PDA

View Full Version : Can we still amnesty the TOSB?

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:09 PM
We could easily afford 3 or 4 Pekovics for what the Spurs are paying this TOSB. It's quite embarrassing seeing the greatest power forward to play the game get his shit pushed in by a nobody. :bang

DesignatedT
01-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Lock this shit.

Nathan89
01-27-2012, 10:12 PM
Hey, where do I subscribe? I want to read more of your work.

WeNeedLength
01-27-2012, 10:13 PM
inb4thelockz

Amuseddaysleeper
01-27-2012, 10:13 PM
kill this poster.....slowly

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:16 PM
kill this poster.....slowly

Timmy is killing this team....quickly.

WeNeedLength
01-27-2012, 10:17 PM
Timmy is killing this team....quickly.

Why is your avatar of a so-called TOSB then???

Lol GNSF. This one fits the bill.

Note: I know I'm grey but this one fits it to a T.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:17 PM
Can anyone in this thread deny that the TOSB got his shit pushed in by a nobody? I mean this Pekovic was dancing...DANCING around the shitbag.

Can anyone deny this?

WeNeedLength
01-27-2012, 10:19 PM
:madrun

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:21 PM
So, can we amnesty this shitbag? I really wanna know. He's cut is a huge cut of the pie. Anyone care to actually answer? Or are you guys going to continue living in denial?

Nathan89
01-27-2012, 10:23 PM
So, can we amnesty this shitbag? I really wanna know. He's cut is a huge cut of the pie. Anyone care to actually answer? Or are you guys going to continue living in denial?

You're so smart you could probably figure out the answer to the question on your own, imho.

spurtech09
01-27-2012, 10:35 PM
You're so smart you could probably figure out the answer to the question on your own, imho.
agree:downspin:

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:42 PM

I'm smart enough to know that the TOSB got his shit pushed in by a nobody, and no one on this board seems to have a problem. Pathetic.

Landon Donofag
01-27-2012, 11:24 PM
:tu Props to Caeman for keeping it real.

That TOSB is donePERIOD

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:27 PM
:tu Props to Caeman for keeping it real.

That TOSB is donePERIOD

And it sucks that the TOSB is done. I loved almost every minute of his career. I say almost because seeing Pekovic put the moves to the shitbag was just too embarrassing not to say something.

Trainwreck2100
01-27-2012, 11:28 PM
why would you amnesty someone on the last year of their contract?

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:29 PM
Can someone please gif that stellar move that Pekovic put on the TOSB? Shit, someone gif the three possessions Pekovic had on the TOSB.

I'm serious, there is much to learn from those moves. If you incorporate those moves into your game, then you'll freeze any TOSB in their tracks.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:30 PM
why would you amnesty someone on the last year of their contract?

For the principle. You really want the Pekovics of the league to be putting those types of moves on the TOSB?

The greatest TOSB to ever play PF, at that.

Trainwreck2100
01-27-2012, 11:33 PM
For the principle. You really want the Pekovics of the league to be putting those types of moves on the TOSB?

so you want to waste a one time 'get out of shit contract free' card on principal?

DeadlyDynasty
01-27-2012, 11:34 PM

That was good:lol

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:36 PM
so you want to waste a one time 'get out of shit contract free' card on principal?

Yes. I'm a man. Principles matter.

Trainwreck2100
01-27-2012, 11:37 PM
Yes. I'm a man. Principles matter.

you know they'd still have to pay him right? In your scenario they could just bench him indefinitely and they won't need to amnesty him.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:43 PM
you know they'd still have to pay him right? In your scenario they could just bench him indefinitely and they won't need to amnesty him.

I would rather pay the TOSB to sit at home, then on the bench (as to ensure he doesn't get sodomized by Pekovic again).

Money is never an issue for men. Principles, on the other hand, mean something.

Edit: for example, when i lose a bet then I pay up. Why? Because its the principle of the matter. The principle is what matters, fuck the money.

Trainwreck2100
01-27-2012, 11:45 PM
I would rather pay the TOSB to sit at home, then on the bench (as to ensure he doesn't get sodomized by Pekovic again).

Money is never an issue for men. Principles, on the other hand, mean something.

Edit: for example, when i lose a bet then I pay up. Why? Because its the principle of the matter. The principle is what matters, fuck the money.

so why don't they just send him home? They can do that without wasting an important salary component.

ArtVandelay
01-27-2012, 11:46 PM
pardon my ignorance
been lurking and i'm dying to kno what TOSB stands for?

i'm assuming it has something to do with tim duncan's ineptitude

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:59 PM
so why don't they just send him home? They can do that without wasting an important salary component.

