PDA

View Full Version : Who is worse?

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:51 PM
I want to know who is worse?

Kobe homers or Duncan homers?

If you take a look upstairs, you will see a bunch of Duncan homers (notice, not spurs fans, but Duncan fans). Despite the fact that the TOSB got his shit pushed in by a nobody (in Pekovic), Duncan homers still cling to the belief that the TOSB still has it in him.

Conversely, Kobe homers treat Kobe and the Lakers the same way. Despite the fact that Kobe sucks (less often that the TOSB), the Kobe homers still believe he can do no wrong.

So i ask, who is the worse homer? Duncan or Kobe homers?

jjktkk
01-27-2012, 10:57 PM
Gotdam, WTF, finding Duncan homers on a Spurs sports forum you say?

Caeman
01-27-2012, 10:58 PM
Gotdam, WTF, finding Duncan homers on a Spurs sports forum you say?

I'm just asking a question. Duncan homers or Kobe homers. Which is worse?

ElNono
01-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Shit troll is worse, tbh

jjktkk
01-27-2012, 11:00 PM

You need a poll brah. And no I don't mean a pole.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:03 PM
You need a poll brah. And no I don't mean a pole.

Or maybe people can voice an opinion. Look "brah" from what i've gathered over the years is that Duncan homers are just as worse, if not worse, than Kobe fans. And quite frankly, thats embarrasing as hell considering the lengths Kobe fans go to nowadays.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:05 PM
For example, tonight Pekovic (i'll let you look him up) schooled and danced around the TOSB. Yet, if you go upstairs no one feels compelled to accept it.

I feel like the south park crew when they witnessed Indiana Jones sodomized by spielberg and lucas, but people continued to deny what they witnessed.

We saw the TOSB get sodomized by Pekovic....Pekovic.

ohmwrecker
01-27-2012, 11:17 PM

You are the worst.

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:18 PM
:lmao look at all the spur homers jumpin on dem nutz.

Landon Donofag
01-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Tim Donecan homerz all butthurt up in this bitch. :lmao

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:24 PM
God i wish someone could gif that move that "the dream" Pekovic put on the TOSB. It was funny at first, then it was just plain sad.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:26 PM
And you Duncan nut huggers know what i'm talking about. That spin move Pekovic put on Duncan. He just froze the TOSB. I'm pretty sure that Pekovic put 6 on that TOSB's ass in the third quarter.

Trainwreck2100
kobe homers had to get their own thread cause they couldn't get off kobe's dick.

However the answer is c)Lebron Homers

WeNeedLength
Looking downstairs for some love, huh Caeman bitch?

Trainwreck2100
And you Duncan nut huggers know what i'm talking about. That spin move Pekovic put on Duncan. He just froze the TOSB. I'm pretty sure that Pekovic put 6 on that TOSB's ass in the third quarter.

you mean the walk? lots of players can get free by travelling

EmoHipstercan
01-27-2012, 11:27 PM
All the jim ballwashers jumping all over the OP

:lol dey mad

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:33 PM
Looking downstairs for some love, huh Caeman bitch?

Kind of like how Pekovic made Timmy his bitch?

Come on H0M0. Answer the question. Kind of like how Pekovic owned Timmy's ass? :lol

Go back upstairs and join the jerk circle.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:34 PM
All the jim ballwashers jumping all over the OP

:lol dey mad

Dey really mad.

I wonder if Timmy is mad. Shit, I would be if i got my ass sodomized like that on national TV.

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:39 PM
gotdam that some potent shit the op did, it raining homers now lol

Bill_Brasky
01-27-2012, 11:41 PM
God i wish someone could gif that move that "the dream" Pekovic put on the TOSB. It was funny at first, then it was just plain sad.

The one where he traveled? :lol Det was the most impressive one.

pass1st
01-27-2012, 11:41 PM
Welp, Kobe fans that are fucktards (pakifuck & welfare_man) are as annoying as they come. Saying getting a 7th ring, even if he is a bench player, will put him over MJ and all.

