PDA

View Full Version : ESPN 1250's Chris & Jason Show (what happened?)

jimo2305
01-26-2012, 04:26 PM
I just tuned in 10 mins late to the show and everyone calling in are talking about how they'll miss Chris and whatever happened to him and management was unfortunate..

can anyone fill me in?

mouse
01-26-2012, 04:33 PM
http://www.facebook.com/chrisduel

lefty
01-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Your avatar :lmao

mouse
01-26-2012, 04:35 PM
http://www.facebook.com/JasonMinnix

JoeChalupa
01-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Duel's facebook is heating up. Good luck!!

S_A_Longhorn
01-26-2012, 04:45 PM
Hate the new timeline feature on Facebook. Still can't find any info about Chris.

What happened?

mouse
01-26-2012, 04:52 PM
Hate the new timeline feature on Facebook.

Why do these sites feel they need to fix what isn't broken?

These people are some bored bastards. Just like the folks at Google they are so bored they think they need to play with the fonts everyday.

http://9.mshcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/google_jules_verne.jpg

mouse
01-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Can someone record today's show I will pay you.

jimo2305
01-26-2012, 04:59 PM
facebook's blocked at work :| guess i gotta wait till i get home

S_A_Longhorn
01-26-2012, 05:01 PM
How are the ratings been on Chris & Jason? Usually the reason for a change. Hopefully better than the jackass show on 760.

Lose Coach A to another job, and now Chris is gone? I won't listen to 760 but I will find something else to listen to.

ESPN Austin The Horn is really good and commited to local programming.

S_A_Longhorn
01-26-2012, 05:02 PM
facebook's blocked at work :| guess i gotta wait till i get home

Nothing there to read. Just posts from fans wishing him luck. Jason just read the corporate statement, and can't speak. He said he was blindsided by the news last nite after the show. Doesn't agree with it, but what he can do.

The show is now the "Jason Minnix Show".

bigzak25
01-26-2012, 05:09 PM
I listen to Mike Taylor but I wish Chris luck. He's good people last I checked.

jimo2305
01-26-2012, 05:12 PM
lol thanks guys.. this sucks.. totally wasn't expecting this move.. you can really hear the disappointment in jason's voice on the show today

btw.. i listen to it at work on this site:

http://player.streamtheworld.com/liveplayer.php?callsign=KZDCAM

Das Texan
01-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Duel got fired again?

shyne
01-26-2012, 05:32 PM
Did Johnny get fired too?

S_A_Longhorn
01-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Have not heard from Johnny on the show yet, but no mention of him getting let go.

shyne
01-26-2012, 05:35 PM
Well that sucks, I liked Chris alot more than Jason. First Lisle and Haun now this, what the fuck is going on with San Antonio radio.

JsnSA
01-26-2012, 08:34 PM
I really hope Jason Minnix is only holding down the fort until they get a new show in there. Its hard not to like Chris despite his acting like a fool half the time. But I cannot stand Jason Minnix. He really comes off as some kind of creepy pervert to me and his takes are usually clueless IMO.

Can't-be-faked
01-26-2012, 09:01 PM
This sux man, love them both. Especially Dule!;)

purist
01-27-2012, 12:21 AM
How are the ratings been on Chris & Jason? Usually the reason for a change. Hopefully better than the jackass show on 760.

Lose Coach A to another job, and now Chris is gone? I won't listen to 760 but I will find something else to listen to.

ESPN Austin The Horn is really good and commited to local programming.

that jackass on 760 is pretty damn funny though. Kind of like Rome though...either you like him or you hate him.
Duel and Minnix are kind of vanilla. Vanilla generally doesn't produce ratings.

Sisk
01-27-2012, 12:32 AM
So no rumors as to why he got fired? Saw his Facebook post.

stxspurs
01-27-2012, 12:35 AM
cant say i didnt see it coming...wasnt a fan of the show

jimo2305
01-27-2012, 12:35 AM
nah i didn't like rome but i could tolerate him.. he still had substance and had shit to talk about..

mike taylor's show is just a dull earsore IMO.. it's like his whole mantra is to sound douchy the entire time he's on air.. at least mix it up a bit.. i just can't stand listening to that guy

Wild Cobra Kai
01-27-2012, 08:03 AM
Well that sucks, I liked Chris alot more than Jason. First Lisle and Haun now this, what the fuck is going on with San Antonio radio.

