PDA

View Full Version : Does Mono realize

Pages : [1] 2

mavs>spurs
01-27-2012, 09:14 PM
Just how similar he is to Kool? This may seem surprising to some at first, but lets take a look a bit deeper. Both are roughly 30 years of age, not exactly young kids anymore yet still spend 90% of their time in hostile arguments with people over the internet. Sure Mono may be a bit more intelligent than his counterpart, and be more well liked amongst his internet friends, but the fact remains that both spend substantial amounts of time on the internet arguing with people at 30+ years of age. I think I'd kill myself if it were me.

With both guys, spurstalk is a very important part of their lives so much that they put a lot of effort into this website besides just posting. Kool in his free time writes love letters to the owner of the site, while mono makes spurstalk raps, a spurstalk radio show, and gets sexual pleasure out of spurstalk "crews" and "committees" in which he actively participates.

And to make matters worse, the moniker monosylab1k has a very extensive internet history and is not just limited to just here. Outside of spurstalk, mono is very active all over the net. Other sports messageboards, movie critique websites with literally thousands of reviews, etc. How he has time to watch thousands of movies and critique them while putting so much effort into spurstalk i'll never know. at one point in time the dude was a 30 year old unemployed loser living off his wife Aubrielle, so maybe he still is I guess we'll never know. Just recently a RK member inquired what job mono works where he has so much time to post on spurstalk, to which I had no immediate response.

Let's be real mono, yeah sure people like you here. But you and I both know that behind the moniker is a truly pathetic human being. Overweight, zero athletic ability, unemployed most likely (or at the very least poor work ethic), got owned by mavs>spurs and pussyface so much on this website that it would make your head spin, these are just some of your "best" qualities. Get a life mono.

mavs>spurs
01-27-2012, 09:22 PM
now if you were to give me this list of a person's qualities:

-hostile arguments with people all over the net, seems to really enjoy slinging shit
- no real life outside of the internet
- unemployed
- moocher
- 30 years of age give or take
- overweight
- unathletic as fuck

I'd swear you were talking about kool

Leetonidas
01-27-2012, 09:22 PM
:wow

Findog's Ex Fiancee
01-27-2012, 09:23 PM
:lol:lol:lol

http://www.thedailypage.com/media/2008/06/06/586Cover.jpg

pass1st
01-27-2012, 09:25 PM
One acts like he's black, though

Latarian Milton
01-27-2012, 09:57 PM
maybe mono is a web maintainer working for some website where he can access the internet at working time, arguing with people on the internet while getting paid, FUCK YEAH!!!

InK
01-27-2012, 10:10 PM
Kool in his free time writes love letters to the owner of the site, while mono makes spurstalk raps, a spurstalk radio show, and gets sexual pleasure out of spurstalk "crews" and "committees" in which he actively participates.

:lol

4>0rings
01-27-2012, 10:17 PM
:lmao

Don't forget, standing inline outside of burger joints and taking pics.

JJ Hickson
01-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Just how similar he is to Kool? This may seem surprising to some at first, but lets take a look a bit deeper. Both are roughly 30 years of age, not exactly young kids anymore yet still spend 90% of their time in hostile arguments with people over the internet. Sure Mono may be a bit more intelligent than his counterpart, and be more well liked amongst his internet friends, but the fact remains that both spend substantial amounts of time on the internet arguing with people at 30+ years of age. I think I'd kill myself if it were me.

With both guys, spurstalk is a very important part of their lives so much that they put a lot of effort into this website besides just posting. Kool in his free time writes love letters to the owner of the site, while mono makes spurstalk raps, a spurstalk radio show, and gets sexual pleasure out of spurstalk "crews" and "committees" in which he actively participates.

And to make matters worse, the moniker monosylab1k has a very extensive internet history and is not just limited to just here. Outside of spurstalk, mono is very active all over the net. Other sports messageboards, movie critique websites with literally thousands of reviews, etc. How he has time to watch thousands of movies and critique them while putting so much effort into spurstalk i'll never know. at one point in time the dude was a 30 year old unemployed loser living off his wife Aubrielle, so maybe he still is I guess we'll never know. Just recently a RK member inquired what job mono works where he has so much time to post on spurstalk, to which I had no immediate response.

Let's be real mono, yeah sure people like you here. But you and I both know that behind the moniker is a truly pathetic human being. Overweight, zero athletic ability, unemployed most likely (or at the very least poor work ethic), got owned by mavs>spurs and pussyface so much on this website that it would make your head spin, these are just some of your "best" qualities. Get a life mono.

:lol My nig mavs>spurs droppin truth bombs. Keep up the good work.

jjktkk
01-27-2012, 10:18 PM
now if you were to give me this list of a person's qualities:

-hostile arguments with people all over the net, seems to really enjoy slinging shit
- no real life outside of the internet
- unemployed
- moocher
- 30 years of age give or take
- overweight
- unathletic as fuck

I'd swear you were talking about kool

:rollin

Landon Donofag
01-27-2012, 10:26 PM
Nigga went in

http://i.imgur.com/bstb9.gif

Arnold Rothstein
01-27-2012, 10:36 PM
TBH I don't know whats more sad, being a baby dicked asian who has no life and spends all day on a message board or being one of the nut licking lap dogs of a baby dicked asian who has no life and spends all day on a message board.

monosylab1k
01-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Lol half these posts being you or gtowns trolls.

You mean you didnt want to start this thread in the EC forum?

mavs>spurs
01-27-2012, 10:41 PM
One acts like he's black, though

Well I would just post the video of his "rap" attempt as a rebuttal proving that he tries to be black but the clown has deleted his youtube account.

monosylab1k
01-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Tbh who is brian burrows?

mavs>spurs
01-27-2012, 10:43 PM

Oh look, the fuck boy himself decided to show...per usual his only defense is to try to downplay it even though his ass has been tarred, feathered, and jizzed on way past the point of that.

PS brah, gtown doesn't post and I haven't heard from him in 6 months. And my only troll is Tyson Chandler, which I strong armed and jacked from your weak ass. Maybe other people just happen to agree that you're a loser, shocking I know.

monosylab1k
01-27-2012, 10:44 PM
:lol just PM me later begging to play 2k12 with you, per the usual.

mavs>spurs
01-27-2012, 10:46 PM
^Tbh that response doesn't fly after you were just upset enough by all this to post what you think is my information out in public. TBH isn't that grounds for banning under all this new law that you jack off to?

mavs>spurs
01-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Just keep pretending you haven't been destroyed here, n!gga. I have no further rebuttal for your weak ass posts.

monosylab1k
01-27-2012, 10:47 PM
You really want to win this one, huh?

