PDA

View Full Version : Fear Factor contestants to drink donkey semen

JayTheClown
01-27-2012, 04:32 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/26/fear-f.../#.TyLPP8nlYd1 (http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/26/fear-factor-donkey-semen-stunt-nbc/#.TyLPP8nlYd1)

"Fear Factor" producers' plans to serve fresh glasses of donkey semen to contestants on the next episode had NBC execs so concerned ... they gave serious thought to killing the stunt, TMZ has learned.

Sources involved in the production tell us the stomach-churning stunt was shot last summer -- but NBC honchos were having a tough time swallowing this one as the air date approached.

We're told the challenge involved teams of twins drinking the full glass of donkey semen -- with a glass of urine thrown in for good measure. Contestants had to drain both glasses in order to move on to the next round.

Our sources say NBC execs had multiple pow-wows in the months after the stunt was shot ... but eventually gave FF producers the thumbs up.

Calls to NBC were not immediately returned.

The episode airs this coming Monday -- and yes, we're told multiple contestants actually do (gulp) drink up.

So that's what they mean by donkey punch.

This shit is nuts :wow

Viva Las Espuelas
01-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Well, its coming from it's nuts.

Frenzy
01-27-2012, 05:08 PM
When this show started wasn't it doing stunts with things certain people feared. Like if you were deathly afraid of heights they had you walk a cliff edge or something like that. Now it's just gross stunts. Fear factor....fear drinking donkey semen...well no shit who wouldn't fear that..

DMC
01-27-2012, 06:27 PM
When this show started wasn't it doing stunts with things certain people feared. Like if you were deathly afraid of heights they had you walk a cliff edge or something like that. Now it's just gross stunts. Fear factor....fear drinking donkey semen...well no shit who wouldn't fear that..
There was this chick in Mexico...

leemajors
01-27-2012, 06:50 PM

they have always done shit like eating bugs, drinking piss, etc.

leemajors
01-27-2012, 06:51 PM
-6xENiFq0B4

ChumpDumper
01-27-2012, 06:53 PM
At least it was fresh.

Wait, how fresh was it? That could have been another challenge tbh.

MaNuMaNiAc
01-27-2012, 06:59 PM

:lol

BlackSwordsMan
01-27-2012, 07:03 PM
they're lucky they get it in a glass -- I've seen men die and whores get torn apart trying to set semen out of a donkey

monosylab1k
01-27-2012, 07:37 PM
crofl reminds me of this classic

ZaBDA9Gj-C8

Muser
01-27-2012, 08:52 PM
Copying Jackass?

mouse
01-28-2012, 01:28 AM
Did you say Fear Factor or Queer Factor?

blackfire12
01-28-2012, 12:48 PM

Hahaha

Pistons < Spurs
01-30-2012, 08:36 PM
NBC pulls 'Fear Factor' episode that forced contestants to drink donkey semen

If you ever wondered where the line was between disgusting and too much was, "Fear Factor" might've found it. While NBC has been okay with the rebooted reality show forcing fame-seekers to retrieve animal hearts from the bottom of a giant pool of blood, it has axed an episode where contestants were forced to drink donkey semen and urine as part of a challenge.

According to TMZ, the offending segment was shot last summer, and NBC execs had been debating over whether to air it ever since. While they initially gave the thumbs up, after the site leaked the dirty details of the challenge, they had second thoughts.

The competitors had to drink full glasses of both donkey semen and donkey urine in order to make it to the next round. The worst part of the whole thing? The contestants actually did it, and it now won't even be seen by the public at large. TMZ reports that the episode, called "Hee Haw! Hee Haw!" was listed on the NBC site until recently, and now the site shows that a repeat of a previous episode will air in the series' time slot tonight.

We're certainly thankful that we won't have to be subjected to this disgusting episode. Man, forcing people to eat crickets or lick tarantulas or whatever other dumb stuff used to happen on that show seems almost quaint in comparison to the new stunts.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/01/nbc-pulls-fear-factor-episode-that-forced-contestants-to-drink-donkey-semen.html

The good people at the peacock just got back to us -- NBC Entertainment Chairman Bob Greenblatt says, "I reviewed the episode late last week and decided it was a segment we should not air."

Sources at the network tell us Comcast was not involved in the decision.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/29/fear-factor-donkey-semen-episode-pulled-off-nbc/#.TydFA1zOUsL

baseline bum
01-30-2012, 08:39 PM
LOL contestants drinking donkey cum for nuttin.

cantthinkofanything
01-30-2012, 10:36 PM

and she got fucked by a donkey. 9 months later a baby DMC popped out.

Slydragon
01-31-2012, 12:50 PM
They should give them SUVs that are bone dry on gas and have them fill them up with their own cash. That would scarce the shit out of anyone.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-31-2012, 12:57 PM
crofl reminds me of this classic

ZaBDA9Gj-C8

:rollin

I was saw that shit when it aired and literally fell over laughing. Then I had to explain why it was so funny to my wife. And then explain why it was that I knew about shit like this to my wife.

lebomb
02-01-2012, 09:54 AM
I've seen men die and whores get torn apart trying to set semen out of a donkey

you were actually there when it happened?? :vomit:

manufan10
02-01-2012, 10:25 AM
LOL contestants drinking donkey cum for nuttin.

lol they did this to get their 15 minutes of fame, and now it won't air.. :lmao

What's worse drinking donkey cum to be on tv?

or

Drinking donkey cum to be on tv?

JamStone
02-01-2012, 11:13 AM
lol they did this to get their 15 minutes of fame, and now it won't air.. :lmao

What's worse drinking donkey cum to be on tv?

or

Drinking donkey cum to be on tv?

I'd say they're pretty equal since they're the same thing?

It's gross but is it any worse than drinking a blended diseased New York City sewer rat? I recall them doing that years ago in an episode.

Borosai
02-02-2012, 01:55 AM
I wonder if it was a promiscuous donkey. Maybe he had the herpes.