It's the nature of the business. Here today, gone tomorrow. It's less expensive to buy a syndicated program than to use local talent.

Dr. Gonzo
01-27-2012, 09:44 AM
lol Chris Duel

He sucks. Maybe I'll be nice and tip him when he dries off my car at the car wash.

stxspurs
01-27-2012, 10:39 AM
They have never been a good show. I can't stand him or Taylor. The only ppl that I like here are the grind cuz the talk legit sports. Taylor and duel had too many other bs on the show besides talking real sports. Taylor is actually good when he subs in the morning...he doesn't bring his Wack persona that he has in the afternoon.

S_A_Longhorn
01-27-2012, 10:40 AM
that jackass on 760 is pretty damn funny though. Kind of like Rome though...either you like him or you hate him.
Duel and Minnix are kind of vanilla. Vanilla generally doesn't produce ratings.

The guy calls everyone else a D-BAG, yet he cheats on his wife with Jennifer Dodd, suits Mike Lavender for bringing their affair to the public, and now they are proud parents of two bastard children. Oh, let's not forget his current commercials for a law firm that he used for some recent "legal problems". Sorry, can't compare him to Jim Rome. Rome's been doing his thing for 20+ years.

I've liked Rome for a long time, but he is mostly interviews these days. That gets boring real fast. He was hiliarious back in the day.

I messaged jeanne Jakle over on Facebook, and she posted the full details:

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/jakle06/2012/01/s-a-radio-vet-chris-duel-axed-from-sports-show/

Sad to hear about the ratings. Can't believe they were worse than 760 ratings, butI can never find the numbers.

Of course, The Zone never replaced Coach A's show as a lead-in, and then reduced the Chris & Jason show to 3 hours for a time. 7 hours of local programming went to 3 hours fast. And they now complain about ratings...

But I will be honest that I stopped listening as much as I did when Coach A was on the air. Had to get my Longhorn fix when he left, so I started listening to ESPN Austin online. They have at least 9 hours of local talk, which is amazing since they only have UT to talk about. Some Spurs, Texans and Cowboys talk, but for Austin to beat SA in local talk? Sad...

JoeChalupa
01-27-2012, 10:54 AM
Radio is one tough gig. Maybe they'll give Paul Greco a shot?

SA DAVE
01-27-2012, 10:56 AM
Now if they could only get rid of Wally.

mouse
01-27-2012, 11:54 AM
(my opinion) Ratings can suffer if you talk about the sorry ass cowboys for three hours.

I can take maybe 2-5 minutes and then I have to switch to KONO

The show did great when it was about the callers. It had a real local feel about the show. But the 45 minute interviews with Drew Person and other old cowboys trying to sell some body building powders kinda turned me away.

If you do the research the show was at its best when Pauly Packaged and Bobby Junk would square off with Cheese Head and Packer Ron. Dale the Cab driver vs Super SpurFan Steve.

The show was entertaining and it left only 4 minutes here and there to talk cowboys and Spurs.

When 3pm rolls around and you still don't know who won last nights game after listening to sports radio since 6AM then you need WiFi

You don't need two men for three hours to go over it again.

That is boring radio. Hell I rather listen to Wild Cobra and ELNono debate about Illegal downloading.

JudynTX
01-27-2012, 02:13 PM
How many times has this dude been fired?

Dr. Gonzo
01-27-2012, 03:12 PM

Probably about as many times as you've had to jump up a pant size.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-27-2012, 03:38 PM
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/e7d/f9c/e7df9c9a-366c-4968-98b6-af34b25c741e

JudynTX
01-27-2012, 03:56 PM
Probably about as many times as you've had to jump up a pant size.

Shit for brains.

rr2418
01-27-2012, 04:04 PM
Chris Duel got himself fired! Chris and Jason Minnix were always drooling over Natalie Tejeda, April Ancira and the Zone girls! Tejeda and Ancira aren't all that either. They sounded gross over the radio and that probably didn't sit well with the listeners. His constant shouting was a huge turn off also! If they would've talked sports from the beginning, Chris would probably still be there.

