PDA

View Full Version : DisAsTerBot's Decision

timvp
01-26-2012, 11:51 AM
DisAsTerBot won Grey's Autonomy and now gets the chance to select the next member of the Executive Committee. State your case here for why you should be selected.

DisAsTerBot, please post your choice in this thread. After you tell us, one of the current members of the EC will need to approve the selection for it to become official. If that doesn't happen, sendman will have his chance to name the next EC member.

stretch
01-26-2012, 11:53 AM
I think myself or pulp should be selected, as we tied for second in the previous voting process.

stretch
01-26-2012, 11:55 AM
although I also think TSA or Ace are more than qualified, as there are not a Kings or Heat representative group on the Committee, and both bring the goods.

DisAsTerBot
01-26-2012, 12:00 PM
i'm all ears...

VBM
01-26-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm open to bribes

timvp
01-26-2012, 12:03 PM
tbh DisAsTerBot should demand that whoever he selects makes it a priority to get his name bolded imo

DisAsTerBot
01-26-2012, 12:05 PM
tbh DisAsTerBot should demand that whoever he selects makes it a priority to get his name bolded imo

:tu

stretch
01-26-2012, 12:06 PM
If elected, I promise the NBA forum will once again flourish with good basketball talk, and controlled trolling, as opposed to 1,000,000 threads by Kool, Culburn, and Luva of nonsense, bumping the good threads down and taking attention away from good basketball talk threads.

And I will petition for DisAsTerBot's name to be bolded.

Leetonidas
Pick me for the lulz

jjktkk
Congrads diaster.

CubanMustGo
01-26-2012, 12:09 PM
You might pick someone who's not a drama queen, DiAsTerBot. Lord knows there's enough of them there already.
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13365)

Leetonidas
01-26-2012, 12:10 PM
And not only will I get your name bolded, I will lobby to get it ITALICIZED as well

stretch
01-26-2012, 12:10 PM
And not only will I get your name bolded, I will lobby to get it ITALICIZED as well

Italicized names are gay.

Leetonidas
01-26-2012, 12:11 PM
Then I will also have stretch's name italicized so he can be gay :)

DisAsTerBot
01-26-2012, 12:13 PM
stretch campaigning hard tbhimo

stretch
01-26-2012, 12:15 PM
stretch campaigning hard tbhimo

As long as it goes to either myself, TSA, or Ace, I'm happy.

IMO Pulp needs to get voted to have his name bolded first.

stretch
01-26-2012, 12:16 PM

If I were elected, I would do nothing to Leetonidas' name, because he is gay regardless :)

Leetonidas
01-26-2012, 12:19 PM
If I were elected, I would do nothing to Leetonidas' name, because he is gay regardless :)

And I supported you :cry :cry

stretch
01-26-2012, 12:26 PM
And I supported you :cry :cry

Well in honor of you, and other fellow spurs fans, I will make a movement to have the words "faggot" and "fag" allowed, so that you guys can still retort to Mavs/Suns/Rocket fans "4 rings faggot!"

Leetonidas
01-26-2012, 12:26 PM
yesssssssssssssssss

Ace
01-26-2012, 12:29 PM
although I also think TSA or Ace are more than qualified, as there are not a Kings or Heat representative group on the Committee, and both bring the goods.

i'm all ears...

If elected, I promise the NBA forum will once again flourish with good basketball talk, and controlled trolling, as opposed to 1,000,000 threads by Kool, Culburn, and Luva of nonsense, bumping the good threads down and taking attention away from good basketball talk threads.

And I will petition for DisAsTerBot's name to be bolded.

This is the reason my n!gga should be voted in...

jjktkk
01-26-2012, 12:30 PM

:lol

Double-Up
01-26-2012, 12:31 PM
i'm all ears...

Are you accepting brib...err charitable donations? :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Bolded? Small potatoes. Pick me and I'll get that shit put into Wing Dings. Also unlike all these other guys who actually post about basketball and have things like information and valid opinions about the game I'm so apathetic about the NBA right now that I will be able to devote my full attention to not bothering to perform any of the designated duties of a committee member.

BTW, someone needs to copyright this thread title quick before it gets attached to a reboot of Sophie's Choice.

jjktkk
01-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Well in honor of you, and other fellow spurs fans, I will make a movement to have the words "faggot" and "fag" allowed, so that you guys can still retort to Mavs/Suns/Rocket fans "4 rings faggot!"

