PDA

View Full Version : Quick capsule review of the game

roycrikside
01-27-2012, 10:17 PM
- Motherfuckers can't shoot on the road.

- Parker will get a lot of credit for his fourth quarter scoring, but I thought he did a terrible job of creating offense for his teammates. No one was moving without the ball, everybody was stagnant, there was way too much isolation or simple one pass pick-and-roll stuff and people just settled for jumpers all game long. Bad, clanky jumpers.

- Tim Duncan looked old as shit. He didn't even fight to get good shots. His jumper was flat.

- The team can't execute a fast break to save its life. Mainly because they're not "fast." Neither were the '86 Celtics, but somehow they pulled it off.

- Why did DeJuan Blair even suit up tonight? He was worthless. He literally did nothing out there.

- I hate Richard Jefferson with the heat of a thousand suns. Trading for him was the worst move this franchise ever made and should've been a clear indication that Pop has lost it. The guy is soft, mentally and physically. He has no heart, no brain and isn't even an average NBA athlete anymore. He's literally one of the 10 worst starting players in the league. It is my sincere hope that once Manu returns we bench his ass for good and make him long for the playing time that Steve Smith got at the tail end of the '02-03 season. Actually, as long as he still gets paid Jefferson probably wouldn't even care.

-I hate this team sometimes. Thank you.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Timmy lost us the game.

You allow a nobody like Pekovic to play you like a fiddle...then the rest of the team is going to follow (the the wolves followed indeed). Timmy has to be embarrassed. We know he was embarrassed because he tried to response on the offensive end. Unfortunately, Timmy did not, could not, deliver.

Interrohater
01-28-2012, 01:17 PM
- I hate Richard Jefferson with the heat of a thousand suns. Trading for him was the worst move this franchise ever made and should've been a clear indication that Pop has lost it. The guy is soft, mentally and physically. He has no heart, no brain and isn't even an average NBA athlete anymore. He's literally one of the 10 worst starting players in the league. It is my sincere hope that once Manu returns we bench his ass for good and make him long for the playing time that Steve Smith got at the tail end of the '02-03 season. Actually, as long as he still gets paid Jefferson probably wouldn't even care.

All I kept asking aloud was 'why the fuck is RJ still in the game?! All he's doing is standing around". Any other player on the spurs roster, regardless of position, would have been preferable to watching that asshole mill around the arc waiting to blow a wide open three.

Mal
01-28-2012, 01:56 PM
All I kept asking aloud was 'why the fuck is RJ still in the game?! All he's doing is standing around". Any other player on the spurs roster, regardless of position, would have been preferable to watching that asshole mill around the arc waiting to blow a wide open three.

Maybe Spurs use him to get him traded :lol. Maybe there is a chance that some stupid GM would take this corner 3 clunker.

I really dont see any reason to use him in late game situation. Terrible attitude, form and everything. Waive his ass, and use Danny Green/ Kawhi for full SF time.