Thats cool, i see how important this is to you.

monosylab1k
01-27-2012, 10:48 PM
Hey if you feel you destroyed me, awesome.

If its that important to you, go nuts.

Arnold Rothstein
01-27-2012, 10:49 PM

:cryAnyone who thinks I'm a loser r just ur trollz:cry

monosylab1k
01-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Someone who isnt secure enough to diss me with their main account anyways.

Do what you like. Its very important to you.

mavs>spurs
01-27-2012, 10:51 PM
Oh, and add their level of creativity and cleverness to the Kool/Mono comparison. Imagine the social aptitude of a person who would change my thread title in the other forum to a gem like "I love hard cock up my ass" and think it was clever and funny. You're such a clever, likable, and definitely heterosexual guy.

No not really. There's a reason why you go into all those interviews with a computer science degree and still somehow managed to be jobless. You're socially retarded, hence your internet life.

Arnold Rothstein
01-27-2012, 10:51 PM

Posting peoples information is grounds for banishment. You must be pretty mad.

monosylab1k
01-27-2012, 10:52 PM
Have you won yet. Keep posting till you feel happy about what you've accomplished.

Findog's Ex Fiancee
:lol Mavs>Spurs is GOING IN

monosylab1k
Posting peoples information is grounds for banishment. You must be pretty mad.

Whose info is that???

jjktkk
01-27-2012, 10:55 PM

Who would do such a thing like that here? :lol

Latarian Milton
01-27-2012, 10:56 PM
mono is also an active participant on many other random boards and he's well known to be a scrub tbh. unless he works as a talkshow host or something similar, he is definitely a pathetic loser.

hey mono how bout we start a latarian&mono show bro? you have such talent and im a household name i believe we would achieve great success together tbh

monosylab1k
01-27-2012, 10:56 PM
Who would do such a thing like that here? :lol

:tu

Latarian Milton
01-27-2012, 10:57 PM
serious talk tbh

monosylab1k
01-27-2012, 10:58 PM
mono is also an active participant on many other random boards and he's well known to be a scrub tbh. unless he works as a talkshow host or something similar, he is definitely a pathetic loser.

hey mono how bout we start a latarian&mono show bro? you have such talent and im a household name i believe we would achieve great success together tbh

Sounds good!

Arnold Rothstein

Do what you like. Its very important to you.

That's rich coming from the 30 year old who spends all day making trolls on spurstalk when he should be looking for a job.

monosylab1k

Sounds good too!

monosylab1k
01-27-2012, 10:59 PM
That's rich coming from the 30 year old who spends all day making trolls on spurstalk when he should be looking for a job.

Keep posting till you think you've won. Its clearly very important to you.

mavs>spurs
01-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Also, I question the heterosexuality of any moderator who abuses his power in order to change people's posts to stuff like this:

"Assplay is my favorite past time"

Incredibly immature and right up the alley of a 30 year old social retard, or homosexual in nature? Can't decide.

mavs>spurs
01-27-2012, 11:01 PM

We heard you the first time, Culburn. We know that's all you've got to say for yourself. Your internet popularity is so high you don't even need to defend it, just keep posting that over and over.

Latarian Milton
01-27-2012, 11:01 PM
Oh look, the fuck boy himself decided to show...per usual his only defense is to try to downplay it even though his ass has been tarred, feathered, and jizzed on way past the point of that.

PS brah, gtown doesn't post and I haven't heard from him in 6 months. And my only troll is Tyson Chandler, which I strong armed and jacked from your weak ass. Maybe other people just happen to agree that you're a loser, shocking I know.

Tyson_Chandler was created by mono though, pretty much like my "latarian milton" troll which was created by DoK initially :lol

Sybok
01-27-2012, 11:04 PM

Let's talk, you and I. Are you still planning on the dramatic "I quit" scene from the "exclusive" club above? It's not going to work, your pain is crippling you son. Also, bad idea about faking your own death. Someone will spot you at Dunkin Donuts tbh.

Keep safe

Sy

Arnold Rothstein
01-27-2012, 11:04 PM

Not important enough for me to make a rap song about it....

Or make a fake monthly award....

Or start a weekly podcast...

Or assemble an e-crew.....

mavs>spurs
01-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Mono is past the point of talking some sense into him. In his mind he's an untouchable internet beast/Spurstalk celebrity, and he's clearly won here :lmao

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:08 PM
when someone answers the post in the oter forum, it says "I want a hard dick up my ass" by Leeontidias

lol earlier it said "by deadlydynasty"

dat some shit for a commitee member to do talk about abusive power

mavs>spurs
01-27-2012, 11:12 PM
when someone answers the post in the oter forum, it says "I want a hard dick up my ass" by Leeontidias

lol earlier it said "by deadlydynasty"

dat some shit for a commitee member to do talk about abusive power

But he's not butthurt. Because he says so :lmao

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:14 PM
mabey he not asshurt but he mad or at least he flex on you when you cant do nothing about it cuz he got a special permisson from the owner

Arnold Rothstein
01-27-2012, 11:21 PM
:lol Imagine Mono's conversations with his wife when she gets home from work everyday.

Mono: "How was work today honey?"

Wife: "It was really stressful. The meeting didn't go well. How was your day Mono? Did you get anything accomplished?"

Mono: "My day was busy honey. I'm so exhausted I trolled these guys on spurstalk so hard! Then I had to work on the spurstalk POTM awards. Plus I made like 10 new accounts so I think it went pretty well"

Wife: "But did you find a job yet?"

Mono: "No honey, but I made this rap song about spurstalk and it was so sick!!! Everyone is going to think I'm so fucking cool now. Now they will really see who the king of spurstalk is!"

I bet she gets real wet after those conversations.

Findog's Ex Fiancee
01-27-2012, 11:24 PM
:lol Imagine Mono's conversations with his wife when she gets home from work everyday.

Mono: "How was work today honey?"

Wife: "It was really stressful. The meeting didn't go well. How was your day Mono? Did you get anything accomplished?"

