PDA

View Full Version : Tea-Bagged by the T-Pups!

LkrFan
01-27-2012, 11:09 PM
:lol TD 2-12 FGs
:lol Blair 0-2 FGs
:lol at Spurs starting front line
:lol Rookie Rubio dropping double double on TP

Discuss:downspin:

jjktkk
01-27-2012, 11:12 PM
Spurs can't win on the road right now. Duncan was shit on both ends of the court tonight.

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:12 PM
TD 2-12 was not the worse of it.

It was Pekovic schooling and dancing around the TOSB that was embarrasing.

LakerHater
01-27-2012, 11:13 PM
Everyone knows Spurs suck on the road, nothin new!

ClipperLuva
01-27-2012, 11:17 PM
tbh tim duncan done, he done. he have his good game sometime but they cant rest his ass for two weeks every time he need a ok game. he need to retire or something, or be with the heat or lakers where at least he would get a ring or somehting again

always like tim, no shit just play, but he done

Landon Donofag
01-27-2012, 11:21 PM
Tim Donecan got scooled by a eurobum

Caeman
01-27-2012, 11:23 PM
Contrast this post to those upstairs.

The homers upstairs deny that a eurobum sodomized the TOSB.

mercos
01-27-2012, 11:38 PM
Spurs starting front line gave them nothing tonight.

mystargtr34
01-27-2012, 11:50 PM
tbh everyone knows Splitter is the Spurs best big now.. except Pop .. he thinks hes the 4th best.

LkrFan
01-27-2012, 11:52 PM
tbh tim duncan done, he done. he have his good game sometime but they cant rest his ass for two weeks every time he need a ok game. he need to retire or something, or be with the heat or lakers where at least he would get a ring or somehting again

always like tim, no shit just play, but he done

ClipperLuva? :rollin

rayjayjohnson
01-27-2012, 11:52 PM
tbh everyone knows Splitter is the Spurs best big now.. except Pop .. he thinks hes the 4th best.

I know there's some major splitter nuthuggage on this site, but splitter as your best big ain't gonna cut the mustard

mystargtr34
01-27-2012, 11:57 PM
tbh Spitter at $3m >>>>>>>> Nene at $13M.

But your point remains.

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:00 AM
14-5>>>>>>12-8 too.

LkrFan
01-28-2012, 12:02 AM
14-5>>>>>>12-8 too.

When is Lawson coming back son?

mystargtr34
01-28-2012, 12:02 AM
Agreed.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 12:03 AM

Blair: 15min
Bonner: 21min
Splitter: 27min

That seems to be the trend lately, so i'd say Pop no longer views him as #4

rayjayjohnson
Sunday against the clips. I hope he makes Chris Paul's knee explode

rayjayjohnson

Solid point.

Why has spurfan gone cold on the grizzly Blair?

mystargtr34
01-28-2012, 12:05 AM

:tu Hopefully a step in the right direction. Although Blair was so bad out there looking like Tractor Traylor that Pop's hand was forced.

LkrFan
01-28-2012, 12:06 AM
Sunday against the clips. I hope he makes Chris Paul's knee explode

It will happen. Clips flop, rely on whistles, and are kind of dirty, tbh. CP is gone get what is coming to him the next time they play the Lake Show. Reggie Evans and Blair Griffin too.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-28-2012, 12:07 AM

Deadly, you're gonna love Splitter.

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:07 AM
Nenes been looking like he's itching for a fight right now, watch this space tbh

mystargtr34
01-28-2012, 12:08 AM
Solid point.

Why has spurfan gone cold on the grizzly Blair?

He's stopped doing the one thing that made him an NBA player. Rebounding.

Plus hes arguably the worst defensive player in the league, and has a single digit basketball I.Q.

As an energy big off the bench for 15-20 minutes hes valuable.. as a starter hes a liability.

mystargtr34
01-28-2012, 12:09 AM
Nenes been looking like he's itching for a fight right now, watch this space tbh

When do the Nuggs play the Thunder next ? :lol he and Perk are gonna throw down one of these days. Every game they are into it with each other.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 12:11 AM

Pop has to increase Splitters minutes. It's the only way he can prevent Master Splitter from embarrassing his senile ass.

My increasing Splitter's minutes Pop makes his stat line look less impressive because it took more time to put up those stats.

