PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fellas Let's Cherish My Last ST Moments: Like "You"ll Never See Me Again"

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2012, 11:07 PM
hold me dear in your memories...and honor me...I tried to make this place enjoyable for you all.

46Uk7iipMXk

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 11:10 PM
Things ain't been right since Artest hit that 3 and you turned us loose on this Forum.

Hold your head high, Kool. We ruled this fuckin' burg for nigh on 3 years. And we ruled it with an iron fist.

Let no man write your epitaph, Kool.

midnightpulp
01-28-2012, 11:12 PM
Things ain't been right since Artest hit that 3 and you turned us loose on this Forum.

Hold your head high, Kool. We ruled this fuckin' burg for nigh on 3 years. And we ruled it with an iron fist.

You didn't rule shit. And be prepared for Armageddon come Feb. 1st. The times they are a changin'. Yes indeed.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2012, 11:14 PM
I am a Pecker wood

I can be swayed. I can be bought. I can be chopped down.

why are you so mad..is it because your so sad...

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 11:16 PM
You didn't rule shit. And be prepared for Armageddon come Feb. 1st. The times they are a changin'. Yes indeed.

You have no intention of lynching me (ban me). You want to high tech lynch me (take away my "rf" rights. That's your vengeance. And I can't do a fuckin' thing about it.

But, I did rule it. Me, Luva and Kool. That's why there is an EC. That's our victory over the dark.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2012, 11:17 PM

I know Cul...I tried to bring comfort and comedy to these fellas...most Laker fans are naturally happy people..we bring comfort and that's what I tried to bring..I couldn't help those who had horrible personal lives...like midget they needed a different kind of help....but nonetheless I'm proud of my overall contributions my short time here...I mad it count..and yes we ruled with a iron fist...it's all we know really...:toast

BlackSwordsMan
01-28-2012, 11:17 PM
Don't you have grandkids to take care of? Why are you online all day

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 11:19 PM
what are "rf" rights?

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 11:20 PM
Don't you have grandkids to take care of? Why are you online all day

I'm marking the spot, Swordsy.

You can construct and convene this kangaroo court, but, I'm shining the light on it.

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 11:21 PM
what are "rf" rights?

Ask Mono. He knows.

It's my calling card.

mavs>spurs
01-28-2012, 11:22 PM
Mono is gone, bud.

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 11:25 PM
Mono is gone, bud.

My ass. He's layin' in the weeds. I know what he's up to. And he ain't gonna get it.

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Mono is gone, bud.

for the record I thought you were the sexiest of them all...I would love to treat you to a fresh patty melt if you're down...:lol

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 11:32 PM
for the record I thought you were the sexiest of them all...I would love to treat you to a fresh patty melt if you're down...:lol

Screw him. I'd like to have a nice Patty Melt from Whataburger. Send me $10 from your PayPal and I'll jockey on up.

Dunc n Dave
01-29-2012, 03:15 AM
I know Cul...I tried to bring comfort and comedy to these fellas...most Laker fans are naturally happy people..we bring comfort and that's what I tried to bring..I couldn't help those who had horrible personal lives...like midget they needed a different kind of help....but nonetheless I'm proud of my overall contributions my short time here...I mad it count..and yes we ruled with a iron fist...it's all we know really...:toast

Translated: "Damn, the Lakers suck now, so I have nothing to brag about anymore. Hey, this EC thing is the perfect excuse for me to pussy foot outta here before I take an even bigger ass-whoopin on this Forum come playoff time again. But don't worry, I'll be back once the Lakers sign a big FA and become relevant again."

redzero
01-29-2012, 03:20 AM
The day when you can't spam this forum with shitty threads in a desparate cry for attention, will be a good day.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:35 AM
The day when you can't spam this forum with shitty threads in a desparate cry for attention, will be a good day.++++++As long as everybody else can spam this forum with their shitty threads.

There ya go, Chief. Just checkin' assholes.

Giuseppe
01-29-2012, 06:37 AM
Translated: "Damn, the Lakers suck now, so I have nothing to brag about anymore. Hey, this EC thing is the perfect excuse for me to pussy foot outta here before I take an even bigger ass-whoopin on this Forum come playoff time again. But don't worry, I'll be back once the Lakers sign a big FA and become relevant again."

Even Dunc, crawlin' like a motherfucker for EC.

Just ease on down into the shit & puke, Dunc, which is EC. You look like you've always looked when your chest deep in it.:toast

The ADMIRAL 50
01-29-2012, 11:16 AM

:rollin

Koolaid_Man
01-29-2012, 11:30 AM

banning or pinking me will not give me the cover I need to avoid facing the music for what's looking to be a dismal year..:lol