Mono: "My day was busy honey. I'm so exhausted I trolled these guys on spurstalk so hard! Then I had to work on the spurstalk POTM awards. Plus I made like 10 new accounts so I think it went pretty well"

Wife: "But did you find a job yet?"

Mono: "No honey, but I made this rap song about spurstalk and it was so sick!!! Everyone is going to think I'm so fucking cool now. Now they will really see who the king of spurstalk is!"

I bet she gets real wet after those conversations.

:lmao:lmao

Post of the year!

DeadlyDynasty
01-27-2012, 11:32 PM
dayum...m>s throwing some haymakers here:lol

when did these 2 start beefin' again?

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:33 PM
:lmao:lmao

dets funny cuz det dude don't even got a job

so heres mono

mono-= can i borrow 5 dollars

mono wife- why

mono- i need to buy 18 more weeks of airtime

BlackSwordsMan
01-27-2012, 11:34 PM
Mavs won a ring act like it.

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:34 PM
dayum...m>s throwing some haymakers here:lol

when did these 2 start beefin' again?
lol dis dude actin like he wasnt part of it

do you swing both ways die nasty lol (dy-nasty):lmao

Double-Up
01-27-2012, 11:35 PM
:lol at this thread

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Mavs won a ring act like it.
dude shut da fuck up your man left already, go find him, name Dale lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-27-2012, 11:36 PM
lol dis dude actin like he wasnt part of it

do you swing both ways die nasty lol (dy-nasty):lmao

I get it!....and part of what?

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:36 PM
For official business of the Executive Committee.

I love hard cock up my ass (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=190441)
by Leetonidas (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?find=lastposter&f=38)

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:38 PM
I get it!....and part of what?
like you didn't get yo lulz on det shit

wanna know a nig, give nig a badge

DeadlyDynasty
01-27-2012, 11:39 PM
like you didn't get yo lulz on det shit

wanna know a nig, give nig a badge

Go check my post sweetheart, and see if I lol'd.

Unless your Luva or Kool, I don't have beef with anyone

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:41 PM

I vote Yes to this bill.

lyin faggot

dude it aint no war or nothing, just a game chill

rayjayjohnson
01-27-2012, 11:42 PM

Beef on a website is pointless.

...Unless you're a fat, old blazers fan, of course.

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:43 PM
Beef on a website is pointless.

...Unless you're a fat, old blazers fan, of course.
lol dick up my ass

lol beef on a website

that funny shit ray ray said:lmao

ohmwrecker
01-27-2012, 11:43 PM
What is that thing he used to say all the time? You know…the one he thought was a knockout punchline, but it totally sucked? Help me out here…

DeadlyDynasty
01-27-2012, 11:44 PM
lyin faggot

dude it aint no war or nothing, just a game chill

How is that lying? Do you even know what you're arguing now?:lol

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:46 PM
How is that lying? Do you even know what you're arguing now?:lol
yea dude mono change mav}spurs post to say he want a dick in his ass, and you say you vote yes so either you a fag or you think its funny and want to be in on it. you could of just not respond or say that aint right to use mod power to change a post like that, but it mono and you his lap dog

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:47 PM
What is that thing he used to say all the time? You know…the one he thought was a knockout punchline, but it totally sucked? Help me out here…
hand me a towel kid and hit the road? det one?

rayjayjohnson
01-27-2012, 11:47 PM
lol dick up my ass

lol beef on a website

that funny shit ray ray said:lmao

It was?

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:48 PM
It was?
fucking ray ray :lmao

ohmwrecker
01-27-2012, 11:49 PM
hand me a towel kid and hit the road? det one?

No. It was "That's telling me."

DeadlyDynasty
01-27-2012, 11:50 PM
you could of just not respond or say that aint right to use mod power to change a post like that

Did it bother you that I didn't? It's just a game, chill:lol

btw, check post history and see if me and m>s have ever "fought" on this forum. Then go check to see if me and mono have.:lol

ClipperLuva
No. It was "That's telling me."
oh yea. who said det?

rayjayjohnson
fucking ray ray :lmao

Cool..

ohmwrecker
01-27-2012, 11:51 PM
I'm glad I remembered that. I'm going to sleep well tonight!

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Did it bother you that I didn't? It's just a game, chill:lol

btw, check post history and see if me and m>s have ever "fought" on this forum. Then go check to see if me and mono have.:lol
true, you get a point for det one but you should stand up for your boy how many chances you get?

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:52 PM
I'm glad I remembered that. I'm going to sleep well tonight!
dude you aabout a weird mothafucker

DeadlyDynasty
01-27-2012, 11:53 PM
true, you get a point for det one but you should stand up for your boy how many chances you get?

to be fair I never got a chance to see what m>s originally posted...what was it, tbh?

TheSanityAnnex
01-27-2012, 11:53 PM
Mono: "My day was busy honey. I'm so exhausted I trolled these guys on spurstalk so hard! Then I had to work on the spurstalk POTM awards. Plus I made like 10 new accounts so I think it went pretty well

I was spending way too much time here years ago thinking this shit mattered in some way. Glad I saw the faults in my thinking and changed my ways. His poor wife.

"sorry honey, no time to make love to you tonight, I've got a committee meeting tonight, we're going to really stick it to someone tonight and ban them!"

ohmwrecker
01-27-2012, 11:54 PM
dude you aabout a weird mothafucker

What's your point?

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:54 PM
What's your point?
im good dawg

mavs>spurs
01-27-2012, 11:55 PM

I was spending way too much time here years ago thinking this shit mattered in some way. Glad I saw the faults in my thinking and changed my ways. His poor wife.

"sorry honey, no time to make love to you tonight, I've got a committee meeting tonight, we're going to really stick it to someone tonight and ban them!"

A worthy adversary enters the fray...

and it's not even like any of us have any real beef with mono. i feel sorry for the guy so much it irks me a bit. i'm irritated FOR him, every time i see some of his antics. dude could probably be pretty cool and normal if he really wanted to.