Before, Splitter was pushing Pop's shit in by going in and doing what the TOSB does in 30 minutes, in 20.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 12:11 AM
Deadly, you're gonna love Splitter.

I'm already a fan of his--was last year too. I'm just glad that Pop wasted the opportunity to improve him last year...I knew as long as your only other legit big was sitting on the bench then your record was ultimately fool's gold.

Splitter is still pretty raw by NBA standards, but he's making great strides and has the potential to be an above-average low-post presence.

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:12 AM
Carrying on the same theme if the thread, I think SA and Boston's fates are intertwined.

Both ailing, former elite teams. Both worthy champs, both at sunset. Both probably unable to attract a big FA and will need to get Bynum-style lucky in the draft (or Duncan-style I suppose...)

Spurfan, where does the franchise go from here?

Caeman
He's stopped doing the one thing that made him an NBA player. Rebounding.

Plus hes arguably the worst defensive player in the league, and has a single digit basketball I.Q.

As an energy big off the bench for 15-20 minutes hes valuable.. as a starter hes a liability.

I could not agree more. I swear, Blair leads one fast break and now all he wants to do is leak out and rush down the court. It really hurts the team.

rayjayjohnson
When do the Nuggs play the Thunder next ? :lol he and Perk are gonna throw down one of these days. Every game they are into it with each other.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.
They HATE each other.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 12:13 AM
Pop has to increase Splitters minutes. It's the only way he can prevent Master Splitter from embarrassing his senile ass.

My increasing Splitter's minutes Pop makes his stat line look less impressive because it took more time to put up those stats.

Before, Splitter was pushing Pop's shit in by going in and doing what the TOSB does in 30 minutes, in 20.

I like this guy:lol

Caeman
01-28-2012, 12:13 AM
Carrying on the same theme if the thread, I think SA and Boston's fates are intertwined.

Both ailing, former elite teams. Both worthy champs, both at sunset. Both probably unable to attract a big FA and will need to get Bynum-style lucky in the draft (or Duncan-style I suppose...)

I don't care where the Franchise goes, I just hope they stop going to Timmy.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 12:16 AM
I like this guy:lol

I watch every Spurs game. I hardly ever post here because i just like watching the games. However, if you note my post history I have posted following two events.

The sodomization of the Spurs by the Grizzles last year, and the sodomization of Timmy tonight by Pekovic.

I rarely get angry or embarrassed (as a fan) enough to post here, but come on. I can only witness so much a$$-taking before i must speak up.

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:17 AM
How much cash money is Duncan getting paid right now? He reupped a year or so ago, didn't he?

BlackSwordsMan
01-28-2012, 12:19 AM
Nugga getting paid while you guys sit here and make dem threads about him

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:20 AM
Fuckhead, I'm asking an actual question. Sometimes it's nice to actually talk ball in here

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 12:24 AM
How much cash money is Duncan getting paid right now? He reupped a year or so ago, didn't he?

Off the top of my head I think it's around 21mil this season, but I'm not positive.

jjktkk
01-28-2012, 12:24 AM

This line is getting worn out tbh. Splitter played 27 minutes tonight. Closed the game with Timmy, and they still lost.

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 12:25 AM
See, if I was spurfan I'd be torn about that sum.

Yes, he rang four times. Yes, he's a franchise guy, future hofer wit a retired number the minute he buys a Winnebago and goes to Florida. However, that's gotta be crippling for the production you get right now

mystargtr34
01-28-2012, 12:27 AM
Yeah hes getting $21M this year.. he comes off the books at the end of the year though.

If they amnesty Dicky J which is garuanteed and sign Duncan for another year or two on a lesser deal ..they will have enough under the cap to sign a $11-13M FA.. although thats not saying much since there is fuck all out there after Dwight.

jjktkk
01-28-2012, 12:29 AM

Wait till the big 3 ride off into the sunset. They are already rebuilding on the fly, while still trying to contend, but won't completely rebuild until the big 3 are no more.

rayjayjohnson
Make a push for Gordon maybe?

mystargtr34
This line is getting worn out tbh. Splitter played 27 minutes tonight. Closed the game with Timmy, and they still lost.

Its really not that much of an outlandish statement tbh. Tim is 36 soon.

