PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous releases Dana White's personal info including SSN over twitter dispute

JayTheClown
01-27-2012, 04:45 PM
Dana White in his interview with Ariel Helwani today:

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000">

"People say my website was hacked, it's ****ing bullshit. What it was is that you had all these people, that are part of this whole internet thing going on that were doing that..you're not going to play games with me, I'm not going to play games with you people, yeh know? These guys went in and they "hacked" our website, they moved the URL, that's what they did.

Yeh know? First of all, the system that we have set up at UFC.com [sic] is very good, but there's guys out there, these internet guys are ****ing geniuses, these guys are hacking government websites, yeh know? This stuffs gonna happen..and no, nobody's stuff was compromised..again, I just had this conversation earlier, yeh know, we have a lot of people, including yourself..and yes I'll call you out, and the other journalists that are terrified of the internet, they're terrified of the internet [Helwani tries to get an example of this...I'll skip forward a little] It's a fact, I've dealt with it for the last 10 years with you guys.

Guys are terrified of the internet..but don't feel bad...there's senators, and lots of other people that are terrified of the internet, I'm not one of them..[again Helwani trying to defend himself] don't play games, you ****ing know you're scared, YOU are..all the other, guys that are standing here today, are terrified of the ****ing internet, I'm not.

I'm not afraid of the internet, it's a place where cowards live. Ok? The way that this whole thing has gone down..them hacking our site...was the best thing they could have ever done for us. Because what that does is, now you look like terrorists. And now, a lot of people that were afraid of you, now hate you, yeh know? Is this bill perfect? (referring to SOPA) No, no bill is perfect, no bill is perfect. This thing started off with the right idea, yeh know? Stealing is stealing.

You walk into a store, and you steal a watch or steal a PPV, it's still stealing. There's this whole generation who grew up, where everything is free on the internet, yeh know? And they don't want to see that change, and I understand that. I get it. But, it's not right. There's something that needs to be worked out, that works for everybody. Whether it's the UFC, stealing PPVs, people's songs, the artists, whether it's movies, or whatever it might be. There's an answer to fix this, is this perfect? Now I see people like that on Twitter and stuff, people who get it, and say the same thing, and I agree with them, and I've never talked about this before but, yeh know, you brought up the whole hacking thing..all these hackers and all these guys that want to act ****ing cool, and think this is funny..you guys, you guys just flipped the switch, and believe me..

I have a lot more information on what's going on than you do, and yeh know, this bill that looked like it was going to be dead..you might have brought it back to life..you may have revived it [sic]..when you start acting like a terrorist..first of all..one thing is..everybody gets the internet, and everybody loves it, and everybody has this thing, and all these powerful people are coming out, and the internet is saying "don't do this, don't do this.." people are scared of that..but the minute you start acting like a terrorist.

.now you've pissed people off..now you've made yourself look really, really bad, and it's going to be VERY interesting to see how this shakes out over the next year, but the bottom line is, and what I'm saying is I'm not afraid of you, you don't ****ing scare me, you come in and you hack [sic], do it again, I don't care..you don't scare me, internet. Yeh know? You don't. They always have this thing where, "you can't stop the internet", you can't stop the government, ok? Anybody that fights the government, loses. I don't care who you are, or what you do, or who you think you are, even the internet... Twitter fight
Quote:
Currently ongoing is an intriguing dialogue between Dana and Anonymous. I'll try to update this in real time(Dana is bold):

Ahoy @danawhite - what do you have against the Internet? We're just curious, as we were quite surprised at the harsh tone of your comments.

. @danawhite - I'm curious, do you support what we do, in terms of activism & raising public awareness of critical security/privacy issues?

@YourAnonNews I love the Internet. It helped us grow our biz. Stealing is stealing! And hacking into people's shit is terrorism.

@YourAnonNews same guys on the net bitching about fighter pay are the ones who are stealing from them. That are our partners on PPV!

@YourAnonNews and yes cowards hide on the Internet! At least I'm man enough to say all my shit in public and not hide behind a screen name!!

@YourAnonNews no i'm a fight promoter. I put on fights. People are stealing my shit on the net and selling it or selling ads on it.

. @danawhite Just because you're a "fight promoter" doesn't mean you can't also have an opinion on social issues that affect society.

. @danawhite - So all our activism, mass protests, & helping Arab Spring fighters around surveillance to organise...you do not support? http://forums.allsexresources.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

@YourAnonNews me and my partners have busted our ass for 10 years to build the sport and co. When you steal you should be dealt with! Agree?

