View Full Version : Tim Duncan sucks

Pages : [1] 2

hater
01-27-2012, 10:06 PM
:bang
he's done

Creation88
01-27-2012, 10:07 PM
he was definitely horrible on both ends of the floor tonight. pathetic effort all around for this team.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:09 PM
See my thread.

loveforthegame
01-27-2012, 10:10 PM
He was ok on defense for most the game but it's hard to watch him offensively. He has to work so hard for everything. And if that outside jumper isn't falling then forget it.

Spurs Brazil
01-27-2012, 10:11 PM
You suck. Respect TD

Close this shit

DesignatedT
Is this really necessary. Stupid ass thread.

hater
what? age catches up on everyone.

Duncan sucks today. fact

GB20
01-27-2012, 10:12 PM
it is time for him to retired that's for sure

WeNeedLength
01-27-2012, 10:14 PM

Duncan sucks today. fact

Then change your thread title to that, much more descriptive.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:14 PM

Duncan sucks today. fact

Ignore the people living in denial. Ignore the people who still think that Timmy has it in him. You think its a coincidence that Timmy's big games are against teams with shit frontlines (the Suns? really?).

The fact is that the offense needs to run through Splitter. It's now time for the TOSB to do the dirty work. He cannot carry ANY team now.

Spurs Brazil
01-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Stop with this BS. Two games ago TD scored 28 and nobody was saying shit.

Yes, TD retires and we'll see the great Blair playing 40 minutes.

WeNeedLength

Oh god, more of the "what have you done for me lately" crowd.

Oh right, he won a fucking game in New Orleans just 4 days ago.... :bang

hater
damn the nazis here want to shut me down.

but IMHO Duncan needs to be treated like Parish in his last couple of years. A legend that is pretty much done.

what is so bad about this type of talk???? wake the fuck up

therealtruth
01-27-2012, 10:18 PM
TD needs Splitter's help in the starting lineup.

spurtech09
01-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Tim duncan wasn't the problem..turnovers killed this team....manu where are you when the spurs needs you :(

hater
01-27-2012, 10:19 PM
IMHO Splitter needs to take all TD's minutes and TD needs to come from the bench. IMHO

Findog's Ex Fiancee
01-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Duncan is a role player, he shouldn't be relied upon to create offense, on a consistent basis. When Ginobili returns, Duncan will play in a more comfortable zone.

DesignatedT
01-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Close this shit.

WeNeedLength
01-27-2012, 10:21 PM
IMHO Splitter needs to take all TD's minutes and TD needs to come from the bench. IMHO

Tell you what. Open up your email and send one to Pop giving your suggestions. I'm sure he will be all ears. :rolleyes

hater
01-27-2012, 10:22 PM
well damn, im sorry Im being brutally honest. my bad

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:22 PM

Damn, son. You and I are watching the same thing. :toast

hater
01-27-2012, 10:23 PM
at this stage. in my humble opinion Splitter > Duncan.

simples as that

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:24 PM

Ignore them. They'll just wait for Timmy to put up numbers when he plays the Suns or some other team with a shit frontline. What is embarrassing is that the wovles do have a shit frontline, but the TOSB could not deliver. Embarrassing.

Killakobe81
01-27-2012, 10:24 PM

This. 28 points. That game is not the norm anymore but neither is tonight's performance. He is better than he showed tonight, but 28 point nights are STILL possible from time to time. He still has the game, and the smarts his body just fails him sometimes. The heart is willing ... the leg/knee sometimes are not.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:25 PM

simples as that

No doubt. Pop needs to take some blame to for forcing it into the TOSB. Force it into Splitter and see what happens. Splitter with a hook, Splitter with an up and under, Splitter kicks our for a three.

Nathan89
01-27-2012, 10:25 PM

And then disperse Splitter's minutes between Blair and Bonner. Sounds like a good plan.

hater
01-27-2012, 10:26 PM
BTW, I'm not saying Duncan is worse than Blair, Bonner.

Our frontline is complete shit. I'm shocked we even compete.

Splitter >> Duncan >>>>> Blair >>>>>>>>> Bonner

damn!

WeNeedLength
01-27-2012, 10:26 PM
This. 28 points. That game is not the norm anymore but neither is tonight's performance. He is better than he showed tonight, but 28 point nights are STILL possible from time to time. He still has the game, and the smarts his body just fails him sometimes. The heart is willing ... the leg/knee sometimes are not.

:toast

Won't get through these twos' heads though.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:27 PM

I will concede that 20+ point games are still possible. But, when Timmy plays like shit from the start, then you must accept that you need to go elsewhere...like Tiago.

Timmy played like shit from start to finish, and the coaching staff just watched him, and the Spurs, crash a burn.

Edit: 20+ point games are only possible against shit frontlines. No way Timmy having 20+ in games against decent frontlines.

DesignatedT
01-27-2012, 10:27 PM
Our frontline is complete shit. I'm shocked we even compete.

It obviously isn't. Or else we wouldn't be able to compete.......... let alone be 4 games over .500

jjktkk
01-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Only takes one bad game from Timmy, to shake out the "what have you done for me lately crew" to come out and start shit threads. :lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-27-2012, 10:29 PM
"Tim Duncan Sucks". Really? Not "Tim Duncan had a terrible game"?

Supposed Spurs fans who say things like "Tim Duncan sucks" aren't actually fans, or they have amnesia and have conveniently forgotten the 4 championship Gold Era he has brought to the team.

Tim had a poor game. Tim is old and showing it. He has about 1300 games on his legs. Tim should be considering retirement. But Tim Duncan DOES NOT SUCK, and nor will he ever you ungrateful sons of bitches. :pctoss

WeNeedLength
01-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Oh god, more of the "what have you done for me lately" crowd.

Oh right, he won a fucking game in New Orleans just 4 days ago.... :bang

Only takes one bad game ffrom Timmy, to shake out the "what have you done for me lately crew" to come out and start shit threads. :lol

Word.

Kool Bob Love
01-27-2012, 10:38 PM
Check the 6:40 mark

QA1Go5ugoyo

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:39 PM
It's not just that Timmy had a bad offensive night. It was the fact that the third quarter was dominated by a nobody in Pekovic. Moreover, Pekovic did his work on the greatest TOSB to ever play the game. Following this display, the wolves had a boost of confidence that allowed them to win the game.

DesignatedT
01-27-2012, 10:43 PM
It's not just that Timmy had a bad offensive night. It was the fact that the third quarter was dominated by a nobody in Pekovic. Moreover, Pekovic did his work on the greatest TOSB to ever play the game. Following this display, the wolves had a boost of confidence that allowed them to win the game.

Why is this obvious troll still roaming around posting the same old shit in every thread. Send him back down to the NBA forum already.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Why is this obvious troll still roaming around posting the same old shit in every thread. Send him back down to the NBA forum already.

How the fuck am I trolling?

Did Timmy get his shit pushed in tonight by a nobody?

Yes or No?

DesignatedT
01-27-2012, 10:46 PM
No

SpurNation
01-27-2012, 10:51 PM
No he doesn't.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:56 PM
So, Timmy didn't get his shit pushed in? Then what did i witness? If i was Tim i would go to MPD and file a report because Pekovic just assaulted his ass.

Budkin
01-27-2012, 10:58 PM
No true Spurs fan is allowed to say Timmy sucks. For shame.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:00 PM
No true Spurs fan is allowed to say Timmy sucks. For shame.

