PDA

View Full Version : NBA Forum Posters of the Month for January..

HarlemHeat37
01-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Mono has agreed to waive our ELE bet until further notice, on account of his uncertain future..

Now, moving on to these prestigious honors..

1. Mavs>spurs..one of the greatest returns of all-time...provided a historic ownage, running off a self-annointed legend off the forum..

2. DPG..a strong month, despite the Committee snub..

3. Will Hunting..strong and impressive return..

4. Giuseppe..regulating Laker fans, along with his usual targets..impressive..

5. DeadlyDynasty..prime effort, this month, brought the all-around goods..

The worst posters of the month..

1. Monosylab2k..obvious reasons..

2. Stretch..begging to join that committee in every thread = poor month IMO..

3. TheSaneAnex..I don't know his actual username, tbh, but this man seems like a faggot IMO..overvalues his importance..

4. BRHornet..cuckolded in the Committee forum..proposed a bill that was rejected by Mono and others, and showed little resistance..

5. Jjktkk..not sure of the spelling of his username, but his salad tossing of Mono was pathetic..

mavs>spurs
01-29-2012, 05:31 PM
picklebreath was never a legend, that title belongs to the REAL goat pussyface

Killakobe81
01-29-2012, 06:03 PM
Mono has agreed to waive our ELE bet until further notice, on account of his uncertain future..

Now, moving on to these prestigious honors..

1. Mavs>spurs..one of the greatest returns of all-time...provided a historic ownage, running off a self-annointed legend off the forum..

2. DPG..a strong month, despite the Committee snub..

3. Will Hunting..strong and impressive return..

4. Giuseppe..regulating Laker fans, along with his usual targets..impressive..

5. DeadlyDynasty..prime effort, this month, brought the all-around goods..

The worst posters of the month..

1. Monosylab2k..obvious reasons..

2. Stretch..begging to join that committee in every thread = poor month IMO..

3. TheSaneAnex..I don't know his actual username, tbh, but this man seems like a faggot IMO..overvalues his importance..

4. BRHornet..cuckolded in the Committee forum..proposed a bill that was rejected by Mono and others, and showed little resistance..

5. Jjktkk..not sure of the spelling of his username, but his salad tossing of Mono was pathetic..

Any list without DPG on op, i suspect imho ...But DPG does not a list or exec committee to confirm his greatness ...

jjktkk
01-29-2012, 06:21 PM
OP, has issues with spelling, sarcasm, and picking out sig. pics tbh. But agree with his ranking of Mavs>spurs. DD a close 2nd.

DMC
01-29-2012, 06:45 PM
OP, has issues with spelling, sarcasm, and picking out sig. pics tbh. But agree with his ranking of Mavs>spurs. DD a close 2nd.
He lost a bet on the sig pics, and he didn't welch.

mavs>spurs owned in the waning moments of the month.

Latarian Milton
01-30-2012, 06:03 AM
m>s well deserved winner tbh, the true legend returned and pwned the shit out of the fake ones (mono, stretch etc...)

BUMP
01-30-2012, 08:40 AM
:tu pretty solid list.

Although I would put Nathan89 in there too. His amount of asskissing to the EC members was on record levels.

And TSA should be removed because he was the one guy who didn't overreact to the EC selecting. Most of the members acted like they won the lottery while ones who didn't got extremely butthurt or started asskissing

Lastly, after The Comparison, the #1 spots for both categories was on lock

InRareForm
01-30-2012, 01:30 PM
you guys love your awards.

WeNeedLength
01-30-2012, 01:42 PM
you guys love your awards.

+1 :lol

Deuce Bigalow
01-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Where am I?

DMC
01-30-2012, 02:23 PM
Where am I?
Probably cleaning a bathroom at a BK about now.

MavDynasty
01-30-2012, 02:24 PM
:lmao 48 year old shit father

MavDynasty
01-30-2012, 02:25 PM
14k posts...what a fuckin loser

DMC
01-30-2012, 03:30 PM
^ my chink on a string, follows me everywhere.

Samuel Eto'o
01-30-2012, 09:48 PM
And hes racist. Awesome.

HarlemHeat37
01-30-2012, 10:11 PM
:tu pretty solid list.

Although I would put Nathan89 in there too. His amount of asskissing to the EC members was on record levels.

And TSA should be removed because he was the one guy who didn't overreact to the EC selecting. Most of the members acted like they won the lottery while ones who didn't got extremely butthurt or started asskissing

Lastly, after The Comparison, the #1 spots for both categories was on lock

I didn't do enough scouting, tbh, otherwise, Nathan would have made my list..I actually wrote yesterday, that he's in the running for next month's list, even though it's still January:lol..

I considered you for the best list, too, tbh, for not campaigning for the EC, and the new "breaking news" shtick, tbh, but not enough posting, didn't think it would be fair..

Latarian Milton
01-31-2012, 06:17 AM
:lmao 48 year old shit father

48yr old lonely immigrant who has no fucking life outside of ST, wonder why he still hasn't killed himself yet tbh.