Thats what I like about you stretch, you don't care about a poster's team affiliation, you're all about making the NBA forum a safe place for all trolls. :lol

stretch
01-26-2012, 12:36 PM
Are you accepting brib...err charitable donations? :lol

Shut it, rocketfan. lol yao

Bolded? Small potatoes. Pick me and I'll get that shit put into Wing Dings. Also unlike all these other guys who actually post about basketball and have things like information and valid opinions about the game I'm so apathetic about the NBA right now that I will be able to devote my full attention to not bothering to perform any of the designated duties of a committee member.

BTW, someone needs to copyright this thread title quick before it gets attached to a reboot of Sophie's Choice.

:lol SFIE = most underrated poster on ST

Leetonidas
01-26-2012, 12:37 PM
idk brah he is 2nd team All-ST after all

stretch
01-26-2012, 12:38 PM
idk brah he is 2nd team All-ST after all

he only gets his credit from seasoned vets around here. too many people still don't realize the goods this guy brings. he is one of the few posters that has actually posted something so funny i literally laughed out loud at work.

djohn2oo8
01-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Donations must surely have some influence. Lol

Ace
01-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Thats what I like about you stretch, you don't care about a poster's team affiliation, you're all about making the NBA forum a safe place for all trolls. :lol

Another reason for Stretch. He has a dream, for all trolls to be treated equal...

Nathan89
01-26-2012, 12:46 PM
i'm all ears...

1. Give it to a Spursfan or Pistonsfan(The Pistons fans may be taken up already).

2. Make them put in motion that they bold you.

3. If you choose someone else definitely not a Mavs fan or Laker fan.

Nathan89
01-26-2012, 12:50 PM
As long as it goes to either myself, TSA, or Ace, I'm happy.

IMO Pulp needs to get voted to have his name bolded first.

Disasterbot, this comment sums up stretch, imho. Goes to show how he views greys like you and I.

Terrible campaigning by stretch:lmao

stretch
01-26-2012, 12:50 PM
1. Give it to a Spursfan or Pistonsfan(The Pistons fans may be taken up already).

3. If you choose someone else definitely not a Mavs fan or Laker fan.

You call yourself Mr. Equality, but you are discriminating against Mavs/Laker fans and clearly pro-Spurs/Pistons fans.

I think your opinion should be called heavily into question, perhaps even resuling in an audit of you and your posting history by the EC, to see if you are worthy to continue posting in the NBA forum, as your discrimination against fans of teams, is every bit as bad as racism.

baseline bum
01-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Just as a PSA, Rocket fan nominations will be viewed by the committee with extreme prejudice.

MavDynasty
01-26-2012, 12:52 PM
C'mon disaster my nigga...give it to our homie 41

stretch
01-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Disasterbot, this comment sums up stretch, imho. Goes to show how he views greys like you and I.

Terrible campaigning by stretch:lmao

No, it's just that bold names (even though they did not begin in such a way) has generally come to signify posters who have reached a higher level of posting on ST, and generally bring goods in one way or another (yeah, I know people bring up Koriwhat being bolded, but he most definitely brings goods, just in a far different manner).

djohn2oo8
01-26-2012, 12:55 PM
Just as a PSA, Rocket fan nominations will be viewed by the committee with extreme prejudice.

Noted.

stretch
01-26-2012, 12:57 PM

Sad thing is, they bring it upon themselves. It's not that we hate all Rockets fans. Its just ST has had an extremely bad history with awful Rockets fans around here, and they still haven't improved over the years.

If elected, I intend to make it a goal for the EC to put more funding into their basketball education system, as well as their education of trolling techniques, to improve their posting quality, and help them lose that title of "STs worst fanbase".

Leetonidas
01-26-2012, 12:57 PM
he only gets his credit from seasoned vets around here. too many people still don't realize the goods this guy brings. he is one of the few posters that has actually posted something so funny i literally laughed out loud at work.

True dat homie, dude always brings the good and he really does carefully choose his calculated shit bombs :rollin

also lol djohn making that his first picture in his signature. :lmao

Leetonidas
01-26-2012, 12:58 PM
tbh do we have ANY Thunder fans on this board?

stretch
01-26-2012, 12:59 PM
tbh do we have ANY Thunder fans on this board?

not that im aware of

MavDynasty
Thundaluva,tbh

stretch
Thundaluva,tbh

rofl

Nathan89
01-26-2012, 01:01 PM
You call yourself Mr. Equality, but you are discriminating against Mavs/Laker fans and clearly pro-Spurs/Pistons fans.