STSA 760 is way better than 1250 The Zone!!!!

Dr. Gonzo
01-27-2012, 04:08 PM
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/e7d/f9c/e7df9c9a-366c-4968-98b6-af34b25c741e

clever

Viva Las Espuelas
01-27-2012, 04:19 PM
About as much as your schtick

mouse
01-27-2012, 04:21 PM

Keep in mind in order to be fired 5 times you had to be hired 5 times which shows how many stations have had interest in Chris Duel.

Everyone in radio moves on after 5 years unless your Imus or Rush.

Chris Duel didn't win Man of the year 2011 for nothing I am sure he has at least four offers from other radio stations 12 hours after the news was released.

He really should have a tv talk show don't be surprised if you see him next to Charles Barkley someday.

Dr. Gonzo
01-27-2012, 04:23 PM
About as much as your schtick

It's so cute you are defending your "little" girl friend.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Its so cute you're picking on girls.

Dr. Gonzo
01-27-2012, 04:30 PM
I know. I'm adorable.

Creation88
01-27-2012, 05:47 PM
i didn't realize mouse was Duel's proctologist

mouse
01-28-2012, 01:25 AM
i didn't realize mouse was Duel's proctologist

Who's finger did you think it was?

mouse
01-28-2012, 03:31 AM
Chris Duel got himself fired! Chris and Jason Minnix were always drooling over Natalie Tejeda, April Ancira and the Zone girls! Tejeda and Ancira aren't all that either. They sounded gross over the radio and that probably didn't sit well with the listeners. His constant shouting was a huge turn off also! If they would've talked sports from the beginning, Chris would probably still be there.

I didn't like that time either but they stop doing that a year ago.

Chris Duel demands fare pay for doing his job and AM radio doesn't pay much do the math.

It's always about the money. Why did Charlie Sheen lose his job on two and a half men?

How come Mitt Romney is still in the race?

Why did Howard Stern go to Satellite radio?

If it was really about ratings the show would be gone and ESPN would fill the slot with a national show why have Jason still in the studio?

STSA 760 is way better than 1250 The Zone!!!!

If that was really true you wouldn't even know about what is happening to Chris Duel on ESPN the Zone, what made you just happen to change the radio dial all of a sudden?

Trainwreck2100
01-28-2012, 08:26 AM
“It was a surprise,” he said, confirming that he had been offered a chance to stay on with the company, Border Media, in a sales position, but hadn’t given an answer.

ouch talk about throwing salt on the wound

rr2418
01-28-2012, 01:25 PM
If that was really true you wouldn't even know about what is happening to Chris Duel on ESPN the Zone, what made you just happen to change the radio dial all of a sudden?

Mysa.com is what's happening! I saw the story there. Naturally I figured ST would be discussing this story......well here we are!

jimo2305
01-28-2012, 02:33 PM
Mysa.com is what's happening! I saw the story there. Naturally I figured ST would be discussing this story......well here we are!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

mouse
01-28-2012, 06:44 PM

Well then I take back the sarcastic remark :toast

Donut
01-29-2012, 01:58 AM
I was never a real big fan of their show. I did prefer it over 760 but not by much. Lately I've just been switching my radio back to KISS (even though they only play the same 9 songs over and over now) because I'm tired of the sports talk shows here.

howardcopy
01-29-2012, 08:31 PM

I agree. The guy is an actual sports radio host, not some account exec wannabe.

I think he's filling in for the Andy Everett on the ticket on Thursday morning, at least I heard that on Friday's show.

Give us something new and exciting. Time to move on I guess.

Good luck to Duel on whatever is next for him.

rr2418
01-29-2012, 09:43 PM
I agree. The guy is an actual sports radio host, not some account exec wannabe.

I think he's filling in for the Andy Everett on the ticket on Thursday morning, at least I heard that on Friday's show.

Give us something new and exciting. Time to move on I guess.

Good luck to Duel on whatever is next for him.

