PDA

View Full Version : Rocksteady's next game : TMNT ?

lefty
01-26-2012, 12:40 PM
By the same people who made Arkham Asylum and Arkham City

I have the feeling it's gonna be good :D

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Game? From The Arkham City Devs? Maybe.

According to the rumor mill, Rocksteady’s next game won’t be a Batman one at all, but a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game. That was unexpected.

by Elizabeth DeLoria on 24th Jan, 2012

http://www.gameranx.com/img/12-Jan/tmnt.jpg
According to the rumor mill, Rocksteady’s next game won’t be a Batman one at all, but a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game. That was unexpected.

According to Paul Gale Network (http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/01/22/rumor-is-rocksteady-studios-next-game-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-manhattan-crisis/), the game will be called 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Manhattan Crisis', with Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo as the playable characters. How awfully specific.

The rumor goes that all the turtles will have access to their own unique weapons, and will feature flashbacks that will allow the player to take the wheel as Master Splinter/Hamato Yoshi.

It also looks like the game might have a slightly darker outlook, with the report claiming “The game is expected to be more dark than slapstick, but the turtles themselves and their interactions with the Foot Clan, bosses, and story characters like April O'Neil and Casey Jones will still have comedy attached.”

I want to believe.

Drachen
01-26-2012, 01:55 PM
By the same people who made Arkham Asylum and Arkham City

I have the feeling it's gonna be good :D

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Game? From The Arkham City Devs? Maybe.

by Elizabeth DeLoria on 24th Jan, 2012

http://www.gameranx.com/img/12-Jan/tmnt.jpg

According to Paul Gale Network (http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/01/22/rumor-is-rocksteady-studios-next-game-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-manhattan-crisis/), the game will be called 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Manhattan Crisis', with Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo as the playable characters. How awfully specific.

The rumor goes that all the turtles will have access to their own unique weapons, and will feature flashbacks that will allow the player to take the wheel as Master Splinter/Hamato Yoshi.

It also looks like the game might have a slightly darker outlook, with the report claiming “The game is expected to be more dark than slapstick, but the turtles themselves and their interactions with the Foot Clan, bosses, and story characters like April O'Neil and Casey Jones will still have comedy attached.”

I want to believe.

No one saw this coming???? Its called ROCKSTEADY!!!!

They might as well have said "Krang productions in association with Bebop studios partner up with Rocksteady to bring you....... Its a surprise, can you guess?"

BlackSwordsMan
01-26-2012, 01:58 PM
cool they made two good batman games (assuming its the same company) which no one thought could be possible

lefty
01-26-2012, 02:00 PM
cool they made two good batman games (assuming its the same company) which no one thought could be possible
Yup

I have both, picked them up for cheapo

Have yet to finish the 1st one, lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-26-2012, 02:22 PM
I've gotten so used to the games being shit since the SNES/Sega days that if it were almost any other company my gut reaction would be that it's guaranteed to suck. Obviously the formula for this will be quite a bit different than it would for a Batman game but I do hope they include some stealth elements into it so the TMNT actually act like Ns (no racist).

Cant_Be_Faded
01-26-2012, 08:08 PM
Looking forward to it. Arkham Asylum seems to have been a success. This could be the modern equivalent of TMNT: Turtles In Time. could be a great.