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:57 PM

shit mono role solo he dont ask no body for shit. he would ban every1 if they gave him the nod. bet he dont tell his wife shit, make her work so he can to his radio show and eat hot pockets, all flavors, all day, every day. mono don't ask shit

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:58 PM
A worthy adversary enters the fray...

and it's not even like any of us have any real beef with mono. i feel sorry for the guy so much it irks me a bit. i'm irritated FOR him, every time i see some of his antics. dude could probably be pretty cool and normal if he really wanted to.
chuck lost it, mono could to

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:00 AM
This is the strangest thread I've seen in a while tbh

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:01 AM
FYI ClipperLuva is mono tbh

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:01 AM
fuck you, i work bitch, just sayin a dude dont get det much luv mixed wit hate without callin some shots once upon a time

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:04 AM
Yep. Def mono.

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:05 AM
Yep. Def mono.
u dont know shit :lmao

u the funniest bitch here tho :rollin

y would mono say hes stupid? right, u don't know shit

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 12:05 AM

He's the only troll I didn't have somewhat of a read on, tbh.

monosylab1k
01-28-2012, 12:07 AM
Yep. Def mono.

he's not tbh

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:08 AM
You sure? I bet you're running two browsers...

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:09 AM
You sure? I bet you're running two browsers...
i got ie only how do you run 2?

do u really want a bet?

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:11 AM
if i win u get avatar of melo

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:15 AM
dey stopped fightin dey must be makin' up. wonder who the bitch is

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:19 AM
lol wut

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:22 AM
wut is pacing heat?

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:23 AM
The opposite of what you usually pack

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:25 AM
The opposite of what you usually pack
oh now i get it :lol

why u got it like det?

i mostly pack a glock fourty but been known to have a 45 to

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:27 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mv60VL07p2s/TBfpPz-viSI/AAAAAAAAC1k/rIdFcj5oLjs/s1600/fidge.jpg

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 12:27 AM

:corn:

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:28 AM
wut

timvp
01-28-2012, 12:35 AM
:lol With Feb. 1 looming, nikkas be firing off every last round.

Kori Ellis
01-28-2012, 12:37 AM
Quality thread :wtf

What happened in the committee forum? Because if you guys are abusing your power over there, you are going to get chopped out of that committee quick.

Incorrect.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Nothing happened

mavs>spurs
Quality thread :wtf

What happened in the committee forum? Because if you guys are abusing your power over there, you are going to get chopped out of that committee quick.

Incorrect.

Mono didn't like something I said so he slandered me by changing my thread title to something totally inappropriate and also the op. nothing big, just the type of petty shit a 30 year old loser would do when angered.

Kori Ellis
Yeah I just saw it.

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 12:41 AM
If mono is found to be in violation and removed, I'd be more than happy to replace him as a mavs delegate and give us an honest representation. I won't try to fuck anyone or do anything stupid, nerds just can't handle any type of power they aren't used to it and it goes straight to their heads. It's always easy to tell who's used to getting shit on, they become monsters when put in any sort of position of authority.

monosylab1k
01-28-2012, 12:46 AM
If mono is found to be in violation and removed, I'd be more than happy to replace him as a mavs delegate and give us an honest representation. I won't try to fuck anyone or do anything stupid, nerds just can't handle any type of power they aren't used to it and it goes straight to their heads. It's always easy to tell who's used to getting shit on, they become monsters when put in any sort of position of authority.

It's yours. Go nuts.

I resign as Mavs delegate on the EC.

Sybok
01-28-2012, 12:48 AM
Let's talk, you and I. Are you still planning on the dramatic "I quit" scene from the "exclusive" club above? It's not going to work, your pain is crippling you son. Also, bad idea about faking your own death. Someone will spot you at Dunkin Donuts tbh.

Keep safe

Sy

I am half Vulcan, it's a gift.

jjktkk
01-28-2012, 12:49 AM
It's yours. Go nuts.

Your "done"? :wow

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 01:04 AM
It's yours. Go nuts.

Kori?

timvp
01-28-2012, 01:05 AM
Resignation denied. Only Sun fans and Utahns can quit.

It's blood in, blood out for e'ryone else.

jeebus
01-28-2012, 01:06 AM

quality thread tbh

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 01:07 AM

That's bullshit Tim, and you know it. You're just biased against me because of the past. Hell, it took me well over a year to get this name back. Mono quit, and if I don't get to replace him then someone should.

timvp
01-28-2012, 01:09 AM
That's bullshit Tim, and you know it. You're just biased against me because of the past. Hell, it took me well over a year to get this name back. Mono quit, and if I don't get to replace him then someone should.

Blood in, blood out, tbh, imo.

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 01:10 AM
Tbh if mono isn't dealt with, we may have a "Blood Issue pt2" on our hands. The motherfucker posted personal information and I want him sanctioned. It's complete bullshit to do what he did whenever so many people on this site have reason to use that against me.

stretch
01-28-2012, 01:11 AM

BlackSwordsMan
01-28-2012, 01:14 AM
this is like a gayer version of game of thrones

timvp
01-28-2012, 01:15 AM
Tbh if mono isn't dealt with, we may have a "Blood Issue pt2" on our hands. The motherfucker posted personal information and I want him sanctioned. It's complete bullshit to do what he did whenever so many people on this site have reason to use that against me.

Link? Imo.

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 01:15 AM

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5609882&postcount=15

now that ain't me specifically but mono hit really close to home with that one. it's a friend of mine (neighbor) who dirk4mvp or someone thought it would be funny to give mono his name and pretend it was me. i swear if he gets contacted or harassed, it'll be someone's ass. i've petitioned your wife many times not to allow him to post that information.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 01:16 AM
This whole thing feels like an elaborate trolljob. You never can be sure here...

monosylab1k
01-28-2012, 01:20 AM
This whole thing feels like an elaborate trolljob. You never can be sure here...

It's not.

This thread really did open my eyes. For an unemployed fatshit like me to spend time having assholes talk shit about his wife, it's stupid. To retaliate in any way is stupid. And to waste any more time is stupid. I'm 100% a hypocrite because I participate in the same crap I'm being sensitive about. But I really don't want any part of it any more.

monosylab1k
01-28-2012, 01:22 AM
if mono posts anymore it's not me. I'll lurk cuz i find this place interesting but participating in it just isn't worth it. Being part of the Executive Committee just fed my nerdy ego and I went too far. I have nothing meaningful left to do here.

timvp
01-28-2012, 01:22 AM
Tbh I just got a hangup call on my cell phone from a north Texas number. Imo, either someone is mad at me or it was an interesting coincidence.

tbh it's too late to be calling. troll me tomorrow. thanks.

timvp
01-28-2012, 01:23 AM
if mono posts anymore it's not me. I'll lurk cuz i find this place interesting but participating in it just isn't worth it. Being part of the Executive Committee just fed my nerdy ego and I went too far. I have nothing meaningful left to do here.

