...

The team that graciously allowed a steaming tub of shit like yourself to follow them has the chance to do something real fans (like myself) still have a hard time believing. Three titles in six seasons. Not those cute divisional title banners, the ones with the big fucking Larry O'Brien trophy on them.

NBA titles, chief. Those things that Michael kept away from the rest of the league for six seasons. The hardware that turned Houston from Choke City to Clutch City. Magic and Larry put the league back on the map playing for these. Shaq and Kobe for a little while got along well enough to win three. Hell, Detroit loves being the champs so much they got wrestling title belts.

If the Spurs pull this out, you'll never here people talk about San Antonio like it's some expansion league city. This franchise will take its' rightful place among legendary franchises like Boston and the fucking Lakers. Michael and the Jordannaires. The Bad Boys. The first dominant former ABA franchise.

No one said it was going to be easy. The Pistons want to have back-to-back titles, to cement their growing legacy into a dynasty. They like being the champs as much as any team in any sport I can remember. This ain't the eighth seeded Knicks with Patrick Ewing sitting in a suit on the sidelines. This isn't New Jersey with Jason Kidd and four guys I wouldn't pass to myself. These guys are good, they're tough, they're mean, and they're fearless. But I believe SA can take them.

Do you know what the most fucked up part about all of this is? You're going to claim what a great fan you were of the team ten years from now, back when they were playing for their third title, and someone, somewhere, will know what a fucked-up lying blood-soaked feminine hygiene pad you are.

And that person is me. Sack up and support your team.

phyzik
06-19-2005, 03:03 AM
martok,

Your disgusting attitude infuriates me. And on top of being a vile piece of fecal matter that amazingly knows how to type, you are also a liar.

The team that graciously allowed a steaming tub of shit like yourself to follow them has the chance to do something real fans (like myself) still have a hard time believing. Three titles in six seasons. Not those cute divisional title banners, the ones with the big fucking Larry O'Brien trophy on them.

NBA titles, chief. Those things that Michael kept away from the rest of the league for six seasons. The hardware that turned Houston from Choke City to Clutch City. Magic and Larry put the league back on the map playing for these. Shaq and Kobe for a little while got along well enough to win three. Hell, Detroit loves being the champs so much they got wrestling title belts.

If the Spurs pull this out, you'll never here people talk about San Antonio like it's some expansion league city. This franchise will take its' rightful place among legendary franchises like Boston and the fucking Lakers. Michael and the Jordannaires. The Bad Boys. The first dominant former ABA franchise.

No one said it was going to be easy. The Pistons want to have back-to-back titles, to cement their growing legacy into a dynasty. They like being the champs as much as any team in any sport I can remember. This ain't the eighth seeded Knicks with Patrick Ewing sitting in a suit on the sidelines. This isn't New Jersey with Jason Kidd and four guys I wouldn't pass to myself. These guys are good, they're tough, they're mean, and they're fearless. But I believe SA can take them.

Do you know what the most fucked up part about all of this is? You're going to claim what a great fan you were of the team ten years from now, back when they were playing for their third title, and someone, somewhere, will know what a fucked-up lying blood-soaked feminine hygiene pad you are.

And that person is me. Sack up and support your team.

:owned :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu

Hook Dem
06-19-2005, 08:38 AM
why is that? why do some people get so wrapped up in a GAME that they are not involved in?
Evidently, you're too young to have learned about a thing called PRIDE!!!!!

SpursWoman
06-19-2005, 08:43 AM
:sleep

smeagol
06-19-2005, 08:43 AM
Goog Lord, we don't need another TPark!

MadDog73
06-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Well...it's only a matter of time for the City of San Antonio to experience a new kind of humiliation. You thought last year's loss to the Lakers was embarrasing? Haa!!! It's about to get worse.

Stupid. Thread.

How can it be worse to lose to the defending Champions in 6 games than the Lakers?

Even if a loser like yourself has already given up, at least give props to the Spurs for being the 2nd best team in the NBA.

Enjoy watching the Silver Stars....
For the rest of us, this little bump in the road will just make a Spurs victory that much sweeter.