I'm a Spurs fan, so I should say that Timmy sucked. If you cannot accept this fact, then you need to take your Duncan homer glasses off because he got another asshole tore into him tonight (by PEKOVIC, PEKOVIC for crying out loud :depressed)

Edit: I'm a Spurs fan. Not a Tim Duncan fan. When Duncan leaves, I'll still be a Spurs fan.

TDfan2007
01-27-2012, 11:15 PM
Pathetic thread. Suits the op's name though...

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Pathetic thread. Suits the op's name though...

The TOSB vs Pekovic in 33 minutes (and we know most of these minutes Timmy was guarding Pekovic because there is no way the TOSB could contain Love)

TOSB; 2/12, 4/5 ft, 9 points.

Pekovic "the dream"; 7/13, 14 points.

Now remind me again who is the greatest power foward to ever play the game?

And now remind me, who sodomized who in the third quarter? I'll remind you. It was "the dream" Pekovic. Pekovic was having fun out there against the TOSB. It's crazy to think the Twolves were feeding Pekovic against Timmy. Embarrassing really.

Juggity
01-27-2012, 11:37 PM
So, Timmy didn't get his shit pushed in? Then what did i witness? If i was Tim i would go to MPD and file a report because Pekovic just assaulted his ass.

:lol this is the most obvious troll account I've seen. Doesn't even try to hide it.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:39 PM
:lol this is the most obvious troll account I've seen. Doesn't even try to hide it.

Timmy gets sodomized by Pekovic on national tv.

I post "timmy gets his shit pushed in by Pekovic"

Where is the troll?

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:41 PM
In fact, it's best for everyone who witnessed the sodomization of Timmy tonight to call the police and report it. Maybe then we'll get that Pekovic behind bars and keep the TOSB safe from him in the future.

Juggity
01-27-2012, 11:42 PM
Timmy gets sodomized by Pekovic on national tv.

I post "timmy gets his shit pushed in by Pekovic"

Where is the troll?

Guiseppe tropes and relentless whining :lol

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:46 PM
Are you people calling the police? Because i just did and the department refuses to believe that the greatest PF to ever play the game was sodomized by Pekovic. Shit, I had to convince the police that a Pekovic even existed in the NBA.

I need some support. Timmy needs your support. Let's put Pekovic behind bars and Timmy safe.

Juggity
01-27-2012, 11:49 PM
:cry TOSB TOSB TOSB :cry

:cry Tim should be amnestied :cry

:cry Troll? Surely you jest :cry

purist
01-27-2012, 11:52 PM
Tim Duncan has four rings. He has earned the privilege to end his career on his terms; not those of a dimwitted fan. TO say he sucks disrespects wha he has done for the franchise and its fans.

On the other hand, there are some fans who do indeed suck.

Spursfan4lyfe
01-27-2012, 11:59 PM
If Tim is not back next year and what ever overrated free agent the Spurs luck up to sign a lot of ppl will look back at this Thread and say Really I said that?

LkrFan
01-28-2012, 12:00 AM
TD needs to go to Germany this offseason, tbh.

SenorSpur
01-28-2012, 12:07 AM

Don't apologize. It is what it is. Peyton Manning is going through it. Duncan will have to go through it as well. Duncan's deficiencies have been exposed the past two playoff series. At some point, time (and health) catch up to all athletes. Duncan has been a great player and consummate pro, but it's clear he can't bring it every night - nor should he be expected to.

However our angst shouldn't be against him. It should be against the front office for not helping to mitigate his decline by getting him more help in his waning years.

Splitter is finally emerging as the Spurs best frontline player, yet still hasn't completely earned the trust of the head coach.

timvp
01-28-2012, 12:11 AM
Tim Duncan sucked tonight = truth

Tim Duncan sucks = CoM member trolling the Spurs forum hoping for this type of reaction

Caeman
01-28-2012, 12:22 AM
Tim Duncan sucked tonight = truth

Tim Duncan sucks = CoM member trolling the Spurs forum hoping for this type of reaction

Duncan averaging 13/7 going on two full seasons means he sucks.

Look, it's okay that he sucks. Everyone has to experience it. It's a cycle.

It's okay.

Just say it with me.

It's okay. It was a great career, but call a spade a spade. The sodomization of his ass tonight by Pekovic (i swear i have to look up his name everytime i type it because i have no clue who the fuck he is) is the straw that broke the camel's back.

timvp
01-28-2012, 12:24 AM
13 and 7 in mid-20 minutes per game sucks? I wish the Spurs had 15 sucktastic players then.

Bartleby
01-28-2012, 12:27 AM
It's threads like this that are dragging this forum into the shitter.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 12:30 AM
It's threads like this that are dragging this forum into the shitter.

It's performances like Timmy's tonight that are dragging this team into the shitter.

Timmy is also the leader of the team. If the leader gets sodomized by a nobody, then it's safe to say the team is going into the shitter.

therealtruth
01-28-2012, 12:47 AM
Barkley likes to say that you know it's time to retire when players you know you should be dominating are beating you.

Brazil
01-28-2012, 12:48 AM
:lol Caeman trolling timvp

therealtruth
01-28-2012, 12:50 AM
Don't apologize. It is what it is. Peyton Manning is going through it. Duncan will have to go through it as well. Duncan's deficiencies have been exposed the past two playoff series. At some point, time (and health) catch up to all athletes. Duncan has been a great player and consummate pro, but it's clear he can't bring it every night - nor should he be expected to.

However our angst shouldn't be against him. It should be against the front office for not helping to mitigate his decline by getting him more help in his waning years.

Splitter is finally emerging as the Spurs best frontline player, yet still hasn't completely earned the trust of the head coach.

I think Duncan will find it much easier to play of Splitter at this point in his career. He can just worry about rebounding and defense and taking advantage of mismatches. Sort of like a 2003 David Robinson.

Juggity
01-28-2012, 12:53 AM
It's performances like Timmy's tonight that are dragging this team into the shitter.

Timmy is also the leader of the team. If the leader gets sodomized by a nobody, then it's safe to say the team is going into the shitter.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8BzxXSocQZU/S1cWv2N-IwI/AAAAAAAADsQ/Qan7yF_CThs/s400/10-01-15+Victoria+Tunnel+(70)r.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/35GaT.jpg

http://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/troll_web.jpg?w=640

Caeman
01-28-2012, 12:54 AM
I think Duncan will find it much easier to play of Splitter at this point in his career. He can just worry about rebounding and defense and taking advantage of mismatches. Sort of like a 2003 David Robinson.

Maybe, but i didn't see that out there. I saw that when Splitter hit the floor, he took a backseat to Timmy. Instead of running the PnR with Splitter, Timmy ran it. Instead of posting Splitter, they threw it into Timmy.

Last year I saw Timmy take a backseat to the hot three point shooting. I think this was easier for him because there was no one to challenge him down low. However, this year he must contend with Splitter and I don't think he is willing to back down so easily.

Unfortunately, its hurting the team and holding Splitter back.

dbreiden83080
01-28-2012, 01:00 AM
He's waaaaay past his prime

It happens..

TDMVPDPOY
01-28-2012, 01:09 AM
lol tdthescrub

Sean Cagney
01-28-2012, 02:35 AM
TD has done enough for the team to suck forever bro! He has given them 4 rings basically! You seem to be quick to say he sucks! Is he great now hell no! But he is still able to dominate a few games now like some said and will retire on his own terms and I will never bad mouth the dude. Splitter to me now is better no doubt, they should play him more and Tim should play wit him more IMO to help develop the guy! Age happens to all, it will happen to the best of them. Tim doesn't suck, father time does.

tenbeersbold
01-28-2012, 05:55 AM
TD doesn't suck but the amount of $$$ he's making honestly isn't deserved given his level of play the last 2-3 years.On a team thats known to keep salaries low 20 mil is just too much and honestly I was surprised a little this season that Tim didn't take less to enable the team to have a little room and go out get someone to help them contend which made me question his will to get another ring.