I think your opinion should be called heavily into question, perhaps even resuling in an audit of you and your posting history by the EC, to see if you are worthy to continue posting in the NBA forum, as your discrimination against fans of teams, is every bit as bad as racism.

That has to do with the fact that I can't think of any posters that root for those teams that should be in the committee.

:lmao
TBH, you would have Mono and Dok on your side. Kori would veto, imho.

DMC
01-26-2012, 01:01 PM
I nominate Nathan89. He seems level headed enough and we could get two bolded gnsfs at once. You gotta think of your proud grey people, their grey blood coursing through their veins.

Nathan89
01-26-2012, 01:06 PM
No, it's just that bold names (even though they did not begin in such a way) has generally come to signify posters who have reached a higher level of posting on ST, and generally bring goods in one way or another (yeah, I know people bring up Koriwhat being bolded, but he most definitely brings goods, just in a far different manner).

Pulp doesn't? As for the "Mr. Equality", that originated as judging a poster by what they post and not by being colored or grey. As a committee member you would be against everything I believe in on this board. Therefore, I have to do my best to prevent you from becoming a member.

djohn2oo8
01-26-2012, 01:06 PM
Sad thing is, they bring it upon themselves. It's not that we hate all Rockets fans. Its just ST has had an extremely bad history with awful Rockets fans around here, and they still haven't improved over the years.

If elected, I intend to make it a goal for the EC to put more funding into their basketball education system, as well as their education of trolling techniques, to improve their posting quality, and help them lose that title of "STs worst fanbase".

Lol good luck.

Nathan89
01-26-2012, 01:09 PM
I nominate Nathan89. He seems level headed enough and we could get two bolded gnsfs at once. You gotta think of your proud grey people, their grey blood coursing through their veins.

:toast

stretch
01-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Pulp doesn't? As for the "Mr. Equality", that originated as judging a poster by what they post and not by being colored or grey. As a committee member you would be against everything I believe in on this board. Therefore, I have to do my best to prevent you from becoming a member.

Never said he doesn't. Just that IMO you gotta work your way up the chain, and in his case, even though he would make a fine EC rep, he still should be required to achieve bold status.

It would be like handing a guy like Ian Mahinmi a starting job in his rookie year. There is no doubting his talent level and abilities, however he needs to work his way up to that point by gaining additional experience, and proving himself in other ways first.

stretch
01-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Lol good luck.

No need for luck. Just the vote.

Such a dream, can become a reality with my assistance.

DMC
01-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Never said he doesn't. Just that IMO you gotta work your way up the chain, and in his case, even though he would make a fine EC rep, he still should be required to achieve bold status.

It would be like handing a guy like Ian Mahinmi a starting job in his rookie year. There is no doubting his talent level and abilities, however he needs to work his way up to that point by gaining additional experience, and proving himself in other ways first.
"Bold status" is given out on request sometimes. Some have been bolded after only a few months.

Also, Kori (her name be praised) has indicated that the bold name means nothing. It's not a status symbol (even though she subsequently bolded someone as a token afterward).

So in conclusion, it's whatever.

Leetonidas
01-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Thundaluva,tbh

:lol

stretch
01-26-2012, 01:17 PM
"Bold status" is given out on request sometimes. Some have been bolded after only a few months.

Also, Kori (her name be praised) has indicated that the bold name means nothing. It's not a status symbol (even though she subsequently bolded someone as a token afterward).

I also specifically noted the initial purpose of bolding names, and how GENERALLY these days people who have been bolded are experience vets.

Either way, I'm not really serious about pulp being bolded. Dude has brought the goods, and if he got the spot, I'd be happy that the spot would be in good hands :toast.

Nathan89
01-26-2012, 01:20 PM
I also specifically noted the initial purpose of bolding names, and how GENERALLY these days people who have been bolded are experience vets.

Either way, I'm not really serious about pulp being bolded. Dude has brought the goods, and if he got the spot, I'd be happy that the spot would be in good hands :toast.

Backed into a corner.:lmao

stretch
01-26-2012, 01:23 PM

Whatever makes you feel better :rolleyes

DMC
01-26-2012, 01:23 PM

Experienced vets... :lmao

JamStone
01-26-2012, 01:26 PM

Had I known your interest, I would have nominated you for the 20th position.

