PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard to knicks

BUMP
01-26-2012, 09:28 AM
according to my inside sources for Amare/Chandler

Killakobe81
01-26-2012, 09:30 AM
You better hope not ... or "3D" will be dead in Dallas ...

cheguevara
01-26-2012, 09:45 AM
damn, all Orlando needs is a PG and they would beast

:lmao NY Dwight, Melo and Papa Smurf

MattBonnerExperience
01-26-2012, 10:00 AM
I wanna feel bad for amar'e but he's still making 20 million a year walking on 1 leg.

Latarian Milton
01-26-2012, 10:13 AM
you know da "triple D" was just a pipedream. we're the best team right now and there ain't no team capable of putting up any threat to us, last season was a fluke.

Killakobe81
01-26-2012, 10:18 AM
you know da "triple D" was just a pipedream. we're the best team right now and there ain't no team capable of putting up any threat to us, last season was a fluke.

Of course we know the Heat are the best team on paper. We shall see if Wade is 100% come playoffs, if he is the playoffs should be a coronation, a reckoning like they gave the Mavs on opening (XMAS) day. Games aren't played on paper though ...

Latarian Milton
01-26-2012, 10:52 AM
we're more stacked now than you ever imagined. bron & wade give us double insurance tbh even with one down we would still have a superstar to lead our team, as opposed to them mavs who are pure apeshit w/o their german allah. mavs are a lottery team w/o dirk and its no hyperbole

manufan10
01-26-2012, 10:56 AM
we're more stacked now than you ever imagined. bron & wade give us double insurance tbh even with one down we would still have a superstar to lead our team, as opposed to them mavs who are pure apeshit w/o their german allah. mavs are a lottery team w/o dirk and its no hyperbole

I wouldn't hang my hopes and dreams on LeBron's shoulders. You better pray Wade is healthy come playoff time.

Latarian Milton
01-26-2012, 11:05 AM
just ensure wade is healthy during the finals and we're fine. we ain't facin no challenge and will come out of the east w/ ease, lebron chokes in the finals but he's just as fine as wade the prior rounds imho

Stalin
01-26-2012, 11:13 AM

the goods, tbh

baseline bum
01-26-2012, 12:30 PM
You better hope not ... or "3D" will be dead in Dallas ...

????

It would virtually guarantee Deron goes to Dallas.

Sportcamper
01-26-2012, 01:00 PM
I know it is being reported but I don't see Dwight signing an extension with NY or NJ...He will be with the Lakers after this season…Please don’t ask me to reveal my sources….