But tbh as much as I love my Spurs things have gotten a little too complacent the last few years,I don't see the drive and quite honestly the will to win it all that they used to have.

I would ship out Manu and TD at the end of this season a rebuild around Parker,IMO the only one of the big 3 whose got a few years of solid production left.

No hate for Manu and TD just looking at the Spurs contending
Oh and it goes w/o saying Bonner and RJ need to be gone as well ;)

++SaiNt TiAg0++
01-28-2012, 06:37 AM

thank you +1
ya'll need to chill man he still gives more effort than the supposedly best powerforward in the nba paula gasol i mean c'mon guys

i honestly think he figuring out a new role on this team going from destroying everyone everygame to letting tiago do his thing isnt going to be easy fellas give him time hes a brilliant dude watch when he takes passenger seat were going to spank some ass

++SaiNt TiAg0++
01-28-2012, 06:41 AM
i actually think timmy is teaching tiago finally !! prob. reason why he going nuts this year
timmy is his idol guys and if timmy is backing you up as a player and a teacher can you imagine the confidence boost?

PBEEZY
01-28-2012, 07:06 AM
Trolltalk.com

hater
01-28-2012, 11:19 AM
well I wasn't trolling

I was drinking though

xmas1997
01-28-2012, 11:41 AM
Just seems like more whining and bitching to me IMHO.
It is what it is, as Bowen used to say.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 02:40 PM
well I wasn't trolling

I was drinking though

No need to sound apologetic. Timmy "the TOSB" was schooled last night. No need to deny reality. Accepting reality doesn't mean you're no longer a fan.

I read this article earlier today. Here is a little bit of it.

"Pekovic used his 6-foot-11, 290-pound frame to gain position, and it yielded offensive production throughout the contest. With the Wolves down 42-41 at halftime, Pekovic stepped up in the third and took charge with eight points in the first four minutes of the third to bolster a 15-4 Wolves run." Mark Remme, Wolves Editor/Writer

This was the stretch where Pekovic danced around Timmy's old ass.

The TOSB was played with last night. It angered a few of us, like yourself. However, what is most discouraging is seeing a lot of TOSB homers try and minimize the fact that Pekovic tore another asshole into that shitbag.

SenorSpur
01-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Like everyone else, I love Duncan. He's one of my all-time favorite Spur players. I'm eternally grateful for his contributions to the Spurs franchise and for practically carrying this team to their four championships. We were lucky to get him and without him, none of it would've been been possible.

That said, I don't believe any player is above criticism for declining productivity. I remember Tim, early in his career, stating that he "wouldn't be one of those players that stay in the game too long." Shaq said it too. They all say it. Yet, look what happens. Most of them DO stay too long. It's rare that athletes get to go out on their own terms. It's certainly understandable because sports has been their whole life.

Unfortunately for the Spurs and us fans, that superstar power forward, who dominated the competition, the one that we all knew and loved is gone. The Duncan we saw last night is more the norm, rather than the exception. That is the same Duncan who showed up in that 2010 playoff sweep versus the Suns. It's also the same one who got worked over by the Grizzlies in that epic playoff series upset versus the Grizzlies.

If Tim had a young, athletic, budding talent, to mentor - like he was to David Robinson - it could be easy to justify him continuing to play beyond this season. The fact of the matter is he doesn't have that - and the FO should bear the brunt of the responsibility, as a result.

The pendulum cycle of sports dictates that a team often must get worse before it can get better. After all, that's how the Spurs were able to nab David Robinson and Tim Duncan in the first place. Getting a superstar is no easy task and the Spurs have been lucky twice. While it's unlikely that lightening will strike a third time, with a fairly high draft pick, they could still manage to get a good young frontline player to pair with Splitter to build around for the future. Duncan is still good enough to keep the Spurs a mediocre, fringe playoff team. Yet there is no upward development surge or high draft pick emerging from that.

I'm not advocating that he needs to retire, however his diminshed skills and inconsistent production would certainly indicate that he should at least consider it. All I'm saying is that the longer Duncan plays beyond this season, the longer the organization will be delayed from "turning the page" and starting the process of bottoming out and then getting better.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Like everyone else, I love Duncan. He's one of my all-time favorite Spur players. I'm eternally grateful for his contributions to the Spurs franchise and for practically carrying this team to their four championships. We were lucky to get him and without him, none of it would've been been possible.

That said, I don't believe any player is above criticism for declining productivity. I remember Tim, early in his career, stating that he "wouldn't be one of those players that stay in the game too long." Shaq said it too. They all say it. Yet, look what happens. Most of them DO stay too long. It's rare that athletes get to go out on their own terms. It's certainly understandable because sports has been their whole life.

Unfortunately for the Spurs and us fans, that superstar power forward, who dominated the competition, the one that we all knew and loved is gone. The Duncan we saw last night is more the norm, rather than the exception. That is the same Duncan who showed up in that 2010 playoff sweep versus the Suns. It's also the same one who got worked over by the Grizzlies in that epic playoff series upset versus the Grizzlies.

If Tim had a young, athletic, budding talent, to mentor - like he was to David Robinson - it could be easy to justify him continuing to play beyond this season. The fact of the matter is he doesn't have that - and the FO should bear the brunt of the responsibility, as a result.

The pendulum cycle of sports dictates that a team often must get worse before it can get better. After all, that's how the Spurs were able to nab David Robinson and Tim Duncan in the first place. Getting a superstar is no easy task and the Spurs have been lucky twice. While it's unlikely that lightening will strike a third time, with a fairly high draft pick, they could still manage to get a good young frontline player to pair with Splitter to build around for the future. Duncan is still good enough to keep the Spurs a mediocre, fringe playoff team. Yet there is no upward development surge or high draft pick emerging from that.

I'm not advocating that he needs to retire, however his diminshed skills and inconsistent production would certainly indicate that he should at least consider it. All I'm saying is that the longer Duncan plays beyond this season, the longer the organization will be delayed from "turning the page" and starting the process of bottoming out and then getting better.

Thanks for the thoughtful opinion. I wish some of these other homers here would begin to accept the reality of the situation.

SpurCharger
01-28-2012, 04:35 PM
I love Duncan Just Like any real Spurs Fan, But he Doesnt Suck, he Just No Longer is A Super star Or Even A star... He Is A Above Average Big Now, Who Has A Hard time defending Younger more Athletic Bigs, He cannot Defend the Pick N Roll To save His Life, and Even Struggles to Score now Consistently.... If His Jumper isnt Falling, We are A much Better Team With Splitter in there....

maddnezz
01-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the thoughtful opinion. I wish some of these other homers here would begin to accept the reality of the situation.
Why dont you play Tim 1 on 1 then tell us how bad he sucks........I'd give my left nut to see that game. If you can critique then you should be able to compete is what I've heard.:hat

Caeman
01-28-2012, 05:44 PM
I love Duncan Just Like any real Spurs Fan, But he Doesnt Suck, he Just No Longer is A Super star Or Even A star... He Is A Above Average Big Now, Who Has A Hard time defending Younger more Athletic Bigs, He cannot Defend the Pick N Roll To save His Life, and Even Struggles to Score now Consistently.... If His Jumper isnt Falling, We are A much Better Team With Splitter in there....