You don't post enough in the NBA forums. You should post more.

stretch
01-26-2012, 01:26 PM

Experienced vets... :lmao

Taking everything I have been saying in this thread seriously... :lmao

Just like taking the whole "regulation krew" bit seriously... :lmao

stretch
01-26-2012, 01:27 PM
Had I known your interest, I would have nominated you for the 20th position.

You don't post enough in the NBA forums. You should post more.

This.

Which is why you guys need to clean up some of the ridiculousness of the NBA forum, so we can have more goods from posters such as SFIE.

DMC
01-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Taking everything I have been saying in this thread seriously... :lmao

Just like taking the whole "regulation krew" bit seriously... :lmao

Projecting.... :lmao

"just kidding" excuse... :lmao

Double-Up
01-26-2012, 01:39 PM
Shut it, rocketfan. lol yao

:lol SFIE = most underrated poster on ST

LOL...I don't give a shit.

DisAsTerBot
01-26-2012, 01:41 PM
gotta love sfie, the media holding him down ala ronpaul

FkLA
01-26-2012, 01:42 PM
give it to a grey spurfan nlgga, dont forget your roots

mainstream people wont care about the little people

FkLA
01-26-2012, 01:42 PM
cubby would be a solid choice as well

MavDynasty
01-26-2012, 01:47 PM
Give it to my nigga fkla

BUMP
01-26-2012, 01:52 PM
speaking of underrated posters, Mel_13 is one that is way overlooked. the guy's delivered as many ownings as anyone

doesn't post much but when he does, somebody usually gets bitchslapped

LnGrrrR
01-26-2012, 02:10 PM

:lol Well played Lee.

Ace
01-26-2012, 02:19 PM
speaking of underrated posters, Mel_13 is one that is way overlooked. the guy's delivered as many ownings as anyone

doesn't post much but when he does, somebody usually gets bitchslapped

LnGrrrR
01-26-2012, 02:24 PM

I'm pretty sure I've been bolded since Day 1, fwiw.

FkLA
01-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Give it to my nigga fkla

when the next league bro? or is that faggot yh still being a pussy about it

z0sa
01-26-2012, 02:56 PM
This.

Which is why you guys need to clean up some of the ridiculousness of the NBA forum.

:lmao such a huge hypocrite

MavDynasty
01-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Idk bro every time I play him he lags out

:lol Kmart connection

stretch
01-26-2012, 02:58 PM
:lmao such a huge hypocrite

:sleep mad because I don't suck the dicks of every single spurs player like you

stretch
01-26-2012, 02:58 PM
Idk bro every time I play him he lags out

:lol Kmart connection

When we gonna hoop, scrah?

MavDynasty
01-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Whenever tbh, maybe in the summer when all the nigs can come together

z0sa
01-26-2012, 03:02 PM
:sleep mad because I don't suck the dicks of every single spurs player like you

:lmao what kind of bullshit comeback is that? This is the NBA forum. At least you prove my point about you being a hypocrite, since you are a huge mavs cocksucking homer yourself.

MavDynasty
01-26-2012, 03:03 PM
8 :lmao

stretch
01-26-2012, 03:10 PM
:lmao what kind of bullshit comeback is that? This is the NBA forum. At least you prove my point about you being a hypocrite, since you are a huge mavs cocksucking homer.

lol okay. I still am waiting to see why Tim Duncan >>>>>>> Kobe as the player of this decade as you constantly suggest.

Pretty much all you have said is that the 02-03 Spurs supporting cast is comparable to any of the years of the 05-07 Lakers supporting casts, and then you call me a homer and a Spurs hater over and over without supporting your opinion in every way.

I think its pretty well documented around here that I hold Timmy in extremely high regards. I also said several times that if I could build a team with any player from any era, the only player I would unquestionably build a team around before Timmy, is MJ. So obviously being a "spurs hater" has nothing to do with this discussion whatsoever, nor is it a true statement.

Being a homer obviously has nothing to do with it, because the Mavs aren't even involved. But lets not kid ourselves, basically every single poster here has some sort of homerism, but I'm still curious as to what makes me so massive of a homer as you suggest, but we will leave that for another discussion.

Anyways, whenever you wish, please, prove me wrong. I would love to know why Timmy > Kobe.

z0sa
01-26-2012, 03:14 PM
wrong thread, and I already covered that anyway.

mavs>spurs
01-26-2012, 03:15 PM
pick me and i promise to go easy on you on 2k, tbh.

baseline bum
01-26-2012, 03:18 PM
DisAsTerBot, your nomination will be critical to the success of the Naruto Bill (ST.02 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190285)). Please keep that in mind when you make your appointment tbh.

stretch
01-26-2012, 03:20 PM
wrong thread, and I already covered that anyway.