Blood in, blood out, to be quite frank with you.

timvp
01-28-2012, 01:24 AM
tbh we should delete wife names and "neighbor" names. does that sound like a plan tbh?

jjktkk
01-28-2012, 01:25 AM

Mono is Timvp? :wow

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 01:25 AM
tbh we should delete wife names and "neighbor" names. does that sound like a plan tbh?

Whatever man, you've always been a huge asshole anyway.

JJ Hickson
01-28-2012, 01:26 AM
It's not.

This thread really did open my eyes. For an unemployed fatshit like me to spend time having assholes talk shit about his wife, it's stupid. To retaliate in any way is stupid. And to waste any more time is stupid. I'm 100% a hypocrite because I participate in the same crap I'm being sensitive about. But I really don't want any part of it any more.

But it's all fun and games when you are doing the same shit to other people?

Sybok
01-28-2012, 01:28 AM
Gentlemen,

Please don't upset the path to recovery. For some, it's a tumultuous trek (I kill myself).

Sy called it early, just remember that from page one that Sy called the entire thing, and next time..... trust me with your feelings.

Peace on all of you

Sy

monosylab1k
01-28-2012, 01:29 AM
But it's all fun and games when you are doing the same shit to other people?

It's not. I'm pretty sure I said I was "100% a hypocrite" in the post you quoted me on. But I know the feeling of not actually reading a post you're replying too, I've done it all the time. Have a good one.

timvp
01-28-2012, 01:29 AM
Whatever man, you've always been a huge asshole anyway.

:depressed

Sybok
01-28-2012, 01:30 AM
Here for you too, brother (no offense).

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 01:31 AM

Yeah fuck you, if it was me giving your daughters names, where they go to school, and address out to that weird fuck who stalks you guys (the guy who because of we now have to wait to get our trolls accepted) you wouldn't find it cute or funny dickhead.

monosylab1k
01-28-2012, 01:32 AM

lol not so much imho. anyways i'm done. Cubby I know you're lurking, so as far as you're concerned, it's safe for you to come out. My ego power trip is over and I really have no business being here anymore. Over and out.

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 01:34 AM
lol not so much imho. anyways i'm done. Cubby I know you're lurking, so as far as you're concerned, it's safe for you to come out. My ego power trip is over and I really have no business being here anymore. Over and out.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/dd/Oscar_statuette.jpg/220px-Oscar_statuette.jpg

jjktkk
01-28-2012, 01:35 AM

Why would you leave Mono? Next to Tim and Kori, your the BMOC on here, free to troll the shit out of anybody.

Brazil
01-28-2012, 01:35 AM
:tu funny thread

jeebus
01-28-2012, 01:36 AM
Definitely a solid 8/10

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 01:37 AM
Nobody ever leaves for good, unless their dead. This site is the primo crack of the internet...i've tried kicking it numerous times but I'm married to the rock

JJ Hickson
01-28-2012, 01:38 AM
Why would you leave Mono? Next to Tim and Kori, your the BMOC on here, free to troll the shit out of anybody.

:lolYou are pathetic.

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 01:40 AM

Typical example of why mono has a problem :lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 01:40 AM

excited about the Urban era?:lol

JJ Hickson
01-28-2012, 01:43 AM

excited about the Urban era?:lol

Excited doesn't do justice to the feeling. I have a 24-7 CFB boner.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 01:45 AM
Excited doesn't do justice to the feeling. I have a 24-7 CFB boner.

Good hire, tbh. I've got wood just thinking that someone other than Jigaboo Harris will be under center next year. Baby steps

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 01:47 AM
stop fucking up the thread with gay ass football talk

JJ Hickson
01-28-2012, 01:51 AM
Good hire, tbh. I've got wood just thinking that someone other than Jigaboo Harris will be under center next year. Baby steps

I don't understand how Miami could ever struggle with their recruiting area and school location. Thats a great built in advantage to have.

sorry back on topic: lol mono

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 01:52 AM
stop fucking up the thread with gay ass football talk

My bad. What we need is more of your posts. :lol

You've been doing a great job, please continue.

jjktkk
01-28-2012, 01:55 AM

Why, was I suppose to have a troll to ask a question?

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 01:56 AM

:lmao u tying to sweep it under the football rug. tidy up now

jeebus
01-28-2012, 01:57 AM

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 01:59 AM
Why, was I suppose to have a troll to ask a question?

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:00 AM
:lmao u tying to sweep it under the football rug. tidy up now

What are you babbling about this time? :lol Sweep what under the rug?

Choose your answer carefully, I've already made you backtrack once:lol

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 02:01 AM

yea your destroying me with your internet wit.

hows the ec thing going for ya? you gonna be in session soon? :lol

do you tell girls you r on the spurstalk nba forum control team? if so, do they go 'ooooh'

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 02:02 AM

He's referring to you guys sweeping the mono ownage under the rug behind all the football talk, whether it was intentional or not. (I don't know)

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 02:04 AM
it was intentional. just like he rode the mono-rail (lol) on the dick in the ass thread, he's trying to chappaquikick it now

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:04 AM
yea your destroying me with your internet wit.

Actually I'm just using your own comments against you:lol

hows the ec thing going for ya? you gonna be in session soon? :lol

Bro, you have no idea!...it's completely changed everything.

I got a company car, I'm a celebrity, and my dick grew another 8 inches.

Jealous?

JJ Hickson
01-28-2012, 02:05 AM
He's referring to you guys sweeping the mono ownage under the rug behind all the football talk, whether it was intentional or not. (I don't know)

Not on my part.

This thread needs more Arnold Rothstein imo.

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 02:05 AM
Actually I'm just using your own comments against you:lol

Bro, you have no idea!...it's completely changed everything.

I got a company car, I'm a celebrity, and my dick grew another 8 inches.

Jealous?
dey didnt give you a car, thats bs

8 more inches should mean you have 2 inches now since it was countersunk like a vagina lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:06 AM

He left, timvp left, then you left the thread, tbh. I asked jj about tOSU then my buddy here started getting all defensive:lol

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 02:07 AM
Not on my part.

This thread needs more Arnold Rothstein imo.