The truth.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 05:50 PM
Why dont you play Tim 1 on 1 then tell us how bad he sucks........I'd give my left nut to see that game. If you can critique then you should be able to compete is what I've heard.:hat

Why doesn't anyone bring this up when people get on Bonner's ass? I bet Bonner could take most of these forum bums in a 1 on 1 game too.

Timmy is done. It happens to everyone. Some linger to long, and it's beginning to look that Timmy is guity of this.

justinandimcool
01-28-2012, 05:52 PM
lol rehashing what has been said the past 3 years and it never amounts to anything.

lol spurfan who has never played competitive ball in his life. If anything isn't going their way they take the coward's way out. Fucking quitters.

lost a road game to one of the hyped up teams with shitty refs? tank the season.

Ginobili hasn't been playing for the past month? he should retire
Parker sucked last night? trade his ass

Tim comes up short on a few jumpers, Pekovic gets a few easy buckets. Retire!!

Spurfans are whiners and pussies. No concept of offgames, no concept of the bigger picture. I suppose Blake Griffin should retire too if he let Darko get 22 on his watch.

Sure, Timmy played like TOSB- the silver lining is Tiago gets more touches down the stretch when this happens in the playoffs. Pop will learn to adjust to the situation so it ends up with a W next time. Tim will too. He won't just retire because he shot 2-12 and some coward loser who thinks basketball is a life or death situation is clamoring for it.

Spurs7794
01-28-2012, 06:02 PM
You know, Caeman is surprisingly right about a couple of things. Tim is no longer a dominant player and Splitter is more reliable than him. However, it is downright hilarious how he's blatantly trying to rile people up by calling him TOSB and calling him a shitbag and repeatedly claiming that he got sodomized. Methinks Caeman has had one too many dicks up his ass lately.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 06:17 PM
You know, Caeman is surprisingly right about a couple of things. Tim is no longer a dominant player and Splitter is more reliable than him. However, it is downright hilarious how he's blatantly trying to rile people up by calling him TOSB and calling him a shitbag and repeatedly claiming that he got sodomized. Methinks Caeman has had one too many dicks up his ass lately.

Me thinks you mad :lol

I have never had a dick in my ass. From the looks of it though many on this board seem to have Timmy's dick in thier ass.

I'm only describing what i witnessed last night. Just like the south park crew witnessed Indiana Jones sodomized by Spielberg and Lucas I witnessed Pekovic sodomize Tim Duncan. If you are familar with the episode you will also remember that many people denied they witnessed the Jones sodomization. However, in the end people got thier heads out of their asses and accepted what they witnessed.

It's time to accept the travesty we witnessed last night.

Calispursfan11
01-28-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm not surprised that Chris Caeman thinks TD is a TOSB. I disagree on the TOSB theory. He's still very good, but Caeman is direct competition in the post, so it helps his cause to soil Timmy's rep.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm not surprised that Chris Caeman thinks TD is a TOSB. I disagree on the TOSB theory. He's still very good, but Caeman is direct competition in the post, so it helps his cause to soil Timmy's rep.

You know who else is in direct comeptition with Timmy in the post? Tiago Splitter and his play lately does no favors for Timmy's rep. Tiago is savvy, quick, and is playing with more determination. Honestly, Tiago is doing more than I could ever do to tarnish both Pop and Timmy's reputation :lmao

DesignatedT
01-28-2012, 07:11 PM
Yet another player that Popovich and co. drafted late is playing well. Yeah, really tarnishes his reputation there. Great thinking.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 07:14 PM
well I wasn't trolling

I was drinking though

in vino veritas

DPG21920
01-28-2012, 07:15 PM
in vino veritas

You're no daisy.

maddnezz
01-28-2012, 07:35 PM
Why doesn't anyone bring this up when people get on Bonner's ass? I bet Bonner could take most of these forum bums in a 1 on 1 game too.

Timmy is done. It happens to everyone. Some linger to long, and it's beginning to look that Timmy is guity of this.
But you aint talkin bout Bonner you talkin bout MVP league and finals Tim not a role player of Bonners ilk. Man up go to a Spurs game, position yourself somewhere in earshot of Tim and tell him that. I bet we could all pool our money together and buy you a courtside seat. Talk that shit to Tim. Hell I would sit outside his subdivision for you and call you if you give me your cell number at the risk of me being arrested just so you can tell him how bad he got,what was the word you used...sodomized by a guy who by all acounts was so high on adrenaline he would gotten past anybody. And I can also tell you dont know shit about basketball because you havent stated all the stats just the scoring and that lets me know your like a dog chasin a tennis ball when thrown. I bet as you rant a rave with whomever your watchin the game with the expression on there face must be :rolleyes. 4 blocks and 3 assist along with rebounds is nothing to sneeze at and most of pecko heads or whatever his name was came from pick and rolls, one the most hard to guard offensive plays in basketball, but I'm sure you already know that with your extensive knowledge. Tim:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: Peckohead o . We get it you werent empressed, move on to a different topic please. (oh yea, I noticed how many times you checked back in to see reponses to your thread. Makes you go hmmmm....):hat

Caeman
01-28-2012, 07:37 PM
But you aint talkin bout Bonner you talkin bout MVP league and finals Tim not a role player of Bonners ilk. Man up go to a Spurs game, position yourself somewhere in earshot of Tim and tell him that. I bet we could all pool our money together and buy you a courtside seat. Talk that shit to Tim. Hell I would sit outside his subdivision for you and call you if you give me your cell number at the risk of me being arrested just so you can tell him how bad he got,what was the word you used...sodomized by a guy who by all acounts was so high on adrenaline he would gotten past anybody. And I can also tell you dont know shit about basketball because you havent stated all the stats just the scoring and that lets me know your like a dog chasin a tennis ball when thrown. I bet as you rant a rave with whomever your watchin the game with the expression on there face must be :rolleyes. 4 blocks and 3 assist along with rebounds is nothing to sneeze at and most of pecko heads or whatever his name was came from pick and rolls, one the most hard to guard offensive plays in basketball, but I'm sure you already know that with your extensive knowledge. Tim:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: Peckohead o . We get it you werent empressed, move on to a different topic please. (oh yea, I noticed how many times you checked back in to see reponses to your thread. Makes you go hmmmm....):hat

I would love if you buy me a courtside ticket. Just make sure its for a home game because i don't want to see them lose :lmao

Edit; I also saw Timmy play matador when Wes slammed it right in his face. Then the old proceeds to turn the ball over and Wes gets another slam on a breakaway.

Calispursfan11
01-28-2012, 07:38 PM
You know who else is in direct comeptition with Timmy in the post? Tiago Splitter and his play lately does no favors for Timmy's rep. Tiago is savvy, quick, and is playing with more determination. Honestly, Tiago is doing more than I could ever do to tarnish both Pop and Timmy's reputation :lmao

I agree that Tiago would post up your 7 foot 2, unathletic ex-Clipper 7 a$$ with reckless abandon. Could get ugly, Chris!

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 07:38 PM
You're no daisy.

I'm your huckleberry.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 07:40 PM
I agree that Tiago would post up your 7 foot 2, unathletic ex-Clipper 7 a$$ with reckless abandon. Could get ugly, Chris!