I heard so much about Paul Greco. I finally heard him and was not impressed at all!! The guy stuttered too much and didn't seem he knew what was going on. Maybe he had a bad day or something.

howardcopy
01-29-2012, 09:53 PM
I'll agree with you on the bad day. The guy absolutely kills it on SiriusXM with his show, but I'm sure getting thrown into someone elses show as a guest host is a little weird. It'd be like me coming to your job and trying to do that perfect.

Who knows though?

rr2418
01-29-2012, 10:07 PM
I like The Sports Grind. They talk sports all two hours! I know some people don't like them and don't think they know what they're talking about, but they're prove that a show doesn't have to resort to gimmicks(slobbering over Zone girls, Ancira, Tejeda or have "hollow award" hall of fame callers argue topics over the air waves). They're straight forward and informative....IMHO!!

howardcopy
01-29-2012, 10:12 PM
That I totally agree with it. I'm not a bit guy either. I turn on Sports Talk radio to listen to sports talk not the shit I hear in the afternoon on the Suckit760. Tired of that schtick.

SpursSecurity
01-30-2012, 06:29 PM
I don't give a damn about the Ticket or ESPN, what I care about is good sports talk. All the shit that is out there right now needs to go. Let's see which station man's up first and gets the best talent.

Mike Taylor
01-31-2012, 10:12 AM
...and now they are proud parents of two bastard children.

Mike Taylor
01-31-2012, 10:26 AM
The last thing I posted was a quote from something called S_A_Longhorn who often posts in this forum. Btw, yes this really is Mike. Who are you S_A_Longhorn? How dare you say something like that about my 3 week old daughters. Is that how far America has bottomed in which some asshole decides he can say whatever he wants behind some anonymous moniker? You can say whatever you want about me but when you discuss my family that's grounds for an ass beating. I've read some of your other posts and based on what I've read regarding psychology you are a classic case of impotency. I hope that you're just some young common dip shit without a family because if you indeed do have kids of your own... than you're a bigger scumbag than your previous posts suggest. My name is Mike Taylor. Who are you S_A_Longhorn? No way you have the balls to out yourself on this forum so I'll do you a solid.... email me at [email protected] and we can discuss this matter further... in private.. like real men. Kori, thanks for activating my account. I never post on these things b/c they're not for me.. they're for fans and listeners.. but I'm not going to stand for fecal matter like S_A_Longhorn going way over the top like that.

Mr Hanky
01-31-2012, 10:53 AM
Fecal matter?

PakiDan
01-31-2012, 11:21 AM
I never post on these things b/c they're not for me.. they're for fans and listeners..

Way to prop yourself up there big boy...

http://popcornsocks.com/site/wp-content/uploads/Yes-you-are.jpg

SpursSecurity
01-31-2012, 11:35 AM
Hey Mike, I agree that's BS, but dude if you spent more time worrying about your show rather than what people say about you, maybe your show would be better...Here is your show in a nutshell....Dingus, blah blah, D-bag, Blah blah, man-a-tainment, blah blah, see ya. How about mixing in more sports take? That would make the show much better.

Nathan Explosion
01-31-2012, 01:00 PM
Way to prop yourself up there big boy...

http://popcornsocks.com/site/wp-content/uploads/Yes-you-are.jpg

Not a big Taylor honk, but what I think he meant was that he has a forum to voice his opinions, while us regular fans don't, so we flock to message boards like these.

screamformelongbeach
01-31-2012, 03:59 PM
Did Duel even draw a paycheck for his time on the air? Pasacrita and Everett are technically unpaid, and only receive some sort of ad revenue split for the sponsor $$$ they've hustled into advertising on their show (Jakle confirmed this when she wrote about that talentless mouth-breather Peter Burns getting axed a couple of years ago, and then begging to get his sales job and show back). And those illiterate Sports Grinders obviously have a similar setup for their infomercial/show.

I assumed Duel and Minnix had a similar deal, so correct me if I'm wrong. In fact, I've heard Taylor mention a couple of times that he is the only salaried sports talk radio host in town.

yomama21
01-31-2012, 10:00 PM
I will say that I do like Taylor cause he
doesn't take any bs and is a straight foward guy. I like his take on stuff and does make me laugh lots of times. Only negative?? You guessed it. Cowboys cowboys and more cowboys 24/7. Even when football season's long over with. Other than that, got no problems with him or the show.