Well naturally my thug ass n!gga with bad table manners jj hickson was an active participant in the rape. ain't tryin to hurt the boys feelings (mono) just spittin that real talk off the dome ya dig?

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 02:07 AM
lol now you runnin skeered again like you was earlier when i posted that shit you said. you didn't stand up for anyone, you just let it happen like the fucking trail of tears tbh

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:08 AM
dey didnt give you a car, thats bs

No, true story bro. Ask Kori.

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 02:09 AM
No, true story bro. Ask Kori.
kori will ban my ass if I say hi

you trying to set a brotha up

I knew you was lying tho:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:12 AM
you didn't stand up for anyone

Why didn't you stand up for him then if it makes you so upset? That thread was up there for awhile and you left him hangin, lil' nigga:rollin

MavDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:13 AM
Tbh if Mono hands the rock down, I think it should be a senior poster of the Mav fanbase (Me, m>s, Rogue, 41, nfuego, endrity, clambake...etc)

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:13 AM
kori will ban my ass if I say hi

you trying to set a brotha up

I knew you was lying tho:lmao

No, they gave me a car. No lie. It's just a dodge stratus (used), but it'll do.

MavDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:14 AM
Maybe 41, we need representation from hood n!ggas

mavs>spurs
Y'all trippin. Mono QUIT, that's a win for us, for spurstalk, and even for mono. I lodged him right at the top of my totem pole, like it was my first order of business upon getting unbanned.

ClipperLuva
Why didn't you stand up for him then if it makes you so upset? That thread was up there for awhile and you left him hangin, lil' nigga:rollin
like i can post in that shit, you can.

shit give me the pw to that shit i will fix all you bitches

i backed his ass up soon as he bowed up, i aint got no mod powers like you. dont try to front

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 02:16 AM
mono aint quit. that bitch just tryin to get some new shit for his radio show. those 2 listners got bored

DJ Mbenga
sons i have been trying to bribe deadlydynasty, whoever is out let me in

DeadlyDynasty
like i can post in that shit, you can.

shit give me the pw to that shit i will fix all you bitches

i backed his ass up soon as he bowed up, i aint got no mod powers like you. dont try to front

there's no pw you dumbfuck:lmao

m>s got in and posted just fine.

Fucking dumbass:rollin

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 02:17 AM
Maybe 41, we need representation from hood n!ggas
2 bad only dem bitches vote, u never get in like det unless someone like findog votes you in

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 02:18 AM
there's no pw you dumbfuck:lmao

m>s got in and posted just fine.

Fucking dumbass:rollin
yall have to aprove the shit i aint stupid dets how ms got stood up sideways cuz mono approved it and den he changed it first

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:18 AM
sons i have been trying to bribe deadlydynasty, whoever is out let me in

son make me an offer

Arnold Rothstein
01-28-2012, 02:19 AM
What did I miss?

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 02:20 AM
What did I miss?
da gas chambers and ovens i guess :lol

DeadlyDynasty
yall have to aprove the shit i aint stupid dets how ms got stood up sideways cuz mono approved it and den he changed it first

Oh, so there's actually no password and you just got caught with your pants down again?

ClipperLuva
Oh, so there's actually no password and you just got caught with your pants down again?
yea suck my dick while you down there bitch

DJ Mbenga
01-28-2012, 02:21 AM
son make me an offer

i cant bet against you i like the giants, and lakers. um. avatar or sig pictures of your choice, would they intrigue you sir?

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 02:22 AM
damage control imo

MavDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:23 AM
Who the fuck is clipperluva

You're a total faggot

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:23 AM

yea

Ok, you lose.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:24 AM
damage control imo

you can't do enough of it at this point. I've caught you back-tracking twice now

Would you like a recap of that?:lol

Arnold Rothstein
01-28-2012, 02:25 AM
I'm surprised more lapdogs haven't come to Mono's defense. It looks like only one and a half thus far. That's gotta sting with all of the blood sweat and tears he has poured into spurstalk popularity.

jeebus
Who the fuck is clipperluva

You're a total faggot

DMC or Koolaids

Either way, shitty troll.

ClipperLuva
dem lap dogs lickin his wounds tbh, or they still at the clubs cuz they creepin'

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:26 AM
i cant bet against you i like the giants, and lakers. um. avatar or sig pictures of your choice, would they intrigue you sir?

tbh if you can convince timvp to take my place after the 2nd, it's all yours. That's how long I want the position for, just to make sure a certain someone gets pinked:lol

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 02:27 AM
you can't do enough of it at this point. I've caught you back-tracking twice now

Would you like a recap of that?:lol
so your account dont have a pw? give me your account pw and i can say anything i like in that thread.

/:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:28 AM
so your account dont have a pw? give me your account pw and i can say anything i like in that thread.

/:lol

m>s got in w/o a pw:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:33 AM
DMC or Koolaids

Either way, shitty troll.

Kool's a possibility, no other explanation for how simple and stupid this troll is. Motherfucker couldn't even get the username right:lol

He also does the patented "claim I've won after I've been shit on repeatedly" defense.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-28-2012, 02:39 AM
I'll go DMC, motherfucker already has 84 posts.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:41 AM

Not a bad guess, tbh...but that's 84 posts without giving any fatherly advice so far...so I think that eliminates him

DJ Mbenga
01-28-2012, 02:41 AM
tbh if you can convince timvp to take my place after the 2nd, it's all yours. That's how long I want the position for, just to make sure a certain someone gets pinked:lol

who do you want to get pinked? it might be my same motivation. if you do the deed i might not give a damn anymore

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 02:42 AM
who do you want to get pinked? it might be my same motivation. if you do the deed i might not give a damn anymore

Come on, bro...who does everyone want pinked?:lol

jeebus
01-28-2012, 02:42 AM
Kool's a possibility, no other explanation for how simple and stupid this troll is. Motherfucker couldn't even get the username right:lol

He also does the patented "claim I've won after I've been shit on repeatedly" defense.
That's what I was thinking. Dumbass posting, zero logic, chimp-like thinking ability. Definitely Kool trademarking.

Another possibility. DMC gets banned and already this fucking troll has like over 50 posts in the past 4 hours.