. @danawhite Your generalisation of us & online activists as cowards/terrorists disappoints us. Many are fighting 4 positive social change.

. @danawhite here, maybe this will show you what our work is and online work is important - Our work in Egypt: wearelegionthedocumentary.com/2012/turning-the-internet-back-on-in-egypt/

. @danawhite - We ask that you retract your assertion that we're all cowards/terrorists & "The Internet is a place where cowards live"?

@YourAnonNews idk anything about it. Not my deal. I have my own daily battles. IRS are not mine and mine are not yours.

@YourAnonNews I'm sure you do but if u are ok with streaming my product or ****ing with my website that's not the way to do it. (https://twitter.com/#%21/danawhite/status/162719167651389440)

At this point, @YourAnonNews has released Dana's personal details (family, SSN, phone #, court proceedings, income, etc.).

And Here is the Info:
http://pastebin.com/wH7SXwAP

Dr. Gonzo
01-27-2012, 04:51 PM
I followed those shenanigans last night. Funny stuff.

leemajors
01-27-2012, 04:51 PM
He is incredibly stupid to try and fuck with them.

The Reckoning
01-27-2012, 05:13 PM
thats a really strange ssn

BlackSwordsMan
01-27-2012, 05:17 PM
check the mma thread they already posted his ssn -- address -- name -- phone #'s
etc

BlackSwordsMan
01-27-2012, 05:17 PM
These nerds took down multiple government websites -- Dana is an idiot.

NewcastleKEG
01-27-2012, 05:19 PM
Yup. You can't arm bar the world wide web

:lol

The Reckoning
01-27-2012, 05:19 PM
Zm_SsdSW_xE

Spurminator
01-27-2012, 05:25 PM
I got two minutes into that video and it felt like I had been watching it for 10.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2012, 05:32 PM
What was the point of posting White's information? Anonymous made his argument for him.

Blake
01-27-2012, 05:39 PM
+/- 12 months that we find out who Anonymous is

MannyIsGod
01-27-2012, 09:02 PM
+/- 12 months that we find out who Anonymous is

:lol SMH

Trainwreck2100
01-27-2012, 09:03 PM
What was the point of posting White's information? Anonymous made his argument for him.

nothing is worse then punishing a guy for using his free speech

Spurtacus
01-27-2012, 09:32 PM
yeh know

scott
01-28-2012, 01:32 PM
Nerds fight back against accusation that they are cowardly pussies by acting like cowardly pussies.

Cool.

4>0rings
01-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Nerds fight back against accusation that they are cowardly pussies by acting like cowardly pussies.

Cool.

That any better than punching peoples faces to get your point across?

Muser
01-28-2012, 02:03 PM
I don't get what Anonymous' argument is here?

leemajors
01-28-2012, 02:20 PM
I don't get what Anonymous' argument is here?

they said they would attack SOPA supporters.

Buddy Holly
01-28-2012, 05:53 PM
Anyone see this info on his house?

Last sold for $1,950,000 on 6/15/2006
Last assessed at $446,258 on 2010

:wow

BlackSwordsMan
01-28-2012, 05:55 PM
house market is shitte?

Blake
01-28-2012, 05:57 PM
That any better than punching peoples faces to get your point across?

If I had to choose, i think I'd rather take the punch to face than to have all of my personal info made public.

Wild Cobra
01-28-2012, 07:31 PM
You might be a submissive, but most of us aren't.

leemajors
01-28-2012, 07:37 PM
You might be a submissive, but most of us aren't.

Anonymous couldn't give a shit less who you or I are. Get over yourself.

CubanSucks
01-29-2012, 06:28 AM
Anonymous couldn't give a shit less who you or I are. Get over yourself.

they sure showed their "badassery" during that whole Mexican drug cartel mess, didn't they?

ChumpDumper
01-29-2012, 06:56 AM
You might be a submissive, but most of us aren't.What are you doing to actively fight Anonymous?

resistanze
01-29-2012, 11:00 AM
they sure showed their "badassery" during that whole Mexican drug cartel mess, didn't they?

Don't know why you keep mentioning that. If Dana White was willing to kidnap a person and kill them if UFC.com got hacked, you'd have a point. But saying "I dare you to hack my site".... is just gonna get your site hacked. It's dumb.