Dr. Gonzo
02-01-2012, 12:26 PM
You can say whatever you want about me but when you discuss my family that's grounds for an ass beating.

Should a paid radio broadcaster be making physical threats towards someone?

Dr. Gonzo
02-01-2012, 12:26 PM
Oh yeah and Mike Taylor, your show is stupid. You are a terrible radio host and your cute little saying grew old after 10 minutes.

pkbpkb81
02-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Should a paid radio broadcaster be making physical threats towards someone?

shut the fuck up, let someone bring your kids into it and you will wanna beat some ass too

howardcopy
02-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Oh yeah and Mike Taylor, your show is stupid. You are a terrible radio host and your cute little saying grew old after 10 minutes.

HAHA totally agree. It's kinda meant for de-da-de's. Love white-guy trying to be Mexican all the time. Is that racist?

Taco
02-01-2012, 02:13 PM

:tu

jimo2305
02-01-2012, 03:50 PM
BS.. that's not mike taylor lol.. but i wouldn't hold it past mike taylor to come online and make a fool out of himself..

if it's really mike then i challenge you to confirm by saying it was you on the radio

screamformelongbeach
02-01-2012, 04:08 PM
BS.. that's not mike taylor lol.. but i wouldn't hold it past mike taylor to come online and make a fool out of himself..

if it's really mike then i challenge you to confirm by saying it was you on the radio

That is Mike Taylor. Check out his Twitter feed from a couple days ago, where he's asking Kori about activating an account here----->
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I registered 2 days ago but I'm still in "moderation" and can't post. What do I do? RT @koriellis What's up?
30 Jan
Are you the same @koriellis that runs that spurstalk.com?
30 Jan

SpursSecurity
02-01-2012, 05:07 PM
I heard it this morning that Greco will be co-hosting with that piece of crap Walter tomorrow on the 760. Wish it wasn't so damn early. Who the hell change that time? Dumb ass for sure.

At least Greco will keep him in check. He always rags on Walter which Uncle Andy never does.

Kori Ellis
02-01-2012, 07:21 PM

It's him.

Chachachango
02-01-2012, 08:03 PM
That is Mike taylor. He mentioned yesterday that some dbag had said somethings about his kids on a forum.

howardcopy
02-02-2012, 08:36 AM
Greco is killing it this morning. Completely out performing Walter p. No Taylor today either. Nice

JoeChalupa
02-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Greco is killing it this morning. Completely out performing Walter p. No Taylor today either. Nice

I concur. :tu

SpursSecurity
02-02-2012, 12:13 PM
I concur. :tu

I concur with JoeChalupa. :tu

PakiDan
02-02-2012, 02:49 PM
I concur with JoeChalupa. :tu

I concur with SpursSecurity :tu

I hear there may possibly be some good things in the works in SA sports radio.... possibly concerning Greco... keepin my fingers crossed!

johnsmith
02-02-2012, 03:27 PM
It was sports talk radio in San Antonio that drove me to purchasing Sirius.....I'm still thankful for them sucking enough to drive me to buying my radio because it was well worth it.

So here's to awful sports talk in San Antonio......it's always been bad and it sounds like it hasn't gotten any better.....:toast

Also, that Mike Taylor post was classic. Way to get mad on the internet there chief.....it makes you come across as awesome.

johnsmith
02-02-2012, 03:33 PM
No way you have the balls to out yourself on this forum so I'll do you a solid.... email me at [email protected] and we can discuss this matter further... in private.. like real men. .

That's my favorite part...."let's do this like real men....on email".

:lmao

howardcopy
02-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Sorry but this douche ARI from Austin needs to go back up there and suck there not here in San Antonio. Some ARI, GONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. You're out. Next please.

Posted on Jason's Facebook page too. Letting him know this guy has to go.

bus driver
02-02-2012, 06:12 PM
It was sports talk radio in San Antonio that drove me to purchasing Sirius.....I'm still thankful for them sucking enough to drive me to buying my radio because it was well worth it.