That's why there's a post concerning bringing that 7 footer to the Spurs :lmao

Calispursfan11
01-28-2012, 07:42 PM
That's why there's a post concerning bringing that 7 footer to the Spurs :lmao

In fairness to you, you would be dropping layups over Blair no problem. I would bet on you in a one on one game versus that dwarflet.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 07:44 PM
In fairness to you, you would be dropping layups over Blair no problem. I would bet on you in a one on one game versus that dwarflet.

You left off Bonner with his t-rex arms and Timmy. I've been studying the Pekovic beatdown and I've taken some good notes. I just couldn't believe how easily Pekovic made it look.

Calispursfan11
01-28-2012, 07:51 PM
I'll agree that you would step on the Red Rocket and that he has T-Rex arms. I doubt his blocking is much more effective than Luke Ridnour's. I'm going to need to check this Pekovic character out. I don't even know who the hell that is.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 07:54 PM
I'll agree that you would step on the Red Rocket and that he has T-Rex arms. I doubt his blocking is much more effective than Luke Ridnour's. I'm going to need to check this Pekovic character out. I don't even know who the hell that is.

You should check out that 4 minute stretch in the third quarter. Pekovic lead the wolves in a run that just boosted everyones confidence. When the Spurs called a timeout everyone on the wolves bench got up and gave props to Pekovic and his work against the greatest PF to ever grace the face of the planet.

Ice009
01-28-2012, 11:18 PM
Tim had a shit game last night and it was a little disheartening to see a player he would normally dominate light him up.

For everything that he has done for us, he still gets respect from me no matter how bad he plays. I will say it was a bad game from Tim, but not going to say that he sucks. He's still a very good player, that should not have to be the focal point at this stage of his career. The front office has really wronged Tim, and that is all that is to it.

Losers like Caeman don't deserve to have ever been a fan of the team with bullshit like this.

Sean Cagney
01-29-2012, 12:27 AM
Caeman the disrespect you give to a legend on here shows you were not there when he was very good or just a troll! I will respect the man forever for what he did! He gave this team the 4th most titles behind Boston, LA and CHI, no other team has won more! He was the key or a huge key to all 4 of those, if you can't respect that then get out. You are just disrespectful to a legend nowadays.

spurs1990
01-29-2012, 12:28 AM
Caeman what the hell does TOSB stand for?

DMC
01-29-2012, 12:32 AM
Tim has more bad games these days than in the past, but he's always had those days where he just didn't have it, usually he picks it up in the next game because if you know it, Tim damn sure knows it.

BillMc
01-29-2012, 05:17 AM
Tim's not "done."

He may not be what he was...but the question is...

Can he still play in the NBA? (yes)

Is he, as an old man with a chronic injury, still better than Blair or Bonner? (yes) Is he better most nights than Splitter (maybe, maybe not)?

But as I can safely say we DO NOT have 4 to 5 bigs better than Timmy, so like it or not he is not "done." He has a place on this team.

100%duncan
05-31-2013, 08:27 PM
:lmao :lmao hater :lmao :lmao

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 08:30 PM

but IMHO Duncan needs to be treated like Parish in his last couple of years. A legend that is pretty much done.

http://hot16sand1.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/kobe-laughing_1350060747.gif

HI-FI
05-31-2013, 08:35 PM
dear lawd, hater is getting shitted on for his takes.

I think he's trying to copy Lefty's schtick but doesn't get the irony or jinx aspect.

100%duncan
05-31-2013, 08:36 PM

I think he's trying to copy Lefty's schtick but doesn't get the irony or jinx aspect.

Nah. He just sucks. :lmao

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 08:37 PM

Nope. He just doesnt know basketball. has been wrong on 110% of his post. I like a good troll but this old goose needs to drop this name ASAP.

Reck
05-31-2013, 08:37 PM

:lol he's trying to spin all this as thought of the moment. lol

:cry But we all thought the lockout was going to last forever so why not bash Duncan. :cry

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 08:39 PM
:lmao :lmao hater (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609) :lmao :lmao

If you can find more thread he has made that would be great.

6 days.:lmao

100%duncan
05-31-2013, 08:40 PM
And oh :lol Caeman :lol

100%duncan
05-31-2013, 08:41 PM
If you can find more thread he has made that would be great.

6 days.:lmao

Let's wait for another day. 2 bumps in 1 day is too good IMHO. :lmao

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 08:43 PM
:lmao

All of this clowns post in this thread too.....

got me like

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 08:45 PM

true

Can't wait!

capek
05-31-2013, 08:54 PM

hater should apply that wisdom to his cocaine habit. Maybe then he wouldn't post threads like this. :lol

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 08:58 PM
I LOL at the above post but let's not blame the drugs on this morons threads. He's an idiot with or without the drugs.

HI-FI
05-31-2013, 09:01 PM
hater should apply that wisdom to his cocaine habit. Maybe then he wouldn't post threads like this. :lol
:lol

you have to give hater credit, he is giving everyone a Hanukkah buildup to the Finals.

dbreiden83080
05-31-2013, 10:08 PM

simples as that

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

spurraider21
05-31-2013, 10:17 PM

simples as that

No doubt. Pop needs to take some blame to for forcing it into the TOSB. Force it into Splitter and see what happens. Splitter with a hook, Splitter with an up and under, Splitter kicks our for a three.
I don't want to live on this planet anymore

SpurSpurSpurs
05-31-2013, 10:55 PM
We call him a douche here in our place...

houston spurs fan
05-31-2013, 11:10 PM
We call him a douche here in our place...
Yep, if douche was a word in the spelling bee it would be used in this sentence. Douche. With continued illogical takes that are so moronic they can only be interpreted as ways to get attention, Hater is known on Spurstalk as the epitome of a douche. Douche.

CubanMustGo
06-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Just a bump to keep this from falling off the front page.

:rollin hater :lmao

Splits
06-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Wow, don't remember that troll Caeman but some historic bads he was dropping in this thread.

manufan10
06-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Ignore the people living in denial. Ignore the people who still think that Timmy has it in him. You think its a coincidence that Timmy's big games are against teams with shit frontlines (the Suns? really?).

The fact is that the offense needs to run through Splitter. It's now time for the TOSB to do the dirty work. He cannot carry ANY team now.

:lol Caeman
:lol hater
:lol Horrible takes

CubanMustGo
06-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Wow, don't remember that troll Caeman but some historic bads he was dropping in this thread.

The amazing thing is he still gets on the board (last time, four days ago) but he hasn't had the balls to post since last June.

Kool Bob Love
06-01-2013, 10:48 PM

timtonymanu
06-02-2013, 02:17 AM
And oh :lol Caeman :lol

Totally forgot about that POS. He was one of the worst posters on this board.

houston spurs fan
06-02-2013, 07:21 AM
Lol thread.

Legacy
06-02-2013, 07:27 AM
:lmao YO! Skip Bayless!? Is that you??? :lmao

Legacy
06-02-2013, 07:29 AM

Legacy
06-02-2013, 07:45 AM
:rollin Boy, hater sure does looove the taste of his foot in his mouth, doesn't he? :downspin: :rollin

pgardn
06-02-2013, 07:54 AM
I was going to put him on ignore.

Then I realized he was actually amusing in a twisted sort of way.

Hemotivo
06-02-2013, 08:21 AM

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Kool Bob Love
06-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Sunday laughs tbh.:toast

Legacy
06-02-2013, 08:16 PM
All of this clowns post in this thread too.....

got me like

:lmao Nicolas Cage's laugh is simply one-of-a-kind. Love it. :lol

capek
06-02-2013, 09:39 PM
Me = the baby
These threads = whatever the hell is on that spoon

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IScrFJVwo1Q/TwgcgMx3dbI/AAAAAAAAAyg/oEAdeEVp6sk/s1600/funny-gifs-yogurt-is-delicious.gif

unforeseen
06-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Hater will come back with a fury once the Spurs lose a game.

