PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like Koolaid_Man Hooked Up With Ice_Cream Man Last Night

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2012, 09:10 AM
:lol Even though he wasn't around these parts last night I see Koolaid_Man was serving that Ice_Cream to you boys...:lol

Mavs>Spurs started out like gang busters and was on point. I give him props for linking personality straits of Mono and Kool it was a brilliant strategy...you want to gain fame or infamy just drop Kools name and everyone will listen :lol

But as per the usual Mavs>Spurs *aka* Tyson_Chandler flamed out like homos do. He successfully got Mono to "quit"...he got Timvp to "beg" Mono to stay and then on top of all that Mavs>Spurs started inexplicably whining and trolling himself by telling Timvp he was an asshole. This shit is hilarious. :lol

I think I still have until Feb 1 until I'm pinked or banned but at this rate I don't have to do much but sit back and watch you fuckers implode. :lmao

and Mavs>Spurs I resent your description of Kool...I'm generous I buy people hamburgers when they're out on dates with their girlfriends or if they're just hanging out at "What-a-burger" late at night"...I do it because I'm just that kind of BLACK "NEG for Negative" NEG-RO....:lol

The least you can do is say thanks...with your fine hamburger eating ass...I bet you're finer than your girlfriend could ever be.

qGbfymq9rAg

Spur_Fanatic
01-28-2012, 11:46 AM
H9kpTvm6CYA