PDA

View Full Version : French Allah has returned

MavDynasty
01-28-2012, 01:41 AM
:wow 22 points, 6 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 block shots

Tbh if this kid gets rolling, Mavs will be fucking stacked and we don't need no D Will. This lil French nigga got the speed and finishing ability of Tony Parker, the shooting ability of Steve Nash, and the explosiveness and athleticism of Derrick Rose.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 01:44 AM
How many minutes he get tonight?

stretch
rofl

Is it a coincedence that the offense seems to just flow infinitely better when there is less J-Kidd, and VC gets 20+ minutes?

stretch
How many minutes he get tonight?

almost 36, more than anyone on the team.

jeebus
01-28-2012, 01:46 AM
Just as long as he doesn't pull a George Hill and disappear in the playoffs each year.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 01:47 AM
almost 36, more than anyone on the team.

Is this the first time he's gotten that kind of run this year, or has this been a recent trend (a la Splitter's gradual upgrade in playing time)?

MavDynasty
01-28-2012, 01:49 AM
Kidd got injured tonight and Delonte west was out so he got more minutes. He usually gets 10-20 depending on his play

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 01:50 AM
Is this the first time he's gotten that kind of run this year, or has this been a recent trend (a la Splitter's gradual upgrade in playing time)?

Believe so. He's one of those rhythm guys, they should have just given him burn and lived with the good and the bad about 2 years ago instead of stunting his development the way they have. Some players just need freedom to do their thing, Beaubois is that player.

jeebus
01-28-2012, 01:50 AM
Kidd got injured tonight

There's a surprise. I can't believe they haven't done a hip replacement on him yet.

Trainwreck2100
01-28-2012, 01:52 AM
rofl

Is it a coincedence that the offense seems to just flow infinitely better when there is less J-Kidd, and VC gets 20+ minutes?

:lol VC

MavDynasty
01-28-2012, 01:53 AM
He was injured earlier this year and is playing like dog shit. He is done...maybe even more done than the TOSB

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 01:55 AM
4 block shots

He's been doing a lot of this lately. I believe he had 3 last game too. It's those monkey arms I tell you, he has the tools to be a solid defender if he works hard at it. He gets a lot of steals, you just see that long skinny noodle reach in there and come away with the ball or tap it loose.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2012, 01:56 AM
Believe so. He's one of those rhythm guys, they should have just given him burn and lived with the good and the bad about 2 years ago instead of stunting his development the way they have. Some players just need freedom to do their thing, Beaubois is that player.

I agree with this somewhat, but it's hard to argue with RC's decisions after last year's result. At least he's fully healthy this time around so he should continue to get major/crunchtime minutes, and live with the results.

I think as long as your team can make it into the playoffs anything can happen in the West this year--regardless of seeding.

Latarian Milton
01-28-2012, 08:54 AM
thanks to JJB's departure tbh, RC has a fetish for midgets and roddy is his new loveboy now