SanAntonioSpurs23
06-02-2013, 10:47 PM

CubanMustGo
06-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Bumped because hater is so desperate to see his bad takes go away that he's bumping all kinds of irrelevant shit.

lefty
06-03-2013, 03:54 PM
he's done
:rollin

ohmwrecker
06-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Totally forgot about that POS. He was one of the worst posters on this board.

The worst tbh.

hater
06-03-2013, 04:03 PM
:lmao I posted this the night Rubio and the Wolves bukkaked the Spurs

Ricky Rubio then splashed a 20-foot jumper through the net for a lead, and the rookie point guard raised his arms, urging them out of their seats and trying to reassure them that times are changing around here.

It's certainly starting to look that way.

Rubio scored nine of his 18 points in the fourth quarter and dished out 10 assists to lift the Timberwolves to an 87-79 victory over the San Antonio Spurs on Friday night.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=320127016

:lol bumping reg season threads....

:lol changing the content of my posts

:lmao 3 days to go :lol

TrainOfThought5
06-03-2013, 04:03 PM
I was going to put him on ignore.

Then I realized he was actually amusing in a twisted sort of way.

I enjoy him like that Newman guy from Seinfeld.

Kool Bob Love
06-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Someone is MAD. :lmao

kamikazi_player
06-03-2013, 07:04 PM
:lol what a stupid thread

Legacy
06-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Hater will come back with a fury once the Spurs lose a game.

:lmao No doubt about that.

hater
06-03-2013, 07:11 PM
he was definitely horrible on both ends of the floor tonight. pathetic effort all around for this team.

:tu he was terrible that one night in 2012 :cry

Kool Bob Love
06-03-2013, 07:18 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liler9lfjV1qawu6b.gif

hater
06-03-2013, 07:18 PM

Kool Bob Love
06-03-2013, 08:34 PM
OP feelings getting hurt.:lmao

houston spurs fan
06-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Moron

houston spurs fan
06-04-2013, 07:22 PM
You write it, you believe it.

hater
06-04-2013, 07:22 PM
You need to get laid. I know it's confusing and uncomfortable but step up. What s piece of shit loser

So now you've proven your 16 years old. Sucks to be you.

Post some quality content about ime idoka. You just like attention, sucks to be a loser

Wow, you changed your avatar you piece of shit.

Nice one Floyd Pacquiao, you racist.

That is not funny. Hopefully, you blame the alcohol.

Your life must really suck.

Bonner can start his vacation because he is done

Yes, both of you need to go away

El Nono, you suck

El Nono, you bring this site down a notch single handedly. Please stop posting. You lack the intellect to post on this site.

Weak

These two posts make me wonder why I come to this site. This and everything I read from El Nono...

Stop posting. Please.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Legacy
06-04-2013, 07:28 PM
All of this clowns post in this thread.....

got me like

houston spurs fan
06-04-2013, 08:01 PM
+1.

100%duncan
06-05-2013, 07:07 AM
Bump faggot. You ain't getting away with your faggotry bullshit idiot. :lol
hater :lmao :lmao :lmao

100%duncan
06-05-2013, 07:07 AM
Bump faggot. You ain't getting away with your faggotry bullshit idiot. :lol

hater :lmao :lmao :lmao

Reck
12-03-2013, 06:14 PM
hater sup

hater
12-03-2013, 06:45 PM
tbh this thread is as valid at this point as when I made it.

Duncan's pretty much done and most non-homer spurs fans would agree. If he gets his head back in the game he could still be a valuable piece thou

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2013, 06:48 PM
:lol classic hater bads, tbh..

There's nothing wrong with making bad predictions all the time, unless you either:

- Boast excessively about your rare accurate predictions

And

- You deny you were wrong and continue trying to spin your original take

Unfortunately, this nigga does both, tbh:lol..

Sean Cagney
12-03-2013, 06:50 PM
tbh this thread is as valid at this point as when I made it.

Duncan's pretty much done and most non-homer spurs fans would agree.

NO they would not agree, he is not pretty much done he is still very effective. This thread is crap.

hater
12-03-2013, 06:51 PM

There's nothing wrong with making bad predictions all the time, unless you either:

And

thanks for acknowledging my correct predictions ma nigga

and I can guarantee you 90% of NBA analysts and execs will pick option A out of the two below:
Is Tim Duncan done?
A) Yes
B) No

love Duncan btw, but age catches up with everyone

but go ahead and hate, haters :lol

Arcadian
12-03-2013, 06:55 PM
TD is still one of the most complete basketball players in the world. It's amazing how his game has evolved with age, so even though he obviously is worse than he was at 25, he is actually better in some ways. His body is probably on the verge of breaking down, but his mind and pure skill is still very much alive.

DAF86
12-03-2013, 06:56 PM
thanks for acknowledging my correct predictions ma nigga

and I can guarantee you 90% of NBA analysts and execs will pick option A out of the two below:
Is Tim Duncan done?
A) Yes
B) No

love Duncan btw, but age catches up with everyone

but go ahead and hate, haters :lol

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9836516/2013-nba-player-rankings-16-20

hater
12-03-2013, 06:58 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9836516/2013-nba-player-rankings-16-20

that was last year tbh

DAF86
12-03-2013, 07:00 PM
that was last year tbh

That's the ranking for this season, tbh.

HI-FI
12-03-2013, 07:03 PM
God bless Hater. for every home run, there's like 9 brutal strike outs. This thread is of the latter. still one of the more entertaining posters.

hater
12-03-2013, 07:06 PM
God bless Hater. for every home run, there's like 9 brutal strike outs. This thread is of the latter. still one of the more entertaining posters.

:tu my nigga. thanks for your support

IMO Manu is done, Duncan is done and this team will go as far as Parker and the Ferrari takes us, that is despite Pop who is a senile old fuck.

there, bump that fuckers :lol

Plum Island
12-03-2013, 07:08 PM
that was last year tbh

Jesus! Your suck is like a super-massive black hole!

Your post count is more like a humiliation count than anything else.

Thank GOD nobody knows who you are in the real world or you wouldn't be able to escape the laughter at your expense.

You probably look like you posts.

Something someone's mamma wants to hold in pity.

Poor thing...

moisaenz
12-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Great thread , Duncan proving every hater wrong!!

ElNono
12-03-2013, 07:18 PM

And

nail, head, etc... :lol

12-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Dude has a 20-20 game and you say he's done? I don't get it.

Stabula
12-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Duncan has a good game or two and everyone starts premature ejaculating. He's had far more bad games than good this season. Did everyone suddenly forget about him missing a point blank layup to tie the game with the championship on the line and then starting the season looking like an 80 year old cucked homosexual? We'll see how he is come playoff season, hopefully he pleasantly surprises.

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Duncan has a good game or two and everyone starts premature ejaculating. He's had far more bad games than good this season. Did everyone suddenly forget about him missing a point blank layup to tie the game with the championship on the line and then starting the season looking like an 80 year old cucked homosexual? We'll see how he is come playoff season, hopefully he pleasantly surprises.

He was the only reason the Spurs were in that game 7 and he was easily the best Spurs player in the playoffs, tbh, sorry b..

Stabula
12-03-2013, 08:42 PM
He was the only reason the Spurs were in that game 7 and he was easily the best Spurs player in the playoffs, tbh, sorry b..