Right, okay.

Trainwreck2100
01-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Pick me

DisAsTerBot
01-26-2012, 03:54 PM
pick me and i promise to go easy on you on 2k, tbh.

lol swept in the playoffs

ill promise to go easy on you if you ever have enough electricity to fire up the xbox

mavs>spurs
01-26-2012, 03:56 PM
brah me and md been playin a little bit, my internet is real fucked up right now tho so i can't really ever finish a game. need to call out ATT and have them take a look. you any good at the new one?

mavs>spurs
01-26-2012, 04:00 PM
if you ever have enough electricity to fire up the xbox

lol yeah might have to crank up the ole generator again maybe if the wind blows too hard rofl

DisAsTerBot
01-26-2012, 04:04 PM
brah me and md been playin a little bit, my internet is real fucked up right now tho so i can't really ever finish a game. need to call out ATT and have them take a look. you any good at the new one?

only played a few games, think im like 8-4 er something. Though i got killed yesterday by channing frye (lol) going off for 20 some points

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2012, 04:05 PM
The committee needs pink. I am up for the task.

mavs>spurs
01-26-2012, 04:05 PM
i dont like it as good as 2k11 really. just doesn't "feel" as smooth of gameplay or something. only good thing is md can't do his yellow engineered bullshit anymore so he basically sucks harder than 41 suck em up rofl rofl

MavDynasty
01-26-2012, 04:13 PM
:lmao just played a game using the wolves against the nuggets

Lost by 15 cause NO ONE can make a fucking shot besides that Spanish bastard.

:lmao shot 32% from 2 and 3/17 from 3

Killakobe81
01-26-2012, 04:43 PM
I say you need to keep the 20 spot rotating the politicking alone makes the committee gimmick comic gold.

DisAsTerBot
01-26-2012, 05:10 PM
the favorites have been noted and a decision is forthcoming...

tbh

InK
01-26-2012, 05:32 PM
Mid deserves it for his brilliant trolling of Kool and the other two throughout this summer, he was here when the board needed him most, and he delivered beyond everyone's wildest expectations.

Nathan89
01-26-2012, 05:50 PM
the favorites have been noted and a decision is forthcoming...

tbh

I will wait patiently for your decision.

Can't wait to be elected, tbh.

MavDynasty
01-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Keep dreaming.

DMC
01-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Keep dreaming.
Snubbed :lmao

Nathan89
01-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Keep dreaming.

For those who dare to dream, there is a whole world to win!
- Dhirubhai Ambani

MavDynasty
01-26-2012, 06:10 PM
Snubbed :lmao

Where did I ever say I was snubbed..?

Leetonidas
01-26-2012, 06:16 PM
I want it just so I can vote yes to the Naruto bill and shit on that bitter paki faggot :lmao

DMC
01-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Where did I ever say I was snubbed..?
Good lord you're dense. No wonder you were snubbed.

MavDynasty
01-26-2012, 06:18 PM
:lol I don't post enough for me to be on the committee and make big decisions regarding the forum

DMC
01-26-2012, 06:22 PM
:lol I don't post enough for me to be on the committee and make big decisions regarding the forum

Your combined posts with all user names should be considered tbh.

You should lobby.

MavDynasty
01-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Tbh with Kyle Orton, Dominique Jones, ClipshowDynasty, Lincoln, and this account I prob only have like 6500 posts at most

DMC
01-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Tbh with Kyle Orton, Dominique Jones, ClipshowDynasty, Lincoln, and this account I prob only have like 6500 posts at most
I'll take your word for it.

