PDA

View Full Version : The Silence

MavDynasty
01-26-2012, 07:45 PM
I may be speaking too soon but I haven't noticed any of Giuseppe's bullshit today. Is he on all-ignore?

Gotta feel somewhat bad for the guy. He pours his soul into the Forum and for him to get shunned like this must be bad for his morale. :cry

InK
01-26-2012, 07:48 PM
He got smacked around by Kori yesterday, and apperently her words of wisdom finally made him see the light of day.

DMC
01-26-2012, 07:50 PM
That and someone listed his real name.

monosylab1k
01-26-2012, 07:50 PM
He's laying low in hopes we'll forget all his bullshit. He knows he fucked up big time with the KKK shit and hopes disappearing for a bit will save him.

Not a fuckin chance.

jeebus
01-26-2012, 07:51 PM
The silence is quite nice. The KKK stuff was really getting weird.

Stalin
01-26-2012, 07:53 PM

he did seem tense, probably taking his van for a spin, tbh

Leetonidas
01-26-2012, 07:54 PM
I hope Dale isn't gone forever :depressed

InK
01-26-2012, 08:00 PM

He started off with lnych mobs which was ok imo since there is a good chance that ppl are gonna get axed for non offences under new managment if Kori and LJ stay hands off for social experiment kicks. But ye the KKK and Nazi and Eva and Adolf stuff was going way way way to far and that will stick for a long long long while with Pops.

And he wasnt upset with his name beeing revealed, not the way i saw it anways.

DMC
01-26-2012, 08:01 PM
He started off with lnych mobs which was ok imo since there is a good chance that ppl are gonna get axed for non offences under new managment if Kori and LJ stay hands off for social experiment kicks. But ye the KKK and Nazi and Eva and Adolf stuff was going way way way to far and that will stick for a long long long while with Pops.

And he wasnt upset with his name beeing revealed, not the way i saw it anways.

Unless you consider pulling out and shagging ass "upset".

Latarian Milton
01-26-2012, 08:42 PM
you morons felt bored of cully's posts and put him on all-ignore list but the bigger asshole DMC is still alive & posting, mission failed imho