BlackSwordsMan
01-28-2012, 02:50 AM
or its mono trying to flame these fake troll fights

BlackSwordsMan
01-28-2012, 02:50 AM
imo tbh fwiw iirc

z0sa
01-28-2012, 04:39 AM
yeah, both are a couple of sad pathetic fucks

Latarian Milton
01-28-2012, 09:00 AM
we know them fagg0ts (kool, Luva, DMC etc...) are all fucking losers in their real lives, and they ain't no winners on the internet board either. mono at least is a winner in the virtual world where he's a true Internet MUTHAFUCKING legend tbh

BUMP
01-28-2012, 11:31 AM
tbh I'm all for these cool drama threads but all this on a friday night?

jeebus
01-28-2012, 11:44 AM
free wifi in the club fwiw :lol

redzero's Baby Momma
01-28-2012, 11:49 AM
Tbh if Mono hands the rock down, I think it should be a senior poster of the Mav fanbase (Me, m>s, Rogue, 41, nfuego, endrity, clambake...etc)

:lol that was just BUMP the whole time

MavDynasty
01-28-2012, 11:51 AM
:lol god damnit bump

BUMP
01-28-2012, 11:53 AM
tbh that was like my first account here and being a stupid little kid back then, that was the most creative name i could come up with

embarassing imho

djohn2oo8
01-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Not a bad guess, tbh...but that's 84 posts without giving any fatherly advice so far...so I think that eliminates him

No its DMC for sure. The resemblance between both accounts with lame ass comebacks pretty much identified him.

Stalin
01-28-2012, 12:42 PM
:corn: great thread, tbh

seeing internet butthurt never fails to amuse

Leetonidas
01-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Can someone give me a recap, I'm hungover and don't wanna read through this whole thread. DMC got banned again? Why is ClipperLuva banned? For sucking so bad?

Stalin
01-28-2012, 01:05 PM
^ lol "not banned"

jeebus
01-28-2012, 01:08 PM
:lol clipperluva got banned? Must've happened this morning.

But yes, DMC got banned again yesterday at exactly 14k posts. Quite an accomplishment tbh. Clipperluva got banned because he acts like kool and his posts were about as good as DMC's. I believe the troll belonged to one of those two (if they're two different people at all). As for the beginning of the thread, just some butthurt faggotry before it was derailed.

MavDynasty
01-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Any specific reason DMChink got banned? Or was it just because he is a faggot?

jeebus
01-28-2012, 01:14 PM
I don't have the proper terminology in front of me but yes, I do believe it was because he is a faggot.

BlackSwordsMan
01-28-2012, 01:43 PM
im gonna miss mono :cry

InK
01-28-2012, 01:48 PM
PPl getting banned and quitting left and right. EC :lol

Stalin
01-28-2012, 02:22 PM
PPl getting banned and quitting left and right. EC :lol

The Purge

Leetonidas
01-28-2012, 02:23 PM
^ lol "not banned"

I'm a non-conformist :tu

:lol clipperluva got banned? Must've happened this morning.

But yes, DMC got banned again yesterday at exactly 14k posts. Quite an accomplishment tbh. Clipperluva got banned because he acts like kool and his posts were about as good as DMC's. I believe the troll belonged to one of those two (if they're two different people at all). As for the beginning of the thread, just some butthurt faggotry before it was derailed.

Ah, gotcha. :lol

jag
01-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Nobody ever leaves for good, unless their dead. This site is the primo crack of the internet...i've tried kicking it numerous times but I'm married to the rock

Leetonidas
01-28-2012, 02:24 PM
I can't believe I'll have been posting here for 7 years this April :wow

Stalin
01-28-2012, 02:29 PM
i don't see what the fuss is about, if you weren't wasting your time on st, you'd be wasting it elsewhere

jag
01-28-2012, 02:41 PM
If this isn't an elaborate troll job, then how asshurt must M>S have been to make this thread? M>S accusing someone of taking the internet too seriously is rich. I'm not even sure how he could type that shit with a straight face.

As far as everything else is concerned, I've always thought Mono was funny and brought good takes when the situation called for it. I don't know shit about his personal life and I couldn't care any less about it.

If Spurstalk required posters to be "cool", attractive, athletic, in-shape, have a good job, fuck hot chicks and drive a nice car, then 98% of the people here wouldn't be able to hit the post button. I'd probably have like 5 people to talk to on here because no one else would meet that stringent criteria... and that would get lonely.

DMC
01-28-2012, 02:43 PM
That's what I was thinking. Dumbass posting, zero logic, chimp-like thinking ability. Definitely Kool trademarking.

Another possibility. DMC gets banned and already this fucking troll has like over 50 posts in the past 4 hours.

Can someone give me a recap, I'm hungover and don't wanna read through this whole thread. DMC got banned again? Why is ClipperLuva banned? For sucking so bad?

clipperluva got banned? Must've happened this morning.

Any specific reason DMChink got banned? Or was it just because he is a faggot?

PPl getting banned and quitting left and right. EC

The Purge

yup and it kinda reminds me of "the cop and the anthem" tbh. the moment he started to try being decent, he got busted & banned

Fpoonsie
01-28-2012, 02:46 PM
If this isn't an elaborate troll job, then how asshurt must M>S have been to make this thread? M>S accusing someone of taking the internet too seriously is rich. I'm not even sure how he could type that shit with a straight face.

As far as everything else is concerned, I've always thought Mono was funny and brought good takes when the situation called for it. I don't know shit about his personal life and I couldn't care any less about it.

If Spurstalk required posters to be "cool", attractive, athletic, in-shape, have a good job, fuck hot chicks and drive a nice car, then 98% of the people here wouldn't be able to hit the post button. I'd probably have like 5 people to talk to on here because no one else would meet that stringent criteria... and that would get lonely.

Lulz. Yeah, I've said it before in regards to m>s' tired "street" act, that just because he's a power bottom, it doesn't make him any less of a faggot.

At the same time, I can't keep track of mono's and m>s' e-beefs. I've been duped a couple times already, so I'm not about to claim anything, one way or the other...aside from, once again, agreeing with you as to m>s' faggotry.

badfish22
01-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Damn......M>S went in. Anything important happen after page two?

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 03:11 PM
I'm surprised more lapdogs haven't come to Mono's defense. It looks like only one and a half thus far. That's gotta sting with all of the blood sweat and tears he has poured into spurstalk popularity.

hehateme
01-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Whats the over/under of mono coming back under a troll name or posting again soon just because?