We're here again? The Principle. We cannot let Timmy go around setting an example for the rest of team if he is going to get sodomized by the likes of Pekovic.

Send him home, i agree.

timvp
01-28-2012, 12:05 AM
1. TOSB is an NBA forum schtick and should stay there.

2. Duncan is coming off a stretch of games where he looked pretty damn good. Don't be a vulture.

3. Let's not pretend Duncan never used to get outplayed by scrubs in the regular season. Even prime Duncan got outplayed from time to time. It happens to everyone.

4. Pekovic is a 300 pounder who just bulldozes his way to the basket. There's not much you can do when he adds a few Dream Shake moves to the equation. Thankfully, 99% of the time he doesn't play like this. Pekovic wasn't out-skilling Duncan, he was just out-fatting him most of the time.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 12:07 AM
1. TOSB is an NBA forum schtick and should stay there.

2. Duncan is coming off a stretch of games where he looked pretty damn good. Don't be a vulture.

3. Let's not pretend Duncan never used to get outplayed by scrubs in the regular season. Even prime Duncan got outplayed from time to time. It happens to everyone.

4. Pekovic is a 300 pounder who just bulldozes his way to the basket. There's not much you can do when he adds a few Dream Shake moves to the equation. Thankfully, 99% of the time he doesn't play like this. Pekovic wasn't out-skilling Duncan, he was just out-fatting him most of the time.

GOD DAMN. Pekovic is a 300 pounder? He didn't look that big on TV. Fuck, now i really feel sorry for Timmy's ass. Getting sodomized by a 300 pound man cannot feel pleasant.

Trainwreck2100
01-28-2012, 12:09 AM
We're here again? The Principle. We cannot let Timmy go around setting an example for the rest of team if he is going to get sodomized by the likes of Pekovic.

Send him home, i agree.

So you're saying they should amnesty him and send him home. Not just send him home? Both scenarios lead to him getting sent home? He'll be at home in both instances so why waste the amnesty?

timvp
01-28-2012, 12:09 AM
GOD DAMN. Pekovic is a 300 pounder? He didn't look that big on TV. Fuck, now i really feel sorry for Timmy's ass. Getting sodomized by a 300 pound man cannot feel pleasant.

I'm not sure what you are doing where poundage increases or decreases the pleasure you get from that act but I won't ask any further questions, tbh.

blackfire12
01-28-2012, 12:10 AM
Obvious troll is obvious, nothing to see here.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 12:21 AM
pardon my ignorance
been lurking and i'm dying to kno what TOSB stands for?

i'm assuming it has something to do with tim duncan's ineptitude

I'd be happy to help ol' chap!

TOSB=Tired Old Shit-Bag

Caeman
01-28-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm not sure what you are doing where poundage increases or decreases the pleasure you get from that act but I won't ask any further questions, tbh.

I'm not sure what Timmy is doing to increase the pleasure you receive from having his dick in your ass, and i won't ask any questions either.

timvp
01-28-2012, 12:25 AM
I'm not sure what Timmy is doing to increase the pleasure you receive from having his dick in your ass, and i won't ask any questions either.

That was almost as good as a Tim Duncan post move tonight.

Props.

Va Spur
01-28-2012, 12:38 AM
what's up with your picture? Why haven't you replaced it with Pekovic and joined the 8 others on the Timberwolves forum

Brazil
01-28-2012, 12:39 AM
Who is this shitty troll ?

jjktkk
01-28-2012, 12:44 AM
Who is this shitty troll ?

Was gonna say KBP, but KBP's broken english is better. :lol

TheChillFactor
01-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Its culburn & honestly letting this bullshit go on to this degree makes thos board shitty for ppl that are spurs fans & just want to exchange opinions abt the team. Its just not a good look.

ArtVandelay
01-28-2012, 09:22 AM
I'd be happy to help ol' chap!

TOSB=Tired Old Shit-Bag

lol oh okay thanks

TheCerebral1
01-28-2012, 09:40 AM
The fact that someone wants to Amnesty Tim Duncan says a lot even if joking. Show some class. STFU.

Horse
01-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Let's not forget how many times they let that fuck travel too.

Calispursfan11
01-28-2012, 09:55 PM
I have never seen a picture of Tim Duncan looking that angry as Kaman's avatar. That must have been the one time he was caught on camera mad.

As good as the mad Timmy pic is, I propose the following Gheorge Muresanesque replacement for Kaman.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/act_nikola_pekovic.jpg