So here's to awful sports talk in San Antonio......it's always been bad and it sounds like it hasn't gotten any better.....:toast

Also, that Mike Taylor post was classic. Way to get mad on the internet there chief.....it makes you come across as awesome.

love me some satellite radio :toast

no response from the longhorn person :wakeup

screamformelongbeach
02-02-2012, 06:31 PM

That's hilarious. :lol

I think Taylor's got a decent show and is fairly talented at what he does, but he sure does like to write checks that his scrawny, 12-year-old-girlish body can't cash.

rr2418
02-02-2012, 11:09 PM

I'm sure I'm stating the obvious but I think Mike was saying to Longhorn for them to meet somewhere face to face and hash out these issues. LH could contact him via email. But of course you've already figured that out............right? :wow :lol

SpursSecurity
02-03-2012, 02:06 PM
So I wrote Jason M. yesterday about this crap audition shit that ESPN is doing and here is a quote below about what is going on. It's kind of like having the really smoking hot girl standing right in front of you. She has huge tits, awesome lips, great legs, skinny with an awesome ass, but you're looking right past her to see if there might be anything better. But, if you wait to long that hot chic might be gone. Hopefully ESPN won't fuck this up.

Me : "I'm sorry man but that guy is out. Didn't like him AT all. I am excited about who will take Chris' spot though. Hopefully we, the fans, the ones that care, get a chance to voice our opinion. I want this station to bitch slap that Taylor dude. I HATE, let me say it again, HATE, that guy.

Keep doing what you do man, we appreciate it."

Him : "Thanks for the feedback Hector...I am guessing this will be a long process.

Thanks for listening, appreciate the support."

It's going to be all suck, all the time now for sports radio in the afternoon until this shit gets fixed. Terrible.

stxspurs
02-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Paul greco is the only guy I will support if he gets a gig.

howardcopy
02-06-2012, 11:41 AM

+1:toast

PakiDan
02-06-2012, 12:40 PM

Yes! :tu

SpursSecurity
02-06-2012, 02:42 PM

All in for me +1 :ihit

rr2418
02-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Like I said before, I heard Greco on the radio and wasn't all that impressed, considering I heard nothing but rave reviews about him.

howardcopy
02-06-2012, 05:47 PM
You only heard him once? I mean I look at it this way, guy is on SiriusXM, 4 shows a week, covers sports, has done work for NBA TV and NFL Network. Better resume than most in this city. Maybe it was a bad day.

I heard him yesterday on 1250 with the guys up in Austin for the Super Bowl preview and it was an awesome show.

Heat Miser
02-06-2012, 06:19 PM
The radio personalities in San Antonio need thicker skin.

ididnotnothat
02-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Like I said before, I heard Greco on the radio and wasn't all that impressed, considering I heard nothing but rave reviews about him.

I've heard Greco a few times and he has solid takes. Maybe you were just expecting to have an orgasm when you heard him.

pkbpkb81
02-07-2012, 05:03 PM
So I wrote Jason M. yesterday about this crap audition shit that ESPN is doing and here is a quote below about what is going on. It's kind of like having the really smoking hot girl standing right in front of you. She has huge tits, awesome lips, great legs, skinny with an awesome ass, but you're looking right past her to see if there might be anything better. But, if you wait to long that hot chic might be gone. Hopefully ESPN won't fuck this up.

Me : "I'm sorry man but that guy is out. Didn't like him AT all. I am excited about who will take Chris' spot though. Hopefully we, the fans, the ones that care, get a chance to voice our opinion. I want this station to bitch slap that Taylor dude. I HATE, let me say it again, HATE, that guy.

Keep doing what you do man, we appreciate it."

Him : "Thanks for the feedback Hector...I am guessing this will be a long process.

Thanks for listening, appreciate the support."

It's going to be all suck, all the time now for sports radio in the afternoon until this shit gets fixed. Terrible.

ok so let me get this staright

so you sent radio guy an e-mail then he sent you a generic reply and you felt the need to share it with us.

great job guy

rr2418
02-07-2012, 08:07 PM
I've heard Greco a few times and he has solid takes. Maybe you were just expecting to have an orgasm when you heard him.