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:30 AM
Nugga getting paid while you guys sit here and make dem threads about him
you another weird bitch i hope you stay the fuck away from me

rayjayjohnson
Oh, and if I were Duncan, when I was negotiating my new deal, I'd have a clause making it illegal for your announcers to call him "Timmy" on air.

mystargtr34
Make a push for Gordon maybe?

No way, Spurs have plenty at the 2-3.

They need a big.

ClipperLuva
01-28-2012, 12:31 AM
shit malone was 60 when he was with the lakers

jjktkk
01-28-2012, 12:32 AM

I think Pop realizes what hes got with Splitter, which is not his "4th" best, big.

mystargtr34
01-28-2012, 12:35 AM
I think Pop realizes what hes got with Splitter, which is not his "4th" best, big.

That was a half sarcastic/frustration take towards Pop.. mainly because he wasted a year of Tiago's career last season.

Better late then never though.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 12:39 AM

I would submit to you that Timmy's performance lost us the game. Splitter did all he could to help.

Timmy: 2/12

Splitter: 5/7 ( i thought he was fouled by Pekovic on one attempt)

So, Splitter helped and Timmy held us back. I would love to take 6 of Timmy's attempts and give a few to Splitter, and the rest to some shooters. It could have been the difference.

jjktkk
01-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Better late then never though.

As we know, Pops M.O. :toast

mercos
01-28-2012, 12:54 AM

Two similar situations, but I think the Spurs are in a much better position to contend in the coming years. They have a good foundation to build on with Tony Parker (29 years old) and Tiago Splitter (27 years old) who have shown flashes of brilliance in the pick and roll. Kawhi Leonard has a lot of potential. We've got a bunch of good young bench players.

The future of the Spurs rests in the hands of Splitter. If he becomes a Pau Gasol type all star player then they will contend for years. He seems to be heading in that direction. The front office can easily put the right role players around him and Parker. The Spurs problem is attracting star players.

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2012, 01:59 AM
I'm not trolling here, do you really think Splitter is that good? I haven't watched enough clearly, but I barely here a peep about Splitter outside of this site.

jjktkk
01-28-2012, 02:02 AM
I'm not trolling here, do you really think Splitter is that good? I haven't watched enough clearly, but I barely here a peep about Splitter outside of this site.

He really is. Not a dominant center, but a smart, crafty, guy, that can score in the paint, and defend the rim. High bbiq, and is a really good passer.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-28-2012, 02:03 AM
:lol TD 2-12 FGs
:lol Blair 0-2 FGs
:lol at Spurs starting front line
:lol Rookie Rubio dropping double double on TP

Discuss:downspin:

:lol My nigga LkrFan with da goods.

ElNono
01-28-2012, 02:34 AM
Not gonna :downspin: this one... defense was finally good on the road, but we couldn't make a basket to close this. Jim was poor outside of the 1st quarter. But a lot of guys were also shit (hi RJ, Blair)

DJ Mbenga
01-28-2012, 02:51 AM
the puppies really need to get rid of beasley. johnson is about as close to a bust as you can get. his best case scenario is role player ala marvin williams

mercos
01-28-2012, 11:29 AM

Yes, there is really little doubt at this point. I did not think he would be after the small sample of his play last year, but he has adjusted to the NBA and looks much better now. His court vision is what is most impressive to me. The past 5-10 games about 90% of the time he either takes a very high percentage shot or dishes to an open teammate. He is equally adept at finding cutters and 3 point shooters. He has also shown some nifty low post moves to get better looks. If the Spurs started running their offense through him tomorrow and gave him 30 minutes a game I have no doubt he would put up at least 18 and 8 with 3 to 5 dimes a game.

Spur_Fanatic
01-28-2012, 12:25 PM
We do have a good excuse, though.
We missing our best player (and by far).

I though Parker was going to shine with Manu out, but the guy has no fire.
I even think the Spurs would do better if TD and TP were both out, instead of Manu.

tlongII
01-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Minny has a good team now. Fun to watch.

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 07:00 PM
...especially when they break off half of a 14-incher in Duncan's tired old shit bag.

Caeman
01-28-2012, 07:42 PM
...especially when they break off half of a 14-incher in Duncan's tired old shit bag.

So you saw that Pekovic sodomize that ass too?

I know it wasn't just me.