Duncan fans like throwing around the "duncan did it by himself in 2003" sthick, even though the finals were pretty damn close and it wasn't a 1 man show like AI taking the 76ers to the finals was.

Kobe homers are the most annoying because they are as stupid as a sportsfan can get. They are just as bad as MJ homers who believe Jordan could average 50ppg today.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:50 PM
The one where he traveled? :lol Det was the most impressive one.

No one, including the refs (or the Spurs bench or timmy for that matter) saw that travel when it happened. What they did see was the TOSB get sodomized. I can see how a sodomization like that can distract people from a travel, but it happened nonetheless. :lol

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:54 PM
Welp, Kobe fans that are fucktards (pakifuck & welfare_man) are as annoying as they come. Saying getting a 7th ring, even if he is a bench player, will put him over MJ and all.

Duncan fans like throwing around the "duncan did it by himself in 2003" sthick, even though the finals were pretty damn close and it wasn't a 1 man show like AI taking the 76ers to the finals was.

Kobe homers are the most annoying because they are as stupid as a sportsfan can get. They are just as bad as MJ homers who believe Jordan could average 50ppg today.
right and you bill fuckin simmons

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:54 PM

What annoys me about Kobe fans is that they want to compare him to MJ. It's not a valid comparison because MJ was great, and Kobe good.

What annoys me most about Duncan fans is that they refuse to accept the decline of the TOSB. The guy goes 12/6 for 10 games, then explodes against a shit frontline for 20 points and all of sudden he is God disguised as Timmy.

No, Timmy is done. As a spurs fan that should be okay, because Kobe is following him down the drain. However, as much as i hate kobe, at least he is showing more fight than the TOSB as he goes down the drain.

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:01 AM
you half to admit tho duncan earned some down hill time, gotta give that shit to him, but he gotta recognize and bolt before he become a real anchor for the team

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:02 AM
right and you bill fuckin simmons

Take that back. I find it very important that bill simmons tells me what his geriatric father thinks every second sentence.

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:05 AM
Take that back. I find it very important that bill simmons tells me what his geriatric father thinks every second sentence.
u cant have mor e than 1 second sentence bray after det they 3rd and on.

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:21 AM
lol wut

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:23 AM
u fuckin wit me ray ray lol damn

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:23 AM
Yes.

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:26 AM
y tho i said u was cool why you dis me

stretch
01-28-2012, 01:03 AM
Any blind homer is bad.

But its hard to get much worse than Kobe homers. They get so incredibly butthurt if you give any player at all props, who's name is not Kobe Bryant, and will find a way to bring up Michael Jordan and Lebron James. You can say "Shane Battier is a nice defender" and they would say "Kobe is better, and a better scorer, and Lebron James sucks because he cant shoot like Kobe, and Kobe > MJ" as a rebuttal, and never have any reason why they feel the need to say Kobe > MJ.

Obnoxious, especially because I really like Kobe, but they sometimes make it hard for me to pull for him.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 01:08 AM
Any blind homer is bad.

But its hard to get much worse than Kobe homers. They get so incredibly butthurt if you give any player at all props, who's name is not Kobe Bryant, and will find a way to bring up Michael Jordan and Lebron James. You can say "Shane Battier is a nice defender" and they would say "Kobe is better, and a better scorer, and Lebron James sucks because he cant shoot like Kobe, and Kobe > MJ" as a rebuttal, and never have any reason why they feel the need to say Kobe > MJ.

Obnoxious, especially because I really like Kobe, but they sometimes make it hard for me to pull for him.

We know Kobe fans think that he's just as good as MJ (some believe he is better).

But does Kobe believe this? Was it kobe that made his fan's believe he is the greatest? or was it Kobe's fans that made him believe he could be the greatest ever? Essentially, who is following whose lead?

Spur_Fanatic
01-28-2012, 08:33 AM
Its the Kobe homers.

No doubt.