:lol Man, you're not making any sense!! :lol

Why don't you be a good little boy and go do your homework! :rollin :lol

stxspurs
02-07-2012, 11:56 PM
I understood it :)

SpursSecurity
02-09-2012, 10:32 AM
I'll tell you what if ESPN doesn't hire Greco and they go with that douche from the other day, Ari, I'm giving the middle finger to SA sports and going to get SiriusXM. I'm tired of them jerking us around.

Sorry Taylor, I know you look at this board from time to time, but your show sucks homes. Not funny, no sports = waste of my time.

FU Ticket and ESPN, tired of you both fucking with us sports fans.

mouse
02-09-2012, 10:57 AM
If I get a text from Chris Duel by July ( the 6 months required by many jobs for the employee to wait before you can work somewhere else) law. (not a big fan)

I mouse will finally co-host on a live radio show (something been asked many times) to actually appear with San Antonio's man of the year 2011 and what I consider the greatest talk show host of south Texas.

This rare event may also be to used as a future pilot or promo / Resume that may allow other radio satiation's to use for an audition tape or online resume.

ugG6lZWRVlw

ColinB
02-09-2012, 11:14 AM
The last thing I posted was a quote from something called S_A_Longhorn who often posts in this forum. Btw, yes this really is Mike. Who are you S_A_Longhorn? How dare you say something like that about my 3 week old daughters. Is that how far America has bottomed in which some asshole decides he can say whatever he wants behind some anonymous moniker? You can say whatever you want about me but when you discuss my family that's grounds for an ass beating. I've read some of your other posts and based on what I've read regarding psychology you are a classic case of impotency. I hope that you're just some young common dip shit without a family because if you indeed do have kids of your own... than you're a bigger scumbag than your previous posts suggest. My name is Mike Taylor. Who are you S_A_Longhorn? No way you have the balls to out yourself on this forum so I'll do you a solid.... email me at [email protected] and we can discuss this matter further... in private.. like real men. Kori, thanks for activating my account. I never post on these things b/c they're not for me.. they're for fans and listeners.. but I'm not going to stand for fecal matter like S_A_Longhorn going way over the top like that.

:lol :lol :lol

This post is golden.

mouse
02-09-2012, 11:18 AM
:lol :lol :lol

This post is golden.

golden shower?

golden oldie?

can you be more specific?

ColinB
02-09-2012, 11:25 AM
I'll go with golden shower.

mouse
02-09-2012, 11:43 AM
I'll go with golden shower.

try a bath next time.

mouse
02-11-2012, 06:08 PM
P.S. My offer to do a live radio show extends to others also...

Walter Pasecreta

Tim Merrimen

Jeff Vexler

Jason Penny

Jay Howard

Exstatic

Joe Chalupa

Paul Grecko

Andy Everett

Don Harris

Lara Green

Rob Thompson

Johnny "the horse" Comptian

Kori Ellis

Dusty Garza

Cleto Rodriguez

JT The Brick

Alamo 50

etc.....

PakiDan
02-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Paul is putting together some video segments to support his FantasyPros911 show... this is just the first one, but check it out.. it's good stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHSkORso67Y&feature=youtu.be

SpursSecurity
02-14-2012, 11:21 AM
Paul is putting together some video segments to support his FantasyPros911 show... this is just the first one, but check it out.. it's good stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHSkORso67Y&feature=youtu.be

Haha, some funny shit. Thanks for sharing.

S_A_Longhorn
02-15-2012, 01:18 PM

Sorry guys, just read this today! Classic. :lmao

My apologies to your chidren, Mike. They truely deserve better.

Instead of the middle school tough guy routine, put as much effort into your next relationship. I could care less about your private life, but its hard to ignore when you have other people arrested for exposing it or advertise for your lawyer.

jimo2305
02-15-2012, 04:47 PM
lol sa longhorn really struck that nerve

mouse
02-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Radio listeners in San Antonio are like Mushrooms.

We are fed shit and kept in the dark.

Trust me Chris Duel will be back!

And your fingers will be very busy turning the radio dial trying to find him.

PakiDan
02-16-2012, 03:30 PM

I am completely impressed that mouse can type while hanging on to Duel's nutsack.

mouse
02-16-2012, 03:35 PM
I am completely impressed that mouse can type while hanging on to Duel's nutsack.