Duncan was not the only reason the Spurs got so far but I'll admit he was a big part of it. Duncan was incredible last year no doubt but he may very well have blown his last load missing that layup. Time will tell.

Budkin
12-03-2013, 10:49 PM

Sean Cagney
12-03-2013, 11:11 PM
He was our best player in those finals and DID MORE than enough for us to win in 6 games, yet you cite one miss he had to tie a game as his fault? Stop it.
Duncan was not the only reason the Spurs got so far but I'll admit he was a big part of it. Duncan was incredible last year no doubt but he may very well have blown his last load missing that layup. Time will tell.
I love how the shot turns into a layup now? I doubt he blew his last load too. That was a hook shot from close in and it was off yes, but I think you are putting too much into that one shot as him being done.

look_at_g_shred
12-03-2013, 11:12 PM
He was our best player in those finals and DID MORE than enough for us to win in 6 games, yet you cite one miss he had to tie a game as his fault? Stop it.
Right? Some people smdh

Stabula
12-03-2013, 11:27 PM
What? That one miss was a big miss and yeah it was and is a big fault considering the season and the trophy were on the line. Does that mean he was garbage? No. I already stated Duncan was a beast last year but that he may very well be done this year. The guy is old, no shame in that possibility.

I love how the shot turns into a layup now? I doubt he blew his last load too. That was a hook shot from close in and it was off yes, but I think you are putting too much into that one shot as him being done.

It's not just that shot I base my suspicion more off of how Duncan started the season. Just because Duncan has had a couple of good games doesn't inspire me to start bumping threads like this one. At the same time I don't KNOW he's done but it's a worthy suspicion, yes.

lefty
12-03-2013, 11:27 PM
:lol Hater
:lol defending TP
:lol 0 credibility

Sean Cagney
12-03-2013, 11:39 PM
What? That one miss was a big miss and yeah it was and is a big fault considering the season and the trophy were on the line. Does that mean he was garbage? No. I already stated Duncan was a beast last year but that he may very well be done this year. The guy is old, no shame in that possibility.

It's not just that shot I base my suspicion more off of how Duncan started the season. Just because Duncan has had a couple of good games doesn't inspire me to start bumping threads like this one. At the same time I don't KNOW he's done but it's a worthy suspicion, yes.

His shot was off, maybe that is coming back some? It can happen to anyone and thats why it's an 82 game season not a 10 game season or so. Everyone will fall off eventually that part is very true but mostly due to athleticism fading and Tim has not relied on that and that works for him.

Juggity
12-04-2013, 12:22 AM
What? That one miss was a big miss and yeah it was and is a big fault considering the season and the trophy were on the line.

Actually, this is incorrect. Tim Duncan's shot in game 7 would not have won the game since the spurs were down by at least 2 at that time IIRC. Plus, Lebron made a long 2 on the other end immediately after, putting the heat up by at least 4. Basically, the Heat were already champs at that point.

Tim Duncan making that shot gives the spurs maybe a 5-10% chance of a comeback, but that depends on another speculative possession that never happened and another shot that nobody took. Remember also that the Heat had massive momentum at that point in the game, making shots all over the place, Battier banking in 3s, basically half-courters going in. Lebron unstoppable from long range.

Let's be honest with ourselves: the spurs were never going to win a game 7 in Miami. Game 6 was the only realistic shot, and they came pretty damn close. Lebron doesn't lose game sevens.

Juggity
12-04-2013, 12:28 AM
by the way, this thread is still goddamn terrible, two years later.

OP should unplug from spurstalk and cool off for a few years imo. Might improve his posts.

Sean Cagney
12-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Actually, this is incorrect. Tim Duncan's shot in game 7 would not have won the game since the spurs were down by at least 3 at that time IIRC. Plus, Lebron made a long 2 on the other end immediately after, putting the heat up by at least 5. Basically, the Heat were already champs at that point.

Tim Duncan making that shot gives the spurs maybe a 5-10% chance of a comeback, but that depends on another speculative possession that never happened and another shot that nobody took. Remember also that the Heat had massive momentum at that point in the game, making shots all over the place, Battier banking in 3s, basically half-courters going in. Lebron unstoppable from long range.

Let's be honest with ourselves: the spurs were never going to win a game 7 in Miami. Game 6 was the only realistic shot, and they came pretty damn close. Lebron doesn't lose game sevens.

If Tim makes that shot and ties it I would bet Lebron still hits that shot and the Spurs lose in that game 7. I never once had a feeling they would win that game 7 on the road, never ever. They were close the whole time and took a brief two point lead until Neal F'ed up on D on the last play of the third and gave them a three. Their game was game 6 and TIM did more than enough to bring that title home and Pop sitting him and a missed FT or two and lucky shots just ended that and that is all she wrote. The Spurs like you said though were never going to win that game.

in2deep
12-04-2013, 04:24 AM
Refs don't let Lebron lose game sevens.

fixed it

Hoops Czar
12-04-2013, 05:03 AM

Their shouldn't have been a game 7. Tony Parker was the Spurs best player heading into the finals and up until he tweaked his hamstring. It's the only reason your Heat won.

Hoops Czar
12-04-2013, 05:12 AM
Actually, this is incorrect. Tim Duncan's shot in game 7 would not have won the game since the spurs were down by at least 2 at that time IIRC. Plus, Lebron made a long 2 on the other end immediately after, putting the heat up by at least 4. Basically, the Heat were already champs at that point.

The Spurs were down two when Duncan missed that awkward hook shot and then the tip in. What goes unnoticed is how bad Leonard played in the final 2 minutes. He took a transition three with 18 seconds on the shot clock with the Spurs down two instead of setting up a play for the offense. Then, he played a good five feet off of Lebron when he camly shot his walk up 15 foot game clinching basket.

Ice009
12-04-2013, 06:53 AM
The Spurs were down two when Duncan missed that awkward hook shot and then the tip in. What goes unnoticed is how bad Leonard played in the final 2 minutes. He took a transition three with 18 seconds on the shot clock with the Spurs down two instead of setting up a play for the offense. Then, he played a good five feet off of Lebron when he camly shot his walk up 15 foot game clinching basket.

I still wonder if Pop wanted Leonard to give Lebron that much space the whole game, especially on that last shot? Surely Pop didn't want that much space the whole game did he? Leonard fucked up IMO. Seeing Pop get mad at Kawhi at the end of the Hawks game, makes me think that Pop isn't happy with Kawhi giving players as much space as he sometimes does for them to get their shots off with ease.

Looking back at the finals, I think Kawhi made mistakes in those last two games that cost us. I didn't like that three that he took either. He just made one before that, but I wasn't sure about him jacking up one with that much time left on the shot clock.

Russo21
12-04-2013, 07:07 AM
Sagging off LeBron and letting him take long jumpers and 3s was the game plan though and our guys stuck to it. It worked up until crunch time when the fucker started hitting them. They were giving up WAY to much space in the end though that it's like he was shooting uncontested shots, they shoulda been a bit closer on D to at least make him question the shot. Spurs kinda fucked up the defensive philosophy by backing off too much and continuing to give a player who was heating up that kinda room

spurraider21
01-08-2014, 02:34 AM

look_at_g_shred
01-08-2014, 11:17 AM
OP knows his basketball.