DisAsTerBot
01-26-2012, 07:14 PM
After much deliberating I have come to my decision as to which candidate I will endorse. Many issues have been discussed amongst committee members and aspiring committee members in numerous threads since The Blood Issue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190183).
After carefully reading through them while considering the best interests of our beloved nba forum, I couldn't help but weigh in my gnsf heritage. The masses need a competent leader. As a gnsf I am happy to endorse my fellow gnsf and future 20th member of the executive committee,

midnightpulp

I am happy to have been part of the executive committee process and look forward to any tokens of appreciation bestowed upon me by said committee. :toast

djohn2oo8
01-26-2012, 07:16 PM
After much deliberating I have come to my decision as to which candidate I will endorse. Many issues have been discussed amongst committee members and aspiring committee members in numerous threads since The Blood Issue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190183).
After carefully reading through them while considering the best interests of our beloved nba forum, I couldn't help but weigh in my gnsf heritage. The masses need a competent leader. As a gnsf I am happy to endorse my fellow gnsf and future 20th member of the executive committee,

midnightpulp

I am happy to have been part of the executive committee process and look forward to any tokens of appreciation bestowed upon me by said committee. :toast
http://cdn.styleforum.net/5/5d/5dcbd53f_clap.gif

Kori Ellis
01-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Do I have veto power on this?

MavDynasty
01-26-2012, 07:28 PM
Do you not approve, Kori?

jeebus
01-26-2012, 07:30 PM

tbh you could veto the entire forum. But if playing by the rules, I don't think you do...

Trainwreck2100
01-26-2012, 07:31 PM

nope, if your boy put that in the original contest details you could have, but as it stands no. You do however have two options
1)exercise supreme authority, this will obviously be the easiest however it turns the executive committee into a facade
or
b)wait for midnight pulp to vote for something to pass, then veto it, then boot his ass.

InK
do i have veto power on this?

That will be taken into consideration. Coup de etat 2 days into the committee days heh? OFC u have veto power.

DMC
tbh you could veto the entire forum. But if playing by the rules, I don't think you do...
The First Order of Business
A 20th member of the executive committee is needed. The committee has 48 hours to decide. At least 12 members of the committee have to be in agreement. Failure to decide within 48 hours will result in one random committee member being ousted.

If MNP is a troll account, he's disqualified I think.

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2012, 07:32 PM

I'm okay with the decision Kori, no need to veto.

Trainwreck2100
01-26-2012, 07:33 PM
why did you put TSA on all ignore again?

timvp
01-26-2012, 07:33 PM

:stirpot: :lol

Now one member of the EC has to approve midnightpulp within 24 for it to become official.

InK
01-26-2012, 07:34 PM
But you should approve Mid. He is the best choice in the eyes of most

JamStone
01-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Lol the prime chancellor schemes...

Kori, I believe at the end of the day you basically have trump power over anything that goes on here tbh. These fun and games really are still at the mercy of your tolerance.

Leetonidas
01-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Congrats mid. Now I have someone on the inside :stirpot:

Stalin
01-26-2012, 07:37 PM
this politics shtick is rather amusing, tbh

InK
01-26-2012, 07:38 PM
this politics shtick is rather amusing, tbh

Yeh, this are the ST glory days indeed.

Brazil
01-26-2012, 07:42 PM
You should choose me tbh, I'm the only french guy of this site speaking portuguese

DeadlyDynasty
01-26-2012, 07:44 PM
:stirpot: :lol

Now one member of the EC has to approve midnightpulp within 24 for it to become official.

Approved.

timvp
01-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Done.

P.S.

tbh DisAsTerBot pulling the "gnsf heritage" card was classic.

monosylab1k
01-26-2012, 07:47 PM
I would like to put in a formal bid of approval for the appointment of midnightpulp to the Executive Committee.

Mid, welcome aboard. Now help me get my Naruto bill and Clutter bill passed.

monosylab1k
01-26-2012, 07:47 PM
DD beat me to it :lol welcome mid

Stalin
01-26-2012, 07:49 PM

midnightpulp

:tu

LnGrrrR
01-26-2012, 07:52 PM

midnightpulp

Good choice Disaster_Bot. While we have some very strong candidates on the list to bold, you won't be forgotten. :toast

SpursNextRomanEmpire
01-26-2012, 08:04 PM
Good choice

baseline bum
01-26-2012, 08:49 PM
I am glad to have mid on the committee; we have to be pleased one of our top choices for the spot DoK is now filling will plug the other empty slot. Welcome aboard and please vote YES on Naruto.

EDIT: Wow, my original grammar read like a ducks post

midnightpulp
01-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Honored to be a part of the committee. I vow to serve with the utmost integrity, dedication, and honor.

lil_penny
01-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Mid, welcome:toast

Robz4000
01-27-2012, 01:13 AM
Other than rayray, mid was one of the best choices. Good to have a true GNSF in on the committee.

FkLA
01-27-2012, 04:17 AM

midnightpulp

lol :tu

mid should keep his grey name tbh :lol