Psssssst!

It's called multitasking.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/12345.jpg

PakiDan
02-16-2012, 03:37 PM
Psssssst!

It's called multitasking.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/12345.jpg

Like I said... color me impressed!

mouse
02-16-2012, 03:54 PM
How about a Paul Grecko Chris Duel Morning show?

Can we now be friends?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/logan-rub.gif

PS Pm me I need a 16 by Saturday.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Picture016-1.jpg

PakiDan
02-16-2012, 04:07 PM
How about a Paul Grecko Chris Duel Morning show?

Can we now be friends?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/logan-rub.gif

PS Pm me I need a 16 by Saturday.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Picture016-1.jpg

hugs.

mouse
02-16-2012, 04:17 PM

Speaking of tight grips on nut sacs, has Paul Grecko ever ask you to let go for 90 seconds so he may take piss?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/666.jpg

mouse
02-16-2012, 04:24 PM
hugs.

POTW

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/tttttt.jpg

rr2418
02-16-2012, 10:12 PM

LOL, he would have to change his whole routine, including not shouting into the mic, not talk about April Ancira and Natalie Tejeda like if they're babes, which they aren't. I don't know if he can do that! :wow

sonnytris
02-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Hey Mouse I Just found Chris Duel?????
Opened my daily dose of the rag called San Antonio Lightning .com and guess who was doing a Special Comentary ??????...and yes the article was about Jimmy Parks Jr.
CHRIS IS BACK

mouse
02-17-2012, 08:22 PM
LOL, he would have to change his whole routine, including not shouting into the mic, not talk about April Ancira and Natalie Tejeda like if they're babes, which they aren't. I don't know if he can do that! :wow

Chris duel has had many other successful radio shows that has out lasted many shows today.
You really think Howard Stern only had one radio job in his career?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/face-eye.jpg

mouse
02-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Hey Mouse I Just found Chris Duel?????
Opened my daily dose of the rag called San Antonio Lightning .com and guess who was doing a Special Comentary ??????...and yes the article was about Jimmy Parks Jr.
CHRIS IS BACK

Thanks!

The San Antonio lighting and chris duel go far back as PMSA in the 90s try a search and check out the drama! :smokin
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/th_mouse-ESPN.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/?action=view&current=mouse-ESPN.mp4)
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/milk-it.gif

Biernutz
02-18-2012, 10:16 PM
Chris could come on the morning drive, they need A change from Wally ---"I'm always right and your just wrong" and Andy--"I love Tiger". The morning show has just turned into "the morning argument show" that I now channel change when Wally starts that crap every morning. It just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

I would try a Chris and Paul show.

mouse
02-18-2012, 11:23 PM
Chris could come on the morning drive, they need A change from Wally ---"I'm always right and your just wrong" and Andy--"I love Tiger". The morning show has just turned into "the morning argument show" that I now channel change when Wally starts that crap every morning. It just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

I would try a Chris and Paul show.

Chis Duel with Tim Merriman would blow me away.

Dude
02-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Man, was sorry to hear that the Lawyer dude, Jimmy Parks passed away.

Mog
02-20-2012, 12:36 PM
Man, was sorry to hear that the Lawyer dude, Jimmy Parks passed away.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Attorney-Parks-61-dies-3342904.php#src=fb

PakiDan
02-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Is it just me... or is Chris Duel surrounded by death? It seems he's consistently posting something about someone close to him dying.

Heat Miser
02-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Whitney Houston did become his Facebook friend last week.

jimo2305
02-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Man that sucks.. I never really got to know the guy.. RIP

FuzzyLumpkins
02-20-2012, 07:58 PM
they had the new guy come on talking about his move from austin and college athletics and it was perhaps the most intelligent and thus interesting to me talks that i have heard on San Antonio radio in the last decade. In fairness I do not listen much at all and just plug in my droid but I was impressed.

It was basically about talent development and the NBA. If i can expect more of the same i will make a point to listen just as I have recently made it a point not to listen for a long long time.

Thank you for not treating this city like its entirely full of banal simpleminded assholes.