PDA

View Full Version : tp stepping up on road

ducks
01-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Tony Parker had another big game, scoring 20 points. He’s averaging 22.3 on 49.4 percent shooting and 10.5 assists over his last four road contests.

Parker scored 33 points the last time he visited Dallas, leading the Spurs to a second straight win there. They’ve won four straight overall meetings in this series by an average of 11.5 points.

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

DMC
01-29-2012, 04:25 PM
I don't like Tony's "me vs the world" approach the the PG role. It's almost pointless for a big lead down the floor, because Tony won't pass to him. Manu hits guys in transition who are leading the break or who have dumped their guy and gotten some space, but Tony just ignores and and dribbles around the perimeter.

I thought we could have won against Minny had TP not gone all rogue. Good thing about the new guys is they do pass the ball, often due to deferring for lack of confidence or skill, but the ball movement seems to seriously slow when Tony enters the game. He walks it up the floor, takes too long to get into a set and then scrambles and puts up a shot. He's a good finisher, decent shooter, but it costs us.

Leetonidas
01-29-2012, 04:32 PM
He's averaging 10.5 assists in the last 4 road games and he's not sharing the ball? Really?

DMC
01-29-2012, 05:16 PM
He's averaging 10.5 assists in the last 4 road games and he's not sharing the ball? Really?

That's not what I said.

Leetonidas
01-29-2012, 05:19 PM
lol timvp :lol