PDA

View Full Version : So my friend is over here bragging

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Apparently some WNBA chick showed up to the local gym and was hooping with the guys. He's over here bragging that he was "fucking her up" and "she couldn't guard him." :lmao

I'm like congrats brah? lol WNBA

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 04:28 PM
I dunno, I've had this discussion with him before because there were some badass girl basketball players we went to high school with and who went on to play D1 ball. They would try to come in the gym and play with the guys during open gyms. Sure we'd humor them, but they never really had any chance outside of hitting the occasional open jumper. Girls basketball is such a joke, I don't know why they try to market this shit so much. No matter what they say, nobody gonna watch this shit. Where you at BR :lol

Killakobe81
01-28-2012, 05:39 PM
I dunno, I've had this discussion with him before because there were some badass girl basketball players we went to high school with and who went on to play D1 ball. They would try to come in the gym and play with the guys during open gyms. Sure we'd humor them, but they never really had any chance outside of hitting the occasional open jumper. Girls basketball is such a joke, I don't know why they try to market this shit so much. No matter what they say, nobody gonna watch this shit. Where you at BR :lol

He on that exec commitee shit, he doesnt have much time to troll or trumpet the accomplishments of the rug muncher's basketball league ...

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Apparently some WNBA chick showed up to the local gym and was hooping with the guys. He's over here bragging that he was "fucking her up" and "she couldn't guard him." :lmao

I'm like congrats brah? lol WNBA

birds of a feather tbh

Latarian Milton
01-28-2012, 07:06 PM
WNBA makes it possible for ugly girls to get famous imho