Kool Bob Love
01-08-2014, 11:46 AM

simples as that

Kool Bob Love
01-08-2014, 11:46 AM

Kool Bob Love
01-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Nope. He just doesnt know basketball. has been wrong on 110% of his post. I like a good troll but this old goose needs to drop this name ASAP.

hater
01-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Oh Splitter is our best bigman. There is no doubt in my mind and I was right on that one too tbh

If Splitter was not such a soft pussy he'd probably be on the standards as Tyson Chandler. Key bigmen. Too bad the brazilian is made of brazilian cotton

Kool Bob Love
01-08-2014, 09:15 PM
he's done

TampaDude
01-08-2014, 11:43 PM
he's done

:lmao :lmao

houston spurs fan
01-09-2014, 12:32 AM
Hater is an idiot.

MeloHype
01-09-2014, 02:09 PM
The last 20 games Duncan is averaging 16.7 points 11.6 rebounds 3.0 assists 2.0 blocks on .504% in 30.5 minutes

look_at_g_shred
03-12-2014, 01:44 PM
Misleading title.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 02:18 PM
he's done

Hater is an idiot.

Hopefully you're not just coming to this conclusion now.
This fact is pretty obvious. Most of us have know this ever since he posted about Manu.
Hater is a troll, pure and simple.

Blake
03-12-2014, 02:22 PM

And

does he weigh a hair under 300lbs?

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 02:50 PM
does he weigh a hair under 300lbs?

Go back to your trolling in the Club.
Village idiots are not allowed up here.
Know your place, even if on occasion we agree.
And when we do, it is a "friendly" agreement only!

dallasmaverickslose
03-12-2014, 02:51 PM
Lmfao

Blake
03-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Go back to your trolling in the Club.
Village idiots are not allowed up here.
Know your place, even if on occasion we agree.
And when we do, it is a "friendly" agreement only!

Lol meltdown

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 03:27 PM
Lol meltdown

Now you are ascribing to me your problem, melting down.
Get it right.

Spurs 4 The Win
08-27-2014, 01:37 AM

simples as that

:wow :lmao

look_at_g_shred
08-27-2014, 08:56 AM
this thread though

Brazil
08-27-2014, 10:11 AM
my nigga Hater doin' work in dat thread tbh

TampaDude
08-27-2014, 12:14 PM
BOILED DOWN:::

Duncan > Kobe

Let us proceed...

Solid D
08-27-2014, 12:52 PM
One of those "Wanna get away?" threads.

Diego20
08-27-2014, 03:18 PM
hater :lmao

timtonymanu
08-27-2014, 04:47 PM
Ignore them. They'll just wait for Timmy to put up numbers when he plays the Suns or some other team with a shit frontline. What is embarrassing is that the wovles do have a shit frontline, but the TOSB could not deliver. Embarrassing.

Where is this piece of shit poster nowadays? Avoiding the forum?

anakha
08-27-2014, 04:52 PM
Where is this piece of shit poster nowadays? Avoiding the forum?

Hasn't posted in two years. Probably someone's troll account.

dbreiden83080
08-27-2014, 05:09 PM
Never make the HOF..

mkurts
08-28-2014, 06:59 AM
It takes a certain kind of diseased human excrement to diss Duncan ...

Too much thalidomide ? Or is OP one of nature's mistakes ?

Kool Bob Love
12-05-2014, 10:27 PM
he's done

:wow

DarrinS
12-05-2014, 10:29 PM
he's done

100%duncan
12-06-2014, 05:22 AM
hater bruuuuh

Diego20
12-06-2014, 08:20 AM
OP loves TP but hate Manu and TD :lol

wildbill2u
12-06-2014, 10:12 AM
Did any other player ever have a triple double at 36 years old? TD can still bring it on any given night.

Mel_13
12-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Did any other player ever have a triple double at 36 years old? TD can still bring it on any given night.

Tim's 38, btw:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pgl_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id=&match=game&year_min=&year_max=&age_min=0&age_max=99&team_id=&opp_id=&is_playoffs=N&round_id=&game_num_type=&game_num_min=&game_num_max=&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&is_starter=&is_active=&is_hof=&pos_is_g=Y&pos_is_gf=Y&pos_is_f=Y&pos_is_fg=Y&pos_is_fc=Y&pos_is_c=Y&pos_is_cf=Y&c1stat=&c1comp=gt&c1val=&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&is_trp_dbl=Y&order_by=age

Venti Quattro
12-06-2014, 10:16 AM
hater with a thread that crashed like the Berracos :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-06-2014, 11:36 AM

Idc if I get a suspension, suck a dick faggot

houston spurs fan
01-11-2015, 11:08 AM
These January threads have been going on for years...

Mr Bones
01-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Awesome thread. Hater has a stupid name, an avatar of a drug lord known for senseless violence and cruelty, and the dumbest takes on this website.

Obviously not very good at figuring out Life, or figuring out basketball.

Malik Hairston
01-11-2015, 02:21 PM
:lol hater has learned his lesson, at least, after last year's: "Belinelli >>> Green and Manu", "Steven Adams is going to dominate the Spurs", etc, threads..

ThaBigFundamental21
01-11-2015, 05:08 PM
How has Hater not been banned yet? He breeds negativity and garbage takes.

shingo_318
01-11-2015, 08:31 PM
Hater is a Parker fan, that explains a lot.

ThaBigFundamental21
01-11-2015, 11:54 PM
I love Parker too. But Hater is kind of a douche bag.

Hemotivo
01-12-2015, 02:24 PM
One of those "Wanna get away?" threads.

Technique
01-12-2015, 05:31 PM
:lol at these knee jerk reaction threads, impulsive Spurs fans are saying the same about Tony right now

houston spurs fan
04-23-2015, 10:18 AM
Hater, you suck.

Budkin
04-23-2015, 10:20 AM

hater
04-23-2015, 10:22 AM
Duncan sucked in 2012 and we lost. Fact

we have lots of new fans I guess :lol

houston spurs fan
04-23-2015, 10:23 AM
he's done
You said " he's done".

hater
04-23-2015, 10:24 AM
You said " he's done".

he was done in 2012 was he not? we lost

its in the history books IMO.

RD2191
04-23-2015, 10:24 AM
Crofl. Exposed.

hater
04-23-2015, 10:25 AM
I stand by my statements in 2012 fellas. not many posters can say that :lol

hater
04-23-2015, 10:26 AM
oh and btw in 2012 90% of spursfans agreed. :lol

DesignatedT
04-23-2015, 10:47 AM
:lmao "he's done". Three years later.....

NASpurs
04-23-2015, 10:54 AM
:lmao "he's done". Three years later.....

According to hater, you can be done 1 year and then come back three years later.

timtonymanu
04-23-2015, 10:55 AM

Dingle Barry
04-23-2015, 11:00 AM
he was done in 2012 was he not? we lost

its in the history books IMO.

He was done...then he was not? Gtfo

Hemotivo
04-23-2015, 11:00 AM
:idiot

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-23-2015, 11:04 AM
oh and btw in 2012 90% of spursfans agreed. :lol

I didn't think he sucked. Its just that OKC had Perkins and Collinson to bang with Timmy and Splitter totally shat his pants that series leaving Timmy no support. But yeah, Ironically, Timmy has been a better post player this year than he was 3 years ago by far.

hater
04-23-2015, 11:05 AM
He was done...then he was not? Gtfo

he was done for the season was he not?

today I am done eating lunch. does that mean I won't eat lunch ever again? :lol

Dingle Barry
04-23-2015, 11:13 AM
he was done for the season was he not?

today I am done eating lunch. does that mean I won't eat lunch ever again? :lol

hopefully

RD2191
04-23-2015, 11:17 AM