This reminds me of all those "i quit" threads from kool every two days. We know that those didn't pan out either.

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 03:26 PM
^oh the little hoe ain't gone for good and I actually want him to come crawling back, that's the only way we can organize a basketball GTG so I can troll the little picklebreathed fucker on the court.

Fpoonsie
01-28-2012, 03:30 PM
...so I can troll the little picklebreathed fucker on the court.

You sure? There's only so many times you can "bow up to a nigga" w/o doin a gotdamn thing before people mistake your bullshit act for an epileptic seizure.

jeebus
01-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Wait...he got unbanned then banned again? :lol this forum is fuckin bipolar.

Stalin
01-28-2012, 03:45 PM
when i heard dmc got banned, i knew it was too good to be true :cry:cry

Ace
01-28-2012, 04:20 PM
If this isn't an elaborate tro

I'm also rich tbh...

Narutoluva
01-28-2012, 04:22 PM
mono is a total loser. I had no idea he was this much of a loser, though.

I know, rite? You still up for the naruto marathon circle jerk tonight? Heard Koolaid and Cubby will be joining us.

Troll Assassin
01-28-2012, 04:42 PM
mono is a total loser. I had no idea he was this much of a loser, though.
Still exposed you as a naruto loving faggot.

TheSanityAnnex
01-28-2012, 04:43 PM

jeebus
01-28-2012, 04:47 PM

Narutoluva
01-28-2012, 04:52 PM
"I am waiting for that special someone. Luva has dated and been disappointed by the offerings out there, to many women seem to care only about comparing me to ohter guys they have dated, and then they don't hang around long enough to really get to know the silky smoothness of Luva.

I've tried the dating website thing, but those girls are often guys, and I've been embarrassed at least once, well into a date when the truth rudely flops out. pokes out or, on one occasion, is "formally introduced" to me.

I would like to keep it simple though, Japanese women only and even then I am not interested in fat ones. You can be fat on your own time, that's fine, I don't have anything against you, I just like my softness in specific areas, not all over.

Let me break it down for you though:

I am a Pakistani male, age ... let's say less than 35 but old enough to be well versed in the finer sex.

I am a fantastic lover, and I can cook. I have the full collection of Naruto Shippuden. I have action figures and one of my hobbies is to spend days going around my apartment being the Ghost of Gashir. It's really fun to escape into a different world.

I am a professional restuaranteur, with emphasis on fine dining. I am not overweight, in fact I would say I am slim.

I was an all star in high school basketball, and I can still keep it wet from downtown if you know what I mean.

Drop me a PM, let me know about you though, like what do you think of me?

I also love the Lakers, most of all, and even though I have considered becoming a Heat fat, I will probably just keep my head down until this mediocer craze blows over.

Thanks for reading..

Luva"

jag
01-28-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm also rich tbh...

Yeah, I tried to cover that with "drive a nice car" and "have a good job". I didn't think it'd be classy to come out and call it "rich".

BlackSwordsMan
01-28-2012, 05:26 PM
lana del rey sucks

TheSanityAnnex
01-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Mono is kinda fucked. If he leaves, he's a pussy. If he comes back, his need for his reputation is exposed. Mono, beaten down by the Internet.

BlackSwordsMan
01-28-2012, 05:40 PM
If my 55 year old friend cubby was still here and didn't get run off of this forum like the lynch mob did to frankenstein's monster he would say mono quit twice.

Leetonidas
01-28-2012, 05:43 PM

Glad you're back brah :toast

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2012, 05:48 PM
^oh the little hoe ain't gone for good and I actually want him to come crawling back, that's the only way we can organize a basketball GTG so I can troll the little picklebreathed fucker on the court.

dude chill out before I have to leak info on how some of those wanna be hoodlums in the OCT talked you into sucking their dicks when you were 12...I know all about your little secret...:lol but we'll keep it between us for now

BlackSwordsMan
01-28-2012, 05:53 PM
that story sounds kinda hot
pm the full story to me?

Trill Clinton
01-28-2012, 05:55 PM
this thread needs some theme music
0ePQKD9iBfU

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-28-2012, 05:58 PM
dude chill out before I have to leak info on how some of those wanna be hoodlums in the OCT talked you into sucking their dicks when you were 12...I know all about your little secret...:lol but we'll keep it between us for now

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2012, 06:09 PM
that story sounds kinda hot
pm the full story to me?

well the story that was given to me by one of his cousins ( I won't say how I know him) but that it's was one guy that started him out giving hand jobs...and then pulled out his cock one night and asked him: " Do you know what to do with this?" He said no he didn't and then the dude showed him and made him suck it. This went on and off until he was 15...but then in high school his junior year his told me that guys would routinely masturbate in his face in the boys rest room and he'd blow them on occasion. His cousin said he stopped when his last year of high school. He got married right out of high school and his wife left him for a child hood friend. Reason was he dick was only like 4 inches...So he recently got her back by getting 2nd hand account information from a friend and letting her new husband know that she was cheating on him too..Word his he hired Cheaters to take pictures and then he emailed them to her new husband.

He was even bragging about this in the Club forum you guys just didn't know the details.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 06:46 PM
At the same time, I can't keep track of mono's and m>s' e-beefs. I've been duped a couple times already, so I'm not about to claim anything, one way or the other.

This is why I'm not buying any of this quitting shit. :lol Everything said in this thread has been said by m>s 100 times already, and these two beef and make-up more than a Hollywood couple.

Not buying it for a sec.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 06:47 PM

Your shitty troll didn't even last a week:lmao

JayTheClown
01-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Wheres Mono?

DMC
01-28-2012, 06:52 PM
Glad you're back brah :toast
I never actually left. It's just a trick with the email that makes your name look like you've been banned. It works every time on people.

I was banned once for two days by Kori for running my face upstairs, but not since.

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 06:59 PM
Wheres Mono?

He quit.

Latarian Milton
01-28-2012, 07:03 PM
I never actually left. It's just a trick with the email that makes your name look like you've been banned. It works every time on people.

I was banned once for two days by Kori for running my face upstairs, but not since.

this ain't the old asshole DMC imho. must be some moderator posting under this shitty name (same as kool) :lol

DMC
01-28-2012, 07:05 PM
this ain't the old asshole DMC imho. must be some moderator posting under this shitty name (same as kool) :lol
Same asshole. :D